• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Aabhi123

Hi bro... If you are not interested in continuing your stories please mark them completed...your stories are really good but you are not continuing

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 24

In the morning when we all were having breakfast in the kitchen, Sandhya aunt's FIL was very shy . He was avoiding Puja aunt's eyes deliberately. She was looking hot in her green saree and blouse. After his breakfast has finished Sandhya aunt said to him,
"Now I am going to suckle you FIL."
He was very shocked to hear this.
"But bahu..."
"Don't be shy now. I know you want to taste my milk. "
"But bahu how can I face my son after that."
"Don't worry . He will understand. "
"Ok then bahu. " She smiled at him. We all went in the main hall . I sat with Puja aunt on the sofa . Sandhya aunt sat on the ground resting her back against sofa and beckoned her FIL to sleep in her lap. He shyly went near her and slept on her lap like a baby. Now her one boob was out of her pallu and her FIL looked at it hungrily. I took a chance and slid my hand under Puja aunts pallu and started rubbing her boobs gently . She did not mind my activity and smiled at me. Sandhya aunt unhooked some of her lower blouse buttons and then she pulled her pallu over her FIL's head and started suckling him like a baby. When he started sucking her milk she bit her lip and closed her eyes in pleasure. My rod was getting hard by seeing this and I took Puja aunt's one breast fully in my palm and pinched her nipple with two fingers. She faced toward me started to bite my ear . Sandhya aunt was facing away from us so she didn't notice our activity. I was carefree because she already knew about our naughty relationship. I calculated that she will feed her FIL for atleast 15 minutes. I took Puja aunt under me there on the sofa and we started having sex quietly. I was wearing a half pant so I slid it down till my rod was free . Then I also pulled Puja aunt's saree up. Luckily she wasn't wearing her panty. I immediately inserted my rod inside her and started fucking her very quietly. She bit her lip from trying not to scream. The sofa started to wiggle and Sandhya aunt briefly looked back over her shoulder and smiled at our naughty act. Then she again busied herself with feeding her FIL. It took me 10 minutes to cum . We both lay quiet for 2 minutes and hurriedly adjusted our clothes and sat up as if nothing has happened . After nearly 3 minutes Sandhya aunt closed her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu. Her FIL was feeling sleepy so he went to sleep in his room. That evening Puja aunt and I were to come back to our village. Then we said goodbye to them and left their home. Ahe we started walking on street I glanced back at Sandhya aunt's home. Being in the village their front door was open . Sandhya aunt was sitting in front of tv and her father-in-law was sleeping on her lap. After waving us goodbye she pulled her pallu over his head and started to suckle him like a baby.
We boarded the night train and got lucky because our sleeper coach was mostly empty . There were only two elderly ladies opposite us. They were both sleeping on lower berth. I told my aunt that we should sleep on upper berth. She smiled knowingly . After I climbed on our berth she too came and slept beside me. I decided that sex was impossible in this situation. So instead I just suckled her milk till I fell asleep.
We got back to our village in the morning. My dad was gone to his city home some days he was coming back tomorrow. Sujata aunt had just bathed and was wearing pink saree and white blouse. My Grandpa was still sleeping so I just sat in kitchen with Sujata aunt. I watched her intently . Her boobs now looked slightly bigger than when I left some days ago. She must have regularly suckled my grandpa. She noticed me watching her breats. She smiled at me and asked,
"Do you want milk Raju?"
"Yes aunt."
"Come here then. "
Uncle was getting ready to go to his work. I went near Sujata aunt and laid my head on her lap. She unhooked some of her blouse hooks and then by covering my head with her pallu she started to breastfeed me . Uncle laughed from hall but Sujata aunt ignored him. I has missed Sujata aunt very much. It was her who had started me suckling some months ago. Puja aunt came inside from kitchen door. She was bathing . She watched us but did not say anything . Sujata aunt kept feeding me for nearly 20 minutes.
At 8 o'clock my grandpa awoke and it was 9 by the time he has bathed and changed his clothes. He ate alone in kitchen while I sat with my aunts in the main hall watching tv. After my grandpa finished his breakfast he too came in the hall and sat on sofa. Sujata aunt was sitting beside her . Puja aunt was sat on floor . I was on another sofa. After some time grandpa demanded Sujata aunt,
"Feed me now Sujata. I am hungry again. "

She laughed and said ,"There is not enough milk left in my Breasts. Raju suckled it all. But dont worry . Puja will suckle you now. "
Puja aunt beckoned him toward her. He stood up and went near her on floor and slept on her lap . Our front door was open but both my aunts didn't mind breastfeeding even if it was wide open. Puja aunt unhooked some of her blouse buttons and then started feeding her farher-in-law. Just watching this front of my pant started getting bigger. It was my luck that Sujata aunt did not notice it. Puja aunt was suckling my grandpa for about 20 minutes. After that she closed her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu.
In the afternoon after lunch we all were taking nap in the hall . Both aunts had laid a long bedsheet on the floor and they both were now sleeping on it with my grandpa in between them. He was facing Sujata aunt and she had put her hand over him. His face was near her breasts. Sujata aunt was talking with Puja aunt. After some time my grandpa got agitated slightly. Sujata aunt laughed at him and then pulled her pallu over him and started feeding him like a baby. I was sleeping alone on a nearby bed. But my tool was getting hotter by watching below scene. But I couldn't do anything. After 20 minutes grandpa had finished Sujata aunt's milk so Puja aunt made him face toward her and then she too suckled him for another 20 minutes.
After dinner that night, Sujata aunt changed her saree and wore a black maxi which had zipper near her breasts. Now that Puja aunt was free I asked if she could sleep with me in her room. She went with me in her room and she closed the door. Uncle had turned off the light and now lay snoring on his bed in the corner. Sujata aunt slept beside her father-in-law and started lulling him to sleep by patting on his back with her hand. But he was not going to sleep so easily . So she slid down her maxi zipper and started suckling him like a baby. He now looked relaxed and was sucking her milk very slowly . She was mostly patting his back but from time to time she also pinched her breast between two fingers so he could suckle with ease. In Puja aunt's room she lay on her bed . First I checked that she had locked the door properly then removed all my clothes and underwear . She looked pleased seeing me naked . My tool was very huge in anticipation. I quickly turned off the light and slept beside her. I immediately took her under me and gently lowered her pallu then started to press her boobs from over the blouse. Then after playing with her boobs for some time I removed her blouse and sucked her each boob one at a time. She was meaning in pleasure while I was doing this. I was even pinching her nipples between my fingers from time to time and she used to jerk everyone I did that. My took was going to explode anytime now. So I lifted her saree and removed her panty . She too was near her climax. So I immediately thrusted my hot tool in her pussy and started fucking her very hardly. Her boobs were pressed against my chest . After 10 minutes of rough thrusting I reached climax and she too moaned loudly while I still thrusted inside her with my last remaining strength. After our session was over I lay beside her breathing heavily while she was smiling with satisfaction.
In the morning Sujata aunt's sister Anjali who was 5 years younger than her came at our house . She was with her sister-in-law Nandini. Sujata aunt had told her sister about suckling her farher-in-law and she then told Nandini . Nandini was 24 years old and Anjali was 27 . My uncle went to his work and then Sujata aunt made our visitors breakfast and now we all including my grandpa were now eating in kitchen. After we all had finished Puja aunt took me to the main hall and we sat on sofa to watch tv. From time to time I used to slide my hand under her pallu and press her boobs one at a time. Then suddenly I pinched her one nipple between my two fingers and she pulled my hand from under her pallu. In the kitchen Sujata aunt pulled her father-in-law on her lap. Anjali and Nandini watched her activity curiously. Sujata aunt was wearing black saree and blouse. She unhooked some lower buttons of her blouse and then pulled her pallu over her FIL's head. Then lifting her blouse from one side she started suckling the old man. In the beginning she bit her lip in pain but after 2-3 three minutes she relaxed. Anjali and Nandini were now laughing. Anjali asked her,
" Didi, does your nipple hurt while feeding your FIL?"
Sujata aunt answered ,
" In the beginning only. After that it's pleasurable . You must try it also."
"But who should I suckle?"
"You can feed my FIL. He has no teeth. Or you can suckle Raju. But he is rough and your nipples will be in pain for hours . "
Nandini looked excited and told her that she will feed Raju. After 20 minutes grandpa had finished suckling Sujata aunt's milk. She told him to sleep on Anjali's lap. He was drawsy so he didn't object to this. Anjali was wearing a pink salwar kameez . She unbuttoned her kameez buttons . She had a white bra underneath. She pulled her dupatta over the old man's head and thrusted her one boob in his mouth. He started to suckle like a baby. She bit her lip from pain and looked like she was going to pull her breast from old man's mouth but Sujata aunt said,
"Don't panic. Keep it in his mouth. Pain will reduce after some time. "
Anjali obeyed her and after some time she looked happy . She was feeding the old man for 15 minutes.
Sujata aunt Anjali put my grandpa to sleep in his room and all ladies came in the main hall . Sujata aunt told me that Nandini wanted to feed me. I looked over her . Nandini was wearing black salwar kameez . Her breasts were also firm. They were not as big as Sujata aunt's I could have played with them for hours. Sujata aunt told us both to go in a room. So I took Nandini to Puja aunt's room and closed the door but did not lock it. I told her to sleep on the bed because she didn't know what to do. Maybe she had not had sex with her hubby yet. She was married for only 6 months. I also slept beside her and by putting my hand on her shoulder turned her toward me. We talked awkwardly for some time. I asked her if her hubby had sucked her nipples ever. She said that her husband was busy all the time and there were too many people in their house so they both were not getting privacy for sex. She desperately wanted to have her breasts sucked like a baby. By hearing this I got relaxed . Then I started to press her boobs gently over her kameez. She looked excited. After some time playing with her boobs I told her to open her buttons. She did it and now I can see that she wore a black bra underneath. I told her to pull out her one breast and she lifted her bra from left side and took her breast out. I was speechless. It was perfectly firm and round. Her hubby sounded crazy for not wanting to suck her breasts. Any man would have agreed immediately to suck her boobs. I gently took her brown nipple in my mouth and very slowly started to suck it. She bit her lip but I stopped sucking, told her to not panic and then resumed sucking again. After some time she relaxed and now she was holding her firm breast between her fingers so I could suck it easily. There was no milk in her breast but I liked sucking it. After 10 minutes I turned to her other boob. Now that her both breasts were out in the open I was gently piching her left nipple between my fingers while sucking her other breast. After some time I started to suck her both boobs one after other every 2 minutes . She liked my activity. My tool was getting big inside my pant too but I couldn't make a move now. It was to early. We both were enjoying very much but after about half hour Sujata aunt opened the door and told us to come outside . She said it was enough activity for the morning. So Nandini buttoned her kameez and and we both came outside the room .

Last edited:

Aabhi123

Update 24

In the morning when we all were having breakfast in the kitchen, Sandhya aunt's FIL was very shy . He was avoiding Puja aunt's eyes deliberately. She was looking hot in her green saree and blouse. After his breakfast has finished Sandhya aunt said to him,
"Now I am going to suckle you FIL."
He was very shocked to hear this.
"But bahu..."
"Don't be shy now. I know you want to taste my milk. "
"But bahu how can I face my son after that."
"Don't worry . He will understand. "
"Ok then bahu. " She smiled at him. We all went in the main hall . I sat with Puja aunt on the sofa . Sandhya aunt sat on the ground resting her back against sofa and beckoned her FIL to sleep in her lap. He shyly went near her and slept on her lap like a baby. Now her one boob was out of her pallu and her FIL looked at it hungrily. I took a chance and slid my hand under Puja aunts pallu and started rubbing her boobs gently . She did not mind my activity and smiled at me. Sandhya aunt unhooked some of her lower blouse buttons and then she pulled her pallu over her FIL's head and started suckling him like a baby. When he started sucking her milk she bit her lip and closed her eyes in pleasure. My rod was getting hard by seeing this and I took Puja aunt's one breast fully in my palm and pinched her nipple with two fingers. She faced toward me started to bite my ear . Sandhya aunt was facing away from us so she didn't notice our activity. I was carefree because she already knew about our naughty relationship. I calculated that she will feed her FIL for atleast 15 minutes. I took Puja aunt under me there on the sofa and we started having sex quietly. I was wearing a half pant so I slid it down till my rod was free . Then I also pulled Puja aunt's saree up. Luckily she wasn't wearing her panty. I immediately inserted my rod inside her and started fucking her very quietly. She bit her lip from trying not to scream. The sofa started to wiggle and Sandhya aunt briefly looked back over her shoulder and smiled at our naughty act. Then she again busied herself with feeding her FIL. It took me 10 minutes to cum . We both lay quiet for 2 minutes and hurriedly adjusted our clothes and sat up as if nothing has happened . After nearly 3 minutes Sandhya aunt closed her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu. Her FIL was feeling sleepy so he went to sleep in his room. That evening Puja aunt and I were to come back to our village. Then we said goodbye to them and left their home. Ahe we started walking on street I glanced back at Sandhya aunt's home. Being in the village their front door was open . Sandhya aunt was sitting in front of tv and her father-in-law was sleeping on her lap. After waving us goodbye she pulled her pallu over his head and started to suckle him like a baby.
We boarded the night train and got lucky because our sleeper coach was mostly empty . There were only two elderly ladies opposite us. They were both sleeping on lower berth. I told my aunt that we should sleep on upper berth. She smiled knowingly . After I climbed on our berth she too came and slept beside me. I decided that sex was impossible in this situation. So instead I just suckled her milk till I fell asleep.
We got back to our village in the morning. My dad was gone to his city home some days he was coming back tomorrow. Sujata aunt had just bathed and was wearing pink saree and white blouse. My Grandpa was still sleeping so I just sat in kitchen with Sujata aunt. I watched her intently . Her boobs now looked slightly bigger than when I left some days ago. She must have regularly suckled my grandpa. She noticed me watching her breats. She smiled at me and asked,
"Do you want milk Raju?"
"Yes aunt."
"Come here then. "
Uncle was getting ready to go to his work. I went near Sujata aunt and laid my head on her lap. She unhooked some of her blouse hooks and then by covering my head with her pallu she started to breastfeed me . Uncle laughed from hall but Sujata aunt ignored him. I has missed Sujata aunt very much. It was her who had started me suckling some months ago. Puja aunt came inside from kitchen door. She was bathing . She watched us but did not say anything . Sujata aunt kept feeding me for nearly 20 minutes.
At 8 o'clock my grandpa awoke and it was 9 by the time he has bathed and changed his clothes. He ate alone in kitchen while I sat with my aunts in the main hall watching tv. After my grandpa finished his breakfast he too came in the hall and sat on sofa. Sujata aunt was sitting beside her . Puja aunt was sat on floor . I was on another sofa. After some time grandpa demanded Sujata aunt,
"Feed me now Sujata. I am hungry again. "

She laughed and said ,"There is not enough milk left in my Breasts. Raju suckled it all. But dont worry . Puja will suckle you now. "
Puja aunt beckoned him toward her. He stood up and went near her on floor and slept on her lap . Our front door was open but both my aunts didn't mind breastfeeding even if it was wide open. Puja aunt unhooked some of her blouse buttons and then started feeding her farher-in-law. Just watching this front of my pant started getting bigger. It was my luck that Sujata aunt did not notice it. Puja aunt was suckling my grandpa for about 20 minutes. After that she closed her blouse buttons and adjusted her pallu.
In the afternoon after lunch we all were taking nap in the hall . Both aunts had laid a long bedsheet on the floor and they both were now sleeping on it with my grandpa in between them. He was facing Sujata aunt and she had put her hand over him. His face was near her breasts. Sujata aunt was talking with Puja aunt. After some time my grandpa got agitated slightly. Sujata aunt laughed at him and then pulled her pallu over him and started feeding him like a baby. I was sleeping alone on a nearby bed. But my tool was getting hotter by watching below scene. But I couldn't do anything. After 20 minutes grandpa had finished Sujata aunt's milk so Puja aunt made him face toward her and then she too suckled him for another 20 minutes.
After dinner that night, Sujata aunt changed her saree and wore a black maxi which had zipper near her breasts. Now that Puja aunt was free I asked if she could sleep with me in her room. She went with me in her room and she closed the door. Uncle had turned off the light and now lay snoring on his bed in the corner. Sujata aunt slept beside her father-in-law and started lulling him to sleep by patting on his back with her hand. But he was not going to sleep so easily . So she slid down her maxi zipper and started suckling him like a baby. He now looked relaxed and was sucking her milk very slowly . She was mostly patting his back but from time to time she also pinched her breast between two fingers so he could suckle with ease. In Puja aunt's room she lay on her bed . First I checked that she had locked the door properly then removed all my clothes and underwear . She looked pleased seeing me naked . My tool was very huge in anticipation. I quickly turned off the light and slept beside her. I immediately took her under me and gently lowered her pallu then started to press her boobs from over the blouse. Then after playing with her boobs for some time I removed her blouse and sucked her each boob one at a time. She was meaning in pleasure while I was doing this. I was even pinching her nipples between my fingers from time to time and she used to jerk everyone I did that. My took was going to explode anytime now. So I lifted her saree and removed her panty . She too was near her climax. So I immediately thrusted my hot tool in her pussy and started fucking her very hardly. Her boobs were pressed against my chest . After 10 minutes of rough thrusting I reached climax and she too moaned loudly while I still thrusted inside her with my last remaining strength. After our session was over I lay beside her breathing heavily while she was smiling with satisfaction.
In the morning Sujata aunt's sister Anjali who was 5 years younger than her came at our house . She was with her sister-in-law Nalini. Sujata aunt had told her sister about suckling her farher-in-law and she then told Nandini . Nandini was 24 years old and Anjali was 27 . My uncle went to his work and then Sujata aunt made our visitors breakfast and now we all including my grandpa were now eating in kitchen. After we all had finished Puja aunt took me to the main hall and we sat on sofa to watch tv. From time to time I used to slide my hand under her pallu and press her boobs one at a time. Then suddenly I pinched her one nipple between my two fingers and she pulled my hand from under her pallu. In the kitchen Sujata aunt pulled her father-in-law on her lap. Anjali and Nandini watched her activity curiously. Sujata aunt was wearing black saree and blouse. She unhooked some lower buttons of her blouse and then pulled her pallu over her FIL's head. Then lifting her blouse from one side she started suckling the old man. In the beginning she bit her lip in pain but after 2-3 three minutes she relaxed. Anjali and Nandini were now laughing. Anjali asked her,
" Didi, does your nipple hurt while feeding your FIL?"
Sujata aunt answered ,
" In the beginning only. After that it's pleasurable . You must try it also."
"But who should I suckle?"
"You can feed my FIL. He has no teeth. Or you can suckle Raju. But he is rough and your nipples will be in pain for hours . "
Nandini looked excited and told her that she will feed Raju. After 20 minutes grandpa had finished suckling Sujata aunt's milk. She told him to sleep on Anjali's lap. He was drawsy so he didn't object to this. Anjali was wearing a pink salwar kameez . She unbuttoned her kameez buttons . She had a white bra underneath. She pulled her dupatta over the old man's head and thrusted her one boob in his mouth. He started to suckle like a baby. She bit her lip from pain and looked like she was going to pull her breast from old man's mouth but Sujata aunt said,
"Don't panic. Keep it in his mouth. Pain will reduce after some time. "
Anjali obeyed her and after some time she looked happy . She was feeding the old man for 15 minutes.
Sujata aunt Anjali put my grandpa to sleep in his room and all ladies came in the main hall . Sujata aunt told me that Nandini wanted to feed me. I looked over her . Nandini was wearing black salwar kameez . Her breasts were also firm. They were not as big as Sujata aunt's I could have played with them for hours. Sujata aunt told us both to go in a room. So I took Nandini to Puja aunt's room and closed the door but did not lock it. I told her to sleep on the bed because she didn't know what to do. Maybe she had not had sex with her hubby yet. She was married for only 6 months. I also slept beside her and by putting my hand on her shoulder turned her toward me. We talked awkwardly for some time. I asked her if her hubby had sucked her nipples ever. She said that her husband was busy all the time and there were too many people in their house so they both were not getting privacy for sex. She desperately wanted to have her breasts sucked like a baby. By hearing this I got relaxed . Then I started to press her boobs gently over her kameez. She looked excited. After some time playing with her boobs I told her to open her buttons. She did it and now I can see that she wore a black bra underneath. I told her to pull out her one breast and she lifted her bra from left side and took her breast out. I was speechless. It was perfectly firm and round. Her hubby sounded crazy for not wanting to suck her breasts. Any man would have agreed immediately to suck her boobs. I gently took her brown nipple in my mouth and very slowly started to suck it. She bit her lip but I stopped sucking, told her to not panic and then resumed sucking again. After some time she relaxed and now she was holding her firm breast between her fingers so I could suck it easily. There was no milk in her breast but I liked sucking it. After 10 minutes I turned to her other boob. Now that her both breasts were out in the open I was gently piching her left nipple between my fingers while sucking her other breast. After some time I started to suck her both boobs one after other every 2 minutes . She liked my activity. My tool was getting big inside my pant too but I couldn't make a move now. It was to early. We both were enjoying very much but after about half hour Sujata aunt opened the door and told us to come outside . She said it was enough activity for the morning. So Nandini buttoned her kameez and and we both came outside the room .
Great loongg update bro.... You gave a super update with more characters added ... Now no one should be left ... All gets feeding.... Super update.... Keep going

seemachachi

Aunty boob lover
Update 25

At night after dinner aunt Sujata and Anjali slept in the hall with my grandpa. My uncle had gone to his room to sleep so others could have privacy. I took aunt Puja and Nandini to my room and closed the door. I slept between them on the bed. After turning off the lights aunt Sujata slept beside her father-in-law and gently pulled him closer . She and Anjali now wore maxis . After some time aunt Sujata unbuttoned her maxi and started feeding the old man in front of Anjali. Old man was shamelessly suckling her milk. Anjali felt jealous but she knew that she too would get her chance after her sister. Sujata aunt was pinching her breast between two fingers while the old man had taken her whole areola in his mouth and sucked gently. He used to suck very slowly so aunt Sujata was very used to feed him for a long time. She chatted casually with Anjali while doing this. After he had finished her milk aunt Sujata told him to turn toward Anjali. Anjali too was wearing a white maxi but she had a zipper instead of buttons on it. She gently made him face toward her then slid her maxi zipper down . She too had taken out her bra like aunt Sujata while changing her saree. My Grandpa was shy but she smiled at him encouragingly and pulled out her one boob and thrusted it in his mouth. He relaxed slightly and started to suck like a baby.

In my room I turned off the light and slept between the two ladies. I turned toward Nandini first . She now wore a white maxi exactly like Anjali. She looked very excited so I didn't waste any time and started to press her breasts gently one at a time. Aunt Puja was excited too. Front behind she slid her hand over me and started rubbing my tool from over the pant . Nandini was shocked by her behaviour but aunt Puja said to her,
"Don't be shy Nandini . We will both teach you how to have sex. "
Nandini was scared but she said ok. I was still pressing her boobs . Now I slid her maxi zipper down and thrusted my hand in between her bra. Again I played with her boobs. She cried out whenever I pinched her nipples hardly. This was making my tool very hard. Aunt Puja suddenly thrusted her hand inside my pant and started to squeeze my hot rod. I was not able to continue playing with Nandini so I apologized to Nandini and turned toward my aunt Puja. She immediately pulled me over her and quickly undressed her then removed my pant completely . I wasn't wearing any underwear . I started fucking her slowly while Nandini watched us in dark. While we fucked beside her she too was pressing her boobs herself and rubbing between her legs. I concentrated now fully on aunt Puja. I kissed her all over her neck , bit her ear , then started to hump her hardly while with my one hand I pulled her one leg up . When I reached my climax I screamed . I had never before fucked her this hard. I was so tired that I felt asleep immediately afterwards.
In the morning after my uncle had gone to his work we all were sitting in the hall . Aunt Sujata made my grandpa lie in her lap . She was wearing a green maxi today. We all started watching a movie then. But my grandpa did not like that movie so he asked her to change the channel. But aunt Sujata scolded him and refused to change the movie. Grandpa started to complain but she didn't listen to him. After some time she got very irritated with him. So slid down her maxi zipper and then pulling out one of her breast she started to forcibly feed him. He complained that our front door was open .
"Who is going to watch father-in-law ? Don't worry. Nobody comes at this time. "
She forcefully thrusted her boob in his mouth. In the beginning he was resisting her but after some time he stopped complaining and started to suckle like a baby. She didn't even cover his head . Anjali , Nandini and aunt Puja were laughing while they watched him feed like this. Aunt Sujata continued to feed her FIL for nearly 20 minutes . After finishing her milk my grandpa remained silent while she watched the movie. After 1 hour it finished and aunt Sujata went to do her other chores. It was 10 oclock and I had not bathed yet . Aunt Puja and Nandini were yet to wash too. I asked them both to bath with me and they agreed immediately. I took them to our bathroom which was way back behind our house . I filled two big buckets with hot water. I pulled them inside and closed the door. They both looked very excited. I doused them with some hot water and they shivered . I could see their erect nipples sticking out through their dresses . I opened both their maxi buttons and zipper and put my hands under them to play with their breasts . My rod was big now and they both noticed it. Aunt Puja told me,
"Take it out Raju. I want to suck it ."
I immediately slid down my pant and got naked.
Aunt Puja lowered herself while I remained standing holding my rod. She gently took it in her hand and then covered its tip with her mouth. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Nandini too lowered herself and she too put her hand on my hot rod . Aunt Puja now started sucking it like a lollipop . After some time she encouraged Nandini to do it. Nandini was scared by looking my huge tool so closely but nevertheless took it in her mouth and sucked for some time then gave it back to aunt Puja. This time aunt Puja sucked it for a very long time . I almost ejaculated in her mouth but kept my hold somehow. Watching her suck like that Nandini must have felt jealous because she suddenly whisked it from her mouth and started sucking it herself like she was thirsty for several days . Aunt Puja was shocked by seeing her behaviour but after some time she started smiling . Now Nandini was fully enjoying my tool by taking it deep in her mouth . I was going to throw any time now. I started to thrust inside her mouth by putting my hand behind her head. I even slapped her by my tool and again thrusted it in her mouth. After a very long time I climaxed and threw it all over her face. She closed her eyes and let my tool finish sprinkling her. After that I was very tired and we all bathed with hot water . I was feeling very sleepy.

Last edited: