• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Deepakdenon

Morning 6 pm usual time for Mohammed to wake up sammer was missing due to ac chill Zoya was sleeping very close to pradeep and to add funny Zoya was sucking her fingers like small one. Usually if she become very tired she use to suck her teeth its looking really cute Mohammed click one pic and went to but tiffin and vegetables for afternoon cook .
Sammer was busy in shylu call in roof top , it's 9.30 pradeep wake up and went down and had tiffin with Mohammed sammer also came after lot of call . Pradeep become dought with whome you are talking man

Sammer : Nothing bro just chatting with frds

Pradeep ; boy friend or girl friend

Sammer : boy only

Pradeep : no no no its not like boy I am sure it's girl give give you phone I want to check

Sammer : Become angry and went

Pradeep : OH oh boy become man now ok k where he going to go will come one day

At 10 30 .am Zoya wake up and went for fresh up and came down with hesitation because she was nude but its new home so little bit uncomfortable to avoid it Mohammed brought one nighty it's sexy royal violet nighty . He gave it to Zoya and she also become happy.

After dinner all had some small talk .with in that sammer came in and asked permission and leave to meet shylu ( BUT HE SAID WANT TO SUBMIT PROJECT REPORT SO leaving like that) Zoya went to kitchen to cook afternoon lunch its been very long for Mohammed to have homly lunch so he requested Zoya. While cooking time only she realized last night fuck ohhhhhhh ehat happen last night zammer fucked her hot and sweet ass its making fishy feel for Zoya but she have to accept it because she needs proper sex regularly slowly she become real inner slut to outer slut . While in travel sammer thinking about last night anal fuck with Zoya to become happy or guilty a fixed fishy feel for him really he was very uncomfortable to face Zoya next time. But it's a tender feel its a proper aanal fuck he tried it with normal slut but it's not happen his long time wish was proper anal sex it's happen real but how to face this situation she does not know to become happy or sad or guilty or afraid of Zoya..with big breath he start to chat with sylu I will be in coffee shop in next 20 min

After lunch all went for again for rest .Zoya still thinking about sammer fuck . Pradeep came near Zoya and removed nighty and makes her nude and start to lick her pussy with in 5 min Zoya husband called Zoya its video call so he said pradeep to keep quit and wear dress and attend call .after 2 min normal talk Zoya husband asked hey first where are you and what dress is it. Zoya become shock and said it's her college friend home last week only she said to her husband she going to attend her friend's brother marriage and husband also said ok .she used that moment and said it's her house forgot to bring night dress so I just wore her nighty While chatting pradeeo rised Zoya Nighty and start to lick pussy she can't react much because she was is video call with husband but pradeep licking .
While talking her husband asked her that can you become nude it's been long time to see you nude . She was hope less but she refused and said if my friend cane means not nice so next time like that she said no to her husband look but pradeep looking pussy without her permission . What a life ....pradeel then said we both going ro purchase some things for night party ..Zoya: what party .. nothing like small BBQ biriyani camp fire if possible we can watch movie in open screen...she become happy and said ok

Pradeep hmmmm ok If I did all means what will you do for me

Zoya what ever

Will you have sex with me infront of you husband .

Zoya : ya I will sure. But my life become danger

Pradeep : I won't let you down like that but say what will you do if your husband and me waiting with cock in same bed with whome you will have sex

Zoya : sure with you only

Let's see ...

Nightangle

Morning 6 pm usual time for Mohammed to wake up sammer was missing due to ac chill Zoya was sleeping very close to pradeep and to add funny Zoya was sucking her fingers like small one. Usually if she become very tired she use to suck her teeth its looking really cute Mohammed click one pic and went to but tiffin and vegetables for afternoon cook .
Sammer was busy in shylu call in roof top , it's 9.30 pradeep wake up and went down and had tiffin with Mohammed sammer also came after lot of call . Pradeep become dought with whome you are talking man

Sammer : Nothing bro just chatting with frds

Pradeep ; boy friend or girl friend

Sammer : boy only

Pradeep : no no no its not like boy I am sure it's girl give give you phone I want to check

Sammer : Become angry and went

Pradeep : OH oh boy become man now ok k where he going to go will come one day

At 10 30 .am Zoya wake up and went for fresh up and came down with hesitation because she was nude but its new home so little bit uncomfortable to avoid it Mohammed brought one nighty it's sexy royal violet nighty . He gave it to Zoya and she also become happy.

After dinner all had some small talk .with in that sammer came in and asked permission and leave to meet shylu ( BUT HE SAID WANT TO SUBMIT PROJECT REPORT SO leaving like that) Zoya went to kitchen to cook afternoon lunch its been very long for Mohammed to have homly lunch so he requested Zoya. While cooking time only she realized last night fuck ohhhhhhh ehat happen last night zammer fucked her hot and sweet ass its making fishy feel for Zoya but she have to accept it because she needs proper sex regularly slowly she become real inner slut to outer slut . While in travel sammer thinking about last night anal fuck with Zoya to become happy or guilty a fixed fishy feel for him really he was very uncomfortable to face Zoya next time. But it's a tender feel its a proper aanal fuck he tried it with normal slut but it's not happen his long time wish was proper anal sex it's happen real but how to face this situation she does not know to become happy or sad or guilty or afraid of Zoya..with big breath he start to chat with sylu I will be in coffee shop in next 20 min

After lunch all went for again for rest .Zoya still thinking about sammer fuck . Pradeep came near Zoya and removed nighty and makes her nude and start to lick her pussy with in 5 min Zoya husband called Zoya its video call so he said pradeep to keep quit and wear dress and attend call .after 2 min normal talk Zoya husband asked hey first where are you and what dress is it. Zoya become shock and said it's her college friend home last week only she said to her husband she going to attend her friend's brother marriage and husband also said ok .she used that moment and said it's her house forgot to bring night dress so I just wore her nighty While chatting pradeeo rised Zoya Nighty and start to lick pussy she can't react much because she was is video call with husband but pradeep licking .
While talking her husband asked her that can you become nude it's been long time to see you nude . She was hope less but she refused and said if my friend cane means not nice so next time like that she said no to her husband look but pradeep looking pussy without her permission . What a life ....pradeel then said we both going ro purchase some things for night party ..Zoya: what party .. nothing like small BBQ biriyani camp fire if possible we can watch movie in open screen...she become happy and said ok

Pradeep hmmmm ok If I did all means what will you do for me

Zoya what ever

Will you have sex with me infront of you husband .

Zoya : ya I will sure. But my life become danger

Pradeep : I won't let you down like that but say what will you do if your husband and me waiting with cock in same bed with whome you will have sex

Zoya : sure with you only

Let's see ...
Very small update bro. GIve a big update pls

Deepakdenon

It's a nice warm evening sea 🌊sound.making zoya very comfortable watching sea 🌊 from balcony gives extra joy she forgot last night sammer fuck. her inner joy become more and more hig,she was smiling without any reason up to pradeep entry she doesn't know about real feel of sex hardly her husband will fuck 5 min and very less foreplay and she does not know about orgasam . she was early waiting for evening party 🎉🥳🎈.

Pradeep came and placed all things in living room and moved towards zoya. Zoya was in nighty (without inner wear)in balcony pradeep came near zoya and huged her from behind and kissed her in ears. she was closing her eyes and enjoying the moment sudden sea wind hitting zoya and hair flying in wind shampoo smell from hair making pradeep wild . woowwww what a feel felt like newly married 💍couple for zoya.

Pradeep : Hey zoya are you enjoying 😊

Zoya : Ya sure Its all very new to my life. If I was very poor and not chance to enjoying me i will be ok because it's our lifestyle. But having every thing and surrounded mens all will enjoy but i will lived jail life even I can't wear fav colour dress itself only restrictions rules etc.but now I have no rules i can wear any thing if I want to run nude also I can really feeling the freedom inside your humiliation.

Pradeep : Ha ha ha really happy, at one point I also felt bad for humilating lot

Zoya : you makes my dream life real what ever you say I will do I said know I felt lot of freedom inside you humilation so it's not a matter for me I love it.

Pradeep : Do not take risk be carefull in your words.

Zoya : what you say what ever I will do . But I am your property now so be carefull do not loose your property.

Pradeep : ok then you have to have sex with sammer thats also you should ride him sure he will be nude while we fucking you should ride him

Zoya : noooooo how can I

Pradeep : I said first itself be carefull in your words do not lie me . Just for words you are saying that's all

Zoya : really not like that

Pradeep : do not cheat me with little bit angry he went down. To garden to cook .

Zoya : was in first floor balcony to make pradeep cool she removed her nighty and trough on pradeep head. Pradeep was standing straight in ground floor

Pradeep : Smiled bit and said i won't accept this keep it and he through back and said deal is deal.do it or I won't talk with you

Zoya : zoya become dam shy and nervous , fear every thing day by day she was ok with hard sex every thing but to fuck sammer means that also if he comes ans fuck means also she can accept but want to ride on top means sure it's a big deal.

Pradeep : again came near zoya and said do not worry take full alcohol and do it .

Zoya : without choise she said ok will try only for you but i will different

P: do not worry I am with you tomorrow also we will be here only but sammer will not be here he will leave ro college so you can enjoy with out any thought so today do what I say.

Zoya. Hmmmm and he huged pradeep like wife 👰.

All came down for cooking zoya start to cut onion and with in sammer game back and went straight to take rest. Mohammad was really busy in biriyani making It take one hour to cook and pradeep start to arrange drinks barbecue ready and zoya also ready

Pradeep went in searched for samme he was in restroom. Sammer phone was in bed pradeep went and open sammer open he already know pattern. And went to gallery he was stunned with beauty of sammer girl friend she was white like milk slim fit pakka curve 〰piece he kept back and called sammer said come soon man. Sammer : ok ok ok

All came to garden 🏡pradeep start to pour drinks for all and played latest songs on open screen.

Drinks started sammer was not drinking . Pradeep come on if you not she will also will not come on mannnn...

Sammer also start to drinks and zoya also taking drinks slowly pradeep acted like forcing zoya ro drinks to feel comfortable. Because it's creat scene like forcing.

Its become dark night moon shines more over garden was filled with moon light.

It's become third round now to be in stedy pradeep poured only pepsi to zoya but all other think zoya drinks lot like that.

Pradeep came near and removed zoya dress and start to lick ass and pussy wowwwww what a side dish for drinks. Mohammad also high now start to remove his dress and become nude and he also came near and start to kiss her lips and pradeep licking pussy sammer watching all .

Mohammad went inside home and bring one bed for enjoy. He placed in garden and lifted zoya and put her on bed. Start to lick her boobs pradeep came near and start to lick pussy. sammer was also high in drinks effect. And start to dance like mad for background songs.. With joy sammer mind was full on shylu and dancing.

Mohammad came near zoya face and placed his balls on zoya mouth she was now sucking Mohammad balls its giving electric shock to Mohammad .

Sammer removing and throughing his dress one by one.

Pradeep full motive is to make zoya a real slut so he tempting zoya with out fucking with licking pussy ans ass it's been 20 min pradeep licking zoya pussy and Mohammad licking her boobs alcohol effect and tempting making zoya more high in mood. Sammer was sitting in one stool. And watching all

Now zoya was in very high in mood make in hit pradeep poured some liqueur in glass and start to urine in glass sammer become shock but pradeep not stopped after glass filled pradeep gave it to zoya. With out any stop zoya start to drink.

Pradeep : how is it

Zoya : didn't said anything and drinking

Pradeep : come on suck me

Like a dog she was walking in four legs and went near pradeep ams start to suck

Then pradeep said ok fuck that dick xome on come.. It's nothing sammer

Sammer was shock. Pradeep already you fucked his ass then what stop acting

Zoya in alcohol effect but she know she want to do it. But how she closed her eyes and said life is once if missed this time then jail life only (his husband coming from dubai if he arranged home there means zoya want to go there sure it will happen this time so it's time to have fun do not think about anything ..)

With building guts zoya stand up and start to walk Mohammad watching from back from her angle he watching zoya ass with sticked grass on her ass and walking her ass dancing like ting tong bell 🔔🔔 from front view pradeep view her boobs bounching like volley ball. Sammer view was from long zoya walking zig zag due to alcohol effect and went near sammer and claim over sammer and sit in sammer dick on first attempt in not went inside properly so pradeep came near and helped sammer dick to went inside now it went inside. And zoya start to ride just one min zoya forgot about sammer and start to ride like a machine even sammer can't able to control cock pain like that much she was fucking riding in top of sammer. His balls was hitting very hard by zoya her ass dacing while fucking Mohammad was in back and pradeep in front both had remarkable view woww owwwww owwwwwwww mass big ass vibrating like train and she was bending like arch while fucking and for pradeep dancing boobs it's really amazing he enjoying scene . Arch strech by zoya while fucking giving very hot view to pradeep moon light garden smell making this sex scenes more rich. Zoya was shouting hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm hhaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaasssss yes yes yes yessssssssssssss agaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pradeep like locked poor boy now shoutinf haaaa haaaa ussss usssss ussss yoooo paining pain ayoooooooo

Sammer can't believe this moment his strict innocent cute sis fucking like a don and her stamina was outstanding. After 5 min zoya changed to reverse cowgirl position and start to ride now Mohammad getting boob view and pradeep getting ass view. Sammer can't take heavy stock so he removed dick from zoya pussy and said it's ok i can't leave me that much strong ride.

To avoid rhythm break pradeep went it and make zoya to in doggy style and start to fuck hard with heavy stock. And Mohammad gave dick in mouth pussss ousss pussss sound from zoya tap tap sound become heavy due to both body hitting.

Mohammad asked pradeep can we both fuck. Pradeep said ok and pradeep switched to ass and Mohammad to pussy and fucking due to alcohol effect zoya do not feel much pain and sounds alone hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ssssssssss come on come on harder harder fuck me meeeeeeee eeee eeeeee come on hit hard useless fellow fuck me man... Then are giving best stock but zoya needs lot now she was become monster and pradeep and Mohammad can't give what she expecting now. Come come on

5 min it went then zoya reached climax and had her orgasam feel... Wowwwwwwwwwww what s feel

Then zoya came near Mohammad and start to ride Mohammad at one second become stunned by zoya stock she was real monster devil hey man pradeep what this girl doing.

Pradeep that's the real zoya if evey innocent become wild means we can't control them.

With in 10 min Mohammad start to cum now pradeep alone remaning