• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy My village family (for milk lovers)

Aabhi123

Update 25

At night after dinner aunt Sujata and Anjali slept in the hall with my grandpa. My uncle had gone to his room to sleep so others could have privacy. I took aunt Puja and Nandini to my room and closed the door. I slept between them on the bed. After turning off the lights aunt Sujata slept beside her father-in-law and gently pulled him closer . She and Anjali now wore maxis . After some time aunt Sujata unbuttoned her maxi and started feeding the old man in front of Anjali. Old man was shamelessly suckling her milk. Anjali felt jealous but she knew that she too would get her chance after her sister. Sujata aunt was pinching her breast between two fingers while the old man had taken her whole areola in his mouth and sucked gently. He used to suck very slowly so aunt Sujata was very used to feed him for a long time. She chatted casually with Anjali while doing this. After he had finished her milk aunt Sujata told him to turn toward Anjali. Anjali too was wearing a white maxi but she had a zipper instead of buttons on it. She gently made him face toward her then slid her maxi zipper down . She too had taken out her bra like aunt Sujata while changing her saree. My Grandpa was shy but she smiled at him encouragingly and pulled out her one boob and thrusted it in his mouth. He relaxed slightly and started to suck like a baby.

In my room I turned off the light and slept between the two ladies. I turned toward Nandini first . She now wore a white maxi exactly like Anjali. She looked very excited so I didn't waste any time and started to press her breasts gently one at a time. Aunt Puja was excited too. Front behind she slid her hand over me and started rubbing my tool from over the pant . Nandini was shocked by her behaviour but aunt Puja said to her,
"Don't be shy Nandini . We will both teach you how to have sex. "
Nandini was scared but she said ok. I was still pressing her boobs . Now I slid her maxi zipper down and thrusted my hand in between her bra. Again I played with her boobs. She cried out whenever I pinched her nipples hardly. This was making my tool very hard. Aunt Puja suddenly thrusted her hand inside my pant and started to squeeze my hot rod. I was not able to continue playing with Nandini so I apologized to Nandini and turned toward my aunt Puja. She immediately pulled me over her and quickly undressed her then removed my pant completely . I wasn't wearing any underwear . I started fucking her slowly while Nandini watched us in dark. While we fucked beside her she too was pressing her boobs herself and rubbing between her legs. I concentrated now fully on aunt Puja. I kissed her all over her neck , bit her ear , then started to hump her hardly while with my one hand I pulled her one leg up . When I reached my climax I screamed . I had never before fucked her this hard. I was so tired that I felt asleep immediately afterwards.
In the morning after my uncle had gone to his work we all were sitting in the hall . Aunt Sujata made my grandpa lie in her lap . She was wearing a green maxi today. We all started watching a movie then. But my grandpa did not like that movie so he asked her to change the channel. But aunt Sujata scolded him and refused to change the movie. Grandpa started to complain but she didn't listen to him. After some time she got very irritated with him. So slid down her maxi zipper and then pulling out one of her breast she started to forcibly feed him. He complained that our front door was open .
"Who is going to watch father-in-law ? Don't worry. Nobody comes at this time. "
She forcefully thrusted her boob in his mouth. In the beginning he was resisting her but after some time he stopped complaining and started to suckle like a baby. She didn't even cover his head . Anjali , Nandini and aunt Puja were laughing while they watched him feed like this. Aunt Sujata continued to feed her FIL for nearly 20 minutes . After finishing her milk my grandpa remained silent while she watched the movie. After 1 hour it finished and aunt Sujata went to do her other chores. It was 10 oclock and I had not bathed yet . Aunt Puja and Nandini were yet to wash too. I asked them both to bath with me and they agreed immediately. I took them to our bathroom which was way back behind our house . I filled two big buckets with hot water. I pulled them inside and closed the door. They both looked very excited. I doused them with some hot water and they shivered . I could see their erect nipples sticking out through their dresses . I opened both their maxi buttons and zipper and put my hands under them to play with their breasts . My rod was big now and they both noticed it. Aunt Puja told me,
"Take it out Raju. I want to suck it ."
I immediately slid down my pant and got naked.
Aunt Puja lowered herself while I remained standing holding my rod. She gently took it in her hand and then covered its tip with her mouth. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Nandini too lowered herself and she too put her hand on my hot rod . Aunt Puja now started sucking it like a lollipop . After some time she encouraged Nandini to do it. Nandini was scared by looking my huge tool so closely but nevertheless took it in her mouth and sucked for some time then gave it back to aunt Puja. This time aunt Puja sucked it for a very long time . I almost ejaculated in her mouth but kept my hold somehow. Watching her suck like that Nandini must have felt jealous because she suddenly whisked it from her mouth and started sucking it herself like she was thirsty for several days . Aunt Puja was shocked by seeing her behaviour but after some time she started smiling . Now Nandini was fully enjoying my tool by taking it deep in her mouth . I was going to throw any time now. I started to thrust inside her mouth by putting my hand behind her head. I even slapped her by my tool and again thrusted it in her mouth. After a very long time I climaxed and threw it all over her face. She closed her eyes and let my tool finish sprinkling her. After that I was very tired and we all bathed with hot water . I was feeling very sleepy.
Super update bro... Keep going give more updates like this. .. excellent

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can post post story under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words . That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 7000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread

Entry thread will be opened on 7th February, meaning you can start submission of your stories from 7th of feb and that will be opened till 28th of feb. During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time.

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To chat or ask any doubt on a story, Use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To Check the Rules regarding the contest, Use this thread— Rules & Queries Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 3000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3000 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees Award + 1000 Likes+ 2 Months Prime Membership
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff