• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Gangbang of nurse srestha by doctors

Part 1: Into the corrupt world
Srestha's first night on the job as a nurse was anything but a typical night shift. She had been hired to work at the local hospital after passing her final exam. The hospital was understaffed and Srestha was one of only two nurses working the night shift. As such, she was responsible for the entire ward. To her surprise there was a lot of doctors present in this hour of need. They seemed to be everywhere. At first, she thought they were just hanging out in the waiting room, but then she noticed them peeking in on her while she was taking care of the patients. They would come into her room and watch her while she worked. Sometimes they would even join her in her rounds.

Srestha was young and pretty and the perfect victim for these perverts.Her tight nurse outfit clearly showing her 34-30-36 body which attracted the attention of almost every male in the hospital. Even the old men who sat in the waiting room stared at her. Some of them even gossiping about her probably who knows what. When she walked down the hall, all the male nurses followed her and most of the doctors. Even the doctors' receptionists stared at her as she walked past.
She was uncomfortable with these many eye preying on her but thats how hospitals work, all senior nurses opt for day shift or evening shift only the newcomers like her have to take the burden of night shift. She wasn't the only one here but maybe the only one with fair skin smooth hair and good body shape which she gets from hours of grind in gym during college time.

When Srestha reached the elevators, there were three doctors waiting for her.Two of them were arguing about something. One of them was tall and broad shouldered with a moustache so large it could give Colonel Mustard a run for his money. The other was a short man with wiry muscles and a thin crop of hair. Both of them were dressed in their lab coats. All of them were wearing gloves.

Into the Dark Abyss
"I need your help," the broad shouldered doctor said. "There are some patients I need to move from the waiting room to the medical floor."

Srestha nodded. "No problem."

The group stepped into the elevator. The broad shouldered doctor pressed the button for the seventh floor while the others waited for their turn. The doors closed smoothly and the group stepped off the platform into the darkness.

It was so dark that even the reflection of the emergency lights over the walls didn't illuminate anything.

They stepped off the elevator onto the seventh floor.

It was empty. The group pushed through the double doors into the room where Srestha was supposed to work. But there were no patients in this room , rather Srestha saw two male nurse and 2 more doctor was preparing some kind of saline and injections before Srestha can ask anything the tall doctor named Atif closed the door behind making her fall more into questions

• Love
Reactions: Nick107
A gentle examination
"You are going to have to take off your clothes, Srestha," Dr. Morales said. "I am going to check you for security inspection, you see the patient we going to visit are very sensitive and since you are the new one here without any prior data of infection or any thing so we going to check you here first."

she felt embarrassed as the doctor said these thing.

Srestha protested saying I'm totally fine there is no need for that "I have passed all physical examination before joining as nurse why this now?"

To which doctor Atif replied "yes but as a girl you might catch some genital infection during your periods and that can spread from your hand to other female patient"

She heard the other doctors laugh and she felt ashamed as she took off her nurse uniform and handed it to the male nurse. She stood in underwear only in front of them ,

The doctor that had spoken earlier pulled up a chair next to her and sat down. He then said to her "are we here to shoot your photograph for some adult magazine? " To which all of them burst into laugh. The male nurse suggested "sister its a medical test so remove your underwear so we can test properly"

Ashamed by all this humiliation srestha removed her panty and reveal her unshaven brown pussy to all, she didn't remove her bra since its vaginal infection they gonna examine. The doctor with smaller height named Avinash push her on her chest for which her right breast get a pump and she fell on the hospital bed , she was shocked at this behavior. But Avinash smiled and say "you are a nurse how did you forget that for every examination the patient need to be on resting position on the bed now relax and let us do you"

Not so gentle thing
Srestha tried to stay calm and tell herself there is nothing wrong this is just a general check up. Soon she felt 2 hands on her pubic area slowly spreading her pussy lips. Then she felt a finger probe her anus. She resisted the urge to close her legs and tried to stay still as the doctor moved his fingers around inside her. She heard the other doctors talking about her and she felt ashamed. Soon they took turns using their fingers to explore her vagina. Finally someone touched her breasts again! Her left nipple got hard under pressure and when he finally worked his way between her thighs and pushed 2 fingers together against her vagina.

She cried out "STOP this !! I am a virgin!"

As Soon she open her mouth for the scream something hard pressed against her mouth. "Open up, Srestha." A gloved hand urged her to open up and she complied. A round object was pressed against her vagina and to her utter horror it was the penis of doctor Atif, 7inch penis for a virgin girl like srestha would be nightmare but more frightening was that her fear of being raped is becoming true now, she tried to scream "WAIT WTF YOU DOING, WHAT KIND OF TEST IS THIS YOU BUSTART".But her mouth was parched and she couldn't form a word. As the doctor shoved his cock inside her mouth she felt her throat close and her mouth became raw. She struggled to swallow it down but it was too big a challenge and she gagged on it. When she finally managed to get it down her throat the doctor pulled it back out and rammed it in her mouth again. Meanwhile when Srestha is desperate to breathe and her chest is jumping up and down, the two male nurse jump on her boobs and remove the last piece if cloth the black bra on her body, and both of them start sucking each boobs from side meanwhile the other 3 junior doctor was getting naked.

Nick107

Ishq kr..❤
Story bahot achchhi ja rhi he bro.. but rape scene.. .. i guess.. tumhare kuchh imagination honge.. i hope ...... itni achchhi story is scene ki wjh se ban na ho.. baki..
All the best ❤😊

Human Sandwich
Now her mouth is raw and her throat is raw and she can barely move her jaw to swallow anymore cock down her throat. She feels like throwing up but she couldn't as there is no rest for her mouth, its already full with 3 cock, as if the molesters are using her mouth as some sort of lubrication before entering her womb. Only Dr.Atif hadn't come for it and directly entered her vagina. The air was filled with the smell of sweat cum and vaginal blood . And the room was humming with gagging sound of a young lady and 7 monsters groaning. Among all these srestha didn't notice that 3 in mouth 2 sucking boobs one trying to pregnant her where is the other junior doctor. She had no idea about the faint blue light of thermal camera shooting her gangrape and the junior doctor was settling it.

Atif said" im about to cum but as like everyone i will come in your mouth so since we are so many i have a planavinash you lay on the second bed , doctor Morales you take her ass and i take her mouth"

-"great idea lets do it" morales explained

-"what will we do the other 2 nurse and 3 jr doctor exclaimed"

-"let your senior make the path for you guys then you 3 junior doctor can do same after that she will be a common whore for any male nurse or cleaning staff here or maybe patient "

They all laughed.

Nobody gave any notice to Srestha's cry. They all over power her and took her and threw on aAvinash chest like some kind of doll and the two nurse come again to suck her boobs and one of three doctor switch on the bright light of operation theater to add more shame for her into the action.Dr Atif entered her mouth .

-"please leave me I'm like your sister don't destroy my life like this" sobbing Srestha exclaimed.

Reactions: feave and Lustking

Lustking

Make her a dirty sex slave. Always hungry for cocks
Human Sandwich
Now her mouth is raw and her throat is raw and she can barely move her jaw to swallow anymore cock down her throat. She feels like throwing up but she couldn't as there is no rest for her mouth, its already full with 3 cock, as if the molesters are using her mouth as some sort of lubrication before entering her womb. Only Dr.Atif hadn't come for it and directly entered her vagina. The air was filled with the smell of sweat cum and vaginal blood . And the room was humming with gagging sound of a young lady and 7 monsters groaning. Among all these srestha didn't notice that 3 in mouth 2 sucking boobs one trying to pregnant her where is the other junior doctor. She had no idea about the faint blue light of thermal camera shooting her gangrape and the junior doctor was settling it.

Atif said" im about to cum but as like everyone i will come in your mouth so since we are so many i have a planavinash you lay on the second bed , doctor Morales you take her ass and i take her mouth"

-"great idea lets do it" morales explained

-"what will we do the other 2 nurse and 3 jr doctor exclaimed"

-"let your senior make the path for you guys then you 3 junior doctor can do same after that she will be a common whore for any male nurse or cleaning staff here or maybe patient "

They all laughed.

Nobody gave any notice to Srestha's cry. They all over power her and took her and threw on aAvinash chest like some kind of doll and the two nurse come again to suck her boobs and one of three doctor switch on the bright light of operation theater to add more shame for her into the action.Dr Atif entered her mouth .

-"please leave me I'm like your sister don't destroy my life like this" sobbing Srestha exclaimed.

Monsters dont have a heart
To what they all laughed as some kind of monster would do hearing the cry of its prey.

-"ok sister now taste your own pussy blood from my lollipop", and Atif shoved his cock in her small but warm mouth.

Meanwhile Avinash already entered her pussy from below he doesn't have as long as Atif but his was thicker than Atif and by then Morales spat on her ass crack, and hold her dick to enter her from behind. Now her mouth is wide open and she is choking on cock down her throat while her ass is being violated by a man at the same time as someone violating her pussy from below.

This was so much utter pain for a virgin on her 1st time that she lost her sense and fainted. In between she keep coming into senses and losing again . Sometime she saw she was being double penetrated in standing position sometime even triple penetration everytime she come to sense the combination of men changes and her position too. But it was sure that her ass was dry till end cause everyone unloaded themselves deep into her womb.

Last time she came into senses she saw 6 male nurse was carrying her in a stretcher to a dark room but these staff were new then she fainted again.When she woke up she was in a strange room with white walls and ceiling, no windows, and fluorescent lighting. There were two doors with small glass panes and a single window with a single lightbulb. Behind the large metal door was a small alcove with a single bed and a small table with a single lamp.she found herself tied to the bed completely naked and to her utter disgust all of her body was soaked in some mix of male sweat and cum and her pussy feeling sticky and irritating , no one even thought of cleaning her.

On her body there was some writing also by marker like

Slut, Cumdump, whore, etc.

She was so sad and depressed that she forgot how to cry.

Suddenly she heard the door opening.A man walked in with a smile on his face and a clipboard in hand.