• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Shanthi & Firoz - ‘Serendipity’

ShanthiSpore

Shanthi From Singapore - 37 F
Add image Ji
Is kahaani mein no image .. aap add kar sakte ho aapke replies mein

ShanthiSpore

Reactions: Bhavana694

TheDeadMan

I am 30 years old. I am a South Indian however unlike them, I am a fair lady due to my majority of my upbringing in Singapore. I was around 58 kgs when I got married, slim not very busty but good looking as I had many marriage proposals. After my 2nd kid around 6 years back, I put on quite a lot of weight and became 90 kgs. However, I through regular diet and exercise , eventually my weight would get to 70 kgs - a weight that i have maintained since then.

I would remain very busty and curvy which made me even more attractive as Singapore men would flirt with me more than when i was slimmer and I would get proposals of leaving my hubby to marry them.

Now I from a young age was fascinated by the Indian dress known as Saree. I always found Sarees to be the beacon of female sexuality if worn well. It showcases our curves and displays certain aspects of our bodies but also ensures a lot of it Is covered in some beautiful textural designs. Hence I love to wear sarees and would wear sarees even in Singapore. I have a variety of sarees and blouses, sleeveless, deep back cut, netted blouses, two string blouses, and three string blouses, triangle shaped blouses . My Sarees are all eitherChiffon, silk sarees or designer sarees. I would wear my mangal sutra proudly and all my bangles, earrings, and all. I loved the feeling of being this traditional yet classy Indian Beauty. I had a variety of perfumes from international brands n some Indian ones. In Singapore, guys would say I look similar to Sonakshi Sinha, which used to make me feel very proud.

I am a South Indian but I have lived my entire life since the age of 3 in Singapore. My Dad owns a business there. I got married at a young age. I was around 22 years old. My Husband is an Indian but also has Singaporean nationality as his mother is from Singapore. He works in an IT company in Singapore, he is much older than me and his age was 35 when I got married to him. I have had a good married life I also have two daughters aged 7 and 6. My Husband is a decent man, not too good in looks or body but he cares for me and provides for me. My life was going well with my hubby, kids, and in-laws quite well in Singapore. We lived in a more affluent area of Singapore. However, my life was about to take an erotic turn as my husband was promoted to international operations head. He was tasked with developing international business relations with Indian clients and asked to take over the operations of Delhi. So we all shifted there. At first for 2 months my hubby went and got settled there and we bought a nice 3 bhk row house. I along with my daughters then travelled to Delhi.

Delhi is where the next erotic chapter of my life started.

For the first 2 weeks, I would rarely venture out of the house. I would order all vegetables in a big basket. I got too bored cooped up at home, my hubby was also given the task to handle operations in Punjab, so he would have to travel there and stay in Punjab for a week every month. I got so bored. Finally, I decided to go to the market and do my daily household shopping there. As with all Indian ladies we love to bargain and that’s where we enjoy our time so I decided to do that.

So finally I decided to go to the market.

Now in Singapore there were markets too but in the affluent area where I was staying at , the markets were all attended by rick affluent families and I always wore classy sarees, maybe some bit too revealing too. So as I did in Singapore.

I wore a Chiffon saree which had beautiful designs and was semi-transparent. I wore a netted deep-back blouse, mangal sutra, and bangles, and tied my hair in a pony using a Chinese stick. I have long hair till the waist if let loose.

So I went to the market. Instantly I realized this market is completely different to the markets in Singapore. Firstly it was a bit far from my house. 2ndly there were a lot more males in this market unlike Singapore which is dominated by female sellers. It’s a lot more crowded and the men are big either well built or fat , but with many ladies buying vegetables and all I still felt comfortable enough in that market. I could sense the eyes of all the men on me which gave me a mixture of worry and even a little excitement. Any lady loves attention and these men were giving me a lot more attention that the other ladies.

Over the next 2 weeks I went to the market abount 5 times. Now the shopkeepers, vegetable sellers even the juice seller had become friendly with me. After about a week, they had started openly flirting with me, some would ogle at me and pass some or the other lewd comments. I never had such an exp in Singapore so was shocked initially , however they were just talks and they never went too far and I never felt worried around them in the market. After about a week internally I would enjoy the lewd comments and would even smile back at them. After the 2nd week as soon as I would come they would all call me to buy from them. But I made 3 regular stops. One was a vegetable seller who would always give me vegetables at a nice discount, and so would one shopkeeper and one juice seller. They were the 3 I had gotten most friendly with. With the sabziwala, shopkeeper, and juice seller, I would enjoy their talks, not because I was attracted to their personality or looks, just enjoyed their lewd commentswhich I had never heard before in Singapore.. However they also never crossed the line hence maybe I enjoyed their company and talks.
They must have all been 45 or older and well-built men, with sharp tongues. I got a feeling everyone else didn’t dare talk back to them. So in a way I also felt safe around them as no other men would dare even pass lewd comments at me.
Soon It became a regular thing for them to flirt and tease me openly.

The Sabzi wala would not leave a chance to hold my wrist or hands if I got too close to him. He would say dialogues like “Madam ji today the brinjals are fresh and I got big variety, you like them big n thick I can see that. If u want I can home-deliver them too. Bhabhi ji, these tarbuz (musk melon) are very big, very juicy(and he would rub his hands all over them), mangoes, and oranges are also so soft on ripe (squeezing them as he would talk to me ). All this talk made me a bit wet as I would enjoy them. At one time he was sitting in such a way I could make out his big phallus through his dhoti. And he would say “Bhabhiji, see this brinjal, don’t look at the other brinjal (meaning don’t look at my phallus, look at the brinjal) and he would wink at me. One time it went too far and when I saw it, his big thick phallus slipped out and I could see his thick cock had a big mushroom head. I got too wet that time.

The shopkeeper would always invite me to see his stock in the godown behind his shop. @ Bhabhji come inside I will show more hot items, once you come in you won't want to come out” he would say. The juice/shake seller would say “Bhabhijitoday I will give you fresh milk mango milkshake”. A 1 Quality fresh from the milk tankers”(then he would unabashedly look at my breast area and say such stuff). Bhabhiji do you want my special cream he would keep his hand on his crotch.) this all was too much for me and they would do this whenever I would come. I started strangely feeling so aroused I would come every day just to hear their comments. I would think in my mind that these horny bastards must be talking at night drinking alcohol about my curves and looks and how they want to ravish me all night.
-

Last edited:
Reactions: ShanthiSpore

ShanthiSpore

ufffffff shantiiii jiiii es mai un budhoo ka kia kasoor, app ho hee itni hot, sweet, cute kay koi bhi flatt ho jayeee. muje lagta hai app ko mayri nazar lugggg jayee giiii
Oh ho … 😘