• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Rules & Queries Thread ★☆★

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Where are the stories which are CNP?
They were supposed to be reported on this thread. I had found few reported posts but now they are no longer here. They should be here so that readers do not waste time to read and review a disqualified story. I think the stories which are disqualified should be mentioned right away on the entry of index so that no one get to read and review those particular stories.

Koyi mujhe isska jawaab dega please. I want to know which entries are CNP so that i do not waste my time to read and review :banghead:

Reactions: aryan malhotra

KR$NA

NooB MembeR
Super-Moderator
Koyi mujhe isska jawaab dega please. I want to know which entries are CNP so that i do not waste my time to read and review :banghead:
PM me reply de diya hai filhaal, is cheej ka solution nikal rahe hai hum :thanks:

Love 1994

1000 years of death jutsu
Supreme
Solution nikalo kyoki is se reader ko farak padta hai wo samjh hi nahi pata ki kya original hai or kya cnp:angel2:
Maine review thread me post dale they jo jo cnp story hai unke wo bhi hata diye:dazed:

Reactions: Casinar

Love 1994

1000 years of death jutsu
Supreme
Ussi k baare mein pucha, ussi ko dhund raha tha kyunke shuru mein tumhare weh posts ko dekha tha main ne issi thread par. Pata nahin kyun hataya gaya unn posts ko :sigh:
Ab se aage aane wali story ko naa bataunga wo cnp hai ya nahi :sigh:

Organizer team khud mehnat kare

Reactions: Casinar