• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife became slut to many

Wife fucked by

• Boss

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Friends

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Her relatives

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Local people

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Stranger

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • In public

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cousin brothers

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Brothers

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Threesome

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cheating

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Hi, iam ananth.
This is just a fantasy story about wife.
Her name is monisha.
Her age is 25.
She was looking gorgeous due to her assets.
She was having perfect pair of big melons in front.
It's very big compared to her age.
She was looking like milf.
She was seeking everyone attention because of her size.
Her big buttocks was shaking heavily when she was walking on the road.
Iam not seen anything wrong in her behaviour, she was shy and innocent and not exhibit anything at any cost.
Our marriage life going normal.
We love each other.
It's good to run happy life.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Her size measures 36-34-36,
He was looking like a young milf with voluptuous body.
Not failed to get attention from all the men, she was looking gorgeous, she was normally wears nighty at home and whenever going outside wearing saree, but not exposing her body parts, but any one easily scan her body due to her big buttocks in back and big melons in front.

It's hard for me to control my feelings any one eyeing on her boobs, but at the same time, iam getting immediate hardon,

So iam fantasize about her, to expose her voluptuous body to the people in public to gain attention, but she was very loyal and shy character, she was not even wearing modern dress like t-shirts,I am literally wants to see her in modern outfit in home, that's not possible outside.

Iam seeing the ladies wearing modern outfits like sleeveless blouse or sleveless tshirt in public with out any shyness and showing their dark armpits, and navel also.

It's stimulate me something in my mind, I just wants try with her atleast in home.

Iam searching more about the modern outfits knows everything, like thongs panty, bikini 👙, it's not at all possible for me to ask her to wear immediately, but at first I try her to wear tshirts.

On
One fine day, i planned to take her to purchase clothes for her.

I ultimately wants her to wear a Tshirt in trial room.

She was wearing a pink saree with matching blouse, I took her in bike and came to the shoping mall.

Once we reached, she was busy in selecting sarees, i dont know how to tell her.
Iam waiting for her to complete the selection, she took one saree and gone to select matching blouse, iam still waiting for her.

After all, she was gone to the inner wear section, my heart beats heavily, it was saleswoman there, she was gone to there and asking her to show the varieties of inner wear, I feel shy and stand after a distance from her.

She was asking her, the sales woman place a lot of varieties, she was choosing three bras and came to me and she was seeing my face.

Wife: what happened?

Me: nothing! It's ok for you

Wife: yes, it's ok for me

Me: anything else you want?

Wife: that means you want to give surprise for me

Me: yes, but dont mistaken me.

Wife: it's no problem for me, tell me

Me: shall I choose a modern dress for you

Wife: ohhhh, really but

Me: you don't want

Wife: not like that? How I wear it

Me: you wear it for me! That's all

Wife: ok but,

Me: for me please

Wife: ok

Me: shall we go
Wife: hmmm( she nodded her head)

Me: come on

We both gone to the next place where modern outfits are available.

For our surprise, there one couple choosing the outfits,

We reached there and seeing the sales woman placing more dresses on the board.

Saleswoman: hi, what you want mam

Wife: ( seeing me) t-shirts

Saleswoman: your size mam

Wife:??????

Saleswoman: I think xl for you, I gave a t-shirts for you just try on the trial room, then I will tell which suits you.

( she handed over the tshirt to her, she took it in her hand and gone to trial room and wearing and came outside, she was wearing over the saree, it's still tight on her body, iam seeing the man eyeing on her, got scolded by his wife.
She was gone again and came out side with tshirt in hand,, it's erotic view for me, saree displaced and her silky navel was came in to view clearly, she was unknown about it, standing therethere exposing her navel
Saleswoman: it's perfect mam.

Wife: hmmmm.

Saleswoman: feel free to wear it mam. Choose your favourite and try it.

( she was seeing me and her navel was clearly visible, I noticed the man having eye on her, she was choosing one tshirt and seeing me)

Me: go and try it.

Saleswoman: wait mam, suitable leggings you take and try it.

Wife: ok.

After that she gone to trial room, in the mean time the couple also choosing and she also gone to trial room, we standing outside, it's hard for me to control my feelings, she opened the door, it's awesome to see her in modern dress, she was looking stunning and she was seeing me and smiled at me and closed the door, it's my shock, I noticed he also having some glimpses of her assets, she came after a long time by wearing her saree, by the time, the couple gone outside.

She was seeing me standing alone, kind of relief in her eyes, she came to the saleswoman.

Saleswoman: mam you are very innocent but looking gorgeous,

Wife: hmmmm.

Saleswoman: try to wear this modern dress, it's usual nowadays in city.

Wife: but

Saleswoman: don't think about sir, if he not willing means, he won't come here mam.

Wife: yes( she was seeing me).

Me: ok, ready to pay bill.

Once we paid the bill and came down and she was asking for some chat items to eat.

I gone to the shop and asking the concern token and waiting there to get the chat items, I seen her, she was standing near the table, for the first time, her belly was exposed in public and getting some attention from the men around there, she was unaware of that, for my surprise, it took some more time, it's free show, my wife was seeing me.
In the meantime, I took the chat items and came to the table and we sat opposite to each other, she was still exposing.

I literally made her to sit for some time and when we gone back to the house, I am scolded myself for not correcting her clothes, but my mind thinking kinky.

When I entered in to the room and seeing her.

Me: it's hard for me to control when you wear both

Wife: it's good but i hate the man standing there.

Me: leave him, I want to see you again in t-shirts

Wife: come on, ( she wear it).

Me: it's good to see you.

We had a deep passionate sex,

Days are going, she was now comfortable with t-shirts.

But my mind was now going beyond that, I just want to explore her beauty, but i dont know how to start.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Iam still wondering about how to go beyond it.

So i planned to pull her slow and steady.

One fine day after return from job, she was welcomed me, I just came inside, she was looking awesome in her wardrobe.
I think, if she was roaming in balcony it was going to be mouthwatering moments for the neighbours and the road users.
I gone to refreshing myself and came back in shorts to the hall, she was not there, she was preparing dinner in kitchen, I took deep breathing and took some courage and hugged her from back, she was getting shocked and the kitchen door was in open condition, she was scolding me in childish way, I keep on hugging and rubbing my hardon over her ass, she was turning her head back and murmuring, kitchen door is open in husky voice.

I found it as a positive sign and uplifting her tshirt front side, she was standing right in front of the kitchen self, it's not possible for anyone to view her navel, my fingers are roaming like a ant from end to end, she was turning her head again and resisting little bit and telling " Any one seen me dear, please".

I replied " No way, it's not clearly visible ".

The next thing I done to her was to lowered down her leggings little bit, she was resisting a lot and replied" Iam not wearing a panty inside dear".

Me: you are freely roaming without panty

Wife: please ( in husky voice)

I just lowered down little bit, she was literally exposing her pussy under the kitchen self and her big buttocks to me.

She was not resisting now, but stopped the preparation, I feel her wetness in pussy area, I pulled down her leggings further down, below her knees and massage her big buttocks, she was shocked by the act of me but not resisting to me.

Me: come on dear,

Wife: what is this,? Please

Me: it's not visible from the other side,

Wife: please stop it, iam not doing like this, what other people think if they seen

Me: nothing will happened, you do your work

Wife: how!.

Me: just stand there, before moving from there up your leggings that's all.

Wife: what happened to you? What a kinky idea

Me: not happened anything to me, you are enjoying the moment at present, your pussy telling to me.

Wife: shit!!!!, iam not that kind of lady to expose, but it's tingling my harmones.

Me: yes, that's what you need, it's boring to do the as usual love making in bed,

Wife: ohhhh, boring???. Ok then you do like this?.

Me: you enjoying now or not?

Wife: enjoying but with fear

Me: don't fear, feel free ( I just pull her legging up to the palm)

Wife: what you are doing dear!!!!

Me: nothing dear, come on

Wife: it's not good !.

Me: just lowered down your hands on kitchen self and little bit uplifting your buttocks.

Wife: no way, what you are going to do now!

Me: iam not doing anything, just do.

Wife: what happened to you, why you take this much risk! ( by telling this she uplifting her buttocks and spreading her legs apart).

Me: good!!!!

Wife: please, this is unsafe to do here( her mouth only speaking but)

Me: wait( I just took out my dick and seeing her ass crack and asshole and pussy hole, I just placing over her, she was shocked by my act).

Wife: hmmmm, please ( opposite side any one seen from windows).

Me: no way( I entered into her pussy, it's slides easily inside, I hold her buttocks tight with my dick, she was breathing heavily, I feel her pussy starts squirting heavily, she was moving her body)

Wife: hmmmmm, ahhhhhhh

Me: what happened dear

Wife: hmmmm, please please do it safe, I can't control my moaning.

Me: ok
( I am not moving my dick in and out of her pussy, just keep it in side, she was orgasmed, after a moment, her buttocks moving over my dick, I found her sluttiness overtake her shyness now, I don't want to spoil her mood, I just stood there and she was slowly moving her buttocks, I put my hands inside her back and unhooked her bra straps, she was turning her head and seeing my eyes in little anger, I put my hands on her front inside tshirt and took her big melons out of bra cup which is not tight, she was literally sexually aroused, she was not seeing the front side, she was seeing my eyes, I don't know her intentions but her pussy was still squirting and makes the floor wet. Iam seeing one man was standing near the opposite side window, she was unaware of the eyes seeing us.
Iam not make any moment, she was moving her buttocks, she was turning her head and seeing my eyes, she was not speaking a single word but telling something with eyes, I ready to test her patience and I want to see her shyness go away today itself.

She was taking my hands and placing over her navel area by uplifting her tshirt little bit, she was seeing my eyes, I see on the other side, he was still stand there near window, she was moaning slowly, her hands push my hands to her big boobs, she was seeing my eyes, I massage her big melons and errected nipples inside her tshirt, her legs pulling her leggings out of her legs, she was stark naked below her hip now.
Iam still standing there, she was seeing me, the most shocking part was I feel her tshirt was little up, I got shocked, it's really unsafe for her to stand there, I just pull her out of the opening side and she was seeing me in shock,

Wife: what happened,

Me: some one standing just opposite to our window in the next apartment, I just seen him

Wife: shit!!!!

Me: what happened! Nothing visible to him, he may be think we are hugging.

Wife: spoil my mood, it's too good, iam having numerous orgasm today.

Me: yes, I feel

Wife: come on dear, give some strokes,

( I just bend her further and gave her deep strokes by holding her hip, she was seeing me, I want to touch her boobs, it was totally came out, her tshirt was fully up, she was turned her head and came for lip lock, I just move forward and lip locking her and she was sucking my lips wildly,
She was totally uncontrollable for the first time after marriage, due to her wildness, she was unaware and moving towards the window side, I just held her little bit, but she was seeing me, don't move dear, it's unsafe.

After I replied, I see the disappointment in her eyes, she was standing firm there, I don't know her intentions but it's ok for me, if she was willing to show her assets at last to anyone, I freed my grip, she was slowly moving from there to window side, for my shock he was standing still there, I feel her tshirt was just over her under bust, she was turned back to me,
Iam acted like nothing problem to me.

She was seeking permission from me I think,
She was moving her buttocks steadily I feel her pussy leaking it's juices heavily this time, she was shaking her body heavily and lost her balance and her upper body lying on the kitchen self, the man was still seeing from there, she was regained to her position, I feel her pussy was cream pie my dick,

I took her to corner and seeing her eyes,

Me: what happened!

Wife: it's uncontrollable orgasm for me, thanks dear

Me: he will seen you, if you there

Wife: it's no problem, you triggered my pussy fire, I am doing this type of things from birth, but I can't control myself today, he may be seen my dark areaola around my nipples.
I don't think it is bad or good, it's tingling my harmones, don't mistaken me dear.

Me: it's ok, but still it's unsafe if he took it as a advantage

Wife: come on! When he seeing me, it's unimaginable, I got orgasm like anything.

Me: ( I don't think, today is going to be a more successful day in pulling her from shyness and goodness, but I don't think again, she was come into my easily. She was looking like a slut to expose, but it's interesting, any
Woman can turned to be slut easily, until someone initiates, it's now easy for me to open up my kinky ideas to her.
But I want to confirm it today. So I place words carefully to her) you want to show it to him again

Wife: if you not mistaken me, one more time please,

Me:( come on, she was speaking like a bitch) go and see him

Wife: me alone?

Me: yes, you go!

Wife: ( she moved to the window side) yes he is

Me: ok next

Wife: what!!

Me: don't do anything, just see him

Wife: yes he was seeing me,

Me: come on

Wife: he was waving his hands to me

Me: you too wave in return back.

Wife: what!!!
Me: nothing

Wife: he gone( I see the disappointed eyes again, I came to see the window, he was not there, she was seeing me, I just place my dick in her, she was moving her buttocks, she was uplifting her t-shirts up )

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was watching the window eagerly, but he was not there, literally she wants to show her big melons fully, I feel her tshirt further up, when I look upstairs, he was watching us from the terrace, she was hardly showing her big buttocks fucked by me, I gave her deep strokes and tells her in ear, he was in upstairs, seeing us, she was looking up and i see her, she was lifting her tshirts further up,
Her legs getting shaking heavily, she was orgasmed, I gave some deep strokes inside her and seeding my semen inside her.

I just take my dick and put it inside and gone to hall, she was taking her leggings and wearing it, that time surely she showing her boobs clearly.
I just cleaning myself and came to hall.

She came back to the hall and started weeping
Wife: what I have done today, I feel guilty, iam not that kind of lady to show my assets to him with intentions, I don't know why iam doing it. Please forgive me dear.

Me: its ok.

Wife: what he will think about me now, what I will do when I seeing outside our apartment
Shit!!!! . I lost my character due to my sexual arousal

Me: don't think, just seen you, that's all. Nothing will happen

Wife: hmmm, but he was seen me, iam literally open up my t-shirts. Shit, why I do this.

Me: don't think bad, suppose we gone to hospital for emergency like operation, there may be two or three gents doctor need at a time to perform the operation, they will everything

Me: like this you think!!!

Wife: ok but I feel still guilty

Me: don't worry, go and preapare the dinner

Wife: again to kitchen, I can't

Me: prepare dinner

Me: I will refreshing myself

Wife : ok.

( I gave her some time to feel her guilty and at the same time i gave privacy for her).

I gone to bathroom and cleaning myself and came outside and sit in hall and watching TV,
she was preparing dinner, I don't want to interfer and spoil the process, so I gave them privacy.

She was return back to hall and serving dinner to me, I tell my mind to don't ask about him to her.

Me: nice dinner dear

Wife: dont mistaken me dear, I gone wild

Me: ok, it's all in the sexual life.

After the dinner, I came to the bed and thinking about the memorable sex.

She was lying on my chest
Wife: thanks dear

Me: it's too good, iam thinking manly today to satisfy you

Wife: yes dear, it's pure pleasure.

Me:( I tell my mind don't involve him now, better she open up then I will start my discussion and pulling her down more) hmmmm.

Wife: you know about him dear

Me: who?

Wife: the man watching me.

Me: don't know, but I seen him sometimes on parking area.

Wife: nothing serious?

Me: no serious, if he took it as advantage.

Wife: advantage in what manners

Me: if he tried to contact with you

Wife: ohhhh! Iam not waving my hands return to him,

Me: that's ok, but he think you are intentionally came to window

Wife: yes, iam doing it with intentions but

Me: nowadays, men will be more weak on ladies, seeing a lady like you may be stimulating his harmones also.

Wife: iam not giving other chance to him.

Me: tell me frankly, when you gone after that, to kitchen for preparing dinner, is he still available there.

Wife: yes, but iam not doing anything

Me: that's good

Wife: I will hold my character strong

Me: ( I seen her face) ok

Wife: don't mistaken me again, iam loyal to you, just I am done it sexual arousal

Me: ok, have you witness like this before.

Wife: no, why you asking me this question, iam not kind of lady. Just one mistake I have done

Me: ok, sorry

Reactions: akshatham787

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
wife: iam thinking bad about me, how I changed within a minute
me: ok leave it.

wife: anything he will do?

me: first, think about your stand

wife: ok dear.
( I felt happy and seeing her bra was still unhooked)
me: finally your big boobs gets freedom and feels the breeze.

wife: hmmmm, nowadays you are more naughty.

me: yes, iam naughty but you are not naughty, you are more Naughtier than me,

wife: hmmm, don't tell like that, iam not naughty.

me: I see the disappointment in your eyes, when he was not there!.

wife: hmmmm,
Me:you are definitely show your big melons to him, if he was there at the final stage, he missed the chance to witness the big melons with black colour nipples.

wife: please please....

me: it's his fate to miss the chance to see you
but you are satisfied him with your big buttocks instead.

wife: please, why are you talking naughty. Iam not....
( her hand was rubbing over her pussy area).

me: tell, iam not...
wife: sorry, please, you are stimulating my harmones, I want to forget it.

me: ok, let be honest, after that, you gone to kitchen for preparing dinner, any thing he has done.

wife: nothing, just stand there and seeing me.

me: ok, may be he was masturbating.

wife: shit!!!!!.

me:( she was continue the discussion, surely if he initiates definite chance for him , she was uncontrollable, ) like you masturbating now.

wife: please please.

me: surely his window was full open now

wife: is it?
me: if you have doubt, go and check it,
wife: time is almost 11.00 p.m
me: if you want to confirm, go and check

wife: ok
( she was going to check, if he was showing interest surely he will be waiting, it's going to be a advantage for him, if she opened the window and seeing him. She was open the window, I heared the noise, I came down from bedroom and came to kitchen and seeing her, for my surprise yes it is, he was standing there, I hide behind bridge door and seeing her, she was not doing anything, just stand there, she was turned back and came to me).

me: what happened!
wife: he was there
me: he was ....
wife: don't tell, iam not that kind of lady.

me: ok.

wife: ( she ran back to bedroom, I just give a look at him and close the window and came back). What happened
me: nothing

wife: what you think about him
me: nothing, just stand.
after that I removed her tshirt from her body and seeing her errected nipples and sucking one by one, she was gone wild immediately, I just pulled down her leggings and seeing her pussy, she was rubbing with her hands, I just put my dick inside and fucking her, she was pulling me to her and liplock me, she was seeing my eyes,
me: what moni!
wife:!!!! ( not opened her mouth, I just took my dick out, and lift her in my hand and came to kitchen, iam not opening the window now, because she was fully naked, I mount her from back like the same in the evening, she was squirting, iam waiting for her to open the window with her own hand, I fucked her slowly, she was seeing me and moaning, I found that she was now ready, she was seeing me again and her hands touched the notch of the window, iam not telling anything but it is confirmation for me, she was turned into slut, her body shaking heavily and I feel her orgasm hitting my dick head, her hands shaking heavily, she opened the window, not only window but opened her body for unknown, she was pushing the window and it's her wish, he was there, her massive boobs shaking heavily, due to some kind of darkness, she was massage her big melons, it's gave ultimate pleasure to her, she was squirting again and again.
come on moni, see how you loves him to show your big treasure, your big melons to him.
wife: hmmmm, it's not
me: don't tell, it's not like that, you only opened the window
wife: I don't know, I love to expose to him, it's giving more pleasure, .

me: shall I switch on light

wife: no, please

me: how you hide these kind of feelings inside you for a years,
wife: now I feel the pleasure, that day in shop, a man saw me in tshirt that day I got angry, now I intentionally showing it.

me: come on, feel free to wear anything
wife: it's your wish, if you tell
me: it's good.

I gave some deep strokes and cummed inside her, she was totally exhausted but the window was not closed.
she gone to bathroom clean herself and came to bedroom.
me: now you satisfied, he was seen you.
wife: it's something more pleasure.
me: ok, sleep naked
wife: ok,
( she was sleeping naked and we both slept)

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
When I woke up in the morning, came outside by wearing her tshirt and leggings,
Me:hi
Wife: sorry iam in deep sleep,
( when she opened the kitchen door and seeing me, I give winked smile at her, she smiles return back, she was preparing tiffin.
Once complete she came and serves me.
I took it and tells her bye, she was seeing me.
I took my bike driving to office.
I can't believe it, what happened yesterday night. It's dream come true.
Surely anything will happened.

I can't concentrate on work, in the evening I came to home and knocking the door, she opened the door, she was still in the same costume with out any inner.
I pulled her to the sofa and check her pussy was still wet

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
but i dont want to pull her to down and testing her patience.
She was seeing me and preparing dinner in kitchen as usual, he was there and staring at window, but iam waiting in hall.
She was almost completing the dish, and serving me.
She was seeing my eyes regularly,
Wife: nothing dear,

Me: you want me to do something, he was standing there ah?

Wife: yes, he was there staring at me.

Me: how do you feel now!

Wife: don't humilating me, iam just asking if you want means we will do.

Me: what? You are showing more interest on exposing to him! ( my tongue slipped word) are you like him?

Wife: shit!!!!. How dare you asking me dear, it's giving different feeling to me when some one watching me. Nothing beyond it. You think different, iam not expecting this from you, yesterday you are behave different, but today.

Me: sorry, sorry. Iam not asking in that meaning dear,

Wife: no problem for me( she was started weeping).

Me: ok ok, iam sorry

Wife: you think bad about me, iam already telling don't mistaken me, iam doing all this things due to the arousal.

Me: ok( but she was eagerly wants me to do it on kitchen, iam not in mood to do, iam testing her patience, after that i came back to bed and started surfing on net, she was lying next to me, she was seeing me, but iam avoiding her, she came near to me and lying on my chest).

Wife: iam sorry, iam not asking like this to you, you are mine everything.

Wife: you are protecting me from getting in to risk, but iam unaware of it.

Me: you know the other things also, iam telling one thing, don't mistaken me.

Me: every men waiting for the chance, once they getting the loop hole, they came in and taking control over woman, it's not about you, but all woman including my mom, your mom every one.

Wife: is it?

Me: you are doing it exposing from yesterday, I think, iam not know about your past.

Wife: no, in past iam not giving single chance of exposing myself to anyone

Me: ok I understand but, you took examples of your mom Or my mom, you seen anything they exposing with intentions or without intentions.

Wife: iam not seeing my mom like this before.

Me: ok, better you see her activities in closed manner, you will get better view about the woman,

Wife: ohhh,

Me: anything else.

Wife: hmm nothing,

Me: shall we go to sleep

Wife: ( seeing my eyes)
Me: what you want, you tell

Wife: how I will tell,

Me: let's do it here itself then!

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
( I see the disappointment in her eyes and making her nude and inserting my dick in her wet pussy, she was seeing my eyes without opening her mouth,
Me: why you seeing me like this dear .
Wife: nothing
Me: you want do it near window by seeing him( she was not expecting me to ask her like this)
Wife: ( silent)
Me: you likes to expose to him, come on tell me, I don't mind it dear
Wife: not like this, but i want him to see me when you mount me
( me: I want to see him mounting you in my mind)

Me: shall we go to the window now,

Wife: it's good to have you dear

Me: we both gone to the window.
Shall I opened it,

Wife: first confirm his presence, then open fully

Me: ( I opened the door, he was not there but the window in open conditions) he is not there, may be gone to sleep.

Wife: ok, ( she was not interested now, but i placed my dick in her pussy and it's getting slides easily, she was moaning)

Me: where your lover gone? Dear

Wife: what!!!! Lover? Iam still loyal to you dear.

Me: ok, but you are thinking more about him
Now.

Wife: hmmm, just want to show my assets to him that's all.

Me: that's all, or?

Wife: yes nothing beyond it!

Me: come on dear, he's there in upstairs.

Wife: hmmmmm( she was squirting heavily,)

Me: come on dear tells him to come down, it's not possible for me to insert, when you uplifting your upper body.

Wife: hmmmm, shhhhh, ahhhhhh

( she was having orgasm, she was waving her hands finally to him to come down, but he was busy in watching me fucking her, I can't think, what's going wrong, she was literally wants him to come down but he was not come down.
After a gap, I seen the lights gets switched on and iam seeing him standing there, she was little up her upper body and she was exposing her big boobs, the most shocking part is, now he was recording her in cell phone, I got shocked, she was already gone wild.

Me: moni, he was seeing you in mobile I think,
Wife: what!!!!!.

She pushed me and ran back to bedroom,
Iam still standing there and seeing him, he was winked smile at me, I don't know what to do, he was signalling me something.

I gone to bedroom and seeing her, crying loudly, I just comforted her,

Me: it's ok dear, iam there don't worry.
Wife: how I know he was with mobile phone in hand, cheat
Me: it's not possible to view clearly, because we are not switched on lights, don't worry, he was trying something different to took advantage.

Wife: ok, it's about 20 meter gap! It's possible to see my face clearly.

Me: no it's not possible, wait I will make a deal.

Wife: why I changed like this, I don't know what was going to happen,

Me: don't think too much, please wear the dress and came to kitchen.

Wife: no, I can't

Me: shall I go to speak with him!

Wife: do whatever, but don't involve me.

( I just gone to the kitchen, he was seeing me and calls me to come to terrace first, I just tell her to wait inside bedroom and gone to terrace).

Me: what you have done! Recording her

Man1: not like that bro, iam just showing my mobile, why she was ran from there, iam not do anything wrong, my wife and child gone to native place, it's good to have this type of couple in near me, it's entertainment for me.

Me: she feared a lot brother, she was weeping inside, please tell your number brother ( I noted down in my mobile).

Man: shall I send what I recorded

Me: ok,
( it's nothing clear in the video due to darkness, )

Man: I will speak through mobile
Me: ok.

When I came back to room, she was eagerly seeing me.
Me: iam telling everything to her and showing the video also, she was breathing heavily and feel relaxed,

Wife: just I escap from danger, what he will do, if it clearly seen!

Me: ( I felt disappointed, may be she turned back right way after the incident) yes.

Wife: within a second, what are all the things are going to happened.

Me: what's next!

Wife: please leave me alone, I want to sleep
( I felt disappointment).

We both slept, as usual when I woke up in the morning and refreshing myself and came back to office by telling her bye, she was wearing the tshirts, it's gave some hope to my mind.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
During the office hours, my heart beat stopped for a moment .
I just picked up the call and ask her.
Wife: my mom slipped down from bike,

Me: anything serious, injury

Wife: just scratches on her fore arm, my dad informed to me, nothing serious, but one request please, I want to see her, it's weekend only, so there was no issues for leave, please.

Me:ok, ( my mind think about her, she was on the right way now, but it's my luck in favour).

Wife: ok come early in the evening.

( I just look at me, and planned to book our sleeper bus, and iam seeing the vacancy position on the bus which are going on the route, it's almost full in the top most rated bus, at last I see one bus having vacancy, I booked the tickets, I see most of the reviews not good, when I reached the home in the evening, buying jasmine flowers for her and sweets for her home. She was seeing me, iam seeing the love in her eyes, I signalled about the window, she was half minded noded her no, then I tell her to get ready for the journey, she was wearing a purple color saree with matching blouse and looking stunning, shall I opened the window dear now, atleast

Wife: no way!,

Me: may be he was waiting there!

Wife: please.

Me: ok ( it's disappointed me).

When the time ticks 09.00 pm, I just took my bike to the bus stand and tells her to wait and I gone to park my bike, she was started to getting attention from many eyes, she was now expert in that, when I return back and gone to the bus stand, it's crowded, she was literally getting attention from everyone passing her, I signalled to her, she was getting shy.

Me: are you want to piss means go and urinate!

Wife: now, iam not in the urge.

Me: ok(! Atlast our bus came to stop, we boarding inside, driver asked me to show the online booking tickets, iam showing getting inside and it's upper berth for us, we gone to the berth and it's pleasant and A/ c was working in good condition, the bus was just started and iam seeing the seats in and around, downside, a man aged nearly 38 was sitting, he was seeing our berth continuously, and the berth just opposite to my side was single berth, and it was vacant till now, I just move the screen , it's giving some privacy to us.
The bus lights went off after a ten minutes gap, it's only a blue light glowing there, I just lying on my back next to her, she was already lying.

Me: what moni

Wife: it's good,

Me:( I just put my hands over her hip, she was seeing me in fear, just caressing her navel, she was not resisting me, next I place my right hand on her breast and opened the curtains near window, she was stunned by the act)
Wife: please, don't do, iam not mentally prepared for this thriller.

Me: ok, don't make noise( I just unhooked her first two buttons of the blouse, her deep cleavage was visible, she was rubbing her legs, I took it as a positive sign, I place my hands on the belly button, I feel the hotness , I just pull out her saree tucked indide her petticoat, she was seeing me in fear, it's not easy for her to wearing it again, she was hitting on my chest childishly, I am searching for the petticoat knot, I pulled one end of the thread, it's getting loosening, she was turned to my side and, I see her big cleavage big boobs bulging in her blouse, I unhooked one more blouse button, I puts my hand inside bra cup and took it out, she was having the dress but not in position, I tried to push her saree along with petticoat, she was resisting, tells me, no dear please, do anything.

I tells her to lower down the panty, she was lowered down till her knees, I tell her to switch over place for better acess, she was rolling over me to the curtain side, I just liplocking her and she was sucking me hard,

Me: come on dear, ( I feel the complete wetness in her pussy) , I see at some times the curtains flew, I feel the breeze on my leg, she was sucking my lips, I unhooked the rest of blouse button , I pushing his panty further down, she was taking it out of her legs, she was telling me to mount, I tell her to lying on facing curtain and place my dick at the ass crack, I put my one hand under her hip and hold her navel portion and pushing my back with force, she was moving her buttocks to me, iam getting succeed in entering inside her, she was moving her buttocks to and from, iam seeing the curtains was moving, she was in cloud nine, I am feeling her wetness in the berth, her legs was going outside of curtains,

Iam giving her some deepstrokes, she was controlled her moaning, I feel the movement of bus stopped, she was tried to get up, her hands moved the curtains little bit, she was showing her big boobs little bit, she was rolling over me, she was hooked her blouse buttons and tied the petticoat knot and seeing me in disappointment, she was searching for the panty, the lights gets switched on,
She was asked me to check her panty

Me: ok( when I opened the curtains and see her panty was on the floor, which was seen by the co- passengers, the man sitting just below was winked smile at me.

Wife: what happened

Me: it's down there( every one noticed

Wife: shit!!!!!, why I am degrading myself

Me: ok, cool down.

Wife: ok, it's not my fault,

Me: ok, you want to piss?, may be it was stopped for that

Wife: ok, but how can I! You already take out my tucking, it's not possible for me to come down.

Me: ok, let me go!!!!

Wife: ok!

Me: ( when I stepped down and gone to urinate, and came back and seeing her panty, I took it in my hand and hand over to her, she was take it from me in anger, once the bus started it's journey and the light went off, she was scolding me for degrading her, what they will think, she was in angry mode, I just think about my bad luck and slept, after some time, she was wake me up and telling her, she wants to piss, it's urgent.

I just move the curtains and I see the man who was on the down side was eyeing on our berth, when I get down from there, she also getting down, we opened the door, it's driver and cleaner there, iam telling about urgent.

Cleaner: for this only we stopped right there.

Me: sorry sir!

Driver: ok ok.
( he was stopped the bus , we both get down from there, she was searching for the bushes, but it's no that of bushes, it's too dark,
She was thinking about driver and cleaner, she was uplifting her saree along with petticoat and her milky thighs was clearly visible by the lights of passing vehicles, she was lowered down her panty, her big buttocks was visible for a second to all, she was sitting on the roadside and pissing, driver was giving horns to come quickly, she was standup and, once again, lift her panty along with petticoat, giving another glimpses, at the same time, he was swichon the lights
She was held her head down and getting inside the bus, the man was staring at her.

Once getting inside, she was seeing me.
Wife: how they see me!!!!!

Me: it's just glimpses, but you shown your big melons to him also

Wife: to whom!

Me: see the man just sitting down there,

Wife: how!!!!, it's not possible

Me: yes it is, when the bus stopped, you tried to get up that time you moved the curtains little bit, so he was not sleeping till now!

Wife: shit!!!!.

Me: he was not going to sleep today!

Wife: please, don't start anything, iam not in mood!

Me: don't over act!

Wife: please
Me: ok.

I turned my back and seeing the curtains, she was puts her hand over me and hugged me tightly, iam not making any noise, but seeing the curtains side by side.

, I just opened the curtains and seeing him, he was not sleep.

Wife: what happened?

Me: he was not slept
Wife: hmmmm

Me: shall I

Wife: just shut up!!!

Me: it's not going to happen again,

Wife: if everyone sleeps means ok

Wife: I want to sleep!

Iam also falls asleep, I don't know how I got sleep.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I wake up in the middle, and push her to the curtain side and seeing the time it was almost 02.00 a.m, she was facing the curtain side, I put my hands on her blouse, and unhooked her blouse buttons, she was pinching my hand, I just puts my hand inside and pull out her boobs from her bra cups, her one side of boobs was resting near the edge of the berth, she was corrects her saree on the upper boob side, I think about her boldness now, I think about the man sitting on the down side, if he was having courage and guts, surely he will enjoy her,

Me:come on moni, everyone slept I think,

Wife: hmmm, please dont make me in danger.

Me: just look down and seeing him
Wife: ok ( she was moving the curtains little bit)

Yes no one there.

Me: that's good, feel the breeze on your boobs, it's now getting freedom every time.

Wife: hmmmm
( I just place my hands on her hip for searching of her tucking, she was getting angry, she herself moving her hip little bit upwards and uplifting her petticoat along with saree, I feel her bare back, I pulling down her panty and I placed my dick over her ass crack, she was moving her buttocks to my dick and her front body and her legs moved towards the curtain, her face was touching the curtains, I am getting inch by inch inside her, she was rubbing her legs, her legs moving the curtains, she was squirting over me, iam fucking her in rhythm,
Iam think about the man,

She was shaking her body heavily and moaning softly, she shuddering orgasm, it's something different, I am seeing her face was touching the curtains, she was squirting like pissing, I don't know, I just stopped my movement, her buttocks was tingling my dick, her face was still on the same position.

I took out my dick and seeing her, she was looking topless, one end boobs was massaged by the man,

Finally, she was allowed one to touch her boobs, he seen me but his hands was still working on her, she was in cloud nine, I just gone back to my position and placed my dick, she was not moving , I just put it inside and give her some deep strokes, she was moaning and iam seeding my sperms inside her.
She was still in the same state and I pulled her to my side and she was looking satisfied.
Wife: nothing dear, but it's more pleasure.

Me: it's nice to have you today, may be he was missed the chance!

Wife: I feel sleeping

( but she was sleeping by seeing the curtains, I don't know what happened to her boobs by the man, when I woke up, its almost early morning, she was still in topless mode, I just woke her up, she was correcting her clothes, she was feeling guilty about sleeping with boobs outside,

It was another one hour journey, we are sitting on the berth, she was opened the curtains and it was him, still eyeing on her.

When I see the opposite side curtains open, it was driver, who drives last night, I don't know when he came to sleep.

Bus was came to final stoppage for urination, one by one getting down and we are also getting down from there, we gone to urination, when came back and standing near the tea shop, the cleaner of the bus was cleaning the bus front glass, he was seeing my wife, I don't know but the most shocking part is, he was cleaning the glass with her panty, she was seeing him side by side.

After everyone gets inside bus, the bus started it's journey, she was silent.

Me: what happened dear!

Wife: nothing, but dont mistaken me!

Wife: don't think bad about me!

Me: tell me first?
Wife: my boobs was touched by him

Me: when it happened!

Wife: don't act dear, you checked me during the fuck, he was caressing from down side,

Me: you are going to take by some one!

Wife: iam still loyal to you, no one entered inside me except you.

Me: ok,

Wife: how the men are waiting for chance?

Me: come to your home, I will show you and teach you!

The bus finally stopped and took our luggage and catch auto