• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Shanthi & Firoz - ‘Serendipity’

ShanthiSpore

Shanthi From Singapore - 37 F

ShanthiSpore

ShanthiSpore

yes was just going to

Reactions: Vinikalludi

ShanthiSpore

Now Shanthi saw a guy who was firing a gun at ballons .. She looked at firoz

S “Firoz i want to play that shooting game please …”

F “Shanthi but its not game for ladies like you …

S “What do you mean ladies like me Firoz.” Shanthi looked at Firoz with mock anger.

F “I meant ladies like you .. ur so soft and sweet why you want to fire a gun … “

S “Firoz please please I want to play that shooting game …”

F “Ok Shanthi but let me help you with the first shot.”

S “ok Firoz as you say , you may help me.

Then both go to play that game .. The guy gives Shanthi the gun explains the game .. more the balloons shot the bigger the gift .. and if they hit most of the middle balloons then the mega prize.

Shanthi was very excited she had never played this game before .. Firoz too was happy as he was going to use this chance to enjoy Shanthis body and her touches.

SO Shanthi now had the gun, Firoz came behind her to help her and started putting his hands around Shanthi. Firoz was seeing Shanthis smooth fair back and his lund was jerking like crazy.

Shanthi felt Firoz strong hands touch her back … her smooth and fair back ..she felt a tingle in her pussy area … such strong hands … Now firoz hands were completely around Shanthis and he was holding the gun , and with that holding her hands too …

F-“Shanthi .. see now you have gripped the gun … now focus on the baloons … not me and he started laughing.

Shanthi felt herself blushing .. then she concentrated on the balloons but her mind was on how Firoz was holding her smooth hands in his rough big hands …. She could feel his manly smell .. not perfume smel just his manly slightly sweaty smell which was maing her pussy tingle even more …

Then with his help they had one shot of the gun .. now as the gun was fired Shanthi went back .. but Firoz strong hands stopped her from falling … now his hands were all around hers … she felt so nice in his manly arms. they fired more shots and with each shot firoz gripped shanthi harder .. which made shanthi feel nice..

Shanthi was enjoying Firoz hands all over her smooth back gripping her … uffff she never felt such manly arms around hers , not even her hubbys …

Firoz was enjoying holding shanthi so tight … he kept using this to squeeze her hands and her arms … His lund was getting harder and Shanthi now could even feel his lund poking her bums … slowly it pressed her left bums then right .. after the 4th shot his lund was actually going between her two ass globes which made Shanthi feel hot …

(uffff Firoz ur thing is poking me below ufff how to tell you mmmm) Shanthi keptfeeling but couldn’t say due to shyness. Firoz knew what he was doing and was enjoying it … every shot fired his lund would poke Shanthis bums even more … Firoz was now almost fully hard … his big lund was hard for Shanthis big bums.

Every shot the pking was getting too much for them both .. it was almost as if they were dry humping …After 12 shots and 12 thrusts of Firoz big lund in his pants against Shanthis big bums in her saree .. Shanthi had gotten wet in her panties.

As Firoz started taking his hands off Shanthi he used them to brush his hands against her smooth back also pressing against her back and arms … Shanthi was enjoying all these touches .. all his muscular hand toches had made her hot …

Shanthi was looking so damn sexy in her sleevless saree and her sweaty arms … Firoz lund made to jerks in his undies watching Shanthi …

Both were now gwtting hot for each other .. Firoz now got bolder and put his hands across Shanthis and again holding her smooth arms tightly and pressing them they went looking like a couple further into the mela.

Shanthi had gottenfully comfortable with Firoz holding her tightly against him .. As they were walking Shanthi slightly rested her head on Firoz shoulders as they walked… It was looking like they were a romantic couple .. then even her fingers were now entwined in Firoz fingers …. Her fair red nail polish hands in Firoz rough hands .. They walked enjoying the mela .. it was getting evening and darker.

F “Shanthi I am having a lovely time with you ..”

S “yes Firoz me too … its such a lovely mela …”

Now Firoz and Shanthi walking together had moved to a secluded area with very few people .. Both in each others arms , fingers entwined … Now Firoz and Shanthi were looking at each other …

Firoz lund was jerking hard … Shanthi and her red lips were so close to Firoz …

Firoz then slowly leant forward .. Shanthi too did just a bit .. they were so close .. Shanthis red lips and Firoz black big lips .. so close .. 4 inches close .. then 3 in then 2 in and now it was just 1 in closer to each others …

Their hands were still in each others .. with the evening coming up and the sun setting , and both were there , their lips so close to each other.. Shanthis eyes now closed as she felt Firoz black and big lips almost touching her soft and red lips……….