• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Rainbow: The X culture

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Dear,
Laal chand ka thukada like your red lips asking me to chew it with my lips. I will smooch those lovely lips till we struggle for our breath, and then I like to run my lips all over your neck to deep down on your cleavage, licking those lovely bosom under your pallu, have a mouth full of those lovely nipples alternatively, you covering my head inside your pallu like a child and fetishes my hair over your pallu, pressing my head on your boobs, I am hearing your pleasant moans, I am going down and down to your fleshy navel, inserting my tip of the tongue inside your belly button making you ticklish and holding me with love and passion. My one hand goes around your back and pats the fleshy globes cautiously not to hurt those globes. You are arching yourself on my face, pushing me down and down between your thighs. I am pulling down your saree along with the petticoat and panty, I reach your puffy mound cladding with light hairs, and I madly take it in my mouth. I sniff that lovely aroma of your honey pot, licking it like a beggar having biryani after days of starving for food. I squeeze the honey as hard as possible and swallow greedily. Taking you to heaven always you have looking for. My face got crushed between your slender thighs, and now you have busted your honey madly on my face and I strewed your honey till it get wet with my saliva. I am seeing the satisfied look in your eyes, and you pulling me up and hugging me tightly, your breasts flattened on my chest, you take me into your warm arms and stayed awhile to get out breath free and normally.💞💞💞💞💞

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like to bite that doughnut 🍩 from the front.

CYMERA-20230624-140213

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Purandhri

Ashu4u131

Ignorant 😏
That hole in middle of donut resembles more like ur asshole in which one has to push their thick dong in
I can just barely imagine how ur ass cheecks would shake when I thrust open that small hole with my dong :sex:
And smear all my cream on that thick bun of urs :hot: