• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avsji

Supreme
  • Love
Reactions: snidgha12

snidgha12

I read the story... But I most like the part ... When Sunil proposed the mother of hero...

:cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead:

• Love
Reactions: avsji

avsji

Supreme
I read the story... But I most like the part ... When Sunil proposed the mother of hero...

:cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead::cheerlead:
Thanks a lot bhai. I finished this story because I was bored of low response. Stay with the hindi story... It will have so many additional details that I did not include here.

hawkzrulez

She said, "How are you feeling?" and touched my forehead.

It was still hot, but not as much as it was earlier. Fever had receded.

"Better." I replied.

"Good! Tomar nunu khara hoye gelo (your penis got erect). Ota bhalo (That is good)! Now come, let me put you to sleep, before the fever comes back." saying this, she leaned against the bed’s head-rest so she was partially sitting and started to caress my forehead. It was a pose in which her breasts dangled tantalizingly close to my mouth. It was natural for me to again take one of her warm breasts in my mouth, while cupping her other breast in my hand and started caressing it.

"NO! Stop that," she almost shouted as she pulled her body back from me.

"I WANT it! I want your milk." I insisted and continue to caress and squeezes her other breast.

"I don’t have any more milk!" she hissed.

"Let ME see to it."

"You are a bad little devil." I did not reply and again started to suck. I did not realize (I did not have any experience) then that Kajal must have reached her sexual tipping point. Her breasts had been so thoroughly utilized by then that she must have been near to her own orgasm. She did not display anything, or, perhaps, I did not know how to read a woman’s emotions. So, she resigned herself to my ministrations.

After a while, she said softly, "You like them. Don’t you?" and she hugged me closer to her.

Her voice was unsteady and her breathing heavy. It was then when I felt her trembling tremendously. I do not remember how long she let me suck her breasts, but I was disappointed when she finally detached her breast from my mouth.

"Come on now. You have had enough for today. Please take rest. I am not running away anywhere. You will have your fill again."

She said decidedly and got up from my bed. She slept besides her son, wearing only her petticoat.
Awesome story so far the beauty of breasts and love for them and adult breastfeeding portrayed beautifully... 😍🤤

hawkzrulez

I spoke with Kajal about what Gabi said, and she agreed to stay overnight. We knew that her children will also accompany her, which was fine with me. Kajal had to finish working at one more place, so we decided to wait for her to return so that we could eat our dinner together. In the meantime, I went and purchased ice-cream for Sunil. As I said, Sunil was a happy child and did not make any fuss. After the dinner, all four of us played ludo, which was extremely enjoyable. Gabi’s sadness almost evaporated, with the fun and laughter that all four of us had. Sunil loved the ice-cream, and before long after he finished it, he was feeling sleepy.

Kajal proceeded to make sleeping arrangement on the floor, but I forbade her. It was cold, and there was no need for any such formalities. Kajal’s place was very special - in my heart and in my home. Gabi asked her to make use of her bed, and Gabi said that she would join her there, as she was also feeling sleepy. I was not feeling sleepy, so I stayed in the drawing room, watching television.

I was not sure what Gabi had in her mind, but I let her be. If she wanted her space and if she wanted to talk to Kajal then it was alright with me. In Gabi’s bedroom, Sunil and Latika adjusted between his mother and Gabi. Sunil kind of felt funny when Gabi stepped out of her pajamas and joined him and his mother only in her panties and night shirt. This might have been the first time for him to see a woman’s bare legs, but he was too young to make anything out of it. Anyway, after all three settled in the bed, Kajal hesitatingly took out one of her breasts and put it in Sunil’s mouth. She covered his face with the pallu (the way Indian mothers breastfeed their children). Gabi was indeed surprised.

"You still breastfeed him?" she asked Kajal.

"One night he was not sleeping, and when I tried to make him sleep, he started to pester me to breastfeed him. Resigning, I did, and he fell asleep soon. Since then, he has been doing it. But since it works, and I am too tired to look after him till late in night, I do it."

"Naughty boy!"

Both women were talking and soon Sunil fell asleep. Kajal proceeded to put her breast back in her blouse but Gabi held her hand, removed the pallu from over it and caressed that breast for some time. Then she proceeded to remove her blouse. Kajal was a bit surprised but did not say anything and let Gabi do what she wanted. Since they were in lying position, there was a limit to how much clothes could be removed.

So, Kajal adjusted; she carefully pushed the children to one side of the bed and brought herself in the middle. Kajal can be very curious and adventurous. This was one of her side that I was not aware about. I was also amazed at the level of ease that she had with me - I think that is why she felt so much as ease with Gabi too. Gabi, on the other hand, coming to know about my closeness with Kajal must have felt the need to connect with Kajal too. Kajal, for all purpose and reason, was my guardian in this big city. I never treated her like a maid; she was really my family. Gabi realized it and under her own need to get the love of family she was unwittingly doing all this. Kajal coming at the middle quickly removed her blouse and bra freeing her magnificent breasts, for that is what Gabi was interested in.

When Gabi first saw Kajal’s beautiful pair of breasts, her jaw dropped in amazement. They were amazing! Even after having a couple of children, Kajal’s breasts and her figure were in top condition! She reached for them and them touched them; first tentatively and then surely.

"Can I kiss … them?" Gabi asked.

Kajal smiled.

"Your husband too likes to kiss them. I have breastfed him many times and would be happy to do it for you too."

Kajal paused, observing the effect of her declaration, thinking that Gabi might get shocked or surprised. But, Gabi only smiled. Kajal peacefully lay down on the bed on her side. In this position, it seemed as if her breasts were eager to get into Gabi’s mouth. She obliged and started to suck and kiss.

You may ask how a woman can be attracted to other woman’s breasts. But let me tell you, that there is something magnetic about breasts. We make such a big deal if a male is attracted to breasts. People often describe how this fascination originates from the early childhood when a mother breastfeeds him. As if, a mother does not breastfeed her girl child. You see my point? I will not be surprised to see anyone attracted to a pair of nice and round breasts. They are like the most wonderful creation of nature. It is not hard to imagine what must have happened thereafter.

Gabi sucked those luscious breasts for a long time. Kajal responded in a motherly way; her sixth sense told her that Gabi needed emotional assurance of some sorts, and she was willingly and unknowingly offering her exactly that. But when the women came out of the room, I was surprised (they went inside to sleep, after all). I thought that I would watch movie on the television tonight. First, it had been very long time since I indulged myself in late night film, and second reason was that they were showing Casablanca, one of my all-time favorites. I was sitting on the larger sofa, and when the women came out to join me, I sat in the center, while Gabi came at sat at my right and Kajal on my left side.
Bro hats off to you you show true beauty in breasts and breastfeeding comforts and attachments ... It true as u quoted they are the best creation of Nature

• Love

hawkzrulez

I sat beside her and started to kiss her, as soulfully as possible. Gabi complied. At the same time, I lifted her saree, so that I could access her vaginal area over her panties. As I touched her there, I could feel that her panties were of smooth silk - not the right material to soak her juices that she was oozing. I gently kneaded her vagina through her panties, sliding my finger up and down the crease, pressing it against her vagina, and I immediately felt the wetness that seeped through the thin, soft fabric. I disengaged from the kiss for a while to look at her face. She started to become flushed, and I could hear her breathing quicken. I slipped my hand inside her panties - from the underside, and touched her warm, wet, and slick vagina, sliding a finger between its lips. I thought that Gabi too will start doing something - but she kept behaving like the usual Indian brides, who expect their husbands to take the lead, and do everything.

I had no problem with that though. I slowly slid my finger up and down the length of her vagina, spreading its lips apart as I slipped my finger along the warm, wet flesh. In response, Gabi spread her legs wider, allowing me better access. Her clitoris had become swollen, and my fingers, now fully wet with her juices, rubbed around it and slide up and down the full length of her vagina, rubbing and stroking. That was when she had her first orgasm… as a married woman! That was a big deal. I let her enjoy that sensation - I held her and kept teasing her vagina and clitoris with my fingers. When she finally attained her senses, I could see a very thin layer of perspiration - even in this cold weather! Amazing! She shyly pulled the hem of the saree down, with her head down. One could clearly see how aroused she was… her lips were quivering, her nostrils were flaring, her eyes closed, her face flushed and washed with the excitement of her recent orgasm. I soaked in the sight of my new bride. She was stealing a few furtive glances.

‘Wow! She is really shy!’

"Honey," I asked, "won’t you show me how Mrs. Singh looks like?"

Gabi was smiling shyly. I knew that I would have to take the lead today. So, reached and removed the saree pallu from over her head and chest and let it fall on the bed. Unmarried people here will not believe how intimate and erotic this act is! The slight tight-fit blouse squeezed her breasts, forming a beautiful and delectable cleavage. It looked so delicious!

"Mrs. Singh is so beautiful - she’s the queen of my heart!"

Sarees are worn very interestingly. They do not cover woman’s body completely and reveal a tantalizing amount of flesh. Moreover, they are a bit complicated to get rid of. Obviously, Gabi was wearing a petticoat too, which held her saree nicely around her waist. So, I sat on my knees in front of Gabi and slowly removed the saree from under her petticoat. Her breathing quickened, and with the rhythmic rise and fall of her nicely squeezed breasts, she looked DELICIOUS! I just could not resist the urge to click her photo at that moment. I quickly excused myself and in no time got back with my Kodak digital camera that one friend purchased and shipped from USA.

"Honey, what are you doing?" she was a bit disappointed, and more surprised.

"I am just trying to make this moment unforgettable."

She saw the camera in my hand and understood.

"… and me… uncomfortable…" she added.

I did not comment on that statement. I first clicked my shy Gabi in those moments and then proceeded to undo some buttons of her blouse and parted it in the front to show her bra. It looked as if the bra was made of delicate, pale white silk lace silks, obviously the same set as of her panties. There were complicated patterns on it. When did she purchase them? I then clicked a few more pictures and then told her,

"Gabi, you have such beautiful breasts."

She again started to get red with shyness, so I continued, "Wait a minute, here - see for yourself."

I showed her photos in the camera, "See? So beautiful!"

"If YOU like them, then they must be!"

"Oh! I like them very much! I LOVE them!"

She smiled again.

"Honey, who will you show these photos? You can see me naked for real, whenever you want!" she mumbled.

"I know… and I intend to! But, sometimes, when you are not near me, I might want to see them… or when we have children, I might show them how beautiful their mother is... or perhaps, share with friends…"

I could see a faint, shy smile on her pretty lips. But when I said friends, she gave me a mock swat on my hand.

"I love you…" I added and kept the camera aside and started to touch her breast from under the blouse and over the bra. I stroked her nipples, flicked it up and down, side to side.

Sure enough, Gabi’s nipples fattened up with excitement.

"Mrs. Singh, you are becoming excited, aren’t you?" I teased her, "I bet if I keep doing this, I can make you come. Again." I was talking dirty.

Gabi did not reply, but she bit her lip. I knew that with each flick on her nipple, Gabi was getting even more excited. I could tell she was getting excited. Her tummy and breasts were responding to the stimulation. Her nipples thickened. Her breath became ragged. Her nostrils were flaring again.

"Your coisinha (vagina) is aching for my caralho, isn’t it?" I continued the dirty talk, "You want me to transar (have sex), don’t you? But I am not going to. I’m going to just keep playing with your nipples till you come again."

"H..h… honey, p.. pp.. please don’t t..t.. tease meee! Ppplease undress... and m.. make me yours!" Gabi pleaded.

"Good! And my queen will have her wish granted."
Very erotic 😍🤤

avsji

Supreme
Bro hats off to you you show true beauty in breasts and breastfeeding comforts and attachments ... It true as u quoted they are the best creation of Nature
Thank you so very much my dear friend.
I feel very good when people read my stories and share their views 😊😊🙏

Reactions: hawkzrulez

hawkzrulez

The story is going on awesome .... Pregnancy a big thing.. wow ... Just don't kill anyone

hawkzrulez

One evening, when I returned from office, I noticed that Gabi had still not returned from the university.

Usually, she returned before me. Therefore, I obviously thought that she had to stay for her work. However, when she did not return even three hours after I reached home, I started to get worried. Very worried! My sixth sense obviously thought that something bad had happened to Gabi. I called her Professor who was guiding her – I could not reach him in his office, so I called his home, and he told me that Gabi left the department about five hours ago! Now that was something extremely out of the ordinary.

She left office five hours ago and haven’t yet come home! It was highly irregular for Gabi to do any such thing and I got extremely worried.

I ran to the nearest police station to file a missing person's report.

As usual, the police hesitated in filing a missing person's report, as they said that she might be visiting a friend or something like that. But then I explained to them that Gabi is a foreigner, and a student here. She does not know anyone in this city, except for a couple of people at her university.

After much persuasion, finally police agreed to file a report. They got all the details from me. The Indian police are not known for their congeniality. So, I was surprised when they started empathizing with me and trying to put me at ease. Something was amiss. They asked me how my wife commuted and when I explained that she usually commuted by bus, they dropped a bomb on my head.

There was an accident just about four hours ago, involving a bus, in which five people had perished, including two women, many others were seriously injured.

One of the deceased women was a foreigner.

The more they told me about it, the heavier my heart became.

They asked me to reveal more details and I told them. I could almost faint - how could Gabi leave me… and that too like that!

I was not sure what I was talking about, but it fell on me heavily, when the police inspector confirmed that my wife…

my dearest Gabi indeed was one of the two women, who had died!
This was a hunch in my heart which happened 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.