• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy ATTITUDE (KABHI ANGEL KABHI DEVIL) ( Completed )

Shekhawat_Raj

guyz, RAAZ aur VIDEOUS ke aamne saamne waala update mega update tha aur isiliye bada tha, last update kyunki phase 2 ki duniya ko explain karne waala tha, isiliye woh bhi 4000 words waala tha par ab har update ki length 2000 se 3000 words ke beech hi rahegi kyunki isse zyada likhne me itna frustration feel hota hai ki sir dukhne lag jaata hai...

haan,mega updates bade hi aayenge...
SIR JI AAPKA CHOTA UPDATE BHI
CHOTA PACKET BADA DHAMAKA HOTA HAI

MY REQUEST IS PLZ IGNORE THE
CONVERSATION ON CHOTA OR BADA UPDATE AND PLS TRY TO MAINTAIN FREQUENCY AND QUALITY (I must not comment about quality because you seriously maintains it ) OF UPDATE

BECAUSE THAT'S SOMETHING WHICH LETS THE READERS IGNORE SIZE OF UPDATE AND MAKES THEM MASTERPIECE

if my advice, kind of offended you then pls ignore it straightforward or
If you like even a bit of it plz let me know

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

vj4u

"Be The Wrong That Makes Everything Right"....
SIR JI AAPKA CHOTA UPDATE BHI
CHOTA PACKET BADA DHAMAKA HOTA HAI

MY REQUEST IS PLZ IGNORE THE
CONVERSATION ON CHOTA OR BADA UPDATE AND PLS TRY TO MAINTAIN FREQUENCY AND QUALITY (I must not comment about quality because you seriously maintains it ) OF UPDATE

BECAUSE THAT'S SOMETHING WHICH LETS THE READERS IGNORE SIZE OF UPDATE AND MAKES THEM MASTERPIECE

if my advice, kind of offended you then pls ignore it straightforward or
If you like even a bit of it plz let me know

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
why should i feel offended Brother..i know how much you guyzz luv and appreciate this story..

and regarding updates, Brother, updates are like rivers that mixes and fill the sea i.e the story...

important aspects that updates have to cover,will be covered..

and about quality,i just think,& write Brother,it is u,the readers who decide the quality...cheers...