• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest संस्कारी परिवार की बेशर्म कामुक रंडियां। अंदर छुपी हवस जब सामने आयी ।

किस तरह की कहानी चाहते हैं आप , Tell me your taste .

• Total voters

Dungeon Master

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Rachit Chaudhary
first of all i want to congratulate the author for writing great erotica, i am fond of your unique style. you seem to have great grip on writing the scenario of daily routine, sex scene and dialogue writing. also you have great perspective on the story direction as well.

Then you input special touch with pics, it all great.
I understand writing erotica can be time consuming and exhausting, but i advise you to maintain your grip on the story.

I just have few points for you,
sex scene with dharamvir and upasana was explosively great, but you seem to have lost your taste on the details of sex scene when you presented scenes of pooja with dharmavir, and upasana with somnath. i advise you to put great details in sex scene as you did earlier in upasana with dharamvir (though i very much enjoyed the teasing games you wrote with two couples seducing each other).

Anyways great story keep up, also reading your another story of naina that's also amazing

Last edited:

Devil 888

Reactions: Nevil singh