• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Shanthi & Firoz - ‘Serendipity’

naughtyishaan

Naughty and Kinky Boy
It was getting late .. it was getting dark … the Mela was still on going ..

F – Shanthi it must be getting late for u .. think we should head back

Shanthi wanted to spend more time in company of Firoz ..

S: Firoz ji lets roam more na .. I am fine with it

F- Shanthi ji ur kids .. they will

Come na evening ..

Shanthi wanted t spend more time , her eyes were occasionally glancing at Firoz pants where his big package was .. she wanted to spend more time with Firoz

S - Firoz actually my kids and in-laws have gone to Agra they wont be back tonight .. we can spend more time together

Firoz heard that and his lund jerked in his pants .. this meant he had all evening to enjoy Shanthi .. maybe even all nighty .. his lund started jerking very badly .. Shanthi could make out in her glances that Firoz bulge was getting bigger .. uffff Firoz is having such big package inside mmm

F- Shanthi ji then we will spend more time but I was feeling lets start journey back maybe we can stop at a park on the way .. its very beautiful and newly built … only I must warn you its known for couples mostly.

Shanthi heard that and was feeling excited .. she had heard of couples parks in Delhi but never gone to one .. her husband also wasn’t that Romantic so they had never gone to such parks but she was feeling excited go to such a path with Feroz

S: oh I don’t know Firoz we are not a couple … uffff lets not go is there any other park for families.

F- Oh Shanthi come on lets go … we are not couple but nobody inside will know na and he winked looking at Shanthi.

S- uff Firoz u also na and she hits his arms ..

Firoz catches her hands and starts pressing them ..

F: uff Shanthi ur so timid … come lets go and enjoy the park at-least … u have nothing at home also u will get bored anyways . Lets go to the park dear ..

Shanthi finally said yes .. she was excited seeing Firoz big bulge and how they had enjoyed time so far .. what a couples park is and what all happens inside .. all very exciting for her ..

Firoz was also happy as he was spending more time with her and he was going to take her to a couples park where they can get even more privacy .. he wanted Shanthi in his arms and to kiss her … feel her sexy curvy body … her lips … everything ..

Now they left the mela and a rickshaw came towards them and the sat in the rickshaw ..

F- bhaiyaa take us to rohini park ..

Shanthi had not worn a burqa this time .. she was in her saree .

The rickshaw wall had noticed Shanthi and watched as she sat inside her smooth fair skin in sleeveless blouse , her deep back blouse which showcased her fair back .. her long hair and lipstick which was a bit faded ..

Then he looked at Firoz , a tall dark well built but elder guy bit ugly looking .. how he was with a babe like Shanthi is what he was wondering .. and were these two couples as they wanted to go to a park famous for couples .. the rickshaw walas lund also started rising thinking of a fair curvy beauty like Shanthi involved with a rough looking elder man .. also another surprise was the

Difference in caste .. he felt definitely this roughian must have enjoyed this sexy curvy young item.

Shanthi and Firoz were sitting very close to each other .. Firoz now was getting bolder snd had his one hand behind Shanthi … he then held Shanthi’s bare naked shoulders and squeezing them kept his hand there .Shanthi was enjoying Firoz touches and him holding her … she too kept her hand on his thighs being careful not touching Firoz crotch area which was still showing some bulge .. Shanthi bit her lower lip imagining Firoz big package .. Firoz too enjoyed Shanthi’s hands on his thighs and his lund was starting to rise again in his pants .. it had now become semi hard and Shanthi could now see a more noticeable bulge ..

Firoz also kept his one hand on Shanthi’s thighs … Shanthi didn’t mind it now .. the were so thing so close that the rickshaw driver could feel some sexual tension between the two .. his lund too was getting hard seeing such two contrasting .. one a smooth fair rich looking lady and another a well built but rough looking low class man … but they were sitting as if they were really a couple …

Now the rickshaw was going at its speed and even a small bumper caused Shanthi’s hands to move towards Firoz bulge and now she even touched it slightly ..

Firoz felt that and looked at Shanthi.. Shanthi saw him then blushed and looked away but her hands she did not move from that position. Firoz felt naughty so he whispered in Shanthi’s ears ..

F: Shanthi u may touch it .. it wont bite …

Shanthi was feeling v shy but again she didn’t move her hand from that position so close almost touching Firoz bulge..

F: Shanthi ur so cute when u blush .. mmm wish to kiss u now..

S: uff Firoz please no the rickshaw wala will see and what he will think ufff please ..

F: let him see na dear .. Shanthi I like u a lo and i mean a lot .. Shanthi i want to kiss you .. let me dear

S: uff no Firoz not here please not here ..

F: Shanthi ji ok then I will do it in the park .. there I can kiss u , no one will be around to see it also ..

S: uff Firoz is that why u are taking me to the park to kiss me .. mmm

F: Shanthi why not dear … don’t u want my kiss … Shanthi don’t feel shy I am ur friend I will keep u safe .. just a kiss is what I ask.

Shanthhi didn’t respond just feeling shy was looking away .. Firoz was happy Shanthi didn’t say no .. he was really going to enjoy her a lot in the park and make Shanthi to become his.

Finally they reached the park. Shanthi paid the driver and they left for the park.

Now the park was very beautiful with lots of greenery .. Shanthi liked nature so she was happy with the park.. she also noticed quickly that all were only couples inside . Holding hands as they walked .. some with the lady keeping her head on her partners shoulders walking very close to each other

It was actually a very romantic atmosphere .. there were also places to sit and lots of couples were also sitting..

Firoz held Shanthi’s hand tightly .. he started taking her towards a sitting area which was under trees .. Shanthi was feeling nice walking with Firoz .. Firoz then held her by the waist ..

S: uff Firoz mmm ouch …

Firoz looked at Shanthi and smiled and then held her tighter .. his hands were around her waist making her fair skin red ..

F: Shanthi don’t worry I am holding u tight so I don’t lose u .. or else some guy willl take u way and make u his haha.

S: uff Firoz don’t say that .. ur too much ..

F: no Shanthi ur the most sexy lady in park .. I have to keep u close or some guy will want to make u his .. saying this Firoz agains squeezed Shanthi’s waist ..

Shanthi now blushed n looked away … and now Shanthi could see a couple was kissing .. not just any kiss a deep french kiss .. seeing that Shanthi felt even more shy ..

She looked at Firoz … Firoz didn’t see the couple so Shanthi felt fine..

Firoz now took her to a very secluded place in the park .. Shanthi was also just following Firoz wherever he took her ..

S: Firoz why u taking me here .. no one around and its pretty dark also

F: oh Shanthi I want to be where on u and me will me around .. Shanthi I want u .. I want to kiss ur sweet lips dear ..

Shanthi also wanted the kiss .. her sexual feelings for Firoz were getting strong .. she never tho she would have such feelings for a construction worker like Firoz ..

Now Firoz ans Shanthi sat in the grass .. Firoz had Shanthi close to him .. his lund was jerking hard in his pants ..he adjusted his pants in-front of Shanthi .. Shanthi saw this and was feeling v shy . She could see his quite noticeable bugle .. she was mesmerised by the size it was taking.

Firoz held Shanthi tight and kissed her cheeks .. Shanthi was blushing like crazy .. then Firoz held Shanthi’s arms .. he started pressing her soft smooth arms .. this heavy pressing was making Shanthi even more hot.. Firoz then took Shanthi’s face in his hands and started pressing his big lips against her soft ref lips .. Shanthi had her eyes closed and awaited the touch .. then they slowly started kissing each other .. Firoz big lips pressed against Shanthi’s and now surely they were in a deep kiss .. Firoz started trying to move his tongue in Shanthi’s mouth .. but Shanthi was not letting him ..

Firoz then pinched Shanthi’s waist .. Shanthi moaned ouch and Firoz took this chance to enter his tongue in Shanthi’s mouth .. once his tongue was inside it started searching for her tongue .. now Shanthi was in mood too .. with her eyes close she opened her mouth to allow Firoz tongue deep inside .. finally both their tongues met and Firoz started sucking on Shanthi’s tongue . Now both their tongues were playing with each others .. Firoz now embraced Shanthi fully .. his hands were roaming on Shanthis smooth fair back … then he started squeezing her back .. Shanthi moaned mm ufff but continued with the deep tongue kiss with Firoz .. both were lost in the kiss and now Shanthi also put her hands around Firoz and now she too embraced him and both were in a very deep wet french kiss .. playing with each others tongues .. Firoz lund was jerking very badly in his pants … it was about to come out of his pants and that’s what Firoz felt .. he had never kissed such smooth lips of a lady and such a sweet nectar he never had … Shanthi was moaning uff mmm as she kept on kissing Firoz … the atmosphere had heated up between them .. both were kissing each other like long lost lovers .. while Shanthi’s pussy was getting wet, Firoz lund was fully erect and was jerking in his pants very badly ..
awesome story yaar

Reactions: ShanthiSpore

ShanthiSpore

Shanthi From Singapore - 37 F
Both were on the grass … the light of the park above them was very dim .. so they were still in quite darkness … Firoz was kissing Shanthi as his lund was jerking in his pants ..

Shanti’s hands instinctively went to Firoz pants where his massive bulge was there .. she started rubbing it n moaning as she was still in Firoz tight embrace and deep kiss … she had forgotten where they were and who she was with .. she kept rubbing his buldge which seemed to only get bigger and bigger …

Finally they broke the kiss and Shanthi feeling so shy removed her hand from his bulge and turned her face to the other side full of blushing.

S- Firoz ufff we shouldn’t be here … lets leave … oh god ….

F- shanthi why … I am enjoying ur company and I am sure you are enjoying mine too … lets stay and lets enjoy dear .. its dark also noone can see us .. anyways we r so far from our area that nobody knows u here …

S- no Firoz we cant do this .. not here ….

F- oh so we can go back to my hut and there we can ….

Shanthi started blushing like crazy hearing that …

S- ufff firoz I didn’t mean that ufff u …..

Shanthi started hitting her soft small hands on Firoz massive chest ….

Firoz held her hands and kissed them …. Shanthi was feeling shy but also so hot by this situation… she with a lowly construction worker but one who she was seemingly falling for …

Firoz again pulled shanthi close and hugged her tight and kissed her neck then face then nose … Shanthi was really feeling heat … cool breeze but so hot in arms of Firoz … she was melting in his arms ..

Both again went into a deep kiss .. Shanthi put her hands around Firoz neck and was now embracing his deep kiss .. her pussy getting wetter making her panty also wet.. Firoz lund was now rockhard …. It was bursting … he never imagine such a well to do married lady would ever be in his arms and willingly kissing him deep …

Firoz then put his hands on Shanti’s back and squeezed her back .. Shanthi could only moan ufff mmmm as she felt Firoz strong hands squeezing her soft back , kneading it …. Making her wetter …

Firoz then broke the kiss once again .. looking deep into Shanthi’s eyes …

F- “Shanthi lets go to my hut … I want to make sweet love to you my sweetheart …

S- “uff Firoz but my kids .. uff I m married lady I cant be having affair with another person not my husband ufff I cant …

F- Shanthi come on we both r clearly aroused with each other and we want each other so badly …. I want you Shanti , I want to make you mine ….

S- “oh Firoz .. I am also turned on by you so much but we cant .. uffff Firoz …:

F- “Shanthi … come dear lets be one .. I want you .. I need you .. I loveeeee youuuuuu…

S- “uff Firoz … I too want to be with you .. Firoz …. I tooo ….

Feeling shy Shanthi couldn’t complete the sentence and just looked away once again..

F- “its ok Shanthi you don’t have to say it … I will wait for u to say those magic words … but I Loveeee youuu Shanthi … I really love you …

Locking eyes with each other as they leant in to kiss … slowly their lips meeting each others .. pressing against each others … in heat .. both wanting each other now very badly ..

ShanthiSpore

Shanthi From Singapore - 37 F
Reactions: Bhavana694