• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica The Big Fat Two-State Wedding

prkin

Great Story.

Accidentally found a treasure.

AnkurKumar3456

AKA Mintu the Storyteller
I think 🤔 now

😉Daksh Kulkarni's marriage going to be with Pallavi

&

🥳 Harsh Kulkarni going to marry Boobified girl (Debojit)
Nice guess! :D

AnkurKumar3456

Chapter 14

Pallavi rushed to the kitchen to realise she was right. Promila stirred her spoon on her pan and was cooking a fresh Pabda fish and the smell was irresistible!

"Mamuni...the smell....." Pallavi rushed ahead to notice the clammy cheeks of her sasuma. Undoubtedly the mature widow had shed some tears a while ago, but her body language remained normal as she cooked the fish just like any normal day.

"Uh ummm bouma...sniff....you like Pabda right?" Promila stirred some more and then allowed the fish to be cooked, while she wiped her forehead off some sweat drops with her pallu. Pallavi felt her heart ache to see the gorgeous face of her mother-in-law so gloomy. But then ofcourse, which mother wouldn't be, specially when the son was immersed in an awful plight like Debojit.

"Mamuni, sit with me!"

Promila sat with her bahu and felt her hand being caressed softly. This feeling soothed her a bit and Pallavi cooed softly...

"Mamuni, Debu is not under any sort of life threat! Rather he is being ummmm... how do I say it....unm yes, being transferred to a whole new world!"

"A new world? Oh....you mean to say..." Promila purred softly and then again Pallavi cut her...

"Ummmmm yes mamuni! He is entering our world! You should rather be ready to accept him as a daughter now! Not a son!"

"Eeeeasshhhh amar shona Debu! Ekta me manush? Oh mago!"

(My darling son Debu, about to be a woman now? God ..)

Pallavi felt the moment being too dull and gloomy. Therefore she decided to spice up the atmosphere in a rather mischievous manner. She shifted more close to Promila and cooed...

"Mamuni ummmmm won't Debu look gorgeous as a woman? I atleast think so!! He has your features almost!"

A silence crept in the air and Promila felt a shift from being gloomy to being normal. Her playful mind joined in and shoved aside her gloomy dull mind. She behaved coy and cooed..."umm really bouma you think so?"

"Dhatt! What mother are you? Denying the beauty of your daughter!!"

"Dd..daughter?" Promila cooed.

"Yes mamuni! Your daughter Debu! Forget you had a son! Maybe god delayed his actual plans with Debu, maybe he had actually wanted to give you a daughter!! Eesshhhh aha re! Its so unfair for a beautiful face like Debu's to be trapped in a male body! I mean...he there was no way he would give me a baby!....

Orta eto ummm choto...!" (He has a small one!)

The last words shook Promila and made her clench her fist. She went on a superficial mode and cursed her gods for not sending Debojit in a female body by default! She remembered all those incidents when her darling son would be bullied and how he would only indulge in poetry and songs, rather than sports or other aggresive activities.

The sarcastic practical woman inside Promila awakened and she sat straight. She realised Bobbyfication was meant for her weak son and perhaps it was fair that Debojit went through the procedures and come back to a new life overall!

A fully fertile female life!

But Promila felt guilty too. Her mind full of guilt when her lips opened slowly and cooed..."shotti choto bouma?" (Is it so small?")

"How do I answer it straightaway again mamuni...but sadly yes..." Pallavi didn't showcase sarcasm in her face, rather said it as a matter of factly way. Promila sighed and then touched her bouma's palms, rubbing them in a similar way her's were rubbed at first, pouting....

"Bouma, let me repent! Perhaps Debu was destined to have this fate. I am still his....uhm... I mean her mother! The fact will not change. And you bouma! You are now my daughter! Just like Subo..."

"And Debu.." Pallavi smirked naughtily and Promila sighed again, accepting the reality...."hmmmmm I guess so!"

"Mamuni! Please, now cheer up! A pretty face like you doesn't look good in a gloomy state. Rather! Let's go out for Dinner today!!"

Pallavi's words sounded more like a saheli request! Promila's heart melted and she agreed...."okay bouma! If you don't mind having an old lady's company!"

"Dhatt old my foot! You can still impress men around you mamuni!!"

A tiny current runs through Promila's body as she blushes all of a sudden and yet she pouts out..."Dhatt! now come on, help me prepare rest of the lunch!"

Pallavi smiled and accompanied Promila to the kitchen. Just when they both reached and settled on their positions, Promila took a pause and sighed looking down. Precisely at that very moment, Pallavi touches her shoulder and pouts out...

"Mamuni, Debu will be okay. We have no choice but to accept his upcoming new life!"

Promila felt a maturity in Pallavi's tone and therefore she just sheepishly smiled, although wondering deep inside her mind on how would she feel internally when she greets her son back home after his Bobbyfication. As a mother, she just hoped her son would remain mentally strong.

The Bobby Cell :

"Uh....gawd.....my head spins..." Debojit felt as if he woke up from a long long slumber. But the moment he opened his eyes, his head underwent another spin!

A spin of Shock this time!

"What the hell....where am....I..." Debojit cooed in despair as he looked at himself inside a long cylindrical slab! And even worse, he was buck naked! His small penis shrunk to its lesser size in confusion and fear and his heart beating fast in anxiety.

images

"WHERE AM I??? WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS???"

But the voice proof slab didn't seem to allow his voice to reach the wall spaces of the strange looking lab. Suddenly he could once again hear the sounds of heels. The heels expanded in sound waves untill a figure walked in and Debojit saw it was none other than Dr Gupta, who still had her surgeon outfit.

"Wakey wakey Mr Bhattacharya! Like my setup?" Dr Giupta cooed with a smirk of sarcasm, yet sounded proffesional.

"Dr Ggupta....ww..what is thiiissss??" Debojit felt his world shake up and down. He felt as if he was in trapped in some multiverse fictional setup, but then his brain convinced him that...

This was all Real!

Just then the slab opened, making Debojit breathe in relief for sometime. But he felt his cheeks flush and his whole body turn red in shame. He was buck naked right infront of a fully dressed female surgeon, who didn't fidget even one bit infront of him. Rather her gloved hands examined his eyes.

"Hmmmmmmm good to know you slept well! your round big eyes are sparkling bright Debojit!"

"Uh.....stop this please!! I didnt give consent to Bobbyfication!! just because my wife...."

"You really think you are still the husband?" Dr Gupta roamed around Debojit, who was shut brutally by the lady doctor and felt miserable once more. His limp dick still in its shrunk condition from the hostile atmosphere around him.

"I uhh....." Debojit wondered how to intelectually fight with the apparently devilish surgeon, but Dr Gupta had gained enough experience in bobbyfying men like Debojit. She then stood infront of him and paused for sometime. Debojit felt the pause was sort of an indicator for a bigger hurricane coming up further, but somehow he kept silent.

After a breif pause, Dr Gupta cooed...."Let me decide if you shall be released or not Debojit! and you too shall judge yourself if you are worthy of continuing a life has a husband or not!"

"What the hell does that mmmeaan??" Debojit was agitated. He wondered if this was some sort of a nightmare or not! but just then he shook a bit in surprise when Dr Gupta held his dick on her gloved hand and not only that, but she even began to maul it softly, but in an examination sort of way.

Somehow Debojit felt better. His dick even if at its very average size felt the warmth from the latex gloved hand of Dr Gupta, who then reduced the mauling and grabbed it like a worm about to be examined. Debojit sighed in a potential sexual pleasure sort of way when his dick gained some width on the gloved hand.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm I hesitate to call this a functional masculine penis Debojit! please forgive me!"

Dr Gupta cooed with a giggle she resisted that very moment, but Debojit felt a bit disturbed with her words. He still remained hard but also felt ashamed that the dick didn't grow much wider, rather it remained a prominent average width, while Dr Gupta mauled the entire dick from the foreskin covered head and then down to his small plum like hairless balls.

images

"See this tiny thing Debojit? is this girth and length enough to satisfy a normal horny woman? do you really think so? If you do, then you are nothing but a deluded fool!"

Dr Gupta's straightforward words striked an imaginary arrow straight through Debojit's fragile ego, but still the warmth of the gloved hand kept him hard. A very inner voice from his heart almost begged the lady doctor to give a handjob atleast because he was striving for sexual stimulation.

Debojit deep inside wished this was a nightmare and he wished he was back with Pallavi on his arms, brushing her breasts on his chest and nuzzling her cheeks on his, but no!

The reality was something else!

Something Worse!

Unprecedented!

Unusual!

"Dd...doctor....pplleaase...can I atleast..." Debojit's words were cut immediately with a playful slap on his cheek by Dr Gupta, who cooed...

"Hush! surely you don't expect me to blow this tiny teenni weeni thing do you? gosh...I can surely adore it or ummmmmmm tie a ribbon around this pretty thing, but blowing.....surely you are deluded! let me clear your doubts Debojit!"

Debojit felt his dick drop down from Dr Gupta's hand as she spoke softly in her intercom.....

"Hello, This is Dr Gupta. Send Bakhtiar in! Over."

"Whho is Bbakhtiar?" Debojit wondered as he pouted with confusion.

Dr Gupta smiled and her smile was so wide that it made an outline within her mask and she pinched the cheek of Debojit softly like adoring an innocent questian from a small child. Debojit felt irritated by the way his cheek was pinched! He felt humiliated enough to almost feel his own masculinity being stripped off slowly slowly. Seing his enraged confused eyes, Dr Gupta cooed atlast..

"Wait for someitme, you will come to know soon! Untill then....have some water and relax!"

Dr Gupta got the glass up Debojit's lips, who had no option but to slurp because he couldn't hold the glass himself with his metal-clapsed hands!

"Good boy! your mum raised you well I see hmmmmmm!"

Debojit sighed in peace from feeling hyderated, but Dr Gupta's words still stung him within. He wondered what was coming up next because the lady doctor herself was a threat already.

Mumbai, Kulkarni Villa :

Mrs Kulkarni adored her face after her regular bath and while she wore her sindoor, she felt a breath of hot air on her neck. The robust woman smiled and turned to face her very manly rugged husband who had an amazing build for his age. It wans't a wonder at all that this was the man who fathered sons like Daksh and Harsh.

"Aga! kai paije?" (What do you want?" Mrs Kularni cooed with a potential lust in her voice.

"Tujha tond paije mala! mala tondavar!" (Your mouth on mine!) The bull like man smirked.

"Asa ka? zau diya mala!" (Really? let me go for now!) Mrs Kulkarni resisted, knowing very well that she will fail, because her husband was dominant enough and she knew she had to submit as the demure wife!

Mrs Kulkarni kept adoring her face, when suddenly Mr Kulkarni grabbed her jaw and made her face him! This aggressiveness usually made his wife cream between her legs naturally and then she closed her eyes when her husband mashed his lips against her's. There were so much to this kiss for Mrs Kulkarni as she always loved the feeling of her husband's mustache rubbing on her nosetrils while he almost ate her lips like a hungry predator.

This wasn't anything new. Husband and wife usually shared a breif intimate moment whenever they got the time and Mr Kulkarni continued the raunchy intimate kiss for atleast 10 minutes straight!

Atlast Mr Kulkarni broke the kiss and cooed...

"Kiti chaan dhisti tu atta pan!" (Still so gorgeous)

"Dhatt.....tumi darvarshi hes sangte mala!! (you say this everyday) Mrs Kulkarni blushed and looked down and then looked up to see where her husband's eyes were glued and she realised that the eyes were naturally glued on her slightly fatty waist. A body part which enticed most men, specially when the portion protruded out of the saree fold in a tempting way.

"Kai karnar tumi atta?" (What will you do now?) Mrs Kulkarni pouted with lust while her husband smirked and cooed back.."Tula maite!" (You know well) and then got a hand down to grab the fatty protruded waist within his fingers and then pinch it firmly.

images

"Aaah aga baiii!!!" Mrs Kulkarni loved the lusty pinch of her waist and then she moaned once more when her husband pinched the other waist too. A shameless part of her almost wished that she would strip naked and allow her husband to maul and squash her against the wall and attack with his fat pehelwaan penis, but then ofcoarse her husband was all dressed for office and she had to her pooja.

But, these breif moments not only enticed the couple, but also Daksh, who sneak peeked at his parents during these moments and the more he peeked secretly, the more he yearned for a wife himself! He realised there was hope atlast because his portfolio was posted in the Matrimony atlast and he wondered who was that potential angel of his life, with whom he would enjoy the delights of being the strong potent man he was.

Even today, Dash peeked at his mother and father share breif intimate moments and when Mr Kulkarni was done, he knotted his tie again and called out for his son....

"Aye Daksh, stala! ver zala!" (C'mmon son, its time)

Daksh followed his father like the obideint son and Prajakta smiled. She smiled because she was sure her son usually peeked at her and his father and it was normal because it wasn't a wonder that her masculine strong son was longing for a wife and she was sure the matrimony would choose a worthy female for not only Daksh, but also for her younger son Harsh.

The Bobby Cell :

Debojit sensed a storm coming up and he was already humiliated enough in his point of view, but he didn't have the slightest prediction of what was coming up. His dick was back to its flaccid state, but somehow remained firm specially when his male mind studied the figure of Dr Gupta, who would be called reasonably sexy and just when Debojit was having a breif pleasent time in peace....

A door opened!

Deep mist followed and when the mist ended a hefty builder man walked ahead and he was a sheer muscular man wearing a mask!

Dr Gupta laid her eyes on her and cooed...."Ah there you are Bakhtiar! come over here!"

images

The masked muscled hunk walked and Debojit found this setup so surreal that he felt as if he was witnessing some Marvel or DC pheomena around him. But the ground reality embarrased him even more when the masked man stood precisely opposite him and now Dr Gupta stood in the middle, between the fully naked Debojit and the Masked man who still had his breifs on and that too with an apparent lump in it.

"Debojit, meet Bakhtiar, but don't just look at him like he is some muscled freak! dont worry dear, you won't be beaten up by him or anything that sort! let's be real! He is here to prove why you are being Bobbyfied!"

"Uhmmm..... I am not quite getting you!!! I am so lost....wh...why did you bring him here??"

Debojit felt too intimitated by the muscled man opposite him and although the mask didn't show the face, the alpha body stood straight like a soldier and Debojit felt far more embarrased being naked infront of this unknown man. His heart beating with unknown fears and just then his chin was held up by the gloved hand of Dr Gupta.

The surgeon had beautiful intense eyes which drew Debojit naturally towards her. She guarded him in a way that his focus shifted away from the masked hunk opposite him and rather just focussed on the gorgeous surgeon's face close to his.

"How clueless you are Debojit! very typical of beta males like you. I can feel your heart beat fast! your beauiful round eyes about to tear up maybe soon hmm? and that pathetic thing you have down there might shrink even more in fear? right? answer me sweetie!"

Dr Gupta suddenly turned a sadistic seductress as she toyed with Debojit's lips, cheeks, jaws, soothing the confused yet terrified man who then cooed...

"I.......I don't know how to answ...err..."

"Yes or No! answer me honestly! Never lie to your doctor!" Dr Gupta cooed with a naughty-evil-seductive aura. The way she ran her fingers on the facial features, made Debojit relax a bit and become automatically honest with her. He sighed and closed his eyes murmuring..."Y..yess...."

"Good! now let's have some fun honey!" Dr Gupta stepped back and looked at both Debojit and the masked man. A tension grew in the air and while the masked man stood still grunting silently, it was Debojit who wondered what was coming up. Just then, Dr Gupta did something which not only seemed unproffesional, but also crude and absolutely unexpected!

With a sexy blink, the proffesional surgeon unzipped her front portion of the gown which exposed two round tempting breasts!

images

Debojit widened his eyes! He was shocked at the crude act of the respected surgeon lady. Dr Gupta cupped her own breasts and mauled it, eyeing both Debojit and the masked man. The atmosphere soothed a bit and Debojit felt the blood surge downwards once more towards his very limp dick! On the other hand, it was the masked man whose lump grew fatter by now.

"Like what you see Debojit? mmmmmmmmm?" Dr Gupta thrusted her breasts towards him, just him this time! Debojit's cock rose up decently well by now and his eyes were sore for further entertainment from the surgeon. The lady now held his tiny penis once more and cooed....

"Aww look at this teenee weenee rising up to greet my breasts! but ummmmm I don't see much of an arousal..or oh! is it this much only?"

Dr Gupta used a sarcastic tone which sent dark shivers through Debojit's body and he wished he could slap the lady and even strangle her neck! Her words were no less than a sharp whip, but the worst was yet to come!

"Is this even worth admiring Debojit? I don't think so......I pity your wife!! umm sorry Ex-wife I mean!" Dr Gupta kept her breasts bare and now turned to the masked man who apparently had his eyes on her breasts. She walked to him and began running her gloved hand from his thick neck to down to his pecs and then down to his strong abs. She even circled the abs and looked at Debojit, who felt humiliated once more, but Dr Gupta had further wicked plans for the moment!"

"Touch your penis Debojit!"

"Uh hu...whhaat?"

"Touch it! you are still aroused!! admit it that the man next to me is the macho alpha every woman craves for! ummmmm oh yes, wait a sec! I totally forgot dear!"

Dr Gupta gave a tiny wink and caught hold of the waistband of the masked man. A sudden current passed through Debojit when he realised what was about to happen next! More like what was about to be shown next!

"Now observe carefully what comes out! sweetie, let me break your delludry bubbles!"

Dr Gupta without a single hesitation yanked the waistband of the masked man and then what popped out made Debojit melt in extreme embarrasment and he looked the other side in shame! His brain still not able to gather the terror of the situation he was in. There was no way he could look front now because the masked man had his angry horny thick cock yanked out and Dr Gupta did feel easily moistened up just looking at it.

The respected surgeon had unleashed a whole new sluttish version of herself right in the lab itself!

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm see that penis Debojit? now that's a penis worth respect and adoration. Hmmmmm it has this musky aroma too. So manly! the masculine aroma and the girth that women actually crave for! even if she is this sweet Gauri types. Unfortunately, you don't come in this category Debojit!"

Debojit didn't look further. He was ashamed and humiliated enough by the lady surgeon who now behaved like a whore for the masked man, but he didn't know that this was her personal perk while she performed the 'Humiliation' round for the potentially Bobbyfied men. This wasn't the first she was doing it and certainly not the first time her thighs had moinstened with leaky juices, but somehow Dr Gupta always fought the urge to rub her clammy thighs within or inside her surgeon gown.

"Look here Debojit! I command you!!!" Dr Gupta kneeled down and looked up at the terrified man who resisted.

Debojit remained silent!

"I won't repeat myself Debojit!!!"

Still the bong man remained silent and Dr Gupta hissed..."very well" and took out a remote to press a specefic button. The button unleashed a series of minor currents which made Debojit squeal in pain...."Urrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bbbitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Mind your language Mr Bhattacharjee! I am doing everything with consent from the law and if you interrupt, you could be severely punished!"

Humiliated and defeated, Debojit looked front to see the proffesional doctor kneeled down and now mauling the monster cock next to her very softly. Just then she used the other hand to hold his penis too, almost making him shiver, but gladly his average cock gained some width on her gloved hand.

"Hmmmmmmmm now both of you....grab my breasts, one for each!" Dr Gupta's words seemed surreal, but Debojit needed some male oxygen to breathe in. The mauling of the gloved hand on his dick did something to him and he forwarded a trembling hand down to grasp the open naked breast of Dr Gupta, wile the masked man groped the other breast, almost squeezing the orb in just one grasp.

"Oh! That grasp and hmmmmmpphh this grasp! Mr Bhattacharya, maul me propperly! I can barely feel a grasp!!!" cooed the sarcastic Dr Gupta.

Debojit took this oppurtunity to prove that he was still a man and therefore he went all game! He made sure he mauled the breast, not for his own sexual pleasure, but to prove his existing masculinity and moreovever he felt a strange relaxation from the handjob Dr Gupta was giving him. On the other hand, the masked man's cock made a spongy sound as he was masturbated by the othe gloved hand of the lust filled surgeon.

Debojit felt this was surreal for a proffesional medical test, but he was swimming in a trance of sexual pleasures from the handjob, but he felt a quick shiver when Dr Gupta paced her masturbation on his small thing.

"Uhhh dddoctroorrrrr slloowww ittt pplleaaaseeeee!!!" Debojit cooed, afraid he would spill his beans quick, but the lady didn't stop. She rather maintained same pace for both the men on her either side. Within moments, the turth showed up!

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahhhh!"

Debojit's small penis spewed lime like minor amount of watery semen which was at most, two average ejaculations that landed on his own naked thighs, not leaping up any further. He felt awful! here he was already done with his ejacuation while the masked man only grew fatter and didn't spew a single shot yet. Dr Gupta emphathised with the bengali man and cooed....

"Its okay honey, now kindly witness what a woman expects from a manly penis. Just look over here sweetie!"

With failure inside his mind and embarrasment within his body, Debojit looked in disgust at the stranger man's rock hard cock being masturbated by a proffesional doctor and moments after moments passed, but the masked man remained calm, rather grunted slowly as he was masturbated.

"Ah...hmmmmmmm I feel some churning down on his dark hairy balls...oh! wait and watch what you are incapable of giving Debojit!"

Debojit's shrunk penis and his face had the same plight! both looked down in defeat and shame. However in the next few moments, the masked man grunted loud and shot his seeds atlast!

Thick Creamy Potent Ejaculations luckily didn't hit the naked eye of Dr Gupta, rather it splattered on her surgical mask and the covered head portion!

"Thank you Bakhtiyar, you are dismissed now!" Dr Gupta cooed and the masked man took a leave, clearly sattisfied with his orgasm. On the othe hand, taking a cloth, Dr Gupta wiped the semen off her mask and sprayed herself, while taking a pad and a paper on it. A tired Debojit saw her writting something on it and then she walked towards him again.

"Sign here sweetie!" Dr Gupta cooed and Debojit was handed a pen. His eyes opened wide in shock of the statement writted on the paper...

Patient Name - Debojit Bhattacharya

Age - 28

Stage - Pre-Bobbyfication

This is to clarify that my patient Mr Bhattacharya has undergone the 'PENIS COMPARISON' test and has failed to convince me of his manliness or any remote masculine trait! He is now undoubtedly ready for Bobbyfication as per the Law.

Assighned Doctor - Dr Akriti Gupta

"Debojit realised the law was strict and therefore he didn't create a scene. With a defeated sigh, he signed the document approving of the further operations on him by Dr Gupta, who had a smirk as she cooed...

"Good. Now take some rest and we shall greet each other in the Operation Room soon!"

A dark hellish current passed Debojit's soul as he heard the words. He wondered where would the nightmare end.

Reactions: Umakant007

AnkurKumar3456

Be tuned.

AnkurKumar3456

Chapter 15

Kolkata, Oh Calcutta! Restaurant :

Promila and Pallavi book a table where they could freely be themselves and indeed the delicious food made them somehow open up more to each other. Promila opened her heart to her once-bahu!

"I remember when Debu, his father and me came here for the first time. He was small, sitting on my lap, insisting me to feed him!"

A naughty Pallavi munched and cooed...."Mamuni, the 'small' word somehow disturbs me... I don't know why!"

A current of sadness ran within Promila's body and she remembered the reason for all the consequences her son was facing today. A sudden memory triggered the widow woman's mind and she sniffed a bit. The sniffy sound caught hold of Pallavi's ears easily and she pouted..."mamuni, what happened? I am sorry if my words...."

"Sniffff...no bouma, not the words ...but the reality in the words! It's sad Debu couldn't give you a child and make me a happy grandmother! Don't you wish to be a mother bouma? I mean.... doesn't it hurt your insides! Your soul? Don't you feel incomplete??"

The words surprisingly came from Promila's mouth and Pallavi was happy that her mother-in-law was a practical woman, rather than someone who would rather take the son's side. Feeling more open, Pallavi cooed...."I do mamuni...but, (sighs) I don't know what I should do now! I yearn for companionship but I still love your son! I mean....not like the wide anymore though..."

The delicious food aroma and the quality moments made Promila appear more transparent to her bahu and she caught hold of her palms immediately and cooed..."Make me a promise right here!"

"What promise mamuni?" Pallavi cooed. She felt a warmth from her mother-in-law's palm on hers for some reason. A warmth that assured a long lasting friendship.

"Call me Maa from now on and I will call you Palu! You are now my daughter, just like Subo!"

Promila had a smile that assured Pallavi of how true the words were. However, being the naughty soul she was, Pallavi cooed back with a mischievous smirk....

"Not only Subo! Now Debu too..."

"Oh umm eeeshhh I totally forgot....yes....Debu too ofcoarse!" Promila felt a shiver when she said that and then touched her mouth in embarrassment, pouting...."ei bhogoban... what day I am about to witness! My son is on the way to become a..."

"A beautiful woman! Like me, like Subo! Like you!" Pallavi cooed with a mischievous glare, but her words had truth!

"Me? Do you think an old widowed woman is still beautiful?" Somehow Promila felt a warmth inside from being complimented. Her life was pretty much dry and even the slight compliment from Pallavi sprinkled some drops on her. But, then she too reciprocated by pouting....

"Palu shona, now that we have a mother-daughter relationship, you must listen to your maa! It may surprise you, but I want you to forget the past and live life afresh again!"

Pallavi felt an adrenaline rush in her stomach from the words. Her eyes wide in their beautiful doe form and yet she politely cooed..."mm..maa...are you.. suggesting th...a ."

"Yes Palu, shona, you should again get settled, it is my heartfelt wish! The only way I can repent for my son's unfairness to you is by getting you to settle again and believe me, I am okay with it!"

Pouting so Promila grasped Pallavi's palm in a genuine maternal way and Pallavi on the other hand, pouted back....

"Maa.... I know how hard it is for you to say these things, but.... my...."

"Say it. Be open with me Palu shona!" Promila insisted.

"It's just that maa....my coven is so empty....I don't feel alive so much!! Your son shattered my hopes so much!" Pallavi sounded genuine, because the fact remained that she was hurt by Debojit's inability to be a good sexual male partner. However, Promila blushed at the word 'coven' and let a minor giggle out of nowhere!

The giggle from Promila made Pallavi smile and pout..."what's funny maa?"

"I liked that word..."Coven!" So crude, but such a synonymous word for a vagina!" Promila opened up like a breath of fresh air and Pallavi liked it too and she felt some more naughty ants bite her insides and made her say...

"Maa!!! If you want me to look for a groom then fine! You will not only take me to a beauty parlor for my portfolio, but you shall also take me out shopping!! You will buy everything from the benarasi saree to some more jewelleries for marriage. Remember I had told you that I want to be pampered!! Much more than Subo!!!!"

Promila dropped a tear from her eye. She forgot how surreal things were around her and just thanked God for showing Pallavi a new life because she had genuinely empathized with her bahu and somehow realised that perhaps Bobbyfication was suitable for her not so manly son.

"If my son is not man enough! It doesn't mean he has to be rotting in a male body! Son or daughter, Debu is still my child! I will accept his new identity"

Promila cooed in mind and then pouted to Pallavi..

"I will do whatever my shona Palo says! Now let's order some sweet dish!"

Pallavi smiled sweetly and had just placed the order when suddenly her phone buzzed. She noticed an unknown number and yet picked up the call.

"Hello?...hello?...hold on please.." Pallavi didn't get range and excused herself out to recieve the call properly. In the meantime, Promila tapped the table silently in some cobwebbed memories...

Flashback : 1999

Promila awaited her husband in her benarsi saree and her red and white bangles clanked softly as she admired herself for the special night. Her lips were reddened well for the simple fact that the juicy petals would urge her husband to suck on them and her heaving breasts awaited some mauls and gropes which would send her on an orgasmic delight.

And then!

The door opened.

Debojit's father stepped in dressed in white kurta and dhoti. His eyes not at all leaving his wife as she sat on the bed with upraised knees, sitting like a typical bride in anticipation.

"Ufff ki shundor!" (So beautiful) Debojit's father cooed.

"Tahole kache eshe bhalo kore dekho!" (Look closer) Promila cooed in her fresh bridal tone. Her slim yet decently curvy body awaiting many touches and gropes from her husband and the moment he sat, he touched her chin and studied her face carefully!

"Uff! Ekdom Momota Shonkor lagcho!" (You resemble Mamta Shankar so much!)

A young Promila blushed when she was compared to the beautiful actress and she cooed..."Dhatt! Ami ki oto shundor?) (Am I really so beautiful?)

"Shotti!" (Really!) Debojit's father smiled and kissed a cheek first. The first ever kiss on the cheek made Promila close her eyes. Then the other cheek was kissed. Slowly her whole face was kissed all over, including her jaws and forehead and even earlobes. The soft kisses made Promila grasp the broad shoulders of her husband.

Promila then felt her husband's lips on her's once more and this time, Debojit's father chewed and kissed on the lips for some more time, savouring the lips in their totality. Promila was in her bride heaven already. She then laid down and allowed her man to nibble on the neck while taking out the jewellery one after one from her neck.

The hands mingled with each other and the legs clashed each other as well. Promila felt her husband's weight on her's and slowly his hands settled on her blouse buttons, unbuttoning slowly slowly and in the meantime, he too got out of his kurta and made more love to her. Slowly slowly she and her husband discarded and even when the actual sex began, Promila's husband would cooe to her...

"Promu darling, what would you want?'

"Ahh ummm what you mean?"

"Are baba, a son or a daughter??"

"Aaaah ummmmmmm....aah! how can I say that?"

"Are tell na!"

"A sweet daughter! like me!"

"Not a son?"

"Hmmmmmm....I would like a daughter aahmmmmmmm!"

"Lets see hmmmm"

The rest of the nights went with moans and groans untill Promila felt thick doses of ejaculations inside her.

Promila didn't stop here, she moved to her next long-lost memory....

Flashback - year 2002

Promila was having her god-bharai and her mother brought in a surprisingly spiritual lady to bless her pregnant daughter. The safron saree clad lady sat and rubbed the head of the pregnant Promila and blessed her, asking her a simple questian..."What is it you are expecting khoki?"

"Ummmm how can I answer that gurumaa?" Promila blushed and cooed.

"Promi, answer her whatever you feel like. Gurumaa is here to bless the child!" Promila's mother pouted with a smile.

"Okay maa. Gurumaa, I would prefer a sweet daughter like me! in this pandemic, I pray for a daughter, only daughter!"

"Sweet! khoki, very sweet of you. Have more and more sweet fruits and pray to god, I am sure the prayer will be listened!"

Promila remembered the words from the Gurumaa long ago when she was pregnant with Debojit. Although having a certain rational mind, she, out of maternal pleasure wished for a girl, but wasn't disappointed when the child was a boy. However, she became the typical overprotective mother with Debojit as he grew up. Although, Subosree's birth had satisfied her wish to become a mother of a daughter, somehow she had this latent view that her son had beautiful features just like her....Round big eyes, delicate lips and unblemished fair skin.

"Maybe god wished Debu to fall in the right body after all these years! A late response, but I must accept it...."

Promila cooed as she played with her spoon and in the meantime, Pallavi showed up and she had this very speedy pace where she rushed and sat taking a deep breath! Her sudden presence made Promila puff off all the thoughts in her mind and focus on the apparently excited girl.

"Palu shona? what happened? whose call was it?" Promila cooed curiously.

Taking a long deep breath, Pallavi demurely covered her mouth with raised eyes. Promila wondered....

Was that a sorrow?

or a Shock? or a Giggle?

The hand was shifted by Pallavi atlast and a very awed expression wore on her lips and the lips opened atlast..."Uhmm maa... it was Dr Gupta on the call..."

"What did she say? is Debu alright??" Promila cooed. Her heart concerned if her son was okay and her tone sounded very maternal too.

"Yes, he is fine maa, it's just that me, you and even Subu have to visit the Bobby medical center tomorrow morning!"

"Oh......for what actually?" Promila wondered. If her son was okay then what was the reason for the gathering of his family members. She wondered, untill Pallavi surprised her with her words and it wasn't a regular surprise at all. It left Promila's mouth open with an awe!

"Dr Gupta wants all three of us to discuss the probable attributes and shapes for Debu! as per the law, the female family members of the patient must give inputs like... ummm the physicalities..."

A strange bizzare silence took place in the restaurant between Pallavi and Promila, who kept her mouth open wide for sometime and then she sighed and showed signs of acceptance on her face, pouting,....."O goodness.....hmmmmmm!"

The silene continued for some more time till both the ladies reached home and Pallavi didn't interrupt Promila anymore. Both the women slept on their respective beds in their own rooms. The night too passed silently!

In the meantime, Mumbai :

A handsome Daksh was dressed in a lavish suit as he posed at the studio chair. His portfolio was finally being uploaded for marriage prospects. Reena aunty joined in and patted the hunk's back pouting...."That's a strong back you have young man!"

"Thank you aunty, I pump well!" Daksh naughtily winked and the mature lady felt a small shiver running through her body for a breif amount of time, but then smiled and walked aside to allow the photographers to begin their work. A naughty Reema aunty was very sure that if the photography crew had a woman, she would be nuts for Daksh, because of his manly aura.

Daksh posed, looking left, right and then front with hands firmly placed on the sides of his suit and a smile remained planted on his face. His trimmed beared and moustache giving him almost a Lucifer like look and his smile devilishly charming!

images

"Thank you Mr Kulkarni, now please join in with Miss Reema for a brief interview!"

Daksh smiled and sat opposite Reema aunty, who had to sit with crossed legs to avoid a minor faint patch on her crotch area to be seen by the media around. The mature lady had silently creamed herself just at the sight of a passive Daksh alone and she mentally wasn't even guilty about it, because the hunk had such an irresistible aura.

The interview began and his family had gathered to see it live. At the Kulkarni villa, not only Mr and Mrs Kulkarni saw their son with pride, but even Daksh's sisters Pratiksha and Faluguni sat besides their mother to see their hunk brother facing the camera like a Filmstar!

"Bhau is looking so handsome, right aai?" Pratiskha the bubbly mischevious one cooed. Her long ponytails made her face look radiant and she had a spicy smile.

"Ofcoarse Pratu! bhau is bhau!" Falguni cooed too. She and Pratiksha had a friendly chemistry as always and they were surprisingly twins.

"Gappa bas atta! haiku de!" (Let me listen now, you both keep quiet!) Mrs Kulkarni sat with pride to see her son give the interview, while Mr Kulkarni sipped some scotch and admired his son on screen.

The interview began with Reema aunty's questions...

Daksh, finally you are on the first stage of being a groom and now we shall see who is the lucky bride! What is your view of your future wife?

Hmmmmmmm....I always have this dream of a traditional saree clad soft angel life girl who teases me and runs away. I believe I will now get that girl and no way she can escape from my arms now!

Hmmmmm lovely way to answer. Is there a specefic state you would like to start with or do you prefer to stick to Maharashtra only?"

Hmmmmm....I have a thing for..East-indian girls...to be honest. And this fascination took place when I had an Assamese teacher in school, she was very pretty and fair and she made my hormones run immediately!

The answer from Daksh surprised the Kulkarnis, specially his mother, who looked at her husband and noticed that he had a frown expression on his face. While, on the other hand, Prajakta raised an eyebrow to Falguni, who smirked and cooed to her mother...."Aai! bhau wants a fair ripe cow I think hehe!"

"Sssh....let me listen further!" Mrs Kulkarni saw further.

The interview continued...

That is interesting! so you are planning to get a non-maharashtrian girl into the family? hmmmmm... how about a sweet bong girl? what is your opinion?

Hmmmmm I am totally fine with it and yes why now, the East girls have a beauty that can be ummm best described as Rass--gila... a sweet I presume!

Rashogolla! yes its a Bengali sweet. Hmmmm lovely interview Daksh! Let's begin the hunt for a sweet eastern girl for you then!

Yes you may.

The interview ended and on the other hand, Mrs Kulkarni sighed and wondered how it will be when Daksh brings a non-maharashtrian girl as his wife. Mr Kulkarni sighed too and kept quiet for sometime. However, it were the sisters who seemed kind of excited. They got up form the sofa and cornered themselves gossiping in a playful way...

"What you think of bhau's words Falgu?" Pratiksha cooed.

"I am okay with it! I am imagining a Fair curvy sweet girl who has no clue of our tradition!!" Falguni cooed.

"Hmmmmmmmm that means we can tease her to the fullest!!!" Pratiksha winked and Falguni winked back...."For Sure hehe!"

Next Morning :

The morning began with a surprised shocked face from the sweet Subosree who couldn't believe her ears. The words from her bhabhi seemed bizzare!

"Subo, get ready, it is going to be a fun day. We will help your dada bhai get some beautiful features for his new body!"

Pallavi smacked her lips with a bright pink lipstick and the saree she wore, looked decently expensive. A bright orange chiffon with a pink half sleeve blouse. The once-married wife groomed herself as if she was being dressed for an occassion. Subosree, who was already upset at her bhabhi for her divorce decision, now hated her even more!

Afterall Pallavi had broken her dadabhai's heart!!

"Umm no boudi, I don't feel like going. It feels so weird!"

"Boudi?? dhutt! I am not your dadabhai's wife anymore. Call me Palo didi from now on and practise calling your dadabhai as 'didbhai'!"

A tremor passes through Subosree's body as she hears Pallavi say so. Her bhabhi or ex-bhabhi for that matter, sounded so different! She wasn't sounding like that demure sweet wife she was, rather she enjoyed mocking her once-husband while he was undergoing Bobbyfication!

"Dhutt! how can I call dadabhai that? I feel so odd..."

Just then, another voice joined in and this voice shook Subosree even more!

"Subo! your Palo didi is right. All three of us must go because it is a rule as per the law. We cannot avoid it. Now get ready quick!"

Both Pallavi and Subosree looked aside to see a fully groomed Promila step in and she was decently dressed in an offwhite cream colored saree and a white blouse. Despite being a highly educated woman, she respected the fact that widows were not allowed to wear anything colorful or radiant and yet she mature woman looked radiant in a way.

"Maa......boudi was saying...." Subosree cooed and was stopped by her mother once more...

"Yes Subo, she is right. It is better you accept the reality"

Subosree was typically obedient of her mother and therefore she had to agree. She quickly got ready in a regular salwar-kameez and while she sat inside the car, she looked at both her mother and her ex-bhabhi. Promila had a neutral expression, while Pallavi had a kind of a mischevious half-smile. The car headed straightaway to the Bobby Medical Center.

USA :

Harsh was again lost in a dream. The muscled man was semi-exposed within his satin sheets and he kept rubbing lightly on his hard pecs and then down to his highly aroused big dark cock, as he smiled and enjoyed his dream....

Harsh P.O.V -

I heard her anklets once more! My penis surged with immense blood supply at the sound of her anklet alone, but I never heard her voice yet! I was buck naked and my organ breathed with me as my eyes wondered around a deep dense forest to see the mystery woman who was teasing me from a long time and I didn't even lay a finger on her yet.

images

Just then I noticed a bright red saree pallu from the other end of a distant tree. I smiled and my penis grew some more. I hurriedly reached for the tree and grabbed the red pallu and ah! here she was, but her face remained covered with her pallu. I was hungry enough to shove the pallu from her face, but she shifted her face aside, nodding No to me. I somehow respected that and rather looked down at her arms and belly, which were exposed. Her hair was tied, but yet it looked alluring on her.

Fair soft hands with small palms and that too with red and white bangles on the forearms! My penis was at its fattest right now! The head angry and eager to enter something deep and wet!

I smiled and tiptapped her belly with my firm brown fingers and she shivered! But she didn't utter a word yet. She was still resisting me and I wanted to ravage her, eat her up and plant gallons of semen inside her!

"Speak to me please! I yearn to hear your voice!!" I cooe to her, but she remained silent. As if, she resisted my touch, but she couldn't escape my grasp! My biceps bulged around her shoulders as I firmly grasped her and kept nibbling her pallu covered face. My penis hitting her saree clad curvy bottom and how much I wished to strip her off and see who is she! what is she! I wanted to know who this fair angel was!! So fair and so silky! I was getting insane as I held her firm.

She had this novelle smell! It certainly wasn't a smell I would smell from my mother or sisters! was it a different hair oil she used? I didn't know. Anyways I held her firm and this time I caught hold of her palm. So soft and so smooth! I kiss her palm, lick the fingers one after one, but just then I noticed one more thing. It shook me a bit! Her cleavage had a scar, not a prominent one, but a simple slim lining! But I didn't care so much about it, because her two round firm breasts clad in her red blouse was inviting my potential gropes.

I groped one blouse clad breast and her pallu covered face moaned!

I groped the other this time and a bigger moan escaped!

Not bearing anymore, I was eager to now see who the angel was and when I let go off her breasts to shove off the pallu off her face....

The dream was gone!

"Whaa........aaahh................another typical dream! daamn!!" Harsh moaned to himself and realised that his abs and thighs were full of creamy potent spurts. With a long sigh he cuddled a pillow on his arms as if the dream girl's curvy backside was resting on his chest yet once more. But Harsh was happy in a way. He was getting back to India next week and hopefully he wished that he would find that very dream girl as his bride!

With a bull like sigh again, the macho marathi stud looked up at the ceiling and wondered when he will inseminate inside an actual fertile woman, rather than wasting his precious creams.

Bobby Center :

Promila, Pallavi and Subosree was awed to see the ineriors of the Bobby Lab. It seemed surreal and too progressive and futuristic for a country like India. But the Air condtion and the calmness was an amazing soothing experience for all three ladies.

"Oh my maa! this is surreal! right Subu?" Pallavi cooed in amazement.

"Yes boudi, it seems like some movie-based lab!" Subosree pouted in amazment as she looked around.

"Kolkata is surely getting modern. Hmmmmmmm... this is such an expensive lab!" Promila pouted next.

The three walked further and was greeted by a ward-man who escorted them to Dr Gupta's cabin. The three of them were not only welcomed with good comfortable chairs, but a robotic hand placed a tray of three glasses of fresh orange juice infront of them. Promila almost shook a bit when the robotic hand placed the tray and went back inside a wall corner of the room.

"Hello. I am Dr Akriti Gupta, incharge of Debojit. I presume, all three of you are related to him, Right?" Dr Gupta smiled and cooed.

"Yes, I am his mother and......she is my daughter and she is his...ex-wife..."

"Ex-wife? still concerned for your ex-husband hmmm?" Dr Gupta cooed and Pallavi decided to be a bit naughty in this context. She cooed right away.....

"For my own reasons!"

Subosree didn't like the smirk on her bhabhi. She looked at her mother and realised the lady sat normally. No expression on her pale face.

"H..how is my son Dr Gupta? Is he okay?" Promila cooed out of a natural maternal concern and just then the surgeon cooed in reply...

"As you know Mrs Bhatacharya, your son has all the symtoms of being bobbyfied! he is likely to undergo physical changes and ofcoarse replacement of his special organ!"

"Oh....." Promila felt a shiver. She never expected such a day to come in her life. Her gasp was silenced when Pallavi placed a hand on her shoulder and blinked in assurance. Suboshree touched the other shoulder of her mother, pouting softly...."Maa calm down!"

"So! where as I..... yes. I would like to show you the primary reason for him not being male enough!" Dr Gupta cooed and turned on her tablet to showcase an image. All three shook at the image! mostly Promila and Subosree who felt embarassed. The image was of Debojit's penis in its flaccid state.

images

"Sorry Mrs Bhatacharya, I know its profane to show such images to a mother and sister, but ummmm I am sure, your ex-daughter in law has experienced your son's very average organ! Right...um sorry, what is your name again?"

"Pallavi..." Pallavi cooed and looked to the other side. Her heart ached in sorrow in remembering the fruitless nights from Debojit.

Subosree blushed in seing a penis picture of her brother. She suddenly remembered peeking on the laundry man peeing by mistake and realised that her brother had a small package in comparison. Infact, she then looked at Promila and saw her gasp and look down.

Promila kept silent for sometime and wondered...

"His father had a reasonable big penis, I wonder why..............oh why my son has such a miniscule one! oh bhogobaan..."

"So, now. Coming to the crux of this appointment. I must say he is blessed with so many beautiful women in his family. All three of you need to help me in deciding his attritibutes for his new body."

To Promila's surprise, she was given a form and the form had several attributes and a small box besides the name. Promila gasped and Subosree gasped too, while Pallavi saw the names and smirked...

"Oh wow! this is an interesting form Dr Gupta!"

"I will be back in a few minutes. Please tick the names and keep it ready"

Dr Gupta excused herself and Promila held the paper in dispair and amazement. A mother was given a form to tick the attributes for her son's new female body!

Bizzareness had entered the chat for sure, but in the guise of reality.

"Maaa............is this reall??" Subosree cooed.

"Very real! don't be silly Subo. He is still your dadabhai..... I mean...now didbhai..." Pallavi smirked naughtily.

"Eeesshhh..............look at these names. My son is about to be a woman now.......uhmmmmmmmm.."

Promila sighed and sipped her orange juice. She was feeling weird and needed to mentally relax. On the other hand Subosree bit her lip and looked down. Palo, Subo........ we must accept the fact and move on....... I know I am his mother and saying this, but I am being practical!"

"So..will you fill ..........the ff--form maa?" Subosree cooed.

"I have to. Let my son embrace his new life!" Promila cooed with a heart full of strange butterflies roaming inside. Her heart cried in this strange joy....

"Promi..... allow your son to be a woman! you wanted your first child to be a girl right Promi??

Right Promi?

RIGHT PROMI?????

"YYEESSSSSS!!" Promila cried and this was genuine tears from her cheek. Subosree and Pallavi shivered to see the elderly widow cry out, but then Promila wiped the tears and cooed to Pallavi and Subosree...

"Help me give Debu a rebirth.......I will accept him.......ummm I mean her....as s...she is!"

Subosree gasped and Pallavi smirked.

Promila blushed and wondered why her cheeks were so red. Was the culprit in her caught? The yearn for the first child to be a daughter crept on her mind and she bit her lip and saw the form and she began to discuss with both Pallavi and Subosree to tick the right words, although Subosree felt very weird herself.

Dr Gupta noticed through the glass slab at how the women discussed amongst each other and this made her giggle in a wicked way.

"The women look same when they discuss things mutually hmmmmm"

Some moments later, Dr Gupta enters the cabin and smiles as she takes the form from Promila. The elderly widow looked a little calmer now.

"Hmmmmmmmmm let me see...."

The form had the following tick marked -

1) Big hips.

2) B-cup Breasts

3) Long-Almond Nails

4) Long-cascading Hair

5) Shapely waist

"Nice, I agree with the fact that the operation needs only physicalities, because your son already has a radiant face with beautiful eyes and the default fair skin. Hmmmm by the way, I must say your son resembles you a lot Mrs Bhattacharya!"

Promila blushed at the last words of Dr Gupta and Pallavi added some spice to the conversation....

"Hmmmmmmmm for sure! I am guessing Debu to come back as a young version of his very own mother! this will call for a celebration. Maa will get a new daughter!!!"

Promila blushed even more now at Pallavi's words and Subosree covered her mouth looking the other side. She either blushed or felt weird.

"This information is enough for us. Ofcoarse, the intimiate things can be handled later when your son progresses into the woman world further....if you ummm know what I mean!"

Promila got the clue and blushed a deeper red. She felt miserable and yet funny inside. Pallavi cooed naughtily.....

"Oh my! you think so much about your patients!"

Dr Gupta smiled and cooed...."Ofcoarse I do. As per the law, I am bound to erase the meeker men from the society and make them rather eligible women! The government itself demands so!"

Pallavi smirked again and nodded.

"C..can I see my son..... is it allowed..?" Promila suddenly yearned to see his son as a son for one last time, but Dr Gupta immediately cooed...

"I am sorry. It is suggested that you erase the memories of your son and now be prepared to welcome him in his new form after Bobbyfication. No visits allowed from members during the process. Sorry"

"Oh......." Promila gasped and both Subosree and Pallavi touched her either shoulders once more.

All three had signed the Trasformation form, approving the agency of the Bobbyfication of Debojit and this was the last formality!

Unaware of the visit from his ex-wife, mother and sister, Debojit rested inside his ward, sleeping like a log. He was given prescribed pills to rest and sleep before he would head to the operation room.

Around Midnight :

Promila slept alone in her room and wondered....

"Am I an awful mother for fillng that form? I feel so insane and weird on doing so.....but the fact is...... he is no longer my son now..........I must accept him as a..........oh my!"

The elderly lady took out a picture of her son in his graduation outfit hugging her. A droplet of tear escaped Promila's eyes when she realised that her son was now about to be a forgotten past and then keeping the photo inside her drawyer, she immersed in her sleep.

On the other hand, Pallavi shifted from one side to the other, clinging to her vertical pillow. The dream she was having was memserising and mysterious to say the least!

Pallavi P.O.V -

I didn't even realise when the dream began. I walked along the streets of Kolkata and suddenly realised I had reached the forest! I looked around and saw dense trees and grass everywhere. I then looked down to see I was buck naked! My breasts breathing an air of its own and my nipples although not aroused, remained pointy for some reason. The air changed suddenly! The climate felt different. Kolkata never used to have such soothing chilly breezes and I wondered where I landed. The sun seemed distant!

images

I was amazed and surprised!

I was in Kolkata, where the sun rose!

But, now the sun seemed distant. Where did I reach? I walked further naked and didn't bother with covering myself up. A smell hit my nose. A very deep masculine smell and I felt a quiver down there. This was a whole new smell to me. Something Debu never had! Out of sheer sexual curiosity I walked further and decided to find out unveil the mystery myself.

And that is when I heared a voice! A tone and language I didn't understand!

"AAAYEE KHANDOBA ALEE REE!!!! AAYE KHANDOBA AALE REE!"

(Khandoba has arrived!)

The tone sounded crude! Not the sweetened tone of Bengali language and this newness made me shiver and the shiver aroused my nipples for some reason. I bit my lip and walked ahead to hear drums in a rythmic manner and that too with the unfamiliar language tone again....

"AALE REE.....AAYE AALE REE KHANDOBA ALE REE!!!"

I had no clue who Khandoba was! and not even a slightest clue about the language I heard, but the curious human mind couldn't be stopped once aroused!

Therefore I walked ahead and suddenly heared fierce steps of a hoarse! The hoarse neared and neared with the sounds getting louder now. I looked ahead to see a deep mist! A mist that suddenly showed a silhoutte. Silhoutte of a man riding a horse!

images

The mist and the breezy air sending wicked shivers into my body and I looked up to see the person atlast! A very muscular man on a horse and the man had a traditional dhoti, that's it! But I couldn't see his face because of he foggy layout. All I could see was his muscular stature and his horse looking deep into my eyes. The masculine aroma was way stronger now and it marvelled me by arousing my nipples to pointed bullets and making me pretty much moist down there.

The man jumped off the house and again I heared....

"AAYE KHANDOBA AALE!"

Now the tone and the vocals continued as a loop in the air and within this rythm played a drum and the mysterious foggy man came near me and the more he neared me, the more I felt arousals throughout my body.

He stood close atlast and the moment his hands arose close to my face, I shivered and moaned. Not sure if the moan was a normal or a sexual one! His hand was firm, brownish and large! His fingers resembled firm pillars determined to not break or be demolished!

The very same fingers now arose and touched my cheeks. I closed my eyes and allowed the feel to continue and the fingers roamed everywhere fom my lips to my jaw and even my cheeks. He mumbled something in the unfamiliar language yet once again which made me wonder what he was saying, but his dark tone made me remain in my arousal for some reason.

I moaned as he explored my face!

I moaned even more when he slightly brushed my breasts!

I bit my lip supressing a moan when he felt my navel and even probbed it a bit!

In other words, he did these teases which only made me wonder...

What if he does more??

But he only kept feeling me in a loop..

The dream with Pallavi continued.....

Next Morning :

As per her habit, Promila woke up to do early morning pooja and no matter whatever happened in her life, she continued her regular habbits every morning. Taking a loud yawn, she rushed out of he bed and headed towards the pooja room. On the way, she stopped and looked into her son's room! Her mouth wide open...but not too much a surprise surrounded her.

"Oh ma...." Promila pouted when she sneaked inside to see Pallavi hugging her vertical pillow almost sexually and rubbing her thighs accordingly on the pillowy surface.

Promila sighed and wasn't totally surprised. She was familiar with the fact that Pallavi was pretty much sexually deprived.

Last edited:

AnkurKumar3456

Chapter 16

Pallavi woke up with a loud yawn. She never yawned so much before and the next surprise for her was the time! It was late in the morning and she gasped..."So late uh......... my head spins!" and at that very same time she looked down in awe!

"Oh umm..." Pallavi pouts when she notices the portion of the bedsheet underneath her thighs had been soaked well enough! and not only that, her thighs felt itchy inside her saree. That is when she realised that she had probably wet her vagina throughout the night.

"Uh the dream surely!" Pallavi cooed to herself and blushed. She still had vivid memories of the muscled tall dark hunk on the horse who didn't reveal himself yet, but surely touched parts of her that aroused her to the fullest. With still blushed cheeks, she looked down again at the wet patch on the bedsheet and wondered...

"Debu barely occured in my thoughts like this........ who is this mystery man to make me drench so awfully? uh.......I feel so itchy within my saree, have to take an early bath now!"

Pallavi took a quick bath and dressed in a simple saree before coming down the stairs to stumble upon Subosree! She noticed her nanad was preparing breakfast and refused to even greet her bhabhi!

"Hi Subo.... umm where is maa?"

Subosree sighed without looking at her bhabhi and cooed..."She went out for some reason, will be back soon!"

Pallavi smiled and walked towards her nanad to take a whiff of what was being cooked.

"Hmmmmmmm the sandwiches smell delicious! Subu, you cook well I must say!" Pallavi cooed and gently placed her palms on her nanads' shoulders, but unknown to her, her slightly annoyed nanad yanked the hands off from her body and turned face to face!

"Boudi, you should be ashamed of yourself!!! you are the worst wife a man can ever get!"

A silence crept in the atmosphere as Pallavi was stunned with her nanad's words. She gasped......"Subu, why....what did I do??"

Subosree looked down and began to weep. Her weep was the proof of her unconditional love for her elder brother. In midst of her weeping, the bubbly girl cooed...

"Why did you do it boudi??? dadabhai loved you so much!!!"

"Love? is that it?...Subu.... that is not all a wife wants!!! it is your dadabhai who betrayed me rather!!!!"

"Just forget it!!!" Subosree backfired and took her bag, leaving for college, slamming the door hard. The slammed door did make Pallavi feel bad for the step she took, but she sighed and cooed to herself...

"If only you knew Subu....... a woman, specially a wife has certain needs! Your dadabhai just couldn't do it!"

Pallavi sighed again and prepared some coffee for herself, while listening to some random music from her phone. Even when she prepared her coffee, the milkless dark liquid in the cup kept giving her visions of the strong hand that explored her face and breasts in the dream. For some reason, she felt a bit kinky and ran her fair hand over the surface of he cup, contrasting her fairness with the milkless coffee and strangely her nipples hardened again.

"Ughhh....stop it Palo! its morning already! stop behaving so horny!"

But Pallavi had questions in her mind and they were pretty valid!

Who was the man riding the horse?

What language did he speak while he felt me?

Who was Khandoba? Which land did I stumble upon in my dream?

With another sigh, Pallavi took some sandwich and her coffee and headed to the balcony for some fresh air.

In the meantime :

Shulekha boudi's house :

"Are Promi, what a surprise...come in!"

Promila stood on the other side of the door with a sheepish smile. She clearly had a pale face though and once Shulekha saw her worn out face, she herself caught hold of her friend's forearm and brought her inside.

"Sit, what happened? I dont like to see your pretty face so dry....tell me!"

Promila was surprised to Shulekha so full of life! her son had been recently bobbyfied too and she used to be upset about it, but strangely not anymore! Atleast that is when Anindita had told her of.

"Promi, what happened? Is Debu and Bouma okay?" Shulekha cooed sitting besides her friend.

"Uhm.....I don't know how to say it but........boudi, Debu has been admitted to a......" Promila sighed and hesitated to even utter the term, but Shulekha got the point.

"Bobby center? right?" Shulekha smiled. A normal smile as she rubbed the back of her friend.

"Uh....ummmmm yes..." Promila cooed softly, looking down.

"Don't feel guilty Promi, some boys don't have it in them I guess! you know about Ravi right?"

Promila nodded softly and Shulekha continued...."Wait till you meet him!.........REBA! GET SOME SWEETS, PROMI KAKIMA HAS COME!"

"Wait....who is Reba?" Promila wondered.

"See for yourself!" Shulekha smiled and just then the two looked upto see a gorgeous young girl in a saree. She had a plate of sweets and two glasses of fresh juice. A beautiful smile lay on her face and she placed the plate on the center table, touching Promila's feet with a sweet pout..."Kakima nomoshkar!"

images

Promila looked carefully at the girl and gasped with an awe. She was none other than Shulekha's son Ravi and now he was no longer a man but a very demure saree clad gorgeous woman who looked ripe to hold a groom's hand any day!

"Surprised Promi? hehe..... he is my sweet son...ummm I mean now daughter! my shona Reba! and I am so glad he is a girl now!!! he helps me so much with the kitchen work!"

"Bb..but he had a job right....bbouddi?" Pallavi fumbled with her words. She couldn't believe that Bobbyfication changed the once-boy so much!

"Kakima, I am doing freelancing, I no longer need to visit the office, except for occasions and I am still delivering well and even he doesn''t mind it!"

"He? who he?" Promila cooed. She forgot about the juice, she just kept gazing at Reba, the once-man who now was a fully fertile woman and gone was his slightly muscled arms, which now resembled the softness of any woman out there and infact even more smoother.

"Ufff Reba!! can't you just wait... I wanted to give your kakika a surprise later on! now go to your room and let us oldies have a gossip!!"

Reba blushed and swayed like a total lady when she left the hall. The sway of her hips made Promila gasp with awe. The once-man had nothing male about him anymore!

"What did ....he say? I mean....sshee" Promila wondered what would she use.... a he or a she!

"Are baba, are you residing under the rock? Reba has found himself a worthy groom and uff! oh Promi, I had this dream of having a daughter once and god listened to it atlast!" Shulekha seemed joyous about her son's transformation and Promila realised she had the same fate. She knew someday her son would show up like a woman and perhaps behave the same like Reba!

The widowed lady blushed and looked down and then her chin was pulled up by Shulekha, who pouted "Surprised na?"

"Hmmm indeed ..Shulekha boudi, are these all reality or am I dreaming?" Promila felt as if this was all some surreal setup. However, Shulekha boudi understood the concern and cooed...

"Promu, I understand your concern. I know you are thinking about Debu shona. But, ummmm don't fret any further about this change! Embrace your son in his new form. It is certainly not a crime to change into a new gender I believe. Even though I felt odd initially at Ravi's transformation. However, thanks to this lady Reena!"

"Reena...Reena who?" Promila cooed. Atlast she took a sip from the juice.

"Reena Saigal, she helped Reba find a worthy groom! And my daughter is happy! That's all that matters. Trust me Promu, when Debu returns home, he will adjust in due time!"

But Promila had other concerns. Unlike Ravi who had voluntarily undergone Bobbyfication, Debojit was forced to be admitted against his concern. Her motherly heart ached a bit when she imagined how hard it will be for her son to adapt to a woman's lifestyle all of a sudden. But Reba had somehow changed her opinion!

The once normal boy was now a ripe girl who was very eagerly excited to tie knotts with a man!

"If Ravi can, my Debu can too! Bhogoban, give him the courage!"

Just then Promila noticed Shulekha passing a card to her. The card read -

Reena Saigal

Matrimonial Expert

The Expert for your spouse hunt!

"Keep it Promu, something tells me that you might need it for various reasons!" Shulekha had sort of a naughty smirk on her face and Promila blushed the most this time. With a small bite on her lower lip, she took the card and cooed..."Okay boudi, I will take a leave now"

Promila got up and hugged Shulekha before heading towards the door. However, just before she would leave the threshold, she looked at Shulekha and cooed..."Thank you boudi!"

"For what Promu?" Shulekha cooed.

"For assuring me. I feel lighter after meeting Ravi....oh...I mean Reba! Give her my best wishes"

Shulekha smiled in response.

In the meantime, Reba laid down on her bed, recollecting the moments she shared with her future groom, a rich marwari hunk called Rohit.

Flashback : a week ago -

Reba P.O.V -

I met him as per our destined location, a simple cafe. I felt goosebumps in my stomach. He smiled like a typical naughty male about to seduce the girl next to him. I found his smile sweet and naughty at the same time. It felt weird because I was a man once, but I didn't mind now for sure!

"Reba....you are so beautiful!" He cooed.

"You know I am a Bobby right? Do you really find me...." I purred and looked down.

"I do! I surely do and your soft hands oh! Ummmm ..I had a small request!"

I asked him and he shamelessly told me that he had booked two tickets to see an adult film! I saw the tickets and I realised they were corner seats. I blushed and smirked at the same time. He was about to be my groom soon and surely he had some authority to be naughty with me!

His smile assured me of many naughty moments and after some more sips and munches, we left the cafe and headed towards the threatre where it was luckily less crowded. Thanks to the OTT trend these days!

We had the normal corner seat where I sat with him and at first, he kissed my cheek!

I moaned a bit.

He kissed the other cheek and then got his hand to my breasts!

Ah I moaned again and felt my breasts being validated! Something which I welcomed recently on my chest and I never knew I would be so kinked with just one grope from a man. He kneaded the other breast too and I blushed when I saw his lips come to me!

Some months ago it would feel odd kissing a man, but now it didn't matter! He kissed me slowly first and then began the slurpy one gradually.

My moans couldn't be heared anymore, because he groped and kneaded my breasts at the same time. My tshirt material was luckily slim and therefore he even felt my aroused nipples easily. His touches and kisses made me feel that my Bobbyfication was validated atlast!

In midst of kisses, in the dark room, he whispered to me..."Reba, you are so beautiful!"

My heart cried in joy! My past didn't matter to him and he appreciated me for me and therefore the passion ignited in equal terms inside me as well. I allowed him to kiss and grope at the same time and his gropes were not only limited to my breasts. His hands pressed and mauled by slightly fatty hips and even the upper portions of my thighs through my jeans.

I didn't hesitate and allowed my hand to touch his groin are and oh my, was he aroused!

I felt odd and funny feeling a man's penis through his jeans. Something which I naturally had some days ago and now I was this demure horny woman ready to allow my man to feast on me!

The film went on and on, but we didn't care for anything else. He was rich, he could have taken me to a lavish resort and fucked me already, but he was respectful of my consent. I loved that trait! We rather enjoyed the kinky moments in a typical darkened threatre and afteer several more gropes and kisses, he cooed again...

"Reba! I will be happy to spend the whole life with you!"

I dropped a tear and hugged him. I had forgotten about my past life and rather felt welcomed in this new body! I cooed in a similar romantic tone..."Me too!"

Reba sighed and realised she was kneading various parts from her breasts to her thighs as she thought about her would-be-groom! She thanked Reena aunty for choosing him for her and then she sighed and opened her laptop for some work purpose.

Bobby Cell :

Unfortunately the same couldn't be said about Debojit Bhattacharya who was very reluctant but had to submit to fate somehow!

The man woke up and yawned to find himself laid down on the cell bed which was pretty comfortable with a double matress, but it was clostorphobic in a way! No windows but only a simple AC room.

"Uh...........god....where did I reach! Is this real....oh hmmm.."

Debojit kept mumbling to himself and realised he felt very weak! he was been given very minor diet and he felt a certain weight loss and he was amazed when he realised his hips was developing in a way, while his usual muscles had reduced a bit, making his arms a bit loose and softer. He infact groped some flesh of his arm and squeezed it to discover a feminine softness in absolute shock!

images

"Uh......what have I been eating?? shucks!! I feel so timid!"

Debojit wanted to run away from the ward, but he didn't feel very active and before he could wonder about anything else, the door to his ward opened!

"Uh...who?" Debojit shook a bit in wonder, and then saw a lady nurse step inside with a tray full of a plate and a glass of fresh juice.

"Hello ma'am!" The nurse smiled.

A huge voltage of current passed through Debojit and he shivered with words...."MMMaaamm??? excuse me!! can't you see I am a bloody man!"

The nuse bit her lip in a sort-of-guilty way and pouted..."Sorry, I was instructed to adress you as so! ummm kindly do not object to it!" The nurse cooed and kept the tray on the table near the bed. However, just before she would leave the room, Debojit spat out angrily...

"And what the hell have you been feeding me?? I feel timid and uhh...I am even loosing my muscle mass! goddamnit.....what kind of a treatment is this!!!"

The nurse sighed and turned to face Debojit from the threshold itself and sternly pouted....

"Do not questian anything Maa'am! Potential bobbys have to comply! Have a nice day."

When the nurse left, Debojit felt irritated with the 'ma'am' mentioning again and he shouted .."WAAIT!!!!" But the door was shut.

"Why Palo Why!!! uhhh..........was my love for you just limited to physical pleasures?? uhhhhh.... I am feeling thristy!"

Debojit felt obliged to sip the juice which he again did oblivious to the fact that the juice had strong Estrogen pills in it and after sipping, he sighed in dispair when he looked at his diet! Chopped salad with some cereal inside a bowl.

A hungry Debojt had to have something and he slurped the whole bowl in one go and then he felt relieved. In that relief, he laid down again and his eyes closed!

Closed slowly....

Very Slowly.........

Untill an unexpected dream swallowed him!

The Dream :

Debojit found himself in his groom state once more! He was surprised because the day seemed like the day he was being married to Pallavi! The day which sparkled with romance and love and when he blinked, he found himself at the threshold of his room.

The well decorated room for the nuptial night!

Debojit noticed his bride Pallavi sitting on the bed with legs crossed in her typical benarsi saree and she looked down. He forgot he was in a dream and went inside in a horny rush. He sat on the bed and touched his wife's hand and kissed it. Pallavi cooed and smiled.

"Ah Palo we are back together again! ah....such a relief!"

However before Debojit could proceed further with his romantic acts, Pallavi looked up in a lusty way and bit her lip pouting..."but wait! I need to see first!"

"See what??" Debojit cooed. He felt the moment cease all of a sudden!

"Your arousal! Shona...hmmmm are baba where is it??" Pallavi cooed still clad in her saree with the ghoonghat on her head. He expressions disturbed Debojit all of a sudden and he looked down to see his average lump and then looked up to cooe to his wife....

"I..aa...aam aroused shona! SS..seee..for yourself!!"

Pallavi angrily looked at her husband and surprised him by yanking down his dhoti straightaway to his feet untill his dick was exposed atlast!!

The very average package angered Pallavi and she looked the other side in disgust....

"Eesshhh so small!!!"

Debojit felt miserable and then suddenly saw his wife get up and pinch his cheek in a sweet way. She then cooed to him..."its okay Debu, look at your side! Wear those and you will feel better! They will suit you more shona!"

Debojit saw this surreal change in his wife and with a surprised expression he slowly, very slowly looked at his side and his eyes raised up in sheer shock! Almost a panic attack to say the least!

The other side of the bed had a similar benarsi saree folded with bangles and jewellery kept over it. A shocked Debojit looked back to his wife and saw her giggling sweetly, but the giggle looked like an evil echo!

"Go on shona! Wear them..... unclad these male clothes! You thought you were worthy of being a groom? Dhatt!!! Boka kothakar!"

Debojit felt tears building up inside his eyes and he kept looking at two things in a loop...

The Saree set on the bed...

His giggling wife...

He looped between the two for some more time untill he angrily grabbed hold of his small dick and hold a small sharp knife on the other hand with the intention to tear it off!

Debojit began to sweat as he noticed the giggle of his wife and then looked down on the knife close to his dick!

He sighed again with more sweat trickling down his forehead and then with all his might, he waved the knife back and then straightaway aimed it on his small dick!

"AAARFGHHHHHHHHHH UHHH...uhhhh aahh uhhhhh...uhhhmmmmmmm....

Huhh....whaaa........uh ohh......!"

Debojit realised it was just a brief nightmare and he got up to drink his whole jug of water. He looked at his arms once more and cringed at the total loss of muscles from them, he felt so weird at his weight loss and then felt even weirder feeling some flesh on his hips in perticular. He sighed and felt dizzy again since he was frequently given sleeping pills to rest more and protest less on whatever was happening.

"O bhogoban look after me..." The last words Debojit cooed before he immersed in his sleep again. To his relief, no more odd dreams distracted him this time. His room was being witnessed by Dr Gupta who had a smirk on her face as she made a rough diagram of a very sexy woman on her paper pad.

The operation day was coming close afterall!

Debojit's house :

Pallavi was lying on her bed. Her minds lost in several thoughts. Most probably she was still thinking of her dream and taking deep breaths. A sudden memory also crept in midst of her thoughts about the dream..

The memory with Oindrila, the lady she had got aquainted with during the train ride to Siliguri!

Images of Oindrila holding her baby in her arms in order to breastfeed kept occuring!

"I should have been in the family way by now but alas....hmmmpph!" Pallavi looked down to her reasonably curvy belly and touched the navel with closed eyes and along with it, a mournful expression.

While lost in thoughts, Pallavi felt a hand touch her head. She shook a bit and looked up to see Promila rubbing her palms on her head with a warm smile. A smile that was perhaps missing from quite a long time, but it wasn't loud or wide, just a plain one.

"Promu shona, no need to be upset anymore!" Promila cooed.

"Why you say so maa? I mean..... life seems so incomplete! your son has divorced me, but that is not the end of me for sure!!"

Pallavi behaved like a moody pampered child and somehow Promila got her own face near her's and cooed softly, as she ran her hands all over the young woman's long cascading hair....

"Your maa is here to give you justice Promu shona! your marriage with my son was past! forget and embrace the future now.."

"How....." Pallavi did feel warm feeling the hot breath of her ex-mother-in-law to her cheeks and even felt as if she was her real mother in this case and Promila too felt lots of maternal love bursting out of her heart for the young girl who needed justice!

Promila smiled and handed the card of Reema aunty to her ex-bahu. Pallavi's eyes sparkled when she saw the card. She had heared of Reema Saigal before and she was surprised to guess the reason of being handed over the card.

"Reema the matrimonial expert?...maa? ummm do you actually mean to...." Pallavi cooed and Promila surprised her with her precise words....

"Yes Promu shona, I want you to start afresh! I want to re-groom you for marriage once more! but this time as my daughter! I have even held a puja during noon where I will perform a repentence!"

"A repentence maa?" Pallavi cooed in wonder.

"Yes shona maa, a repentence where I will forget the past and claim as you my new daughter! I will only focus on the present reality shona!"

A tear dropped from Pallavi's eye for some reason and she hugged Promila hard, who hugged back with equal firmness and cooed softly....

"I will make sure you get the appropriate knight in the shining armour this time!"

Pallavi wasn't inhuman, she hugged and realised at the same time how hard it was for Promila to accept the new reality and yet somehow she had faith on her.

Infact when the hug broke, Pallavi blushed looking down when she heared Promila pout with an aura of confidence....

"Take some rest now and be ready for the pooja in the noon, after which I will myself take you to Reema Saigal's studio in the evening."

The bond between the two became even stronger!

Subosree's college :

Subosree kept thinking of her elder brother and the dire conditiions he was immersed in at the moment. However, her thoughts got distracted by a hand slap on her shoulder.

"Subu?? hello...back to Earth yet??"

Subosree sighed and looked the other side. The person to distract her was none other than a dear friend of her... Neelima, who was the typical bestie and often had a loud mouth.

"I am here Neelu, but sorry, not in the mood for a chit-chat!" Subosree was genuinely upset about her brother and rather very angry on her boudi for taking the drastic step against him.

"Subu....I heared some rumors about Debu da. Are they ummm true?"

Neelima's words stung Subosree's heart even more and she just looked down and nodded in an yes.

However, Neelima was a bold young girl of the current generation. She preffered to speak her heart out rather than being consevative about things. She grabbed the arm of her bestie and cooed...

"So is umm Palo boudi searching for a hunk this time? hmmmmmm?"

Subosree slapped Neelima's hand off her shoulder with a firm but low voiced..."Shutup Neelu! this is not funny. Boudi is nothing but a Bi..... uhh! leave it. Just leave this topic!"

Neelima cooed with sheer honesty...

"Subu, its alright to be Bobbyfied dear! some men just don't have it in them!!! being a girl, you should support your boudi rather than being mean to her! Maybe she is genuinely deprived and dont get angry...but I feel Debu da hasn't done it well.... you know.... fu....cked her well!"

"URGHH NEEELU PLEASE!" Subosree raised her voice this time and noticed some eyes on her around the premises. She then sighed and kept her voice low....

"Dadabhai loved boudi so much!!! urghh..... boudi certainly doesn't deserve men like him!!!"

"Exactly Subu, your boudi deserves MEN! CLEARLY MANLY MEN! got it?"

"Dhutt!!! Oshobbho!!!" Subosree clanked her heel on the ground and left Neelima alone, who didn't mind because she knew her bestie loved her elder brother a lot.

Mumbai :

Kulkarni Villa was full of joy at this moment! Specially Prajakta who had her aarti thaali ready to welcome someone dearly into her house after quite some time...

Her younger son Harsh!

Prajakta stood outside her house with her thali, dressed in her typical Maharashrtian way and heaved a breath of joy when she saw the car enter the premises. On her side stood her elder son Daksh and her daughters Pratiksha and Falguni who eagerly awaited to greet their other brother!

Harsh got out of the car atlast! A striking stud clad in just tshirt, showing off his assets to the best! His herculean body shone with an aura of sheer manliness.

images

"Aai!!! Kasha aiez tu?" (How yoh been mom?) Harsh touched the feet of her mother and she hugged him. Being a mother she was impressed with how her son had buit up his body just like his elder brother.

"I am fine beta! welcome back!" Prajakta smiled and on the other hand Daksh hugged his younger brother as well, Harsh surprised him by pouting...

"Bhau, I came to know you are looking for an Eastern beauty for marriage, right?"

"Yeah sure I do...... what about you?" Daksh smirked.

"Hmmmmm...... let's see!"

"Bhau!!! Daksh bhau wants a Roshgulla! do you too?" a naughty Falguni cooed.

"Well........... I don't mind!" Harsh smirked.

Being twins with very slight difference, Daksh and Harsh surprisingly had the same taste in women and Mrs Kulkarni was well aware of this. She had informed Reema Saigal to post both her sons with Bengal Matrimony in perticular and Reema agreed to do it with a smile.

On the other hand, Harsh rushed to his room to take some rest and Daksh left for his office. The sisters meanwhile cooed to themselves..

"Pratu, we might have to be ready to greet not one, but two roshugullas in our house hehe!"

"Hmmmmmm...... kind of kinky for sure Falgu!" Pratiksha cooed with a naughty smile as well.

Kolkata :

A puja was held in Debojit's house, unknown to Subosree for the simple reason that she hated her boudi at the moment. Promila knew this well and she just focussed on the puja with herself and Pallavi alone.

images

The hawan was particularly for Pallavi and for Promila to erase the past memories and embrace the very new present! A present which did sting Promila in her heart, but she wanted to repent. Repent for her not so manly son!

Thakurmoshai sat atlast and was about to pour the first spoon and before he could do so, he asked....

"Mashima, please hold your daughter's hand!"

Promila smiled and held Pallavi's hand. The young girl felt a slight goosebump for some reason. Its as if she found a new mother and a new house overall.

"Okay, now recite the mantras with me...." Thakurmoshai cooed and recited certain mantras which was then recited by both Promila and Pallavi together. More and more ghee was added and the smoke rose up as if taking away past memories with each fume.

"Okay..... mashima some more ghee is required!" Thakurmoshai cooed again.

"Uhmmm some more? I thought it was enough thakurmoshai!" Promila cooed and then the pujari reminded her...

"You forgo mashima, one more mantra is remaining. For your newly adopted daughter's marriage!"

Pallavi awed with her mouth slightly opened and Promila blushed a bit, but this what she had wanted. A repentence where she would now adopt Pallavi as her elder daughter and prioritze her marriage first!

"Oh yes ummmm I will get it now!" Promila rushed up to get more ghee and while she held it, she took a deep breath and looked up, pouting softly....

"Bhogoban, forgive me if you can. I am certainly not a cruel mother....but I need to repent for my son's injustice to my bouma! please give her a new life!"

Pouting so, she rushed back and then with one last spoon dip, the mantra for Pallavi's propserous marriage in future was promissed and within some more moments, the hawan was over.

"Mashima, now the gods are a witness that Pallavi khoki has become your daughter and if the blessings are showered well, she will find herself a worthy groom!"

"I know....thank you thakurmoshai!" Promila cooed with a smile.

Pallavi blushed to her fullest this time. She looked down with constant goosebumps in her body and then after the pujari left, she felt her chin held up by her new mother!

"Palo shona, you are no longer my bouma, but my own daughter now....just like Subu!"

Now in this precise moment, Pallavi gained more confidence and she added some mischeif to the moment by pouting shamelessly...

"Umm maa..... not just Subo alone! right maa?"

"Eeeessshhh o maago! How did I forget!" Promila blushed and to her own surprise she giggled a bit in this context. But it wasn't an evil one or anything that sort, it was more abou the bizareness of seing her fully grown son as a fully fertile female. And both Pallavi and Promila knew within their hearts...

The Day wasn't far off!

However, Pallavi noticed a small frown on Promila's face. This time, the girl raised the elderly lady's chin up and cooed....

"What is worrying my maa now? hmm?"

"Palu, with a heavy heart I have accepted my son's new life......but you know Subu right? how will she accept her elder brother.......... ei bhogoban..."

However, Pallavi wasn't much in concern at all. She was somehow optimistic and she touched the shoulder of Promila, pouting....

"With time maa........ with time!"

"I don't know...... hmmmmmmm let's hope so!" Promila kissed the palms of Pallavi like any mother would. In the very next moment, Pallavi reminded her of something, making the air lighter...

"Maa! you remember your promise right?" Pallavi cooed.

"Ofcoarse shona, we are meeting Reema Saigal today. A car is booked to her studio!"

Pallavi blushed and she blushed like a fresh bride once more and felt an ache in her groins once more.

Bobby Cell :

The most awaited event had arrived atlast. Several spotlights were focussed on the bed and the man laying on the bed was still in his dizzy mode. He was none other than Debojit!

images

Inside the room, several junior doctors stood with pads on their hands. Today they were to witness a live Bobby operation with the help of Dr Gupta, who was all prepared to convert one more meek man into a fully fertile woman.

"Hello everyone, today you all shall witness a live Bobby operation. Please take down notes so that the same could be performed by you in your respective centres and cities"

Dr Gupta cooed and headed inside the room. When she reached inside, her face was welcomed by Debojit, but he was not in his conscious mode at all, but his face glowed from all the rest and sleep so far. Looking at his face, the lady surgeon cooed with a smile within her mask....

"Mr Bhattacharya, be ready for you re-birth!"

Reactions: Umakant007