• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your dude

Thank you. I am happy that you guys like it.
I noticed that I was putting too much effort and there was no interest among the readers.
So, I tried to quickly wrap it up.
I thought that was all you had... Never thought that you were intended to write more of this...

There are lesser number of readers in this section; I feel it'd be splendid if you continue your next story in Hindi. There is more viewership in Hindi compared to here In English.

avsji

Supreme
Reactions: Your dude

avsji

Supreme
Just curious... would anyone be interested in reading a Devnagari (Hindi) version of this story?
If the response for such a story is strong, I can include more (presently omitted) details.
What say?

Chetan11

Just curious... would anyone be interested in reading a Devnagari (Hindi) version of this story?
If the response for such a story is strong, I can include more (presently omitted) details.
What say?
Neki aur pooch2. Please do. Anyhow you need to start a new one as no thread running for you now.

avsji

Supreme
Wat kind of details......hihihi
more... more... details that I did not give here, or hid to finish the story

avsji

Supreme
Neki aur pooch2. Please do. Anyhow you need to start a new one as no thread running for you now.
Not easy to keep coming with stories.
I had a couple of plots, but no way forward

avsji

Supreme
to karo na.......bhai make the story a bit more kinky and depraved......just a suggestion it good either way
have you read it all?

Mass

What say?
Yes, by all means...would love to read this story in Devnagari as well..look forward to it. Thanks.

Reactions: Chetan11 and avsji
Status
Not open for further replies.