• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut

Vijaylive

Ruhi called Martin and told him to come to her saloon as she had a surprise for him. In the meanwhile ruhi took madhu back to her saloon. During this 10km travel madhu asked at least 10 times to ruhi whether she looked awkward for which ruhi said no.. Ruhi assured her that she looked very pretty like a sex goddess. Though madhu started her journey to transform herself as modern carefree girl to take revenge on her husband, inside her consciousness she still had that traditional conservative housewife which often peeps out then and there.

At last they reached parking lot and madhu was walking towards saloon along with ruhi… Though ruhi was providing some new fashion tips to madhu, she was not at all listening to her. Madhu had only one thought in her mind. She wanted to see reaction from martin whom she considered as Savior. She was excited to know how martin would react after seeing her transformation. After reaching saloon which was at second floor, Madhu’s eyes were wandering in search of martin however she was unable to see him.. Like a complaint child, she took her mobile and called martin. Martin picked up the call

Martin: Tell me sweetheart

Madhu: Where are you Martin??

Martin: Sorry dear.. I am held up in traffic.. Will be there in 15 mins…

Madhu: OK I am waiting

Saying this madhu disconnected the phone. Madhu knew very well that next 15 minutes would be like 15 days for her as she was eager to see the excitement of Martin. She was walking here and there in front of the saloon just like an impatient cat… After 15 minutes she saw Martin coming.. Madhu was completely looking into the eyes of Martin just to see his excitement. As martin saw Madhu he was completely jaw dropped. He was shocked to see a woman who looked very traditional few hours before when he left completely getting transformed into sex bomb… Martin just came and was about to hug her. But Ruhi stopped him by saying just now madhu had a tattoo on her hand and it would be painful if you touch her now.

Martin’s cock got bulged by seeing the tattoo in Madhu’s hand. Now he was in a state of depression where he feel like eating her like a wild tiger however he is unable to touch her due to the tattoo.. Martin gave a kiss on Madhu’s tattoo. Madhu felt tickled when martin’s mustache touched her elbow.. Though the effect of painkiller got reduced and madhu could feel the pain in her hand, she was completely excited by seeing martin’s reaction and also his kiss on her tattoo made her pussy soaked. Ruhi gave some tablets to madhu and informed her to have it if she had fever or body pain..

Martin and Madhu left the saloon by 6:30 pm. Martin was so turned on that he felt like doing something with madhu now. However he was aware madhu cannot move too much due to the pain on her hands. While driving martin touched Madhu’s hand and it was so good and soft like a babies palm. They were holding each other’s hand. Madhu had married to Ram and had lived with him for years, however she didn’t feel the safety and security when she had hold martin’s hand. Once she had hated him like anything but now she literally had surrendered herself to Martin. Since she had some conservative and traditional attitude left in her, she didn’t expose her feel to Martin openly. They reached highway in next 10 minutes when rain started pouring heavily and Martin parked my car some 200 metres next to highway road and turned off the lights. He told madhu it would be safe for them to drive after rain stops to which madhu agreed. Martin was sure that it was safe for them to be there as Martin had brought many of his bitches for a quickie earlier to that place. Martin turned on the AC.

After parking the car in an isolated place, Martin looked at Madhu. Madhu knew his intention and was bit afraid and tensed. Martin calmed her down and made her to drink some water. Then slowly Martin touched her face. He felt it was so smooth. He came close to Madhu. He could feel her hot breath hitting his face. The feel of it was making him die on lust and his cock was begging to be freed from his pants. He looked into her eyes and even she did the same. Both of them got into each other’s eye pupil. Chillness of AC and heavy shower of rain made the scene romantic . Then keeping in mind about Madhu’s hand martin slowly went near her and hugged her. She closed her eyes due to the erotic feel. Madhu felt a magic in martin's hug and also love for her. He was very careful in handling her as he did not want to hurt her. Though madhu could feel the pain, love and care which martin had for her had overshadowed the pain and madhu started reacting to martin's tune. More than sexual feel, Martin's action were creating a sense for trust for madhu and now she was ready to be his puppet. Martin was slowly with his prey's emotions. He was creating a trust and he was sure this trust can make him break her conservative attitude..

Slowly Martin broke the hug, However madhu wanted it to continue for a while.She felt disappointed when Martin broke the hug.. But before she could react Martin started to kiss madhu on her cheeks. Madhu could feel the saliva of martin making her cheeks wet. Also the mustache of martin touching her body had given her an exotic feel.. Slowly his fingers were tickling madhu's navel ... Also martin was slowly licking madhu's earlobes due to which Madhu could feel really Hot even in AC and her nipples were in an attention mode which was clearly visible as she had not wore bra.. Martin could feel madhu's breaking point. Madhu couldn't control herself and was about to whisper into martin's ear to kiss on her lips, suddenly martin stopped playing with madhu's body and said

Martin: I am really in a mood to fuck you today however i care for your hand.. Lets wait till it your pain gets subsided. Also your child will be waiting for you.. Do you remember sweet heart..

Madhu: Though madhu was disappointed with martin stopping in the middle, she was happy for the care he had for her. It was then madhu remembered she had a family and a child. Till she considered herself as a cute princess who was single. From morning when she met Martin till now, she never remembered about her home.

Martin dropped madhu in her home and gave a good bye kiss on madhu's forehead. He also told madhu to take rest till the wound gets healed and also keep him and ruhi updated if she had any pain or side effects. Madhu got down from the car and Martin left the place

Madhu checked the watch and it was 9 PM. She was sure Ram would have not had his dinner and her child would need mother's milk. Madhu quickly opened the door with her key.

Ram was surprised to see madhu's makeover. He also noticed that this was not the dress she wore in the morning. But since he is paralyzed he canr anything

Ram: What is this Madhu??
Madhu: My life.. My choice.. I don't think i have to explain it to you

Ram really felt shocked to hear such an answer from madhu. She never spoke in such a manner even to her enemies. Suddenly Ram saw the tattoo on madhu's hand. He was blown away by seeing Madhu's transformation within few hours

Madhu lost all her interest on her husband and just went to her room closed the door and got refreshed. She came back after wearing her sleeveless night dress. When she was taking bath she just recollected what all happened to her from morning. Face and attitude of Martin started making her fall for him always. She started becoming a mindless slave for martin where her full thoughts were completely filled with one and only Martin' She was waiting for pain to get subside soon so that she can meet him and complete the act what got broken up in the middle inside the car.

After one hour madhu came outside her room and asked Ram whether he need something to eat. Madhu fed food for ram. Then she said she was very tired for the day and she wanted to crash.

Suddenly Ram noted madhu had not worn mangalsutra.

Ram : Where is the Mangalsutra??
Madhu : it was in my bag
Ram: why dont you wear it??
Madhu: I dont think person who tied me the Mangalsutra had lost his worth and purity
Ram : What do you mean

Madhu got angry from Ram's continuous questions. She just took her bag, took the mangalsutra and threw on Ram's face and told him

Madhu: My child needs a dad that's why i am still living here. Else i would have left you the day you betrayed me.. Now stop acting like an male showmanistic possessive husband, You lost your credibility for the role. Anyway i am tired. Let me sleep . I am your wife only in front of the society and for the sake of my child. Apart from that there is nothing between us..My revenge had just started dear.

Madhu went inside the room and banged the door.. Before gonna sleep madhu checked her mobile and could see Martin's Message in her Whats app

Martin: Are you alright baby??
Madhu: Physically yes but mentally no
Martin: {Understanding the meaning of her statement } : What you mean baby... Cant understand
Madhu: Goodnight}:angry::angry::angry:
Martin: Goodnight baby... See you Soon💕💕💕💕

Martin was now satisfied with her external transformation however He want to break her conservative attitude which is left in her ...

{{ TO BE CONTINUED }

Last edited:
Reactions: Raj4343 and Atanu15

Vijaylive

NEXT UPDATE

MONDAY MAY 3RD 2021 IN BETWEEN 6 PM TO 9 PM... PLEASE CHECK THE SPACE BY 11 PM FOR THE UPDATE

joyeity

Requesting dear writer to add erotic sounds and bad words from madhu when martin fucking her. It will make the story more erotic.