• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 259 59.3%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 137 31.4%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 83 19.0%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 22.9%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 63 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 56 12.8%

• Total voters

RAJ_K_RAVI

Supreme
son: ohh, wow mom are you alone at home now?
Me: yes da, I am craving for your dick baby💋💋💋💋
son: Me too, mom show me your molai maa( boobs)
Me: wait I will show them.

20240505-205407
I opened my front zip of my nightie, and let my one side boobs out for him. I caressed my nipple for him.
son: Mom , I like to suck your boobs mom.
Me: come and drink my milk,suck mom hard baby.
Son: Don't tease me mom, my dick getting tight inside my shorts.
Me: No da, really I want you to suck me harder.
son: you like me to suck your boobs only? undress for me, and show your sexy pussy 💋
Me: is anyone with you? or alone?
son: mom, I am alone , you can show your pussy to your hungry son.
Me: wait
I undress myself infront of him .

20240505-205527
Sitting infront of camera i showed my pussy in close up. I pressed my boobs and rugged my pussy lips for him. I watched his shorts bulging bigger.
Son: Mom, your pussy makes my dick wet. I like to punish your pussy with my mouth.
Me: mmm, my pussy waiting for you dear. come and eat meeee.....
son: Mom, open and show your pussy lips, I like to see your inner pink walls.
Me: mmm, take me dear, lick momma nice and hard dear.
son: ppphhhhaaa, Mom your pussy is damn sexy , I like to come home now itself and like to fuuuuuccccckkkkkk you Ma.
I opened my pussy lips and showed him rubbing my pussy lips. He took his throbbing boner started to jerk in front of the camera. we both stroked ourselves and reached our climax.
Then he said good night and I fall in deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on whatever challenges the day had in store for me. My mind was clear, my body felt energized, and I was filled with a sense of positivity and determination. With a renewed sense of lust, I was eager to tackle Salem alone in his show room. At 10am, I excitedly called Soman and asked him once again about going alone to Salem's showroom. I couldn't wait to explore all the amazing options by myself! Soman said go ahead. So I got ready and picked an auto and reached the shop.
I thought to give some jerk for Salem. I like to get his attention over Jaya priya. so i decided to show him , even though I am older than both Salem and Ravi. And I remember a sleeveless blouse Soman bought for me a long time ago, I kept it unused. It covers only the round curves of my boobs, rest of the area was open for others eyes. The blouse was a beautiful shade of pink, with delicate deepcut in the neckline and my back. It hugged my curves in all the right places, making me feel confident and sexy. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but admire how the blouse accentuated my figure. But it didnt cover my bra. So I removed my bra and put my blouse braless. Despite the slight discomfort of going braless, I felt empowered and bold in my choice of outfit. I knew that Salem would appreciate the effort I had put into my appearance, and I couldn't wait to see the look of admiration in his eyes when he saw me.

20240506-051251
When I entered Salem, he was overjoyed to see me! He had visited our house countless times before and after my marriage, always bringing a smile to our faces.

As we walked through the shop, Salem pointed out various products and explained the difference between quality . He was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about his selling product. I could tell that he took great pride in his work and the products he sold. Salem's enthusiasm was infectious, and I found myself getting more and more excited about exploring the shop. I knew that I was in good hands with Salem.

I was excited about how to start the talk about their trip. I decided to see the innerwear and will talk about it later.
Salem: Kavitha sister, how are you, nowadays you are not showing up much.
Me: Yes, house work and you know I am shy for parties and all.
Salem: ok, akka what you like to have. Tea , coffee or cool drink?
Me: ( I looked at his crotch and told him)I like hot coffee.
Salem took his phone and ordered a coffee for me and a black tea for him
Me: why black tea, don't you like milk.
Salem: yes, akka I like to drink milk directly.( His eyes were looking at my chest )
Me: Let the coffee come, show me some good underwear for me.
He took the panties and bra boxes from top selves.

eeae1e1212516704 f1e4131208579094 6339fa1304015174 ccb9f41308890144

I eagerly browsed through his collection of bras and panties sets, feeling a rush of excitement as I admired the variety of styles and colors available. Each piece was beautifully crafted and I couldn't wait to try them on and find the perfect set that made me feel confident and sexy.
I told him , these sets won't cover up with me properly. But I didn't get any reply from him. I looked at his side and saw he was peeking at my deep cleavage. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. I playfully nudged him and said, "Hey, my eyes are up here!" We both burst into laughter, realizing how silly we were being. It was a lighthearted moment that brought us closer together.
Me: Salem, these looks smaller on me.
Salem: No, sister, it will pit perfectly on you. This will go with the dress now you wearing. You looks so kute inthis saree.
Me: Dont put ice in my head. I will buy something from you, so dont worry about the business.
Salem: No sister, I am not worrying about my business, I am worrying about how you will look in those sexy lingeries.
Me: Ohh, you people become too naughty, I am telling Ravi, jaya , Banu and you.
Salem: why sister?
Me: mm, you dont know what I am talking about?
Salem: Dont understand?
Me: (I patted on his shoulder) I saw the videos.
Salem did talked, he kept silent.
Me: Salem, i called him twice and he looked at me and smiled with little embrace. I asked him to show some more designs.

65a66e1341616360 d8a51b1319463142 d93b5f1212360944

I selected 3 designs from his choice. After selecting the inners, we had coffee , I was thinking how to get a lone time with him. Suddenly I got a idea,
Me: Salem, now I have to visit Ravi's home. Jaya's family have came to visit here. I can't carry these to their house. Can you do me a favour?
Salem: Tel me sister, any thing I will do for you.
Me: I know you will do all the things with me, (I play fully winked my eyes) bring these at evening to my home. I will call you while leaving Ravi's house. Then you can come to my home.
His eyes went wider , and he looked at me with naughty smile on his face , and asked about the delivery charge.
I told him, I know , what will your delivery charge, come home I will give you the delivery charges more than you think😜 then I left the shop.