• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut

Vijaylive

Madhu got up next morning only with the cry of her child. She forgot to keep alarm which she always use to do.. she checked the watch and found time to be 8.30 am in the morning. She breast fed her child ... Due to the tattoo she had a mild fever and also when she was doing her morning chaos she was able to identify she had periods. She had pads in her cupboard. She kept her pads and after completing her morning chaos and her bath, she went to kitchen to prepare food for her husband. She fed her husband and had her breakfast. She went to her room and locked the door and called martin...

Martin : Hi Sweet Heart, Had a nice sleep??
Madhu : Yes dear, it was a memorable day yesterday.. Had a sound sleep with some cute dreams
Martin : Wow ! You sound romantic today..
Madhu : You made me behave like this
Martin : That's my cute little slut... Anyway have a 1 week rest for your cute hand and body ... Next week we can plan a trip to GOA. We do have a consignment there to be signed. All the office work i will take care, you just take care of me... That's enough...
Madhu : Sorry dear i cannot come. You know my hubby is paralyzed. And i do have a child
Martin : (With his finger's crossed ).. Touch your heart and say, are you not interested in spending some quality time with me ??
Madhu (Blushing) ..It would be my dream come true if i get such a chance...
Martin: ( Mind Voice ) " The slut is right into my trap... This 1 week is gonna change your life like anything my cute little pie...
Madhu : Hello !! Are you There...??
Martin : Ya Ya... Don't worry... I will make some alternate...
Madhu : (In a Confused tone ! ) What are you planning to do??
Martin : That's a surprise... Just wait and see... Anyway be prepared for a fun of your life next week...
Madhu : ( With a mild kiss on her phone ) See you Soon

Now martin was not sure how to take madhu from her home. Though he had told her this would be a 1 week trip, he had planned to extend it till madhu gets completely transformed into his fuck toy or slut... Suddenly martin got an idea..

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Fan and Atanu15

Vijaylive

Martin took his car and he went to nearby hospital which was nearby his place... He asked in reception, whether Nurse chithra was available.. She left the job 2 months ago ... Martin said OK and left to chithra's home.. While driving Martin was thinking how he knew chithra....

Martin ( Mind Voice ) : Karma is a boomerang.. Chithra, a sweet innocent girl who came into this hospital to work as a nurse did only 1 mistake, she fell in my sight... If she had not met me, surely she would not have lost her virginity just after 4 months after she joined the hospital... That too initially i had to make her compromise by in such a manner that if she had to have money for her mother's operation, she had to sleep with me...It was really a great scene when someone was made to compromise by force on bed. Later made her addicted to my sex and drugs. Now i am going to her place for a favor...

Martin reached and rang the bell... No one opened the door... Again martin rang the bell... After 3 minutes chithra opened the door...

anandhi-1047577-02-02-2021-12-33-47

Chithra : Hi Martin... What a surprise....Come in
Martin : How are you chithra??
Chithra : Going on well
Martin : ( locking the door and hugging her from behind and moving his hand on the top of the boobs ) How is my spongy cake
Chithra : ( with a heavy breath ) ufff.... mmmm.... yessss.... fineeeeee

maxresdefault
Fondling her boobs from behind

mqdefault

Suddenly martin leaves her body... Martin have no interest on her as she had been used by him many times... so Martin told chithra reason of her visit

Martin : I heard you left the job, what was the reason??
Chithra : I am getting addicted to drug day by day due to which i am unable to concentrate on job... Facility understood my weakness and threw me out of the job...
Martin : Really sorry to hear.. ( Mind Voice )... I am the reason for your addiction
Chithra : ( Mind Voice ) This fucker will never be alright... what an actor...:):)
Martin :: Anyway I need a favor from you Chithra....
Chithra : At your service baby
Martin : My friend's husband is paralyzed. She is working.. So need someone to take care of her husband and her child
Chithra : ( in a sarcastic tone ) : Is she your friend or your slut??
Martin : ( with same sarcasm ) What were you for me when i met you??
Chithra : OK Leave it... Tell me how much can they can offer me... ??
Martin : Don't worry just take care of her husband and child, i will pay more than a pie you expect... Just be there on friday
Chithra : (in a seductive tone ) OK honey, Anyway what is your plan today??
Martin : ( Knowing her intention ) I am busy baby.,.. Have to go .... Good bye...Be there on Friday... Address and advance money will be given to you within next 3 days,

saying this martin gave a formal hug to chithra and left the place......

So now within 3 days chithra will be going to Madhu's home to take care of her child and paralyzed Husband. To know the twist and turns please be patient till tomorrow evening 6 PM....

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

Vijaylive

For next two days madhu's life was moving in a routine manner... Only difference was that, madhu had lost interest on her family... Though she proclaim she love her child, it was very evident that madhu was loosing the interest and enthusiasm which she had on her child earlier..

Every time madhu use to feed her child before the child cries. But now a days her child have to cry to get milk. Also earlier her child had a powder smell when someone hugged the baby. But now a days the child started to have smell of urine and shit. Madhu had not cleaned the child regularly as she had done earlier. Also madhu's house started being untidy. Though she says she does everything to take revenge on her husband, the truth was that she started loosing interest on her family and the revenge concept was just an excuse..

Now a days madhu was just doing things to satisfy martin.. Spending time with him was her main hobby... Though she had not gone to work for few days due to periods and mild fever, she use to spend most of the time on whats app with martin... One day after feeding her paralyzed husband and making her child sleep, she started sending whats app message to martin..

Madhu : Hi Master.. Hi love..
Martin : Wow.. That was superb slut...
Madhu : (In a Blushing Mode ) At your service my dear
Martin : So had your dinner...
Madhu : Yes.. What About You??
Martin : Boozing and thinking about next week events with you
Madhu : (In a Confused ) No Martin, How can i leave Ram and my child alone. He is also paralyzed
Martin : Don't worry slut, i have made all arrangements
Madhu : Really.. What is it??
Martin : Surprise... Very soon you will come to know
Madhu : (in an impatient mode) please tell me else my head will break...

Martin suddenly made a video call to madhu.
Madhu disconnected the call and messaged him stating an excuse that her Child was sleeping and her husband was sleeping in another room. However martin knew she was saying this as she didnt was expose him over phone. Martin messaged her to move to the bathroom and make video call. Madhu felt restless to do however since she could not disrespect martin she accepted his command and call him..Madhu video called martin...

Madhu ( in a disturbed look and tone ) : Te..ll meee... 😡😡

Martin was speechless seeing madhu.. Madhu was wearing a sleeveless nighty without bra.. Nighty was so transparent that her nipples and boobs were easily visible with a splash of water..

1-medium-1

All the while martin was inspecting madhu's round beautiful boobs and her nipple.. He felt as if he was viewing cute vanila ice cream with a strawberry on its top.. Martin somehow wanted to see her topless and if can wished to do a phone sex with her but he knew phone sex was not possible as madhu had periods.. However martin decided to make her topless today..

Martin : You look like a real sex goddess. What is the color of your bra??

Madhu suddenly felt uneasy hearing such words over phone. She often felt chatting over whats app in a sexy manner was unsafe and also she was uncomfortable for doing this...

Martin : Hey slut.. Didnt you hear me, i asked what is your bra color?? ( Knowing very well madhu was braless )

Madhu : (in a shivering tone ) Please Dont talk to me like this over phone... I feel uneasy to reply..i beg you

Martin enjoyed her begging to him. However martin wanted to break her inhibition and make her understand his value. He want to make her understand how his anger can completely break and melt madhu..

Martin ( in an angry tone and looks ) : you promised me you will do whatever i wish but now you broke your promise... This would be the last time we are gonna talk.. I don't want a person like you.. Get lost.. Bye for ever...

Saying this martin just disconnected the video call session and put madhu's whats app number in block list.. However he didnt put her phone number in ignore list... He want to see how many times madhu gonna call him and how many text messages he gonna get from madhu..

He was sure that it would be a sleepless night for madhu and also her husband and child would see an irritated and agitated madhu next day. In addition to the tension created by him, even she had periods and it would be her third day tomorrow due to which her anger and mood swing would be rocket high...Also he was sure the tomorrow night would be special night for him as he would be seeing madhu topless..

He could have easily waited for few more days where in he could have not only seen her nude but could have also fucked her. But martin want to break her completely... Before he fuck her he should make her understand his value...

On the other hand, madhu kept on calling martin on his whats app and phone number.. But martin was not picking up the call... Also she had messaged many text message but she didn't get any reply..

Due to hangover and also due to the excitement of seeing madhu topless next day, martin didnt knew at what time he slept but his dreams were so wild that his cock was rock hard and was in attention mode even during his sleep...

( to be continued)

Vijaylive

Next morning martin got up at 9.30 AM in the morning. Effective of the drink had made him forget at what time he dozed off. He got up and finished his morning choas. He sat with his breakfast and mobile. Martin was really shocked to see his mobile. He got nearly 280 miscall and nearly 100 text msgs from madhu. In each msg madhu was begging him to take the call and also was asking sorry for what she had done.

While going through all the message, one message which made him happy was her 96th message in which she said she is ready to do whatever he says and will obey him always.. Martin was happy to see this message and he was now confident that madhu will obey his commands henceforth.. However he did not want to pick up the phone he was planning to break her the maximum. Martin was sure tonight he would see madhu nude and break her conservative attitude ..

On the other hand madhu was completely depressed and sad.
She felt martin would leave her and would never talk to her. She was really so stressed that she forgot to feed her paralyzed husband..

She kept on calling martin but he didn't pick up the phone. Since her child cried she fed the child with her breast milk but she didnt have her food.

During afternoon her husband requested food as he was hungry.. Some humanity was left in madhu due to which she prepared food for her husband and fed him... But Ram could easily understand the love for him was missing in her. He was not sure why she was angry with him. Also every time he tried to talk to him she was ignoring him...

At last at 7 PM martin made a call to madhu...

Madhu : Hello.
Martin : how are you baby?
Madhu was so angry that she was speechless and started to cry... Martin was really happy he was emotionally controlling madhu now...

Madhu (after a long cry ) : i am ready for whatever you say but please dont leave me i beg...

Martin (with a grin of victory ) : i promise you baby i will not leave you hereafter..

Madhu : sorry if i had hurted you...i am ready fot tonight for whatever you say...

Martin : Finish your routine and then come to me tonight in whatsapp.. Wish to......

Madhu understood his silence and said
*ok master *

Madhu was so happy that she quickly finished her job, fed her husband and child, had her food, made her child to sleep and was waiting for martin call at 10.00 PM.. This time she decided she will do everything in her bedroom near her child.. As her child was infant and was sleeping she felt it was not a problem. She was least bothered about her husband either...

At 11PM Martin made video call to madhu..

Martin : hai baby how are you
Madhu : waiting for you dear.
Martin was shocked to see madhu... She was like a true sex angel.. Her nighty was transparent and like previous martin could see her boobs...

Screenshot-2021-0504-195427

Martin : are you naked inside??
Madhu (in a trembling tone) Yes..
Martin : good girl, now introduce yourself as my slut and make it very sexy.. Wish you hear you speak dirty....

Madhu : (pauses and thinks, She never thought of it. it was so difficult) I am your whore, Madhu is my name. You saved me from my husband... You brought me his true face...You are my master.

Martin : ( mind voice ): poor girl didnt know she is trapped and now blaming her poor husband...soon she will be mindless slut... Uff...

Martin (claps): wow. You sound like an excellent slut. Ha ha

(The comment left madhu stunned. However she herself thought she had made a good attempt to bad words)

Martin: Now tell me about yourself. I mean you body. Your figure, in detail. And please make it sexy

Madhu: (pauses again t think what to say) : my figure is 34DD – 28 – 38. I am plump as you see and I am tall 5.5 in height.

Now madhu started becoming bold and started enjoying Martin's style. This was what martin wanted as well.. Best method to break a girl's conservative attitude is to make her talk cheap and then make her expose herself...

Martin: good.. Beautiful, now the nighty. Take it off.

Madhu: No. please

Martin : shall i go?

Madhu (immediately) NO NO.. wait.. I will do.

Martin was anxious to see her topless. Madhu hands were trembling...

Suddenly Martin told her to stop... Madhu was relieved but she didnt knew her relief was short lived.

Martin : since you are doing for first time let me give you an option dear.

Madhu : hmm

Martin : just send me a photo of your boobs...

Madhu was nervous...

Madhu : no... I hate to send through whats app..

Martin (angry tone ) : SEND ME IF YOU BELIEVE ELSE GET LOST...

Saying this he disconnected whatsapp video chat..

Martin was sure madhu would send him snap of her breast.

After 10 mins martin recieved a two messages which made his cock hard on...

Madhu

images-4

Martin was happy with first step of madhu's transformation... He was sure he will enjoy her the fullest in next week and she would be completely under his control...

( To Be Continued )

Last edited: