• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Baadshah ~ The Tales of Debauchery

Kya Veer apni life behtar kar paega ya sab kuch kho baithega?

• Veer Baadshah banega

Votes: 1,288 83.2%
  • Sab kuch kho baithega

Votes: 26 1.7%
  • Kuch paega toh kuch khoega

Votes: 200 12.9%
  • Kuch nahi bann paega

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters

Werewolf

ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ
Supreme
In my opinion agar veer shweta ko itni jaldi maaf kar dega to wo.. Veer ke new personality ke against Jayega.

Aur mujhe nahi lagta hai ki Shweta ke man me koi MA BETA wala piyar jaag gaya hai Veer ke liye. Its just ki Veer ne shweta ki jaan bachayi aur uska hotel use wapas dila diya to bas Shweta ke maan me veer ke liye ek savior wala feeling hai.

Agar future me kabhi koi aisa problem hota hai to Shweta Veer ki bali dene se pahle dobara nahin sochegi...
It's just my analysis after reading the character of shweta 🙏🙏🙏
We'll see it soon. :D
दो मे से एक और लड़की हमलोग सब भूल रहे है वो दिल्ली वाली माधुरी और यहाँ पर काव्य का दोस्त वो लड़की। दोनों का जरूर कुछ न कुछ उपयोगिता होगी ही।
:D
Bohat hi vadia update dost
Umeed hai ki ab
Thoda kamuk scene dekhne ko v milenge.
Thanks!
Awesome update bro.
Veer ne toh Pranjal ka asli chehra sabke samne le aaya dekhna padega iska fallout kya hoga.
Wahi Shweta ka mano hriday parivartan hogya hai hoga bhi kyun nahi maut aur izzat dono jate jate bachi hai. Dekhna hoga kaise Veer ke life me Shweta apna jagah banati hai.
Dekhte hai next update me kya hoga
Thanks man! ✨
Kaun hai bhai ye Madhuri 😳
Kaun se update me iske bare me baat huyi🤔
Sorry bhai yaad nahi aa raha 🙏🏼🙏🏽
Kahani theek se padho. :hit:
Twilight dekhke rakh liya kya??😂😁
:yuck: Twilight?? No wayyyy!!!!
Pranjal was just 2 when Bhavna & Tejal left ... too young to nurture hate for so long ... too young for an attacment(all attachments are not sexual) so strong that it can be a source for hatered ... so there is definitely some kand precipitated by Veer which we know nothing about as yet which resulted in this strong consuming emotion ... a one year old is too young to precipitate such a kand ... and there has been no mention of any emotional attachment in Pranjal so far ... so this gutth is a new one ...
Yes! Pranjal was merely 2 at that time. So, it can't be Tej right? :D
Par kand to hua hoga ... Brijesh aur Bhavna ke beech ... for which Bhavna would have been blamed ... for Brijesh to refer to her as "... kameeni aurat ..." and her existence wiped out from the family and family home's consciousness ... kand to bada hua hoga ... and she was no pushover like Nidhi is ... she came from a regal family ... was educated and strong willed ... she left with her daughter but left her son behind(with the pendant, her family's hierloom) - why??? ... kand to jaroor kiya hoga ... is Tejal an illegitimate child ... the discovery of which resulterd in divorce and splitting of the children ... or was Brijesh her second husband and Tejal her first husband's child ... all possibilities are on the table ... as is another ... Brijesh fucked up royally and was exposed by Bhavna in front of family(they seem to have a history of the males fucking up) ... and the family is too embarrassed to talk about it while Brijersh the prick is bitter ... but then she would have walked out with both the children - why didn't she ... why leave the infant son behind ... I like mystries ... another delicious gutthi ...
Too many questions! :laughing: Keep guessing. One by one secrets will get unravel.
By the way, Werewolf, have you scattered hints/references in the past updates for either of these gutthis that we have missed?
Scattered hints for which gutthi? If you're talking about the girl whom Pranjal remembered then no. I didn't cast any foreshadowing on this matter earlier. Things will be new. Freshly presented. But if you're talking about other gutthis then there might be too many incidents foreshadowing the secrets. :D Only to be revealed later.
Anyways, Readers Status Check !!!

**DING**

Reader's Jigyasa - 90
:laughing:
Are Bhai hm readers n kbhi bh aap ko story jldi POST krne k liye FORCE nhi kiya h aap aaram se time le kar STORY POST kar dena....:kiss1::kiss1:
Chummiya mein sirf ladkiyo se leta hu. :budhau:
:laughing: Thanks btw!

123sk

Life is a war

Werewolf

ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ
Supreme
Bhai ek question hai.....
Veer k pass jo "CHECK" karne ki jo power hai wo sonali ke maa Suman,,jo veer ko malik bulati hai,
Uske uper kyu nahi use kar pa raha ye pata karne k liye ki SUMAN usko MALIK kyu bulati hai.?
Veer already check kar chuka hai Suman ko jab wo uss se pehli baar mila tha I guess. Aisi koi bhi jaankaari usme ujaagar nahi hui thi tab jo Veer ko koi raaz bata sake. Same case is now too. Abhi bhi uska bio same hi hai almost. Bas Veer ke prati feelings ab behad badh gayi hai. Read update 29 for more details. I think tab hi Suman introduce hui thi.