• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest एक अनोखा बंधन - पुन: प्रारंभ (Completed)

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Today's update was very good, I was very happy to see some memories of the bygone moment and the joy of the children. Manu is hurting Bhabhi by his words, suffered so much, angry about this. I don't know, while reading the update, it looked good and bad, Well Neha was the reason for my happiness, I can say that. Very cute girl, treating the wounds in the heart.
Ayush does not know the truth, so it is happening. Heart was happy to see Neha and Manu together, every moment spent with Neha was happy.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.

Thank You...

???

Ajju Landwalia

Shandar Update Maanu Bhai, chalo aakhir baap beti ka milan ho hi gaya, ek gaanv ke bachcha jab pehli bar kisi metro city me aata hain, nayi nayi cheeze dekhta, khata hain, uska jivant chitran kiya hain aapne..

Lekin maine ek baat note ki shayad auro ne bhi ki ho, Bhauji ne kal se kuch bhi nahi khaya hain..... may be possible I am wrong in guessing.

Waiting for next mega update..

Rockstar_Rocky

Khoobsurat..update..bhai❤
Beautiful update bhai awesome
Baap-Beti ka Bahut hi PYAR bhara Update :applause:
Mind-blowing Update...
Keep posting...
Bhai Bahut Khoobsurut update . ???

दो शद्ब लिख देते तो पता चल जाता की आप खुश हैं या खफ़ा हैं?

Awesome update
Waiting for next update eagerly

पहले इस अपडेट के लिए तो तारीफ कर देते मित्र!

Bahot bahot khoobsurat shaandaar lajawab update manu bhai

धन्यवाद मित्रों! :grouphug: :love3:

giphy.gif

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
बिन छुए ही रूह को रंग दे,
इश्क़ ऐसा रंगरेज है...

???