• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Good one bhai...
A quick question: Hope this is all part of the story Part:18...I hope I am correct..since this is one of the longest story that you have written (& a good one too) in this family story series!!

Secondly, I see that there is a Hindi story also (in the Hindi story section) by you...(user id is same). Is my understanding correct?

Look forward to the next update..thanks.

RAVI_K_RAJ
Yes, same story , heroine's journy is mixed with incest and adultery. Hindi section i started new story. Read and let your valuable comments there also.

Mass

Yes, same story , heroine's journy is mixed with incest and adultery. Hindi section i started new story. Read and let your valuable comments there also.
Thank you..sure..will do so...btw, did you get time to check my story? Its written in Hinglish for everyone's benefit :)
Look forward to your comments as well there..thanks :)

RAVI_K_RAJ

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Thank you..sure..will do so...btw, did you get time to check my story? Its written in Hinglish for everyone's benefit :)
Look forward to your comments as well there..thanks :)

RAVI_K_RAJ
I will surely come to your thread.

Reactions: Mass

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Super story continue please...
ಹಲೋ ಜಯ ಪ್ರಿಯಾ, ಹೇಗಿದ್ದೀಯಾ? ನಿನಗೆ ಇನ್ನೂ ನನ್ನ ಮೇಲೆ 😡ಕೋಪವಿದೆಯೇ? ನೀವು ಇನ್ನೂ ನನ್ನ ಮೇಲೆ ಕೋಪಗೊಂಡಿದ್ದೀರಿ ಎಂದು ನಾನು ಭಾವಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ ಒಂದು ವರ್ಷ. ಆದರೆ ನೀವು ನನ್ನ ಮೊದಲ ಅಭಿಮಾನಿ ಎಂದು ನಾನು ಇನ್ನೂ ನೆನಪಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇನೆ. ನನ್ನನ್ನು ನಿರ್ಲಕ್ಷಿಸಬೇಡಿ.

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
As I walked through the gates of the institute, my thoughts were consumed by Selvam. His inability weighed heavy on my heart, and I was determined to show him that he was capable of anything he set his mind to.

I longed to lift his spirits and make him see his own potential. With each step closer to him, my heart raced with anticipation. I wanted to wrap him in my words of encouragement and support, to let him know that he was not alone in his struggles.

As I finally approached him, our eyes met and I felt a rush of warmth and affection. In that moment, I knew that I would do anything to see him smile and believe in himself. And so, with a gentle touch and a soft voice, I began to speak to him, pouring out my love and admiration in every word.

I wanted him to know that he was not just capable, but extraordinary. And as the sun set on that day, I knew that our bond had grown stronger, and our love had blossomed into something truly beautiful.
I was busy with work until lunchtime. After lunch, the staff all left. I had a little bit of work that I finished while thinking of Selvam. I thought about so many things and decided to make him happy first. I was in the staff room alone. I closed the staff room door and window first, then I placed the phone on the table. And I turned on the video option on the phone and i removed my blouse first in front of the camera. then my bra. i showed my full naked boobs on the camera. then i sent it to Selvam.

20240413-144413

After sending the video, I dressed up and left the institute. The next 15 days, the institute remained closed for vacation. I heard the message sound and looked at the phone; it was from Selvam. He thanked me for my video. I replied, promising to send more in the future. I took an auto to go to Kavitha's house to meet my father-in-law. I informed Ravi and asked him to come over there. Ravi suggested that I come to the college first, and then we could both go to his sister's house. I agreed and went over to the college.
When I reached the college, Ravi was standing at the gate with high tension. I understood that something had gone wrong with him. I asked him what it was all about. He explained to me that the model they had booked for the photoshoot had been in an accident and died. He needed to finish the project that night. Ravi asked me to help him with the project. I looked at Ravi's face and agreed to help him.

Ravi and his students quickly explained the project to me and showed me how to pose for the photos. Despite feeling nervous and out of my comfort zone, I knew how much this project meant to Ravi and his students. As the camera started clicking, I tried my best to channel the inner model within me. With Ravi's guidance and encouragement, I slowly started to feel more confident in front of the camera.

As the photoshoot progressed, I could see the relief and gratitude in Ravi's eyes. The tension that had been present earlier slowly started to fade away. By the end of the session, I felt a sense of accomplishment and pride for stepping up to help a friend in need.
Even though I never imagined myself as a model, this experience taught me the importance of being there for others in times of need. Sometimes, all it takes is a willingness to step out of your comfort zone and lend a helping hand. And in the end, the smile on Ravi's face made it all worth it.
They gave a dress and asked me put it on. I went inside and take a look at the dress , its a saree with out blouse, I opened the door and looked at Ravi, he understand what I was looking from him. He signalled me to wear it.

20240413-161207
There is no panty or bra, only to wrap the saree, when came out, Ravi came with a water spray bottle, he sprayed water on my breast ans my thighs. The thin fabric showed my skin clearly to the students also. I could see my nipples getting hard below the wet pallu. The boy came infront of me, he took photos in many angles. Then they asked me to change other dress.

20240413-161351
This also only with saree. Then Ravi asked me to come to other room. There Ravi and a main student only came inside. He turned hia back to me. Ravi came to me and he made some settings in my dress, i looked at him surprisingly , ravi didnt spoke a word, he just set me in a chair and asked the boy to turn our side , he looked at my face and didnt show any feeling in his face.

20240413-161508
He looked at my half naked, his eyes opened widely.
His eyes were fixed on my naked breasts, and Ravi stood to the side, allowing his student to take the shots. When the student finished taking the shots, I looked at the boy and noticed that his pants had become noticeably bulging in front.
Ravi further came with one dress and took some snaps.

20240413-161804
After this dress Ravi csme.near and murmured in my ears. And I got surprise , he asked me.to stand naked infront of his student.

20240413-161540
I did what he liked. When we finished , the time was late to go to his sister house. Ravi introduced the boy name Jagan, I looked at him from top to bottom, he still had his bulging in front and shyly covered it with his camera.

We returned to our home after dinner with Ravi's students. The following day, Ravi had to go submit the project to the client, so he left early. I told him that I wanted to invite Selvam to our house for lunch. Ravi knew him, so he told me to make a good lunch for him. After Ravi left, I went to take a bath. I called Selvam and asked him to come to my home for lunch. He was surprised and asked what the occasion was, and I told him I would like to invite him. As I took a bath, I thought about how he would react to seeing me naked.

After an hour Selvam came to my home. I went outside and helped him get down from auto. I pushed his wheel chair home. since we didnt have any ramp for pushing wheel chair , I first helped selvam to get from his wheel chair, I kept the wheel chair inside the house and , looked around my neighbours, no one was there to watch us. so boldly lift selvam and get inside the house. I lifted him and asked him to wrap his hands around my neck. I kept my hands under his ass and took him like a baby and came inside

.He was absolutely thrilled about my invitation to lunch! I closed the main door and when I returned, he was sitting in his chair with a big smile on his face. I led him to my room and showed him around, and he was so excited to see everything. When I asked him if he would like to start with a starter, he eagerly said okay. It was going to be a wonderful lunch together. i already made the main course of lunch and just finished my cooking. I asked him if he likes to take lunch now or later. He said anyway it's ok. Then I took him to the dining table.
Still, he looked at me with excitement. I asked him what he was looking at and served the food on the plate. We sat near each other and started to eat lunch. After five minutes, he again told me he did not believe he was dining alone with me. I took his hand and placed it on my thigh, asking him to pinch my thigh and test me.

Reactions: Aabhi123

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
how much I enjoyed his touch on my thighs and how it made me feel so loved and desired. He looked into my eyes with a soft smile and whispered sweet nothing in my ear. The moment was filled with passion and affection, as we both knew that our connection was something forbidden. I leaned in and kissed him gently, feeling the warmth of his lips against mine. In that moment, I knew that I was falling deeper in love with him. Our love was like a beautiful melody, playing softly in the background as we embraced each other, lost in our own little world of romance.

tumblr-5c83bd6c256238c0503b6fe240067fd1-86519dbd-400
our talk turned on me, he said he liked my photo, which I was sitting and smoking in the night, like a sexy seductress in the woods. I went near him ,and asked him , did he like to see the live , his eyes opened wider and his words stuck inside the throat. i went on him and kissed him .
I could feel the heat of his gaze on me as I slowly removed my saree, the fabric slipping through my fingers. The air between us was charged with anticipation, our hearts beating in sync. Sitting in just my blouse and petticoat, I felt a rush of desire coursing through me. I could see the hunger in his eyes, and I knew that this moment would be etched in our memories forever. The intimacy between us was palpable, and I savored every moment of it.

20240413-144502
I rolled up my petticoat , and showed him my pantie less gate of heaven. His eyes got wider and conveyed his lust on my pussy. I slightly open my legs and i felt my pussy open for his eyes.

S: Akka , you looks like angel in petticoat and blouse.
M: Hmmm, for all the boys, aunties look like angels only.
S: Akka , i mean it really, you are looking so gorgeous. You are my angel.
M: So you will make pooja for your angel, you wont do anything else to your angel.
S: If my angle allows me, i will do anything for you akka. I like to kiss on your forehead and then coming down kissing your face every inch. Biting your nose, kissing your earlobes, my hands like to wander on your twin mountain.
M: mountains?? Am I looking like a mountain to you?
S: no.....no.....didnt mean that....i mean your boobs are big,
M: no..no.. Your meaning is my boobs are like rock hard, i wont accept your words, wait a minute i will show you are wrong.

20240413-192132
M; now touch my molai (boobs) and tell me how it feels.
S: Akka , your boobs so soft and big.
M: check all the sides and tell me how is my boobs.
He presses my boobs over my blouse. His fingers searched fo my nipples, he succeed also, he twitched my nipples hard over my blouse. I moved myself close to him. I take his face on my softy boobs, I caressed his face with my boobs. His hands held my waist. His lips searched my boobs over my blouse. His lips went on my clevage and he kissed me on my clevage.

20240413-192159

The way his fingers traced every curve of my body made my heart race with anticipation. With each touch, I felt a deep connection forming between us, igniting a fire of passion that burned brightly in the darkness. As he gently caressed my skin, I couldn't help but lose myself in the moment, feeling completely enveloped in his love and desire. I knew in that moment that i like to give him. i let myself with him.

20240413-192122
He removed my blouse fully , and he pressed and played with my boobs like stress balls. I lift my hands up ans moved closer to him.
His gaze was intense as he explored the intimate depths of my body, his fingers deftly parting the folds of my petticoat to reveal the hidden treasure within. I could feel the heat of his stare on my most private place, and a shiver of anticipation ran through me as he beheld the lush expanse of my womanhood. The sensation of his touch on my exposed skin sent a wave of pleasure through me, and I could feel the sweet essence of my desire pooling at the entrance to my cavernous depths. The sight of my glistening honey dews on my thick, untamed mound only fueled his hunger, and I knew that I was completely at his mercy, ready to surrender to the primal passion that burned between us. I stood up and my petticoat went down on my feet. I stood stark naked infront of him , I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled down his shorts along with his underwear. His black snake looked at my hairy cave with hunger to go inside , I lifted him to the bed. laid him on the bed , I tried to tame his hard dick smoothly.

I started to run my tongue from his face down and down up to his erected dick. could feel him shudder with pleasure as I gently sucked on them. I then moved back up to his shaft, taking him fully into my mouth and using my tongue to explore every inch of him. The moans escaping his lips only spurred me on, urging me to continue my ministrations. I could feel his body tense as he reached the peak of his pleasure, and I knew I had brought him to the brink of ecstasy. As he released himself with a shudder, I felt a sense of satisfaction washing over me, knowing that I had brought him such pleasure. I lay beside him, savoring the moment and feeling a deep connection between us.

I nestled myself against his warmth, feeling the beating of his heart against my own. Our bodies fit together like two pieces of a puzzle, completing each other in ways words could never express. I gazed into his eyes, seeing the depth of his love reflected back at me. In that moment, surrounded by nothing but the sound of our breathing. He looked at my face and kissed my cheeks and licked my lips. kissed my hand and moved to my armpit. He licked my silky hairy armpit and my side boobs. My nipples started to get hard and stood out from my areola. I took my nipples in my fingers and put them in his mouth. He sucked me like a baby. i soothed his ass and pulled on me. He sucked my milk dried boobs and went down to my pussy. He madly kissed my hairy mound , I rubbed my pussy lips and opened my pussy for him. He eagerly licked my wet pussy like a hungry dog. his hand rubbed his dick with one hand.

20240317-211630
I fold my legs little up and supported him on me. He came between my legs. He climbed between my legs and his black dick touched my pussy lips. I took his dick and guided his dick into my pussy. I supported my leg under him, he put his hand on the bed, pushed his dick inside my pussy. Fuck.......fuck......fuckkkkkkkk he moaning louder her pushed in and out like a piston rod. Thudddd .....thudd .....thuddddd.....his dick made sound on my pussy. He pushed hard like there is no tomorrow, i felt a new thrilling feel of helping a disabilty persons come true. He fucked me with heavy thrust full pounding. And cummed inside me.

Reactions: Mass