• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

deepak denon

Small update in heavy work sorry next will be big .

Zoya was ready with yellow skirt same like last time every thing happens from home to car and reached theater finally already film started to find seat Zoya turn on mobile torch due to sudden light person in seat closed eye so Zoya switch light position to her wowwwwwwwwww what a clevage to last two fans entire theater was dark and it's tittle card time so full dark sudden spark light with clevage to last two row people become shock very less crowd only so it's not a big issue here and there some people but they got real treat without bra it's popping full out wowww wowww ewowwww it's a life time moment for singles in theater ......bouncing boobs....

There is only one family in Zoya row and they also busy I movie . While sitting pradeep lifted skirt up it's came to her above navel so now she was bottom nude her nude ass feeling theater seating due to A/c it was really cool 😎 it's a woowww experience for Zoya. With in a min pradeep start to finger Zoya . She was afraid of cctv camera but pradeep was not in mood to hear he was fingering like machine . She cummed with heavy load in theater seat and smell start to spread over theater . After 5 min Zoya said she wants to peee pradeep picked her both went out due to night show all the workers are sleeping she heading towards ladies toilet. Pradeep stopped and said you should not use ladies toilet only use gents one come both went in Zoya was shocked how can I pee in this pradeep come on do it .. Zoya was in urgent do she lifted and placed her pussy in urinal and start to pee usssssssssssssss hussssssssss realy free for her and it's a freezing shock to Zoya one teen college boy 19 age came in suddenly and Zoya become tension and boy was may ne introvert type he said sorry pradeep signaled Zoya cool like that .Zoya said to boy no problem i was very urgent so I used gents toilet ladies toilet is in upper floor that boy smiled and said no problem . Still Zoya showing her pussy to boy . Inside the boy was happy like he'll but he was very nervous to express it and he said nice to meet you . Without lifting skirt down Zoya start to walk usually her ass dancing like prapudeeva that boy was watching it without blinking it's a life time moment for him. During starting clevage treat in interval ass dance treat..

Both back to seat due to some needle like screw in seat Zoya skirt got teared in back and it exposing..Zoya said this to pradeep and he smiled and said it's your problem I can't do any thing one thing I can do I will make it big.

No thanks
And after movie over pradeeo followed Zoya without any Gap so she was not catch by people's

While returning pradeel cam in last time rout and fucked her like bad dog in road ride asusal a breath taking fuck with lot of foreplay ...reutun

Last edited:

deepak denon

Two days gone sammer came back from camp and he was really tired with dirty cloth he came back from camp all his dress are dirty he thought all dirty bags in floor and lying on floor .

Zoya : wt happen why you are like this .what is Sameer are you kid hair full of dust and sand

Sammer : Nothing we played lot in afternoon so only .

Zoya : wait I will on heater wait for 10 min and take bath

Sammer : No No I am going to sleep tomorrow morning I will take bath.

Zoya ; noooo in heavy tone and take bath

Sammer : I won't

Zoya went to bathroom and switched on heater after 10 min she came go go gooooo sammer ma

Sammer : noooooooooo

Zoya : came near sammer and start to remove his skirt he was not protecting then she removed phant also now sammer only in panty .come come she picked sammer to bathroom and start to pour water on sammer . After that she asked sammer to sit down in small chair and start to apply shampoo and shop all over body while shopping she removed panty also sammer was standing nude like a kid.. zammer hesitated bjt but Zoya said what new in it nothing stay without anything and she applied shop all over he also cleaned sammer ass well .

After finishing every thing Zoya gave towel and went to kitchen to arrange dinner .

Next morning sammer wake up early because last night he sleeped early and without waking Zoya he went for morning walk while he met pradeep

Pradeep : Hey man how is you camp

Ya really nice

Pradeep : ok k how is your bitch when you going to fuck her pussy

Sammer : Become little bit shy and uncomfortable and noo no no I won't

P : Hey man she was fully ready if you did she won't opposite

S : what what what happen when I absent

P: No my dear I won't tell

S: he become curious about wt happens and also become uncomfortable because its all wrong but can't able to control its like high glass wine effect . He can't able to day yes to enjoy and he can't say no

P: Do not worry man I will take care .

S: Do not make her like public slut . It's her life .I am getting guilty and also I can't say no to all .

P : I can understand do not worry

With confused mind sammer went to buy milk and news paper one think was clear already pradeep was ready with plan what it is more over fun in home that's all .

Two day before Mohammed messaged pradeep that one of his friend was taking care of one beach guest house .owner going to Malayasia in two days with family so no problem if you want I will arrange like that.

Talk goes on pradeeo and Mohammed become very close .he was still virgin so he will spend money for Zoya ...pradeep said ok I will make Zoya ready

M. _ ok it's cctv camera free house and no one from outside know what happening and my frd won't distrup you he was very loyal to his girl friend.

P: then double ok .

M . Called sammer in phone and ask Zoya to be ready for night . And asusual skirt is her uniform

P : with mixed mind he said kk

Z ; what happen

S : pradeep asked to get ready

Z : Do not worry go and take rest .

S : there is no hesitation in her eyes .so he was feeling little ok and with happy mind he went to take bath .

Due to tired sammer went to sleep and at night dinner onky he came out he got new intro with one girl during camp at one point sammer met shylu ya nss girl from girls school they came for one day vist for eye camp support he introduced and got friendship with her. She was milky white girl and cute looking slim girl and chubby face and he was chatting with her for long . In outside Zoya getting ready pradeep called Zoya and said leaving for 2 full days so be ready dress and all no need .and said to be in white skirt

Sammer came and had dinner in 12.45 am only still she was in normal dress while that time door bell rings Zoya went and opened door its pradeep .He came in commending tome Hey bitch still you are not ready what is this why you wearing dress you should get punishment remove it remove it fully Zoya start to remove her dress .
Pradeep : Come on fast
Zoya become full nude and pradeep picked his head hair and start to force her to lift while due to hard behavior her boobs and ass are vibrating up and down .sammer become more guilty because of rough dealing and also sexy mood .pradeep called sammer come on lock the door forgot everything its time to enjoy alone. Life is once

Car is waiting in downstairs pradeep opened door and asked Zoya to get inside sammer was not their suddenly some door opening sound from near by home so pradeep rushed to car and went out .

Then pradeep called sammer and said come out side to end of street .while driving he noted police in are so he diverted to another route .

After 2 km sammer parked in road side and gave one shirt and lungi to Zoya asked to wear it after 5 min one man came in bike first Zoya got shocked later that man came into car and said hiiii beauty angel then only she realized It's Mohammed .
Ya fine with small golden smile then .
pradeep started to follow Mohammed bike while sammer asked why you called this man again .it may become problem .

P: Do not worry he is safe and decent guy in fact he going to take care of our expenses for two days .he arranged beach house for us

S: what two days noooo .( he having meeting with shylu ) so only becoming more shock

Be cool man

Zoya : why Mohammed

Pradeep ; what bitch you ride nude in bike with him but why you opening mouth now .

Zoya : was really happy and very much shy inside . Because Mohammed watched her in full dark so it's not a big deal now in same home for two days means really making butterfly effect in stomach . And also she become more attractive to pradeep he watching pradeep without blinking she started liking pradeep much now a his humiliation are like treat because all her internal wish are becoming true. One of her wish was to enjoy camp fire , night beach sounds walking , kulfi at night time shopping

Now pradeep was looking like hero for her
Reached beach house no one there for watchman etc . Mohammed went to opened the gate Zoya saying thank God no one in house if watchman there means she have to accept that also . And She forgot sammer

she was in joy mood Become house having swimming pool .BBQ area camp fire place open theater 🎥 and big garden . Play area for kids .etc

She was like free bird she went near swimming pool and placing her leg and playing.

Pradeep watched it and smiled .

All entered in to house the house was like mini palace Zoya first time watching this kind of house .

Mohammed hey guys if you want to fresh up he showed restroom . I had bring biriyani from our shop come lets have it.

Zoya went to rest room .
Now Mohammed started to arrange drinks in dining room Mohammed said cheer and first round started sammer was afraid of his sister so he said no . After one round only Zoya came .pradeep shouted where did you went my dearrrrrrrrrrr bitch ok k k now start to dance 💃 come on she danced her known one.. due to without inners its looks sexy

And after 10 min all arranged in dining hall for biriyani and sweet conversations went for 10 min and went for talk with shylu. Mohamed asked how I'd biriyani I think its got very late to have it

Mohammed I will arrange pakka sea food dishes in Night and BBQ chicken . So Zoya become very happy and smiled with joy

After having Mohamed came here Zoya and asked can we dance . Zoya hmmmm

And he placed his hands on Zoya belly its like jelly first time inside Mohamed hugging one girl that is Zoya woowww feeling for him and start to dance some steps he lip locked Zoya with passion its really a soft and melting lip lock Zoya also ready to giving nice company in lip kiss..wowww what a flow for Mohammed .pradeep become little bit jealous but It's all in game .

Pradeep came near Zoya and removed her lungi and hit hard on ass ... Zoya ahaaaaaa
. Now peadeep kissing her ass and licking do not worry it won't pain ....one side humiliation and another side soft... now pradeep teared Zoya shirt buttons . Buttons are rolling here and there wowwwwww bow only Mohammed enjoying Zoya boobs sight clearly . Wowwww wowww wowwww wowwwwwwwww whatba amazing he said in pron movie itself I never seen such a cute beautiful boobs wowwwwwwwww and start to lick right side boobs pradeep came for left side boobs ..ohaaaaaaaaaa zoya start to bite her teeth and sounds esssssssss ahaaaaasssss ssssss ssssss hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pradeep was hard and Mohammed was very soft . It went for 10 min on the other side sammer having some hot talk with her gf for a first time .

Then Mohamed switched over to Zoya pussy a clean shaved smeless pussy .upto that Mohammed imagined pussy may smells bad but it was clean like marble stone and smells good .he start to like now Zoya can't control she insert her hand in Mohammed hair and sounding like wolf ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pussss pussss ssssss ssssss ssssss he was lickinf hard her toungh doing some master magic in pussy .it's all like dream for Mohammed....went for long at last Zoya squrited cum with peee its really hot and Mohammed become very very happy..

Then Mohamed start to undress him self and pradeep come on bitch undress me .so Zoya went to undress pradeep .

Even pradeep become shock my seeing Mohammed size ...and it's fully virgin dick

Mohammed called pradeep and Zoya to master bedroom . It's really big with king size bed . Mohammed cane near Zoya and asked permission shall I fuck you I am fully virgin first time going to have sex .

Zoya become more and more joy After seeing this. And said hmmmn that's all .
He also asked permission to pradeep enjoy man enjoy 😉

Finally Mohammed inserting his cock in missionary Zoya pussy its first time so he was little tense and Zoya guided with her hand to pussy finaly it went inside and Zoya let out a voice ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Mohammed start to fuck her it really big so it's hard for Zoya to take she sounding vuuuuuuuuuuu buuuuuuuuuuu oh my God it's painting lot hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhissssssssss jmmmmmm hmmm while pradeep finished her drinks and he came and gave his dick to Zoya she ducking like mad one Zoya .... pradeep also sounding uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ahaaaaaaa ...

Now they switched to doggy position and hitting hard Mohammed become like machine hitting like machine . On the other side pradeep tasting Zoya boobs its a flying feel for Zoya and due to heavy hit Zoya start to give more and more sound due to it sammer came inside home and stepping towards sound direction. He can't belive her eyes her sister riding Mohammed like a pro they changed position and she was riding like a pro pradeep hey man where you went come on remove your dress and come . Mohammed also asking sammer to come a nd join bro . Sammer can't belive his eyes and Zoya was not in mood to think about sammer ... she become wild queen and riding .

Sammer start to undress himself and removed panty and sat and watching its now turn for pradeep so pradeep start to fuck Zoya in doggy position and asked sammer give your dick to Zoya and she start to suck sammer dick ...and sounding hmmmmm hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she removed sammer dick and sounding yes uessssssssssssssssssssssssssss yessssssssssssss reaching cum bjt suddly pradeep removed dick . Bow Zoya please please insert inside going to cum please docbot stop

Sammer can belive his eyes due to heavy work pradeep feeling fired and said just give blow job to me with sad face Zoya giving blow job .with in a min pradeep cummm.

Now Mohammed lifted Zoya in hands and start to fuck and Zoya also sounding yesss yesss yrsssssssssssssssssssssss due to gap she want extra stock to cum and its not enough for Zoya....

Then they switched to bed and now Zoya riding ... she was like hungry wolf 🐺 fucking Mohammed like a machine to cum she was nearing.. and hugging now Mohammed said to sammer why you standing dull ( he thought sammer not getting chance so only he was dull like that he does not know Zoya was her sis ) come and fuck her ass .I will in pussy it will be double one. Sammer said it ok carry on and zoya was not in mood to listen. Pradeep came near sammer and said hey is ass only do not worry she was wild now come on fuck he does not know about your relation so do not worry ... good and pushed sammer
.with lot of hesitantion sammer came near and trying to insert dick in ass wowwwww it's really a cute ass hole he insert not going pradeep cane with oil and applied on sammer dick now its went inside Zoya ass .Mohammed slowly fucking her pussy its really very tight for sammer first time he fucking her sister asss and Zoya can't realize it because of high in mood its went for 2 min Zoya start to cumm with sound and she got tired and feel on Mohammed and sammer also nearing cum and try to bring out from ass with in that he got stimulated and cummed on her own sis asss her ass is full of sammer sperm compare to Mohammed and pradeep sammer having high volume sperm ....all are tired and sleeped nude in bed 🛏 it's it's really a sound sleep in night Zoya went to pradeep hand and hugged him ..... (two more days are there and real enjoyment going to cum in next days )

Please say how is it

Playboy12

Hi Deepak this is mind-blowing your taking the story in perfect surprises and erotic best author to continue unfinished stories like yout to sugest some erotic unfunushed stories will you continue further 😀 😉 👍

Keep going on make her full sult bust some new characters in appartment bring another wife from appartment make it more spicy

• Love
Reactions: deepak denon

deepak denon

Hi Deepak this is mind-blowing your taking the story in perfect surprises and erotic best author to continue unfinished stories like yout to sugest some erotic unfunushed stories will you continue further 😀 😉 👍

Keep going on make her full sult bust some new characters in appartment bring another wife from appartment make it more spicy
Ok 👍 bro no problem

Ikri

Great update Deepak.
Finally Zoya got fucked by Sameer, eager to know the reaction after she realise it. I think at this point she would not mind getting fucked by Sameer.

• Love
Reactions: deepak denon