• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Deepakdenon

It takes 10 min to have Tea Zoya start to sing but with in a min she stopped because of shyness .
Eveytime pradeep was fucking Zoya so this time he wants to play some kinly games and stuffs before going to fuck . So he ordered fried rice and kulfi Ice from one restaurant and said to zoyo

Pradeep : Mam one more task for you I ordered food from zomato you have to get the food in this dress

Zoyo : No way I will die for it .she become angry

Pradeep : Do not worry zomato does not know you

Zoya : ok but if I go with bra and panty sure he will think me as slut and will come regularly

Peadeep : listen I ordered food in your name only .ok be causal and make a scene like you are from bath 🛁 with wet hair and warp towel around you

Zoya : (Zoya was feeling something but he can't express she itself does about that feeling and ) ok you are not going to leave me

Pradeep : zameer let's go to bedroom

Within 10 min zomato boy called Zoya and asked for directions she also acted like in bathroom during calling itself

After reaching door he ringed door bell pradeep and zammer already in bedroom .Zoya didn't respond so delivery boy called Zoya.

Zoya : sorry wait please I am taking bath 🛀 with in 1 min she came out from bathroom with wet hair and acted like from bathroom .

Zoya feeling really different with butterfly effect in stomach in midnight she was standing in towel infront stranger

Sammer to pradeep in bedroom : why bro you are doing these kind of stuffs to my sister she may feels wrost please avoid it.

Pradeep : Hey sammer listen it's all in training to make her fun full girl fucking is not a mater only with fuck she won't become modern by these stuff only she will become more dare .

Sammer become nervous because he can't able to watch it but something is happening

With in 5 min Zoya came with parcel with towel warped around her

Pradeep :hi mam how you felt . Ok keep that kulfi in fridge and serve food for me come on

Zoya went to kitchen to bring water etc

And after she came pradeep gave one cover to zoyo . After opening she found one saree in it pradeep said mam go and wear it but do not remove that pink panty and bra ..

Deepakdenon

Zoya went and changed to saree given by pradeep and came

Now pradeep was ready and start for encounter.

Pradeep : Come on give me a hug 🫂 and dance

With in a minute she removed her saree will a roll now again she was standing in bra and pink panty in front of her brother also .He removed her hair clip and smelled her hair wowwwe it's a smell of some costly shampoo . Smell itself made pradeep so Hard

Pradeep hug 🫂 her tightly and removed bra from her body. She become very shy it's not a first to stand nude infront of pradeep and zammer but still she feeling like first time and he start to taste boobs .

Pradeep : bring some chocolate syrup or something

Sameer went and brought chocolate syrup from fridge it's really cool

Pradeep applied syrup on Zoya boobs nipple and start to taste it it's really went for 15min
She become really wet

Pradeep : Hey sammer come here and remove your sis panty .but one condition you should remove with your mouth only

Sameer : No way

Pradeep : I am asking you to do just ordering you i am in very good mood do not spoil me and make your days worse

ZOYA : ITS ALL FATE DO IT SAMMER

Sameer went near Zoya and kept his mouth on panty due to his small Mustache she feeling differently .

Finally sammer catches panty in mouth and slowly he removing .it's a scene like theater curtain opening for pradeep . Sammer was only few CM away from Zoya pussy .he felt wowww what a clean pussy it's smells rich. He never seen such a clean pusy ever and also he can able to see her wetness

After removing fully pradeep : ok good boy after saying it pradeep start to finger Zoya. She can't control his feeling she start to give some sound with out her knowledge. Pradeep gave eye signal to sammer .sammer was very silent like what to do feeling .Then he stopped

Pradeep : Go and bring that kulfi . After getting kulifi he gave gulfi to Zoya in mouth she start to lick is her ear pradeep said baby think like my dick and suck .she was normally licking after some time pradeep pulled out and he trying to insert kulfi in Zoya pussy she become shocked and said nooooo

Pradeep : shouted silence . Do what i say and he start to insert it finally he inserted and start to lick kulfi .it's really amazing pussy juice mixed with kulfi .

.Zoya said please take out due to cooling it's painting .then pradeep removed out and start to lick pussy normally

Then after a min he insert again in pussy and asked sammer to lick .zammer and Zoya shocked pradeep forced sammer head to Zoya pussy finally sammer start to lick wowww first time she feeling lick licking virgin pussy .. it's really a awesome feeling smell from kulfi and pussy make sammer hard

Zoya feeling really shy to core two fully dressed men's and she was nude alone and it's also her brother licking she can't able to express her feeling also ..

Finaly Zoya start to cum and pradeep removed kulfi because it may pain lot .

Asked zammer to lick ass hole and he also did its also smells clean like nothing comes from it ..

Nearly this season itself for a Hour

Deepakdenon

Then pradeep ask sammer to taste Zoya boobs with chocolate syrup. 🍫 poured chocolate on her and asked sammer to lick come on man do not hesitate we are all here to enjoy not to hesitate then sammer start to lick now Zoya can't able to control her because sammer licking pussy and pradeep licking her pussy .it's a feel like flying in air .

Pradeep : Come on Zoya start to sound why you be shy saying itself he salped heavy in boobs .and he came here Zoya face and removed his pants 👖 and brings his strong tool dick out and start to slap Zoya with his dick .. with pain Zoya start to moan haaa haaaaa aaaaaa

Zoya : please be slow when he opens mouth 👄 pardeep start to slap in lips .

Zoya : Please pradeep I want to go to toilet . To piss please

Pradeep : No No No. You are not allowed to use toilet until morning what ever do it here

Zoya : what how can I do it please do not humiliate more infront of my brother please I beg you like this it's and all basic things.

Pradeep : Hey bitch I will place one bucket you should use that otherwise infront of us other wise you should use roof top .

Zoya : Better bring bucket I will do . Rooftop I can't

Pradeep : Ha ha if you want to pee second time no option only in roof top .

Pradeep went to bathroom and brought one bucket

Zoya came near bucket and zammer become discomfort and went back side so he can't see her sis face .Pradeep ask where you going come here bayya but he said no please . I want to face her daily so these and all makes guilty because all are happening because of me ..

Zoya start to piss its sound hussssss husssssss and sammer turn back and watched first time in this life watching this scene from back he can able to see ass and piss but can't well .

After finishing asked Zoya to clean it with your husband costly dress .with lot of hesitantion Zoya brought one shirt and cleaned her pusy .

After finishing pradeep asked Zoya to sit on her lap she came and sat . pradeep gave one tight slap in ass and start to give lip kiss 💋. It's a very hard one also alternatively he massaging her ass and he open ass well sammer in siting opposite to both and he can able to see her sis ass hole . He likes ass hole but all the girls he fucked have hair is ass or ass hole will be very black bit Zoya ass hole was clean light brown in colour already he licked her ass but that time he didn't noticed it .

After a hard lip kiss 💋 pradeep become little tired and she sat and having some rest . That time he said I need some rest so Zoya come on give a oil massage to me . Bring some oil and pore on me and give massage

Zoya went to take oil and poured on his head and start to give massage on head . Pradeep was in seventh heaven wowww what a feel . Usually Zoya husband ask massage on daily basic so she had well experience in free time she use to give massage . Its really dream life for pradeep because he can imagine to have sexy girl like Zoya but now he getting massage from her that also nude..

After finishing whole body pradeep asked Zoya to massage her back with boobs she had no option so she claimed on her and poured oil on her boobs and start to rub on her back...

After finishing Zoya also become oil full .

Sammer on become nude and get oil message from your sis .come on man remove your dress

Now sammer removed all dress standing Only in Panty. Pradeep come on man .

Massing her brother was not a big task for her because in olden days he use to bath him for Diwali and all with oil bath .but now he grown
While massage his leg she can able to watch sammer dick growing in side panty ..

Deepakdenon

After finishing massage all three are fully oiled .now pradeep was in mood of fucking Zoya like never ever before . He taked some piles for long lost

He pulled Zoya and start to kiss her neck and boobs for 1 min and start to insert his rock hard cobra in to Zoya pussy in standing position he pulled Zoya hair and start to fuck . Standing position make tup tup sound very much load and sammer was enjoying it

pradeep : come on sammer do not disrespect us soon become nude at once sammer removed his dress and become nude

Zoya start to feel the taste of real sex . And making sound hmmmmm haaaaaaaa and biting her lips . Her eyes for fully closed her boobs was dancing due to heavy stock by pradeep its dancing a lot. Due to powerful stock Zoya become very weak .

After 2 min pradeep changed position to spooning position in living room carpet Zoya does not known this position and all it went for 4 mins .

Pradeep : Come and give some boobs massage to her . Then he starts to give

Then pradeep change to Missionary position stock become really very hard Zoya now forgot all shyness she was in full mood . Zoya start to sound ahaaa ahaaaabhaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa come on fuck hard man why you slowing down

Pradeep purposefully slow down he knows Zoya going to cum so she removed her pennis from her and said ok thats all

Zoya : what come on finish it

Pradeep : Hey bitch what happen you asking to fuck now ..

Zoya : do not cheat come and fuck me

Sammer can't belive her sis is asking to fuck what a change

Pradeep : ok open the doors and have a nude walk in passage then I will fuck .do what I say do not act like innocent

Zoya : without delay opened her main door and went out and had one walk . During that time open wind was blowing in her pussy and ass its really amazing feeling for her . Think during she was really shy to stand in panty and bra now is walking nude. After a walk she came back and went in to house

Pradeep went and lye on floor mat and ask Zoya to sit on her dick and ride . Zoya become discomfort because of her brother .how can ride a stranger infronr of her brother but no choice so she claimed on pradeep and start to insert pradeep dick in pussy

Pradeep said I won't do anything according to your wish you can fuck my dick .Zoya sat on pardeep and tried to enter dick in pusssy that time its hot slipped and sammer came near and helped her sister to insert

After inserting she starts to ride first she was very slow after 3 min. He become more active and riding fastly. Pradeep start to slap on ass but Zoya was not in mood to think about finally she cummed and become tired

Now pradeep changed Zoya to doggy position and start to fuck that time only he got idea .his long time wish was want to fuck girl in roof top under moon light but he can't

Now asked Zoya to getup the pulled her outside and start to walk Zoya asking what are you doing stop pradeep its toooo much I will even die for it

In stair case Zoya pulling pradeep to come to home please do not do this in rooftop .pradeep said shall give sound now I am shameless man but what about you .then she followed pradeep in nude like small obedient girl and sammer was watching her ass dance from back .

All went to roof top nude and pradeep start to fuck her in doggy style with joyfull under moon light . No one in roof top near to building also so all become little comfortable.

Deepakdenon

Fucking went are for 15min and pradeep changed .he lifted Zoya in hands and start to fuck for 1 min and then he placed Zoya in parapet wall start to taste her boobs and lips time goes on Zoya become very cold she start to sneeze sammer really can't see much but she can't belive his eyes because his strict sister is nude in rooftop and she was also comfortable now .while in public place she even won't expose her him to other but see how she was now really he felt joy ,and also some guilty.

Pradeep reaching climax so he asked sammer are you ready to fuck .sammer said no please do not force me . But Zoya was still silent there is no objections from Zoya. But she was ready for it .

Atlast pradeep said it's getting late first floor uncle may come for smoking 🚬 🚭 so we can go down and finish . They all reached home
And pradeep asked Zoya to sit on lotus position and start to fuck finally he finished fucking .with cum out

Sammer was still a audience for there show so pradeep said Zoya bitch atleast give handjob or blow job to your brother . Already sammer was full nude and pradeep asked sammer to stand in doggy position then asked Zoya to pour oil on dick and start to lick his ass .

Both are watching head to head. Pradeeo rised his voice and said come on do it other wish I will through you out nude .

Sammer went on and stand in doggy style with neeldown and Zoya went near and start to apply oil on dick and start to lick his ass .like Zoya sammer also give importance to cleaning so there is no smell it's really a heaven felling for zammer because he never felt this kind of feel with suits. While licking she gave handjob to zammer

But bad luck due to over excitment pradeep cummed with in 2 min but Zoya can't belive one thing zameer unloaded really lot of cum it's really large quantity than pradeep .

Due to fuck in roof top all become dirty . So pradeep asked Zoya to keep hot water we all can take bath Zoya came with hot water to her bathroom after entering pradeep asked Zoya to sit down in stool and he start to urine on Zoya sammer asked what is this bai he said wait man it's golden shower 🚿 for this bitch she was really lucky to have it .

After that pradeep asked Zoya to clean her complete Zoya also washed pradeep like new born baby . Sammer went to take bath in another bathroom . It's become 4 Am finish all and now pradeep start to bath Zoya and it's two of them both they locked and having a small romance with out zammer pradeep asked Zoya to give boobs job without any things she starts to give again pradeep dick become rock hard .pradeep said until cum please give do not stop with inbthat zammer finished bath and went to bed he was very sleepy . It's takes 15 min to cum due to fast shake he cummed .after that pradeep said I am leaving .and said one condition you should say bye from balcony without any dress Zoya said if anyone watched means

Pradeep its really dark due to light failure even u can't watch you properly then she said ok after came down pradeep said bye to Zoya she also said bye in nude .pradeep can watch Zoya nude some what Cleary from down after pradeep went also Zoya stayed in balcony and getting fresh air she really like that experience with full joy she was smiling