• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Gangbang of nurse srestha by doctors

GiveMeExtra

Next what happened?

Molester from another race.
"-Hi I am Doctor Adam, I will be taking care of you today" he said smiling broadly.

Doctor Adam was a black man.

"Well im a guest doctor and it seems your hospital had some money issue so they couldnt pay the full charge of me so they are paying you to me so for next 24 hrs you ate my dolls to you but before that i need to test your blood and vagina in case you got some STD. Oh also after me you will have total 70 husband in this hospital as male nurse so get mentally prepared for future orgy LMAO "he said laughing loudly.

He walked towards the bed and sat down on the chair beside it. His smile grew wider as he looked at her body.

"I see you are well groomed this morning missy" he said smiling broadly.

She stared at the ceiling like a dead fish out of water.

"I feel pity for you srestha but you are cursed by your beauty and yet dared to come to this job where all staff are so exhausted by the work pressure and always want to bang someone to relieve the stress, well I'm not exceptional too so gently but surely let me use you as my cum dump now" said adam as he was closing the door and start taking of his cloths.

His dick was huge and very thick. He pulled off his shirt and showed off his muscular physique. His pecs were the size of a small lake and his abs were so tight that his belly button looked like a small crater.

Srestha knew what pain and degradation awaits for her by the hand of this foreigner. But she couldn't imagine how rough he was going to do with her. He take a whip out of his bag and start striking the bare back of her till her back become apple red

"I like my food nice red and tender"

He broke in laughter yet was too deaf to listen the cry of the woman.

He spat on her ass and hold his 10inch penis ready to enter her. She felt so violated as he forced himself inside her. It was painful but she couldn't stop him from doing it. He kept fucking her hard and fast. She felt tears streaming down her face as she felt her pussy stretched beyond its limits. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She never imagined she would be used like this in her whole life.She never imagined she would be a cum dump for anyone.She never imagined she would be a slut.

Her tears fell faster as she felt her pussy becoming more and more wet. Her body was becoming more and more sensitive as she felt waves of pleasure building up inside her. She felt her clit become more and more engrossed in her cunt juice. She felt her orgasm build up inside her as she cried harder and harder.Doctor Adam stopped his assault on her pussy and grabbed her wrists and pull her forward till her tits were in the air. He took his left hand and roughly flicked her nipples until she felt a sharp slap across her bottom.

"Ohhh godddd I'm going to cummmm" she screamed as her pussy became more and more wet and her body more and more tense.She felt waves of hot cum shooting deep inside her. She felt herself being used as a human dildo as she felt her pussy stretched beyond its limits and her body becoming more and more sensitive. She felt waves of intense orgasms rip through her as she screamed louder and louder.

She collapsed onto the bed as her last orgasm ripped through her body. She didn't know if she would ever be able to stand up again.Dr. Adam threw her back on bed, wiped his dick by her nurse uniform and left with an announcement that tonight he will come again at evening but he will leave midnight as he have to attend the flight. But he forgot his bag there.

Reactions: Dgraj
Rough treatment
Srestha lied there with cum leaking pussy and reddish body after this molestation . She didn't know what to do or how to really clean herself. She was covered in sweat and cum.

She got up and went into the bathroom and locked the door. She stripped off her clothes and washed her body in the sink. She scrubbed her pussy till the cum started to loosen up. Then she dried off and put on her uniform.She returned to the room where she was raped and found the bag that Dr. Adam had left behind. She opened the bag was some research paper on cancer , there she found that adam fad found a substance that enter in human body through body fluid contact and can cause cancer in a month it is a cyanide based compound. She noted the formula. And clean the bed and lied on it , waiting for her mega gangbang today, she don't know if she can take that all, she was felling wet too despite her reddish painful pussy she kept rubbing it above the clothes and keep pressing her boobs with closed eyes, and with some dark desire in mind.

The door opened at evening dr. Adam came as promised.

"Why do you keep dressing up, stay naked bitch".

Saying this adam grab her collar and tear her uniform in two pieces.

Srestha was clueless why adam is so angry right now.

Adam said "i forgot my paper for you, and messed up my presentation they mocked me for that now i have all time in the world too end what is started, i will fuck you till midnight and im not going back to my country soon i will keep forcing me on you untill you get pregnant"

Saying this he lifted her and threw on the bed and jump on her.

He start aggressively deep kissing her and pumping her boobs over her bra.He unhook her bra and sucked her hard nipples till they were pink. He removed her panties and fucked her hard till she felt a strong climax coming on. He stoped and took a bottle of lube and some lubricant and poured some on her ass and rammed it in her ass hole. He fucked her ass hard till she felt another strong climax rip through her.He kept doing this till she felt a hot cum shot deep inside her vagina. He kept on fucking her ass till he was finished with her and then he pulled out and sprayed her with a bottle of lube. He spat on his dick and fuck her hard one more time till he shoot his load deep inside her ass.

But all this time he didn't noticed the faint but sharp smile on her face and her glowing eye.

Suddenly she hold his hair with one hand and slap him harder and harder for several time. Adam was taken back by this sudden attack but soon his temper took over him and he press her both hand with one hand and choke her by throat.

"You bloody indian bitch , how dare you hit me, i was being gentle all this time now wait you bastard slut".

He then took out his belt from the pant and tied her hands with the bed then he went outside for some time then come back with a filming camera and evil smile on his face.

Nightmare
"Now Srestha your gangbang was supposed to be at night but before that you are going to have sex with all my patient and i will film it as a stream online, now be ready to be used like a real whore"

Srestha knew the risk of this event, till this matter was between her and hospital staff but now patients from several city or who knows which part of country will know her current state of a sex slave, even if she survive from all this she can't escape her fame as a slut, not to mention he don't know which streaming site will broadcast her violations this time. She might end up one of famous MMS girl.

Yet she lied there with a faint smile.

Soon the room was crowded by all sort of ugly old fat looking patients , they didn't expected to get such a beauty in their life without any foreplay whatsoever everyone jumps on her after being naked, without any condom raw sex,

Soon all her hole was filled with black brown thick thin long short dicks.One guy fucked her mouth while others rammed it in her cunt, some fucked her ass and one guy even fucked her mouth while she sucked his dick at the same time. It was an incredible feeling she has never experienced before. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue was moving fast as she sucked each and every dick. She sucked them all dry and swallowed their cum as a prize.she keep feeling hot loads of cum here and there inside her body outside her body on her hair on her farm sweating boobs. some people bite her thigh, and some were rough and slap her.She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't notice the time passing by. The cameras kept rolling and the more she worked the longer she stayed in the room. Before she knew it it was past midnight and the whole thing was a big mess.

One by one all patients left but why she still feeling several hands on her , why she still feeling dicks penetrating her here and there.

It turned out that since it was midnight by now one by one patient was replaced by male nurses. She was in a trans state from all this fucking , she come to her senses as soon as she felt a dick forcibly entered her vagina where there was already one dick inside, so now she have one in her ass and two in her vagina.She was screaming from this utter pain as he start bleeding from her vagina not because of loosing virginity but from slight crack in her tissue as she was being stretched beyond human limit, but those monsters shut her moth with hand pulled her hand bite her nipple squeeze her boobs , hold her hands pull her leg to assist other monsters to enter all 3 together in her ass and vagina and not to mention to slaps and spank she was getting. Bathed in sweat and foul smell of other Male's sweat and creamy mix of her and others orgasm she was really experiencing hell in true sense.

The angel of death

As she was being violated and fucked senselessly by these monsters she kept on feeling orgasm after orgasm as she finally cummed, she screamed from this intense pleasure as her whole body was being ripped apart from all direction. She couldn't believe that her body is betraying her like this. Yet that makes sense as she also betrayed her body today.

Soon the molestation come to an end as she was lied there totally messed and drenched in several mens cum.

Dr. Adam announced

"Waow srestha 96 people including patient and nurses nice you are a true whore, well now me and all 3 senior doctor of yours will fuck you one last time after that you will be fired from here for involving into sexual act with fellow nurses and patient good luck".

She was lying there as she watched Dr. ATIF, avinash and morales entered the room.

The room was closed and all that can be heard from outside was scream of srestha and laughter of 4 people, the air was filled with warm cum smell. Time went by around morning the door opened and 4 doctor left the room by locking the door from outside. Inside srestha was lying on floor violated with oozing cum from all her holes mixed with anal and vaginal blood, one of her nipple was bleeding from all the pinches and both her boobs had reddish hand print on them. She was senseless, but only these 5 knew that how the 4 doctor entered two in her ass and 2 in her vagina at the same time. Even in her sensless state her legs were still shaking and she was still getting orgasm. From all this shock her nerval system probably broke.

Once a happy glowing girl with charming voice and gentle behavior now laying on floor used and filled like some cheapest whore of mankind in just a span of one day.

At 12clock when adam come to room to take his camera and other belongings, he saw her still at that state. He kicked her in her boobs with his leather boots to wake her up but she wasnt.

He was worried so he checked her pulse....

Death of cause :lack of oxygen.

Accident happened when a nurse tried to steal some lab sample in a airtight chamber and security system detect and locked the room, causing her to die from lack of air.

That was the report her family recieved and the newspaper had.

2years later

Several indian doctor and several people died of a unknown virus that cause cancer. One of prestigious foreign researcher Dr.Adam was 1st to experience this disease. No cure still found.

Only srestha knew the reason of her smile , the bag and carsinigenX sample of dr.adam and how she choose death by holding her breathe.

GiveMeExtra

oh, unexpected totally

Lustking

Part 1: Into the corrupt world
Srestha's first night on the job as a nurse was anything but a typical night shift. She had been hired to work at the local hospital after passing her final exam. The hospital was understaffed and Srestha was one of only two nurses working the night shift. As such, she was responsible for the entire ward. To her surprise there was a lot of doctors present in this hour of need. They seemed to be everywhere. At first, she thought they were just hanging out in the waiting room, but then she noticed them peeking in on her while she was taking care of the patients. They would come into her room and watch her while she worked. Sometimes they would even join her in her rounds.

Srestha was young and pretty and the perfect victim for these perverts.Her tight nurse outfit clearly showing her 34-30-36 body which attracted the attention of almost every male in the hospital. Even the old men who sat in the waiting room stared at her. Some of them even gossiping about her probably who knows what. When she walked down the hall, all the male nurses followed her and most of the doctors. Even the doctors' receptionists stared at her as she walked past.
She was uncomfortable with these many eye preying on her but thats how hospitals work, all senior nurses opt for day shift or evening shift only the newcomers like her have to take the burden of night shift. She wasn't the only one here but maybe the only one with fair skin smooth hair and good body shape which she gets from hours of grind in gym during college time.

When Srestha reached the elevators, there were three doctors waiting for her.Two of them were arguing about something. One of them was tall and broad shouldered with a moustache so large it could give Colonel Mustard a run for his money. The other was a short man with wiry muscles and a thin crop of hair. Both of them were dressed in their lab coats. All of them were wearing gloves.
Good story but death of Shrestha was a bit sad but she took good revenge

Reactions: Corruptcouple