• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest 💘💘Its all in the family❣️❣️

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 269 59.4%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 145 32.0%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 88 19.4%
  • Family together

Votes: 104 23.0%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 63 13.9%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 57 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAJ_K_RAVI

IT'S NOT JUST A NAME, IT'S A BRAND™🎃🎃
Supreme
After Selvam had his wild orgasm, he stayed on me, his body still tingling with pleasure. We lay in bed for some time, basking in the afterglow of our passion, wrapped in each other's arms. Eventually, I gently turned him over on the bed and reached for my petticoat to clean him up.

20240423-202636

I tenderly wiped his dick, feeling a sense of intimacy and closeness with him. As I finished, I couldn't resist planting a kiss on its mushroom head, a gesture of love and affection.

Afterwards, I helped him get dressed, our connection deepened by the shared experience of our physical and emotional connection.

20240423-202559
After Selvam had his wild orgasm, he stayed on me, his body still tingling with pleasure. We lay in bed for some time, basking in the afterglow of our passion, wrapped in each other's arms. Eventually, I gently turned him over on the bed and reached for my petticoat to clean him up. I tenderly wiped his dick, feeling a sense of intimacy and closeness with him. As I finished, I couldn't resist planting a kiss on its mushroom head, a gesture of love and affection.

Afterwards, I helped him get dressed, our connection deepened by the shared experience of our physical and emotional connection.
When I opened the door, I was stunned and speechless for a moment. Outside my door, my entire family was standing by, beaming with excitement and love, ready to shower me with a big surprise. My heart swelled with joy as I realized how much they cared for me. It was a moment I would never forget, filled with laughter, hugs, and overwhelming happiness.
My Dad: Velu Samy

images-4
My mother : Revathi.

20240423-214939
My brother: Sekar

images-3
My sister in law: Kamini.

20240423-192256
My sister: Rupali

20240423-194625
I jumped on them and tried to hug all of them at once. But I couldn't do it. I first hugged my Dad and Mom with my heart wide open. His eyes showed surprise as my soft boobs pressed against his. Then, I went to my brother and sister. He hugged me tightly. It had been 3 years since we had seen each other. His hands caressed my lower back and I felt his tight grip on my left ass cheek. Finally, my sweet sister-in-law. I hugged her and kissed the corner of her lips. She felt my chest and was surprised to find that I was naked under my nightie.

Reactions: Aabhi123

RAJ_K_RAVI

IT'S NOT JUST A NAME, IT'S A BRAND™🎃🎃
Supreme
KAVITHA'S HOME:
I was sitting alone inthe hall. My brother took my father to his house , 3 days back. I dont have much work and I was lost in thought, replaying the videos over and over in my mind. I couldn't shake the feeling of unease and curiosity that they had stirred within me. It was unlike my brother to be so sensual, and I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing with Banu, Salem's wife. As the TV droned on in the background, I made a mental note to talk to Ravi about the videos and get to the bottom of whatever was going on. The thrill was consuming me, and I took my phone again and started to watch the videos shared by my husband. Jaya Priya was madly sucking Salem's lund and Ravi was watching them with Banu, who was handling Ravi's lund in her chut. It was the first time I had seen my own brother's lund in another woman's chut. Banu was moaning loudly and asking Ravi to fuck her faster and harder.
Unconsciously, my hand went between my thighs. Looking at Jaya and Salem, I watched them sensually sucking each other while rubbing my hot pussy. I felt the warmth of my pussy through my saree. In the video Salem was licking Jaya like a hungry dog and her moans made me horny and i rubbed my pussy with equal rhythm with Salem. Thinking like Salem between my thighs. finally me and jaya in video cummed together.

I went inside the washroom, rolled up my saree and removed my panty. I saw a big wet patch with stinky cum on my pantie. I poured cold water on my hairy pussy and moved my fingers to clean my hot pussy. The sensation was intense and overwhelming as I continued to clean myself, feeling the remnants of my pleasure still lingering. The water was soothing against my sensitive skin, but my body was still buzzing with the aftershocks of my climax. I took my time, enjoying the lingering sensations and relishing in the moment of pure ecstasy. After I was done, I stood up feeling refreshed and satisfied, ready to continue my day with a renewed sense of pleasure and contentment.
When I finished washing my pussy, I left my pussy without pantie. As I sat on the sofa, keeping one leg on the edge and letting my saree open wider. The cool air hit my pussy and brought me a little peace. I started to watch TV again, but my husband called me and asked me to have his clothes and other things ready for his week-long official tour.
Soman came at 8 pm. we had dinner and he waited for his company cab to be picked up. when he was waiting for the cab, our talk turned towards the videos,
Soman: kavitha, what are you thinking about your brother.
Me: mmm, he is too naughty. And I can't believe he is this much open.
Soman: Yes, do you like him open?
Me: mmm, I am looking forward to being with your party.
Soman: imagine you are sitting naked between me and your brother.
Me: mm, I like to suck him, like jaya sucked Salem in the video.
Soman: then you don't like to take Salem's.
Me: first my brother and then Salem.
Soman: mmm, you want both of their dick?
Me: yes, i want yours also , my pussy accepts you all three. And i like to watch your dick in jaya's mouth.
Meanwhile we heard the cab sound at the gate. Soman got up and hugged and kissed my lips. Then I remembered , I asked him some money to purchase my inner wears.
Soman: why do you need money, you go and purchase from Salem's shop, i will pay after my return from the tour.
Me: ok, I will go tomorrow. Just inform him.
Soman: ok, I will inform him.
Then he left in the cab.
After Soman left, I was a little excited about meeting Salem alone in the shop. My sleep was gone, so I took my phone and made a video call to my son Murugan. He picked up the phone on the first ring.
Son: Hello mom, 💋💋💋
Me: Hello baby how are you, Dad just left for the official tour, your grandpa went to uncle house. I am alone , not getting sleep, so I liked to check on you baby💋💋💋

Aabhi123

KAVITHA'S HOME:
I was sitting alone inthe hall. My brother took my father to his house , 3 days back. I dont have much work and I was lost in thought, replaying the videos over and over in my mind. I couldn't shake the feeling of unease and curiosity that they had stirred within me. It was unlike my brother to be so sensual, and I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing with Banu, Salem's wife. As the TV droned on in the background, I made a mental note to talk to Ravi about the videos and get to the bottom of whatever was going on. The thrill was consuming me, and I took my phone again and started to watch the videos shared by my husband. Jaya Priya was madly sucking Salem's lund and Ravi was watching them with Banu, who was handling Ravi's lund in her chut. It was the first time I had seen my own brother's lund in another woman's chut. Banu was moaning loudly and asking Ravi to fuck her faster and harder.
Unconsciously, my hand went between my thighs. Looking at Jaya and Salem, I watched them sensually sucking each other while rubbing my hot pussy. I felt the warmth of my pussy through my saree. In the video Salem was licking Jaya like a hungry dog and her moans made me horny and i rubbed my pussy with equal rhythm with Salem. Thinking like Salem between my thighs. finally me and jaya in video cummed together.

I went inside the washroom, rolled up my saree and removed my panty. I saw a big wet patch with stinky cum on my pantie. I poured cold water on my hairy pussy and moved my fingers to clean my hot pussy. The sensation was intense and overwhelming as I continued to clean myself, feeling the remnants of my pleasure still lingering. The water was soothing against my sensitive skin, but my body was still buzzing with the aftershocks of my climax. I took my time, enjoying the lingering sensations and relishing in the moment of pure ecstasy. After I was done, I stood up feeling refreshed and satisfied, ready to continue my day with a renewed sense of pleasure and contentment.
When I finished washing my pussy, I left my pussy without pantie. As I sat on the sofa, keeping one leg on the edge and letting my saree open wider. The cool air hit my pussy and brought me a little peace. I started to watch TV again, but my husband called me and asked me to have his clothes and other things ready for his week-long official tour.
Soman came at 8 pm. we had dinner and he waited for his company cab to be picked up. when he was waiting for the cab, our talk turned towards the videos,
Soman: kavitha, what are you thinking about your brother.
Me: mmm, he is too naughty. And I can't believe he is this much open.
Soman: Yes, do you like him open?
Me: mmm, I am looking forward to being with your party.
Soman: imagine you are sitting naked between me and your brother.
Me: mm, I like to suck him, like jaya sucked Salem in the video.
Soman: then you don't like to take Salem's.
Me: first my brother and then Salem.
Soman: mmm, you want both of their dick?
Me: yes, i want yours also , my pussy accepts you all three. And i like to watch your dick in jaya's mouth.
Meanwhile we heard the cab sound at the gate. Soman got up and hugged and kissed my lips. Then I remembered , I asked him some money to purchase my inner wears.
Soman: why do you need money, you go and purchase from Salem's shop, i will pay after my return from the tour.
Me: ok, I will go tomorrow. Just inform him.
Soman: ok, I will inform him.
Then he left in the cab.
After Soman left, I was a little excited about meeting Salem alone in the shop. My sleep was gone, so I took my phone and made a video call to my son Murugan. He picked up the phone on the first ring.
Son: Hello mom, 💋💋💋
Me: Hello baby how are you, Dad just left for the official tour, your grandpa went to uncle house. I am alone , not getting sleep, so I liked to check on you baby💋💋💋
Seductive update..... Waiting for a hard fuck in next episode

• Love
Reactions: RAJ_K_RAVI