• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Innocent wife became slut to many

Wife fucked by

• Boss

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Friends

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Her relatives

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Local people

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Stranger

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • In public

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cousin brothers

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Brothers

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Threesome

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Cheating

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was hiding and rolling over me to go to the window side, she was putting her big boobs inside bra cup and putting her blouse button, he was seeing her, he was looking at her madly. But he was not doing anything. After seeing me, he gone out of curtains and she was not came out of shock, she was still looking at the curtains in fear,
I just looking at her, she was lying next to me, seeing it's not good to do these things in public, but I can't control.

Me: ok

Wife: I feared a lot at home, so came to bus stand early and to ease my fear, iam doing this but it's trouble me. Uncle was degrading me down fully yesterday. What I will do, in future he tells me to do something.

Me: up to next time you gone to native place, he is not going to meet you and talk

Wife: yes, but he having mobile number!
May be calling at any time,

Me: it's not good, when you share your number,

Wife: that's night

Me: ok

( we falls asleep that day without any action, and we came back to our apartment and iam getting ready for the work. And gone to office, During office time, iam think about the upcoming days of her,

In the evening when I returning from office, seeing her in nighty, she was forgot to wear t-shirts, she was seeing me, there was a little gap between me and her,
Iam refreshing myself and came to hall watching TV, she was preparing food in kitchen, I don't want anything from her.

She was serves the food.

Wife: you angry on me Or what?

Me: no

Wife: you are not speaking to me like earlier

Me: no

Wife: I know the reason, sorry sorry,

Me: it's ok( I don't want to discuss with her about the today's activities, I just lying on the bed, she also lying on the bed, both are took the mobile in hands and she was seeing the mobile with some interest, I don't know the reason, I don't want to ask her, untill she tells to me, on the other hand iam seeing the mobile, iam expecting , uncle should calling and called her, may be she was not telling to me.

I put my phone on billow and lying on my side and acts like sleeping, she was still on her mobile, iam waiting waiting waiting for her, but she was not sleeping.
I thought suspicious and it's her mobile ringing at the moment, I just acting like sleeping, she took the mobile and gone to hall, she was not returned for almost 30 minutes, she was came to the bed, and lying behind me.
After that iam waiting for her to sleep, I took her mobile and seeing,
She was purposely delete the last call from the list and iam seeing her message, nothing found in that, she was deleting it.
I googled how to restored the deleted messages from the social network and I tried to found her secret but not succeed.
This giving me to shock, she was having any secrets before marriage or after the incident.

My mind was not stable, I am not sleeping and searching full of her mobile and the contact list also, nothing found in that.

It's giving big doubt on her, why she is hiding something from me, I know about her fucking session with uncle that too in front of me, but she was hiding something from me,
She was also not showing interest on me, it's almost three days she was avoiding me.

I see her nighty and just feels her pussy area, she was fully wet,
It's strange for me, she was now avoiding me and getting pleasure.

I just opened the bedroom door and slept on hall, leaving her in bed alone, I woke up in the morning and follows my routine and get back to office, she was by mouth telling bye and send me, she was not wearing the t-shirts, i have given it to her, but wearing nighty instead.

I came to office and not concentrating on work and the targets are not achieved by me,

In the evening I came to home with sad face, she welcomed me and iam refreshing myself, she was busy in kitchen. It's hard for me,
So I finally came to kitchen and seeing her,
She was seeing me, she was normal and the man also standing there but she was not want to do!.
I seen her eyes, she avoided eye contact with me.
I came back to hall, she was came and ready to serve the dish, we are eating , she was silent.
After that I asked her, shall we go outside for purchasing today,
She replied, tomorrow we can go, you come early, today it's almost 08:00 p.m, not having sufficent time to do purchase.
Me: why you are not wearing t-shirts

Wife: I forgot, tomorrow I wear.

Me: you still feel guilty to see me

Wife: yes, iam done wrong thing and now iam not loyal like before, he was took out my character one by one. Iam feel guilty, how I like d the dick of him that too in front of you!!!

Me: leave it, be happy, past is past. Enjoy the moment, iam seeing you from. Yesterday not speaking to me and avoiding me. It's not good for our relationship.

Wife: sorry once again, he was!!!

Me: don't talk about him! from now onwards ( I tell her with little angry)

Wife: ( she feared) ok.

Me : I want to forgot that incident ( but my mind expecting that to happen again)

Wife: ok sorry.

( she was again gone to silent mode and we return back to bed, she was came near me and place her head on my chest and caressing my chest, )

Wife: sorry, sorry

Me: ok,

( she was uplifting her night up and lying fully naked next to me, she was seeing me and gone to my shorts and took out my dick out of shorts and stroking in hand, she was seeing me and stroke my dick, it's getting hardon, she was looking at me and puts her mouth over me and she was doing blow job for the first time, I feels her warmness in mouth, she was licking from the cock ball, it's what I want from her, she was not doing oral sex,
When her mouth rolling over me, her phone ringing, she was shocked and seeing me, I took the phone in hand and seeing it was a number.

I showed it to her.

Me: whose number this, calling at this time?

Wife: she replied don't know?
( and in the mean time call ended, )

She was sucking me and her phone rings for the second time, this time, I attended the phone call and puts it on loud speaker

He was calling by her name

Her eyes seeing me and telling it's uncle I think

Wife: tell me

Uncle: you are busy to attend the call, where he was,
( I signalled her to tell, iam sleeping)
Wife: he was there inside the bedroom

Uncle: slept or not!

Wife: no( it's shocking for me)

Uncle : I will call after some time( he cuts the call)

( she was hiding something, she was telling iam not slept).

Me: why he was calling

Wife: I don't know
( she was seeing me and came and sit over my dick and riding)

She came to my face and seeing my eyes closely and I feels the strong odour of dick, she was seeing me and place her lips on my lips and I feels her whole body weight on dick, she was rotating her buttocks, she was licking all over my face and ask me sorry for not giving this type of pleasure to you from our wedding day, I just push her to side and giving strokes to her, she was squirting little bit and she was seeing me, I give her some deep strokes and seeding my sperms inside her and she was lip locking me and after a moment, my limp dick came out with our mixed juices, she was going down to my limp dick and sucking me, she was doing it without satisfaction and I seen her face expression.

She was gone to bathroom and cleaning herself and when she return back.

Me: it's nice today for me

Wife: hmmm,

Me: call him

Wife: whom?

Me: uncle

Wife: for what purpose, I have to call?

Me: ok, else wait, he will call

Wife: you want him in our life?,

Me: no,

Wife: then! Why you

In the middle of our discussion, his call came, ( I tell her to attend and telling iam sleeping, she was agreed, she attend the call.
Uncle: come on bitch!, whatsup?
Wife: nothing uncle! , don't tell anything to my dad

Uncle: ok ok, what you think about iam telling you yesterday

( she was shocked and seeing me, she was caught redhanded by me)

Wife: yes uncle, but how can I!

Uncle: it's quite easy for you

Wife: please tell atleast what I am able to do?

Uncle: that day how daringly you feed me with your boobs and roaming with exposed boobs inside the saree, no one noticed you

Wife: ok but, it's more chance to get caught by some one

Uncle: ok, think about it

Wife: it's not possible for me to come that long way without him

Uncle : ok, then I will check, it's there any chance to have the same type of dance group in your area

Wife: ( she was seeing me in awkward conditions) ok, but that also, how I will do

Uncle: do it moni, it's not risky, suppose you feel means risky means practice the dance in home itself and it's easy to mingle with them during the stage program

Wife: everything ok, but people will think about me,

Uncle: they don't see the face of the dancers, you are so innocent.

Wife: ok

Uncle: what ok!!!!!, you are agreed for what

Wife:hmmm, I can't do anything without his help here.

Uncle: ok, it's possible for you to go for practice in nearby area.

Wife: I will try,

Uncle : you should try first!. Wait I send one number to you, he will call you!.

Wife: wait please

Uncle: I can't wait for you, it's one time offer, iam the incharge for this summer festival, so please cooperate, next time, I won't tell you like this.

Wife: ok iam doing this for you, but dont tell about me anyway to anyone.

Uncle: it's secret, I don't want to loose the duck duck 🦆giving golden egg 🥚.

Wife: iam believing you.

Uncle: you are mine from that day!

Wife: hmmmm

Uncle: ok

( he cuts the call and seeing me)

Me: yesterday you speak to him

Wife: sorry, iam not telling this to you

Me: why you act like feeling guilty

Wife: iam not going on his way, he was calling me and giving instructions to me yesterday

Me: ok, what he planned?

Wife: telling me to do dance for one song atleast in the function

Me: hmmm, ( my mind thinking it's going to be a treat for everyone in the village) then what you tell to him.

Wife: you heard everything now what he was speaking!

Me: yes, so he tells you to go for practice in our near area.

Wife: he was telling me to come to the place far away for two days to join with the gang, he gave the advance for booking, how can I go.

Me: ok, it's your wish!

Wife: hmmm( she was seeing me in shy, by seeing the mobile, he texted the phone number to her)

Me: ok call him

( she was calling the number and enquired about the address and at what time I have to come like everything to him, after that I seen her).

Wife: please drop me there and pickup in the evening

Me: you alone stay there without knowing the people! , it's unsafe. Wait I took one day leave and Iam also come

Wife: if you came, uncle came to know that, he was doing everything with more daring, that I don't want! , iam telling you are not knowing about this at all. Iam promise him, iam not telling this to you.

Me: ok ok, just I will drop there near that place and waiting near by, for your safety only iam telling.

Wife : ok.

Me: wait, I will ask leave from my boss

( when I speak to my boss, he was scolding for taking more leave, at last I got leave, next day I took her to the area and drop her near the place and she was going inside,
It's like a music band with dance program.

Iam waiting still outside and she was came with one lady in the mid age 35 looking like milf , they both walking on the road,
It's the difference, she was stealing the attention due to her voluptuous body match with the milf, they both gone inside the textile shop, iam also gone inside and watching them, they gone to the inner wear section and stand from there and after a purchase they gone to blouse section and skirt section, she was purchasing lot of things and they paid the bill and they came out and again by walking gone to the tailor shop, it's somewhat looking old shop and having four to five sewing machine inside,

I just stand opposite to them and seeing the measurements taken by the lady, I little bit relaxed,
Then again they walk back to their office.

I stand outside helpless what was going inside.

Time was going fast, I take lunch and took the bike to the same tailor shop.

Time was running fast, they both again came back to the shop and took the bag, she was walking with her and took auto,
I got shocking again, where they are going

Iam following the auto, it came to stop after the city limits.
There one small shed available, iam seeing the girls like cheerleaders dancing for some songs,

They both gone inside the shed

After a gap I seen her in different colour dress, she was seen separate in the gang,
They teach him, iam not seeing clearly due to long distance.

Iam searching for the place to spend time, there was no any home or shop, I just sitting on my bike, all the ladies came outside in normal dress, iam searching for her, in the mean time one share auto came and all the ladies getting inside, I just follow the auto, it came to stop near the bus stand, every one gone to the respective places.

She was standing with another lady.
Iam waiting for her to go, but not gone, I called her on mobile, she was telling " No need".

I just started my bike and came to the nearest bus stop and waiting for them, they came by bus and she was telling bye to the lady, she was looking aged 30 years.
My wife was started walking back towards our apartment, I just followed her and picking up her in bike, and we came to our house.

She was looking relaxed and telling about

( when iam gone inside the office, there was a lady sitting inside the office, iam telling about the person tells me to come here today, she was then speaking to him on phone and took me to the shop and we purchased the things and gone to tailor shop to stitch the materials and then she bring back to the place where they practice dance, it's good for me atleast one of the group dancers belong to our area, I have an company to do.

When I reached their, all the ladies wonder about my age and size and they even commented " Hereafter we can get leave anyway because of her"

You practice today any steps, I want to see it

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was opened her bag, and took out the dress from there.
She was tooking nice pair of lacy bra and panty from the bag and took out two number of short skirts and blouse with some aari work.

She was undresing herself fully and wearing one set of bra which was redin colour it's look like net material barely exposing her areola and having some good quality at the center and hides her nipple, she was wearing the panty and it's hiding her pussy area well and her buttocks was some what exposing and she took out the black colour skin dress it's look like a tight shorts and wearing it and wearing the short skirts it was up to her lap only, but that black colour shorts was up to knee, it's hide her private area better, she was wearing the blouse over her bra and it's fit correctly and expose her cleavage little bit, she was searching for something inside and took out a navel chain and wearing it over her, she was looking like perfect milf like dancers, she was seeing me in shy and doing some funny steps they teach her today,
It's not dancing steps, but it's a kind of teasing the audience by giving some glimpses of her assets shaking during the steps.

She was seeing my face.

It's good to have seen you in this outfit, you looked stunning dear, I like it.
I want you to wear some modern dress but it's ok not modern but still having my attention, I feel my dicks rock hard inside my pants.

Come on be in this costume today for me.

Wife: hmmm! No

Me: it's ok for me, shall we go for some kind of modern outfit purchasing now.

wife: no, we will go in the weekend

me: tomorrow, you are going or not!

wife: yes going with her, you no need to come

Reactions: Delta101

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was gone to the kitchen and preparing dinner, I took her phone and seeing it.
Uncle was calling her frequently and she was also speaking with him.

The most shocking part is she was received her dancing photos from his number,

It's look strange, may be the man took all her photos and videos sending to uncle,

Now the real trap is set for her, as previously there was no photo proof for him to betray her.

She was also like to wear the dresses,

Iam searching her mobile for some other things and she was received a message from some unknown number but there was no any reply from her.

I seen the picture of her.
She was going to rock, it depends on the male partner she was going to have on that day.

I came back to kitchen, she was not opened the kitchen window and preparing ,
Now she no need the man in the opposite apartment, she was already having one dick, but how she gave her number to people, I don't know.

I just came to her back and pulling her skirt down, she was seeing me, tomorrow iam going to wear it, don't make it nasty.
I will remove it in bedroom,
She gone to bedroom and removing her skirt , and I removed her blouse also, she was looking like a bikini babe in 👙 red colour pair.

It's giving immediate hardon to me, I took my dick out and mount her in the bedroom, she was walking towards the kitchen and I seen her buttocks was clearly visible.

She was seeing me and adjusted her panty and I inserting it inside her, it's fully wetted and slides easily and she was held her buttocks up and receive some deep strokes.

Iam waiting for her to open window but she was not done anything and gave her some deep strokes and Cumming inside her.

She was looking back to my eyes and took her panty out of body and put in bathroom, she was only in her bra, I seen my semen was rolling over her lap.

She came to hall and eating with naked body.

She was ease out her shyness.
Iam still wonder, what will happen if any came.

She was completely turned up.

Reactions: akshatham787

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: you are very bold now in exposing

Wife: hmmmm.

We are lying on the bed and she was took her mobile in hand,
I seen her mobile, she was seeing me,
Wife: what you want!

Me: iam already seen the photos, uncle send to you, it's nice( she was shocked)

Wife:you seen my mobile in my absence!

Me: yes

Wife: hmmm, not angry on me???

Me: no, not angry on you

Wife: hmmm

In the middle, she was getting call from uncle again.

( she attended it,

Uncle: it's good, iam think, you are not agreed , but good.

Wife: hmmm,

Uncle: you want to go regularly or one week.

Wife: not planned uncle!

Uncle:it's almost one more month you are having,

Wife: yes!

Uncle: don't fear in group no one notice you,

Wife: hmm, don't involves me in risk uncle, I will do whatever you want

Uncle: no risk. They agreed to take care, they will put strong make up and different hair style. No fear at all.

Uncle: you want me badly, I know bitch, due to long distance I can't . Wait for a month, then I will take care of tight cunt, you want it from me Or not!?

Uncle: I seen the lust filled eyes from you when you see the dick of mine,

Wife: ( she was seeing me) hmmmm

Uncle: iam ready with sex pills for you!

Uncle: you want it or not!

Uncle: what are you doing bitch, look like doing something
Wife: no uncle, nothing.

Uncle: ok it's hard for me to wait one more month to see the milky boobs

Wife: hmmm, yes

Uncle: ok, call you back

Wife; ok uncle!.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Me: still remember the night!

Wife: yes he is!

We slept that day.

Next day she woke up before me and getting ready, iam also getting ready,
She was telling bye to me.

I am gone to office and came in the evening,
She was not turned up, I am waiting for her in the balcony, she was came to room.
She was gone to bathroom and refreshing, I took her mobile,
It's uncle again sending her today's pictures she was looking stunning ,
She came outside and seeing her mobile in my hands and looking me in angry.

Wife: I will show you dear, iam not hide anything from you!,

Me: it's nice poses you are giving

Wife: yes, they are calling me as chubby queen,

Me: hmmm

Wife: it's some what entertainment for me, otherwise it's full boring inside the house.

Me: ok! You are shyness totally gone .

Me: shall we go outside today!

Wife:ok

I took her to the shopping mall and tells her to try some more modern outfits, she gone to the inner wear area and take same lacy bra and panties, I gave her some time and she picked up some collection and we gone to pay the bill,

On return , I took her to the hotel and we eat together, she was getting attention from the eyes.

After that we are came to our apartment, I parked the bike, it's shocking for me, because the man was also in the parking lot, seeing her, she was held her heads down.

But he started the discussion

Man: where you gone!

Me: just gone to her home

Man: it's disappointment for me, madam sorry, you took it as a wrong means sorry.

Me: ok brother

Man: iam waiting

We are return back to our home and seeing her in tensed mode

Wife: why I meet him!
It's humilating me

Me: hmmmm

Wife: it's all over,

She was fully concentrate on her practice, one day she was asking me permission to go for program in the nearby village.

I gave her permission, she felt happy for that and iam asking her, shall I come to drop, she replied no to me, they are planned to go by van.

It's nearly twenty kilometre, I gone to the place early before their van returned, stage is set up with the music instruments and the singers are singing the songs one by one, there was shed with coconut leaves, there the ladies gone inside and getting ready for the dance show later,

The time was reaching 9' o clock and the music instruments they taken from stage, and the songs started playing,
Three ladies and three gents came to the stage and iam searching for her she was not there,
The ladies performing duet with their partners and doing romance with them instead of dancing, they hugging and lifting the ladies, it's good, the crowd whistles for the songs,
Once it completed the other set of gang came to stage, she was there in the middle row, the same type of erotic songs played, she was awesome in the short skirts and she was enjoyed by her partner very well, she was looking like a doll, she was hugged by him, she was lifted by him and they acting like lip lock, it's my dick gets hard inside the pant.

Once the song completed and all of them gone down side and they came back after some time , this time item songs played, she was standing last in the left corner, the most shocking part is they are not wearing shorts give them free show of her panty scenes.

Her friend was sitting near the edge of the stage and bending her body to give some glimpses of her boobs, they are pointed out some one in the gang and doing nasty things.

Her friend came back side of her and hugged her from back and giving moments like fucking her, the crowd cheered loud and the colour light flashing, she pushed her on floor and lying over her, both are rolling show their beauty to near one, one of the lady unbuttoned her blouse fully and dancing, the crowds cheering loud,

Once this song completed, the one of the most erotic songs played, the ladies in the crowd started walking back to home, mostly gents there , they came to the stage by wearing transparent saree over the body, it's just having their inners,
Iam came forward and seeing her, it's her red colour bikini 👙 , she was wearing behind the saree, my eyes fixed on her only, she was doing some dance moments, she was hugged by him mostly and placing his hands over her boobs, he was enjoying her like anything and doing some fucking movements, the crowd gone crazy and they started flashing the colour lights on the stage, he was smooches all over her from back and came near the stage also, it's brilliant, he was uplifting her in hip, she hugged him by puts her hands over his shoulders, he was giving again the fucking movement, the crowd cheered again, now she takes her hand from his shoulders, he was rotating her, her saree was came up.

He stopped and the next song was playing on continuous, she was seeing the crowd and her partner came back to her and hugging her from back, her boobs bulging out, the most shocking moment is he came in front of her and hugged her and turning her back to audience and unhooked her bra straps, she was hugged him very tight,
The crowd cheered loud and she was still hugging him, he pushing her and her under bust was visible clearly and again the flash lights started, she was gone to the back side.
It's not easy for her, to hide her big boobs without melons and the crowd started cheering, iam seeing all the ladies with unhooked bra and standing.

Their partners bending down and came down, the ladies gone down.

Crowd gone crazy.

But for me, she was not exposing fully her assets but her partner enjoying her so much.

After that the crowd going to home,
The ladies came by wearing saree and waiting near the stage and they getting paid.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
I started my bike and came to in the midnight
She messaged me, it's going late, I will come in the morning,
I think about her partner once again, definitely he will have her.

Next day morning, she was came and seeing me, iam getting ready,
Iam not having time to discuss with her now.

She was seeing me, iam getting ready and telling her bye.

I reached the office and it's almost having one week for her, then she will go to her native place.

In the evening, iam came back to house and seeing it was locked inside, I just knocked and she was came to open the door, she was feeling tired,
She gone to the bedroom and I refreshing myself
When I gone inside the room and took her mobile and found nothing from uncle,
It's gave me a strong doubt on her.

Days are running fast.

I booked the tickets and we boarded the bus,
She was getting attention from the cleaner and the bus driver, there was no any act from me and herself, I slept that day and when I woke up found her near the curtains and her saree was displaced near her legs and just get up and see her, she was having her one side boob hanging near the curtains, and gets touched by the cleaner, of the bus,
It's giving shocking to me, our eyes meet each other,but he was in such a bold.

Iam waiting for him, she was getup from and seeing me, and confirmed me, she get down from the berth and gone, I just roll over and watching her, they both gone to the driver cabin, it's purely both of their guts, I just wait there and gone to the front door and opened the door, it's just locked from outside
She was enjoyed by them in driver cabin, I just moved the curtains and looking from the other side, it's shows her legs only , her saree was up.

Her leg fingers are cuddled, it's shows her was in deep pleasure, after a gap, I seen the cleaner came to sit near her legs by correcting his shorts.

He was seeing the locked door and our eyes meet again,
This bus came to stop for minute, I seen the driver came to the berth behind his seat and he was stroking his dick by tooking it out side, it's huge and thick up to 8 inch, he was rolling over the condom over his dick and gone over her, the cleaner was seeing me, he just opened the door slightly and puts my face, he was taking her in missionary position, her leg fingers cuddle and spreading her legs widely,
He was giving her hard and deep strokes,

The cleaner seeing me and winked smile at me and open the door little bit, now I seen her saree was up to her hip, her big buttocks was completely naked on the berth and having some wetness in the berth, the most shocking part is her buttocks flesh was shrinking for the strokes he give, I seen his cock balls was making sounds by hitting her ass holes, I seen her pussy juices splashing out when he takes the dick fully out and inserts again, she was having the real man in the age 35 giving her hard strokes, iam seeing her legs came close to the corner seat, I touched her cuddle fingers, he was giving hard strokes and his speed increasing, she took her legs in air, iam seen he was stopped fucking her and held his dick over her and after some time, he took over his dick and rolling out the condom from his dick and inserts the condom inside her pussy with his fingers, he was then gone to the seat and started the bus, but she was still there and she was pulling out the condom from her pussy, but it's already sheds some semen, she was put it down and rubbing her pussy and cleans with her hands,
She was getting up, I stood up from the place and gone to my berth, she was came back to the seat and lying next to me.

I can't believe it, she was now making every chance to happen, if they initiates it.
She was still facing the curtains and the bus came to stop at the stop, everyone get down to gone to toilet, she also get down and gone to toilet and came back and asking me for something to drink.

I purchased coffee in the motel and we are sitting in the table and she was seeking attention from every man because of her both bra straps came in to view out of her blouse.

The driver was winked smile at her, they came and sit near our table, and other bus driver also came to sit just opposite to them

Driver1: anything special

Driver2( other bus driver) : nothing today, anything you got!

Driver1: yes, it's a special meals non veg for us, we enjoyed just before.

Driver2: better I can came to your bus as driver, our bus is like a premium bus fully booked always!

Driver1: ha ha ha, you getting more salary compared to us,

Driver2: but you are getting free lunch! Who's that bitch!.

( my wife seeing me and sipping coffe)

Driver1: may be here only.

Driver2: young chicken curry or what!

Driver1: young only

( she was getting the attention from the other bus driver too, we just get up from the table and gone inside the bus, when I look back they commented and laughing by seeing us)

Me: how they speaking in double meaning dear,

Wife:hmmm, ( she was not showing interest on the discussion, i just stopped the conversation and seeing the bus started it's journey again, when I woke up, it was almost we reached the town and took all the luggage and came to the door,
The cleaner was helped in unloading the luggage and commented " Bag was weights a lot".
He was smiling at her and took the auto and we reached her home and seeing her mom and dad welcomed us, her brother as usual sleeping inside his room.

She was gone inside bedroom and came outside by wearing nighty, I gone inside and wearing my shorts and refreshing myself, in the mean time her mom preparing tea for us, she was serving us,

Her mom and dad asking about the day to day life.

I seen her face was looking outside for the used vessels, she was telling her mom and gone to the small table and iam seeing her, this time she was even better, I can't explain, she was uplifting her nighty up to her lap and she was sitting in a manner like, she was uplifting her nighty and sitting on the chair with naked ass, as iam seen from my point of view, she was literally exposing her legs and her nighty not hiding her buttocks, she was literally showing, if any one seeing from her back it's gives him clear view of her buttocks and ass crack also, she was this time well placed her nighty over her pussy,
She was doing like this outside, iam getting clear view of her laps to butt from the hall itself.

Iam thinking about her other side of her, it's was showing to the road users a free glimpses of her milky thighs and buttocks,

Iam expecting any one now to witness her big buttocks, but iam seeing her, she was busy in cleaning the vessels, it's her dad was took his toothbrush and paste and gone to the kitchen, it's rock hard for him, if he seen it!

He was standing there for some time and he was gone to the terrace, it's give him clear view of her naked ass from upper side, she was looking for her mom in between.

She was in the same pose, iam not seen her dad came down,
She was getting up from there and bending her down to lift the vessels, it's shows her full buttocks .
She came inside by correcting her nighty and after a gap, her dad came down and washing his brush and face and came inside the room.
They preparing tiffin for us, she was serving us.

Iam seen her nighty , she was giving deep cleavage her boobs are free inside.

After that, her brother came outside and seeing us, he was doing some chat with us.

His friends are came for him and calling from outside, he wears the shorts and gone to play cricket.

Her mom telling to her, iam going to field today, if you want means come with me.

She was readily agreed.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
We all the three walked to the place and seeing the labours already started their work.
They happy to see us and her dad was not there in shed, we just sitout in the shed, her mom was asked them to work fast, she was getting inside the field by uplifting her saree, she also started the work, this time i seen the faces of the men brightening, I just signalled her to watch her mom in action, she was not believes her eyes, whenever she bending the eyes around her fixed on her.

Wife: it's shocking

Me: it's all woman doing in their husband absence

Wife: ohhhh, is she really exposing

Me: you go and check

Wife: hmmmm,
Me:hey seen uncle coming

Wife: where he was!

Me: there! You can inside the field better

Wife: yes!

Me: hmm, go

( she was also gone inside the field, it's going to be visual treat for the labours, he was came and seeing me, smiled at me, when you came!

Me: today morning!

Uncle: it's a great day and iam still wants her

Me: hmmm
Uncle: don't think humilated, it's all wife's doing in the absence of husband, but in your case, it's different she was done in front of you!

Me: hmmm.
Uncle: iam not even thinking about her in my dreams , iam think about these type of mstured ladies, but it's happened so quickly. She was the youngest one, I fucked in my life.

Me: any other ladies, you fucked!

Uncle: it's good question!, yes

Me: you are lucky here

Uncle: ok! Let's play with her or

Me: her mom also available!

Uncle: so what! She will do it for me,
Already doing something I think.
( she was calling her mom and my wife to come out side, but her mom replied work available

In the middle of it, her dad came and she was came outside immediately followed by my wife,

Her mom: ok let's cleaning my self, you drop me at home, I have to prepare lunch for us, don't let them stay here, you treat with him by serving coconut

Her dad: ok, I will come by dropping her

( once he started the bike, he calling one of the labours to bring the coconut for us, we just stand from there and walking towards the coconut tree and sits on the ground, he was looking at her and massage her massive boobs over her, her cleavage was clearly visible and I seen the labour was bring the coconut and cuts it and gave it to us, she was drinking it uplifting her hands up and it's some coconut water was flowing through her cleavage, the labour also noticed it and he gone after we finished,

He was tells her to unbuttoned her blouse and makes boobs to hang out from her bra, she was looking at the labours they are at some distance, he was tells her to go to motor room for washing ,
She was walking with her boobs out and reached the motor room, once we reached, he was pushing her to the wall and fucking her uplifting her saree up, she was already wet, her pussy hair glistening with her juices, he was inserting his dick inside her and makes her moaning, she was turned her head back to him and seeing him, his grip over her shoulder was very strong, he was slapped her buttocks and makes her saree little bit up, he was now holding her saree tucking and giving her deep strokes, she was shaking her body and her buttocks moving just away from his dick and her saree was loosening and it's fallen from her hip, she was seeing the situations getting worse, her dad may be came or labours may be came, but uncle was fucking her like master, her saree was fully fallen except her saree pallu which was hooked on her blouse, she was started squirting like pissing all over her saree, he was seeing her skirt and blouse was only over her, he pulled down her petticoat also, it's full of ultimate pleasure with thrilling, she was standing stark naked near motor room in the morning,
He was seeing her and turned back to him and makes her to come inside the pot, this time, he unhooked her saree pallu from blouse and she was getting inside the big pot and he was inserting his dick inside her mouth, she was taking it and sucking him well, he was pushing her by her back head,

She was seeing me, he tells her to get up and again giving her the rhythm of fucking in the standing position, when the bike horn sounds hearing, I seen her pussy exploding exploding💥 massive orgasm, he was held her firmly and increasing his phase and stops moving his dick, and licking all over her neck, she was turned her head and kidding him, when the bike sounds came near, he took his dick outside and she gone inside the big pot and iam seeing her pussy juices and semen was mixing with the water, she was looking mad at him and tells me to hand over the petticoat to her, she took the peticoat and wearing it over her breast, but her errected nipples clearly visible, she was going to show it to all, if they came here to wash their hands and legs, she was still looking at him, he was seeing her eyes and came beside the wall and give his dick once again to her which was semi hard now,

She was licking it and I heard the labour sounds,
It's going to be an humiliation for her.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
She was inside the water, the labours came and seeing her saree on the floor and they starts scanning her body, she was reveals her boobs to them.

They started murmuring about her.
Uncle came, once the labour gone, he was seeing her and took her dick out again and gave her to suck, she was sucking him and iam seeing it's get hardon again, in the middle of her dad calling him, he was gone.
She was came out and wearing the saree without petticoat and came and sit near the well, her petticoat was on the sunlight.

Her mom came with the lunch, she was seeing her and her mom came to her and ask her why you dressed up like this, she explained about bathing with petticoat.
She tells her to wait and she guides her to wear the dress and tells we can go home quickly and change the dress.

Uncle was seeing her in disappointment, we came to the house, she changed to nighty and we are taking rest.

In the evening, I took her to the terrace, I am seeing her, she was looking for uncle, he also came to the terrace, he was came and mount her from back and it seems he tried to entered in to her butthole, she was seeing him and tells her to not enter, there was no proper time for privacy.