• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Health How To Eat a Pussy

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾
Vitamin C is used to produce collagen and despite us immediately thinking of fresh oranges as the main source, vegetables can also be a potent source - think red pepper, broccoli, kale, leafy greens, cabbage, parsley.

Essential fatty acids in our diets help keep our cell walls strong and thus help them retain water so they stay plump and 'moisturised'. Omega 3 rich food like salmon, sardines, mackerel, flaxseed, walnuts and almonds will help vaginal and general skin health.

Almonds and other nuts can be good as they contain Calcium and B vitamins that may help prevent vaginitis.

Reactions: Horneymaledoctor

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾

Stay hydrated​

Staying hydrated generally is just as important for vaginal health and this will of course help to prevent UTIs, aid lubrication and reduce any odours so those glasses of water are a win win.

THE CONCLUSION

Once you’re done (totally finished) she’s going to want you out of there pronto because the whole area is sensitive. Instead of leaving, stick out your tongue and lay it down on her like a thick, soggy carpet. Make sure you don’t move it or anything because that can actually hurt her. Just let it sit there like a dead manta ray for about thi iimrty seconds. Then come up and wipe your face like a pirate. You now have a good minute to get the condom on and take her from the quarters of Prince Muhammad Muhammad Saddat to the cockpit of an F-15.

5c51ee2e-b629-467d-9462-4bd65e0e9d2a
The whole post was very educating…picked up some new tricks on the way….can’t wait to try them on…thank you

Reactions: Coquine_Guy
In fact it’s the must read material for all men…. Such explicit details in this work, tell us how passionate and how much time and effort the author has put into this topic… if you ever were to write a book on it..I will definitely support it…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Coquine_Guy

Coquine_Guy

sǝʎƎ ʇoN ʇǝM ʎssnԀ ɹǝɥ ǝʞɐW

KING OF CUNNILINGUS

I’m the king of cunnilingus.
I’m Lawrence of a labia.
I’m an invitation card – do you want to come?
I’m a shower head in human form.
An avid reader of clitorature.
The girls call me Santa Jaws
Cos every day is Christmas day
You won’t come once a year.
I’m like the band on the Titanic
No matter how wet it gets
I keep on playing
And like any good shipwreck
When I ‘ve gone down I stay down.
I’m a deep C word diver
I can hold my breath for a very long time
And I always find the pink pearl.
I’m every cocktail waitress’s favourite licker.
I’m every supermodel’s favourite lipliner
I’m every schoolgirl’s favourite Head Master
If there were exams in eating pussy
I would pass the oral.
So let me read your lips
Let me paint your walls
Let me Tango across your pelvic floor -
slow slow quick quick slow.
Think of me as Napolean
Invading your nether lands
But I won’t say “Not tonight”.
I’m a Chinese Revelation in bed
I am Mao Tse Tongue.
I’m the Messiah of desire
I’m Jesus Christ that feels good
I live by the 10 Cummandments
Thou shalt not bite
Thou shalt not stop
Thou shalt not choke
Thou shalt not make a big fuss about getting a hair stuck in thy throat
Thou shalt not lick too hard
Thou shalt not kiss too soft
Thou shalt enjoy it
Thou shalt make circular motions with thy tongue
Thou shalt honour thy lover and take direction where necessary
And above all
Thou shalt have a close shave
before entering the kingdom of heaven.

810bb950e2cad57855e77f1450ab5eb95ede6aab.gifv

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾
f36bf0a7c587ac02dff1ca0a174ac689469f67d4.gifv

Lucky@khan

☆ it's me ☆
Koi log iska hindi translation karo . Padhne ka man to kar raha par angreji kaon padhe
Shi bole bhaiwa jo maza Apni hindi mai hai wo Ye Goro ki angreji mai nhi hai......😎

• Wow
Reactions: Tera Jass

रसिक चिकित्सक

⚡🅳🆁 🆅🅰🆃🆂🆈🅰🆈🅰🅽🅰🐾
Shi bole bhaiwa jo maza Apni hindi mai hai wo Ye Goro ki angreji mai nhi hai......😎
जहां करने की चाह होती है वहाँ भाषा अवरोध नहीं होती :what2:

Clipmaster99

75,000+ Pictures; 75,000+ LIKES; 60,000+ Comments
Supreme
THE CONCLUSION

Once you’re done (totally finished) she’s going to want you out of there pronto because the whole area is sensitive. Instead of leaving, stick out your tongue and lay it down on her like a thick, soggy carpet. Make sure you don’t move it or anything because that can actually hurt her. Just let it sit there like a dead manta ray for about thi iimrty seconds. Then come up and wipe your face like a pirate. You now have a good minute to get the condom on and take her from the quarters of Prince Muhammad Muhammad Saddat to the cockpit of an F-15.

5c51ee2e-b629-467d-9462-4bd65e0e9d2a
Great Article that you have re-posted. Wish all men would read it.