• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife became slut to many

Wife fucked by

• Boss

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Friends

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Her relatives

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Local people

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Stranger

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • In public

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cousin brothers

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Brothers

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Threesome

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cheating

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: what happened!

Wife: nothing !
( She was showing angry)

Me: ok!
( I just look at her, she was looking irritated.

Me: what happened dear! ( She was not able to tell the things to me , she was hiding)

Wife: nothing, just leave me alone!
( Iam waiting for her to sleep and after that I took her mobile , she was called by aaryan , but she not picked up, I seen her chat messages with watchman also showing empty, she was irritated by aaryan or fearing about watchman!

I just look at her , she was in deep sleep, I just take my mobile and watching the video of her with watchman,
Her face was not seen , but her fingers are caressing the Oldman back and his head, she was enjoying and the dick at that moment and may be feel degraded to allow him to fuck and the most important thing ,he was recorded it,

May be she feared about it!

I slept after that!.

In the morning as usual , I woke up but she was already wake up and preparing breakfast for me!.

She was little bit relaxed and smiling at me , when I seeing her,
I just give her normal hug and refreshing myself and get ready.

Once I came to the parking area and took the bike!, iam seeing the watchman was not there, other person was performing duty ,

I just passing the main gate and gone to office and down my work.

In the evening ,I came to my house and seeing her! She was happy now and the most shocking part is she was wearing tshirts.

I just look at her and I smiled back.
Me: it's good for you!

I just take her to the bed and undressing her, and seeing her pussy, she was not having the ring over her lips!
Me: where it is!
Wife: today morning I took off!

Me: you don't like it!

Wife: not like that! If anything happened accidentally, if they seem means what they will think about me! So I took off

Me: ok!

Wife: it's ok for you!

Me: ok,! One time wear it for me please!

( She took the ring from and she was tried to wear it but failed and she was screaming too ,when touched that area due to pain!

I tried but not succeed due to her screaming, in that time also , I feels her wetness in her pussy!

I just spreading her pussy like tatoo man and seeing her pussy hole, she was hitting my head childishly.

Wife: what you are searching there!

Me: it's always fully wetted! How the tattoo man controlled his feelings

Wife: iam not in control so squirts, but he was correct in his work

Me: yes, he is but he checked

Wife: hmmm! It's humiliating for me

Me: why you are not in happy mood yesterday?

Wife: it's my ovulation day! So my mood swings ! I just came for you only yesterday

Me: thanks

Wife: men always thinking about sex?

Me: no!

Wife: not no! Yes! It's not easy to control our feelings ! I still wonder about how I turned like this but not my mom who was loyal to her husband at this age!

Me: no not like this! It's purely about the guts ! If she was not getting satisfied in bed, surely there was a chance for her to turned ! Not only your mom , my mom also !

Wife: how they ?

Me: I don't know! May be the man was giving the pleasure to them!

Wife: you also giving pleasure but why I degraded!

Me: it's your harmones!

Wife: don't think bad about me ! You hear anything about sex with relation

Me: ( she was asking about incest , sexual relationship between unaffair, I want to her to ask me directly , so I replied) not understand dear

Wife: how I tell , it's like sister and brother

Me: yes ! I heard it's called incest , sex between mom and son ,dad and daughter also!

Wife: ( her face frightened) really
How it is!

Me: don't think bad about me! For example you already exhibit your body to them , now may be think about you always and if time permits they will

Wife: one more thing! I am still worried about my brother and aaryan?

Me: (!iam waiting for the moment) small boys, leave it.

Wife: no small boys they are!

Me: you know about them!

Wife: not like that ( she was hiding it)

Me: why are you asking this type of questions to me? You are thinking about something

Wife: no !

Me: what no! See the wetness over the bedsheets!

Wife: you naughty!

Me: who naughty! Discussing about unfair sex with me !

Wife: ok ok!

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: are you happy today?

Wife: yes but !

Me: ( I put my finger inside and she was too wet inside) what !!!!!!! ( I showed my finger to her

Wife: it's leaking

Me: you are thinking some what!

Wife: nothing !

Me: shall I call your brother through phone

Wife: please , don't call him!

Me: I will call( I just took her phone and dialled his number, and put it in loudspeaker, once the call attended, it's absolute pindrop silent between these two, finally she said hello

Bil: hi sister!

Wife: how are you ! Why not speaking to me these days?

Bil: fine! How are you ? Not like that , just busy in studies

Sister: iam fine! Please concentrate on studies ,

Bil: how was brother?,

Wife: fine ! Don't going with aaryan ! He was seeing with bad eyes.

Bil: ok , but he was not like that

Wife: iam knowing ,how eager you both when the girls are came to uncle house and iam seeing you both infront of stage! It's not good for you and our family

Bil: sorry sister! But

Wife: don't support aaryan!

Bil : ok sister

Wife : concentrate on studies.

Bil: ok sister

( Iam trying the pussy ring with her pussy, I feel her wetness)

Wife: ok bye!

9nce the call ended:

Wife: what you are doing there!

Me::you worried about aaryan too much

Wife: yes, you know ,how he assaulted my boobs on our village, iam still thinking about him,

Me: don't worry, it's not possible for him to get you in privacy!

Wife: ok but!

Me: ( I touched her pussy and she was shuddered orgasm) hey what happened!

Wife: hmmmm

Me: what happened ( she was shaking her legs and just held it and make her to relax, she was now thinking about how the person was going to take both her mom and her at the same time)

Wife: nothing

Me::(I am still trying to fit her pussy ring but failed, she was screaming again when touched that area)

Wife: you want me to see me wearing it!

Me: yes!

Wife: shall we go there again

Me: double ok, you are in different mood now

Wife: yes! ( I will wearing sarees)

Once she was getting ready and I took her in bike and when passing the gateman was winked smile at me .

I reached the mall and straight away gone to the tatoo shop and explain the problem to the receptionist and she gave permission to enter inside and I pushed the door and getting inside and the same dim light was on and the person was working on a lady ,her lap was seen from the distance, we came close to the bed and seeing the tatoo man was busy and it's almost he done the job and for the shock he was just rubbing her clitoris and the man was standing near her leg was just held it tight, he was spreading the pusssy lips wide again and he was seeing the man for something and after that he was getting up from the stool and it's almost her pussy was in lime light.

He just switched off the light and the lady was getting down and seeing us ,standing next to him.

When the tattoo man seeing me!

Tatoo man: come on babe and go to the bed and this time , iam seeing the lady and the man was just wait for moment!

Tatoo man: he positioned her legs apart and switched on the lights and seeing her fully wetted pussy !

He just took the cotton cloth and cleaning her pussy juices and he was seeing the man was standing with the lady!

He takes the scissors in hand and pulling her pussy lips, I just stopped him
And explained the situation.

He was seen the exact place and trying and he done it and
She was screaming little bit and she was seeing me and spreading her pussy lips apart

She was still in the same position and it's leaking it's juices and the man was now turned back and gone with the lady.

She was in the same position and he took his gloves and switch off the lights and she was slowly getting down.

I asked ,shall we go to pub or we can go to home!
She was looking at me and telling ,

It's now fashion to wear these things on pussy, he was also seen so many ladies in this room ,still he was in control.

Me: yes ,he was ! Tell me where you want to go

Wife: took me to house!

We reached the house around 11.00 pm and I seen her change her clothes and she was showing the pussy ring to me

She wearing nighty over her body and I just ask her to come to balcony.

She was resisting and maintaining the secrets and telling to me watchman will seen means problem.

After a lot of please , she came outside and as usual I just freed her boobs out of bra cups and make her back side of nighty to her hip and her buttocks was facing the balcony door.

I just look at her, her eyes was fixed on the watchman !

I just pinched her ass and she was seeing me and watchman!.

I just came to the back side and placing my dick right inside her pussy and she was adjusting and up her buttocks little bit and iam seeing her hands resting on the wall, I just moving in and out of her pussy ,she was farting little bit and I feels her pussy juices hitting my dick head, she spreads her legs apart and iam increasing the rhythm ,she was moaning little bit and I put my hands down of her and unzipped her nighty, she was shocked , I just tried but she resists, I am not watching the watchman, when I just took my dick outside and came to the front side, she was seeing me, iam seeing her one of the boobs was outside and still she was in the same position,

Iam thinking about how uncle caught her ,in her house, like that here not possible ,but they can

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: how he was sincere with duty

Wife: don't involve him

Me: do you have any dark desires which won't going to happen in sexy life

Wife: dark desires! Iam mostly done !

Me::tell me

Wife: nothing

Me::like, it won't going to happen!

Wife: it's like somewhat threesome! With

Me:: threesome with?

Wife: any relative