• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Cuckold husband

Yes sure..
Myself and my wife travelled in 3rd class a/c coach train during one summer night. My wife got lower berth and I got middle berth. After around 2am in the morning, my cabin got empty only we both stayed. So, I thought of fucking her.
She was wearing saree, so it was easy for me to undress her partly and fucked her. While fucking, I noticed someone watching from top,
I totally missed the guy sleeping in side upper berth.
A plan came to my mind, after round one fuck. I left her unhooked blouse and lifted saree and went to middle berth to sleep. Expecting that guy to explore her.
As expected, that guy came down, started sucking her tits like hungry baby. Then he plan to proceed to fuck. Immediately, I acted like getting up. He run away from that place.
I don't want her to be fucked by stranger without condoms.

William

Super. Can you share
Yes sure..
Myself and my wife travelled in 3rd class a/c coach train during one summer night. My wife got lower berth and I got middle berth. After around 2am in the morning, my cabin got empty only we both stayed. So, I thought of fucking her.
She was wearing saree, so it was easy for me to undress her partly and fucked her. While fucking, I noticed someone watching from top,
A plan came to my mind, after round one fuck. I left her unhooked blouse and lifted saree and went to middle berth to sleep. Expecting that guy to explore her.
As expected, that guy came down, started sucking her tits like hungry baby. Then he plan to proceed to fuck. Immediately, I acted like getting up. He run away from that place.

Super. Can you share the pics of your wife?

Yash3in

I have did the same thing but while traveling in the night. My wife was wearing Salvar cammez and once she gets alseep I just took her cammez to her waist. At around 1 am in the night at one station one guy came and was looking her with lust. I pretend that I m sleeping and he touched her everywhere and press her buttocks. After 5 minutes he went away.

incescuck

Yes sure..
What an amazing and exciting thrilling joyful moment you had lucky guy

incescuck

I have did the same thing but while traveling in the night. My wife was wearing Salvar cammez and once she gets alseep I just took her cammez to her waist. At around 1 am in the night at one station one guy came and was looking her with lust. I pretend that I m sleeping and he touched her everywhere and press her buttocks. After 5 minutes he went away.
Wonderful sexciting situation dick raising to read