• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Mix sex story (Tv Serial TMKOC Bollywood actress)

Ab Next sex kis virgin ladki ka dekhau ?

• Urvi

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Avneet

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Jannat

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Sonu

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Rita

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hijab Lover

Lagta hai tumne meri story ka name theek se nahi padha
Yup it interprets to, TV SERIAL TMKOC AND BOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES. I Mean you gotta change your story name, if it's anything other than that. The point is, The new character, which i am pretty sure, is neither a TMKOC character nor a tv/Bollywood actress. I don't know, in what part of the world you think the story name even suggests that.
And a random dude character gets to take atleast half, if not full, role of main character? I mean The story was going from third person view till the intro of the new guy and now suddenly it went from third person to first person. There was no "me" but now it's "me" in story. I mean if you still don't see the problem then i don't have any nice way left to explain it to you.

Other than that You obviously just don't want to get comments other than nice story than All good man, it's your choice. But from now on don't ask for comments in updates or rather be specific that you want only "nice story" as comment.

Because i don't know you so I don't have any grudge or anything like that towards you. It's just that i believe one can truly appreciate the story with a constructive criticism. It's my way of appreciation and POSSIBLY contributing in making it even better. You don't want that than i won't post anymore. Good luck.

Last edited:

Saksham23s

Yup it interprets to, TV SERIAL TMKOC AND BOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES. I Mean you gotta change your story name, if it's anything other than that. The point is, The new character, which i am pretty sure, is neither a TMKOC character nor a tv/Bollywood actress. I don't know, in what part of the world you think the story name even suggests that a random dude character gets to take atleast half, if not full, role of main character. The story was going from third person view till the intro of the new guy and now suddenly it went from third person to first person. There was no "me" but now it's "me". I mean if you still don't see the problem then i don't think it's earth that you live on bro.

You obviously just don't want to get comments other than nice story than All good man, it's your choice. But from now on don't ask for comments in updates or rather be specific that you want only "nice story" as comment.

Because i don't know you so I don't have any grudge or anything like that towards you. It's just that i believe one can truly appreciate the story with a constructive criticism. You don't want that than i won't post anymore. Good luck.
Aapko pdna hai pdo nhi pdna hai na pdo aapko achi nhi lgg rhi story aapki choice bhuat logo ko achi lgg rhi hai tbhi dekh rhe hai

Reactions: Luffy and Napster

Hijab Lover

Aapko pdna hai pdo nhi pdna hai na pdo aapko achi nhi lgg rhi story aapki choice
Na me story ko bura bola hu nahi mene ye kaha ki ye padhne ke layak nahi hai. Writer chahta hai ki reader comment kare ki unko story/update kaisa laga. Mujhe jo laga mene bola aur writer ne bhi mujhe uske tarike se jawab diya. It's a discussion not a fight.
bhuat logo ko achi lgg rhi hai tbhi dekh rhe hai

Ye baat me bhi apne pichhle comment me bola tha ki writer ki story bahoto ko pasand bhi hai. Lekin nahi tumhe chanune kaat rahe hai aur bina agla pichla jane comment karna hai bas. Tumhare logic ke hisab se to tumhe bhi mera comment achha nahi lag raha to mat padho.

Last edited: