• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest 💘💘Its all in the family❣️❣️

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 269 59.4%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 145 32.0%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 88 19.4%
  • Family together

Votes: 104 23.0%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 63 13.9%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 57 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bKrish998

fupv7mxsilo61.gif

meri maami, mere sapne me

Rahroh

Iam Radha age 25 married two years.
My husband works in abroad. My family
Father: Singaram. Small business man
Mother: house wife
Elder sister: Radhika 33 yrs married
To Siva 35 yrs both working as teacher in higher secondary school.
Brother: Ramu age 27 working in MNC company, unmarried.
I am a house wife, my father and mother lives 40 km from my in laws home. My brother working in the city
50 km far from my in laws home
My sister lives in there the same city my brother works but living different
area. My sister in law swathi was
six month pregnent, and her husband
has to go to bombay for three month
office work so my in laws went to take care their daughter. So i have to go to my home.
First I thought to go to my mother's home. But i didn't saw my brother
for a long time, I inform my mother
I am going to my brother house and
stay with Ramu and Radhika for some time and return to mother house. I told my mother not to inform them, I want to give surprise them.
I went without inform my brother house. I reached his house at noon
I pressed calling bell. It was not working. S I went in side way to back
went near the window of bed room
the curtain was half closed. I saw radhika's son sleeping in the bed. I thought to tap the window glass the toilet door was open and my sister and brother came out

hugging each other nakedly.
uff.. this is show a hot pic.. hot babe.. do u hv more pics of her

Reactions: RAJ_K_RAVI

RAJ_K_RAVI

IT'S NOT JUST A NAME, IT'S A BRAND™🎃🎃
Supreme
KAVITHA:

Tumblr-l-148642953873555
I selected 3 designs from his choice. After selecting the inners, we had coffee , I was thinking how to get a lone time with him. Suddenly I got a idea,
Me: Salem, now I have to visit Ravi's home. Jaya's family have came to visit here. I can't carry these to their house. Can you do me a favour?
Salem: Tel me sister, any thing I will do for you.
Me: I know you will do all the things with me, (I play fully winked my eyes) bring these at evening to my home. I will call you while leaving Ravi's house. Then you can come to my home.
His eyes went wider , and he looked at me with naughty smile on his face , and asked about the delivery charge.
I told him, I know , what will your delivery charge, come home I will give you the delivery charges more than you think😜 then I left the shop.----

❣️❣️❣️❣️Episodes will be released regularly and consistently starting now. Viewers can expect new content on a regular basis, ensuring a steady stream of entertainment for fans to enjoy. Stay tuned for more exciting episodes to come in the future.‼️‼️‼️‼️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Manick Batcha

Manick Batcha

Harsha Reddy
Waiting.....
KAVITHA:

Tumblr-l-148642953873555
I selected 3 designs from his choice. After selecting the inners, we had coffee , I was thinking how to get a lone time with him. Suddenly I got a idea,
Me: Salem, now I have to visit Ravi's home. Jaya's family have came to visit here. I can't carry these to their house. Can you do me a favour?
Salem: Tel me sister, any thing I will do for you.
Me: I know you will do all the things with me, (I play fully winked my eyes) bring these at evening to my home. I will call you while leaving Ravi's house. Then you can come to my home.
His eyes went wider , and he looked at me with naughty smile on his face , and asked about the delivery charge.
I told him, I know , what will your delivery charge, come home I will give you the delivery charges more than you think😜 then I left the shop.----

❣️❣️❣️❣️Episodes will be released regularly and consistently starting now. Viewers can expect new content on a regular basis, ensuring a steady stream of entertainment for fans to enjoy. Stay tuned for more exciting episodes to come in the future.‼️‼️‼️‼️

RAJ_K_RAVI

Supreme
I reached my brother's home, and my sister-in-law Jaya welcomed me with a warm smile and a hug. The aroma of delicious food filled the air, and I felt instantly at home in their cozy and inviting space. Jaya's hospitality made me feel loved and cared for, and I knew that my time with family would be filled with joy and laughter. Jaya took me to the terrace where her family members were sitting and chatting with my father and brother. I wished them well and joined in the conversation, feeling grateful for the love and happiness that surrounded me.
Jaya's insistence on me joining them for dinner was unwavering, and it was clear that my presence meant a lot to her. Eventually, I gave in and we all gathered on the terrace to enjoy our meal together. Sitting between my brother and dad, I felt a sense of warmth and comfort. Jaya and her sister served the food with care, while my dad seemed a bit distant, finishing his meal quickly before excusing himself. Throughout the dinner, I found myself leaning on my brother for support, feeling a sense of closeness and connection. After we all finished eating, I asked Ravi to drop me home, feeling grateful for the evening spent with loved ones.
Before I prepared to leave their home, Jaya took me to her room and retrieved two sarees from the cupboard. She then asked me to change into one of the sarees. I unwrapped my own saree as she did the same, leaving both of us partially naked in front of each other. As I gazed at her exposed body, my thoughts turned to the idea of Salem's mouth on her lovely nipples. I moved closer to her, embracing her tightly and capturing her pinkish lips with my own.

In that moment, the air between us crackled with desire and passion. Jaya eagerly responded to my advances, her hands exploring my body as we embraced. The undeniable electricity between us fueled a hunger that could not be satisfied. We delved into each other's bodies with an insatiable craving, our connection intense and primal, igniting a fiery passion within us.

20240814-175749

As we surrendered to our desires, the outside world faded into oblivion, leaving only the two of us engulfed in a whirlwind of pleasure and ecstasy. Jaya's grace and generosity had brought us to this moment, and I was grateful for the opportunity that had united us in a dance of intimacy and passion.

20240814-203246

As we walked out of the room, the scent of the flowers lingered in the air, a sweet reminder of the moment we shared. Jaya's sister smiled at us, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she teased us about being so lost in each other's company. Jaya blushed, but her smile never faltered as she held my hand tightly, a silent promise of more moments like this to come. And as we said our goodbyes, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the love and connection that blossomed between us, knowing that our future was filled with endless possibilities.
As we made our way back home, I couldn't help but sit close to my brother Ravi, feeling the warmth of his back against my soft 38" inch boobs. My heart raced as I realized how close we were, the tension between us palpable. My panties were already wet with desire, my thoughts consumed by the memory of Salim. In that moment, surrounded by the familiar sights and sounds of our journey, I couldn't deny the overwhelming rush of romantic longing that filled my soul. After another 25 minutes of feeling each other, Ravi didn't say a word. We both felt our warm bodies against each other. Finally, we reached home. Ravi left immediately after dropping me off at my house. I went inside and made a call to Salim, asking him to bring my bra and panties. I waited for him to arrive at my house.

20240814-211850

RAJ_K_RAVI

Supreme
At 8 pm, I heard the doorbell. I opened the door with excitement and welcomed Salim with a big smile on my face. Inside my panties, there was wetness in my cunt.

Salim had a big smile on his face as he stepped inside. We exchanged greetings and I offered him a seat. I couldn't contain my excitement as I had been looking forward to his visit. I quickly locked the door behind me before joining Salim on the couch. The evening was off to a great start and I knew it was going to be a fun and memorable night.

20240815-200911
He brought the selected bra and panties, as well as a bunch of beautiful flowers and a delicious cake for me as a thoughtful and romantic gesture.
As he sat beside me on the couch, I couldn't help but notice how his eyes lit up as he opened the package. I could tell he was excited to show me what was inside. We both leaned in closer, our shoulders touching as we peered inside the package together.

He asked me to try all the designs, and I asked why. I had already tried them, hadn't I? I looked into his eyes and asked if he had started the same way as Jaya Priya, with mischief.
I took his response as a positive sign and felt a sense of relief knowing that he shared similar feelings towards me. It was a vulnerable moment for both of us, but his honesty and openness reassured me that there was potential for something more between us. I felt hopeful and excited about the possibility of exploring a deeper connection with him.
I carried the package into the bedroom and set it down, leaving the door ajar. I called out to him, inviting him to join me inside the room.

20240815-155452
As he crossed the threshold, I couldn't help but break into a wide smile, feeling a rush of joy and excitement at the sight of him. I eagerly pulled him into a warm hug, feeling a sense of pure happiness as we shared a sweet and tender kiss. In that moment, all worries and doubts melted away, leaving only the pure and blissful connection we shared. It was a moment of pure love and contentment that filled my heart with warmth and gratitude.
I could feel the heat of his desire radiating through me as he pulled me closer, his touch igniting a fire within me. His kisses were passionate and urgent, his hands exploring every curve of my body with a hunger that matched my own. The fabric of my saree only added to the intensity of the moment, the sensation of his hardness against my softness driving me wild with need. In that moment, we were consumed by the raw, primal desire that connected us, lost in a world of pleasure and ecstasy.
He positioned me on the edge of the bed, his entire body pressed against mine. His hands caressed my boobies over the saree, his fingers gripping my nipples tightly and twisting them. It ignited a strong sense of lust within me. I could feel his erected cock pressing against my thighs.
I wrapped my hands around his neck, inserted my tongue into his mouth, and licked his face with desire. I slightly pulled my saree up a little and wrapped my legs around him. Now he was between my thighs, his bulging cock pressed against my hot cunt heavily.
Me: Salim...... salim.... how many you and jaya fucking each other?
Salim: Akka, from last month me and Ravi exchanged our wifes and fucking them....mama also like to share you with us. Ravi also like to fuck you.
Me: Then what are you waiting for , now we alone here. fuck me dear, fuck me.... i like to feel your cock deep in my cunt. first eat my cunt ..... eat me...mmmmm
I unhooked my blouse, Salim got up and rolled my saree along with the petticoat, he hurriedly pulled down my panty.
Salim: Akka, you have a bigger and flushy cunt than Banu and Jaya.
Me: ohh, eat my cunt , Salim my bro, comon eat your akka's cunt make me cum for your tongue.

As he continued to explore every inch of my body with his tongue, I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. His touch was gentle yet firm, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't help but moan in ecstasy as he brought me to the brink of desire. The sensation of his hands on my thighs, his lips on my skin, was intoxicating. I surrendered myself to him completely, lost in the pleasure of his touch. My body responded eagerly to his every caress, my desire growing with each passing moment. I was consumed by the intensity of the moment, the raw passion between us igniting a fire within me. And as he continued to worship me with his mouth and hands, I knew that I was in for a night of pure, unadulterated pleasure.

20240815-165428
I felt my buttocks tighten with excitement as I eagerly awaited the pleasure his tongue would bring me. His sensual touch drove me wild, increasing my desire for him. I was ready to surrender to his oral attentions. Adjusting my saree around my waist, I spread my legs to expose my aroused cunt to him. With one hand in his hair, I guided him as he explored my intimate folds with his warm tongue. I gently parted my cunt lips, revealing my sensitive clit, as he tenderly kissed my inner walls.
He softly pressed his nose and lips against my vagina walls, taking in a deep breath. The scent of our excitement was undeniable as he explored my inner folds with his tongue. He moved slowly, caressing and kissing my pussy as if he were sharing a passionate kiss with my heated cunt lips. He teased around my clitoris, skillfully capturing it with his tongue and gently sucking on it with passion. His tongue then ventured inside me, moving up and down along the opening of my pussy lips.
His tongue played inside my pussy, he opened my legs wider and started to lick deeper inside. while i was in high , my phone rang, its my hubby, I answered him.
Me: Hello..mmmm
Soman: Hello, what are you doing?
Did you go to Salim's shop?
Me: Yes..... mmmmm
Soman: what , happened, your voice looks strange?
Me: Mmmmmm, nothing I'm a little busy now, Salim is here , (Salim bites my whole pussy harshly) mmmmmhhhhhaaaaaa..........
I kept the phone on, and threw it on the bed.
Me: yeeeeeeaaaaaa, salim bite my pusssy, suck meeeeee.... suck.... suck .....suck..mmmmm
My pussy instantly started to flow my pussy juice for Salim. He licked every drop, his tongue went all over in and around my pussy.
Continue...........

Last edited:
Reactions: Manick Batcha