• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

NSFW Fantasy chats with other cuck hubbies?

Your fantasies

• Total voters

Abhishek333

Hello folks!

I’m a new member, very happy to join this forum.

I’m M41, and I have cuck fantasies for the last 6-7 years about sharing my wife with other men.

Over time these other men include my friends, my colleagues, wife’s colleagues and even family men.

I like to talk to other cuck hubbies about similar kind of fantasies. If you are a cuck (wannabe or real) please feel free to post further and detail 1) your wife 2) your fantasies.

I’ll go first:

1. My wife, 37 age. 5’1 36DD 32 38 dusky. Milf.

2. Fantasies:
A) cheating on me with her colleagues, bringing men home to fuck, being a slut
B) cucking me openly with my friends, my colleagues and her colleagues
C) She seduced and fucked most of my family males.

Singles and bulls, please keep away. Not looking for you to chat about these fantasies 🙏🏼

Go for it, hubbies!
M43 W42 similar fantasy.. Got into some adventure too.. Message me to chat

• Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

Benzypot

Hello folks!

I’m a new member, very happy to join this forum.

I’m M41, and I have cuck fantasies for the last 6-7 years about sharing my wife with other men.

Over time these other men include my friends, my colleagues, wife’s colleagues and even family men.

I like to talk to other cuck hubbies about similar kind of fantasies. If you are a cuck (wannabe or real) please feel free to post further and detail 1) your wife 2) your fantasies.

I’ll go first:

1. My wife, 37 age. 5’1 36DD 32 38 dusky. Milf.

2. Fantasies:
A) cheating on me with her colleagues, bringing men home to fuck, being a slut
B) cucking me openly with my friends, my colleagues and her colleagues
C) She seduced and fucked most of my family males.

Singles and bulls, please keep away. Not looking for you to chat about these fantasies 🙏🏼

Go for it, hubbies!
M 30 W 28 have same fantasies. Let's connect

• Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

Hardwrick22

Mallu 36 husband here. My wife is 26, fair. I used to share the same fantasy but now i does that and no more a fantasy :rofl:

Nowadays my fantasy is to see her fucked by a perverted old man. The idea got stuck in my head after watching couple of Japanese Adult movies. They have these kind of amazing stories.
You got a quiet young wife