• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My Mother, My Wife

thewall81317

After six months since we had our first encounter, It was Friday and a winter night. Mom had prepared a very nice dinner chicken curry and rice etc.
That day we ate our heart out and after having a few glasses of wine I asked my mom if she could come out and sit with me in our garden.

" But its cold out there in fact inside our house also it's cold " she said.

She was right it was mid-January and that was the height of the winter temperature in the night would plumb down to 5 deg.

In our house there were no heaters as the winter months were very short and in the day they were of no use.
So instead I switched on a popular FM radio station which was playing slow romantic songs that night.

" Ma can we dance ? " I asked her.

" I have never danced with anybody before neither do I know to dance. "

" Ma I have never danced too. But I don't think it’s difficult we need to be just close to each other holding our hands and move our feet a little bit, I think that's it. Why not give a try ? They are playing so romantic songs and the air is also so cold. "

" Ok " She said.

I pulled her towards me put my one arm around her waist and I held her hand with my other hand, she put her other hand on my shoulder. We just moved our feet a little as we did not have any dancing skills.

It was so romantic and I wonder why I never thought of this before. She was looking into my eyes lovingly. After a while she came very close to me and rested her voluptuous breasts against me.

Actually now I was used to see her and feel her in her most natural form I mean I had now access to her beautiful naked body all the time. She was wearing all her clothes but the resting of her soft breasts against me send a tingling sensation through my body may be this was because of the romantic ambience created by the wine the slow romantic songs and the chill in the air.

She now put both her hands around my neck while continuously looking lovingly into my eyes. I also put both my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me, now our bodies were touching each other.

We were both feeling warmth of each other's bodies which was so desirable at that moment. She brought her lips slowly towards mine and very gently kissed me then she moved her head back and looked in my eyes and again kissed me.

This time she slipped her tongue in my mouth and gently started sucking my lips and then she moved her tongue towards mine and we both started sucking the sweet juices from each other’s mouth. Our mouths were locked for god knows how long ? The time seemed to have stopped for us.

Now the urge for getting intimate was increasing as she plunged herself totally against me as if saying "take me" without saying anything.

I was holding her tightly against me and my crouch resting just below her belly I was already erect. Our breathing had increased.

• Wow
Reactions: PechuLaal

thewall81317

I decided it was now time to have action.
I lifted her in my arms and moved towards the bedroom while switching off the radio.
She as usual had both her arms around my neck and was smiling as she knew what was going to happen now she was also looking forward for "it".

We both slipped inside the blanket and hugged each other and in a minute it was comfortably warm under the blanket. We were both lying on our sides clutching each other. She held my head and forced me down towards her breasts.

She unbuttoned two lowermost buttons and took out her breast and holding it in her hand she moved it towards my mouth.
She removed my hands from her body and said

" Mohan please suck like my baby I want to feel like a mother. "

I obeyed and started sucking her big tits, my eyes closed.

After a while I opened my eyes to take a glance at her. She was looking very affectionately towards me moving only her fingers through my hair.
She was gently pressing her breast as if to drain the milk. But there wasn't any milk, she was just acting motherly.

After a while she turned around on the other side and asked me to come on her side so that I could suck her other breast. This continued for a while and we were both enjoying the intimacy. She then pulled my head towards her and whispered in my ear.

" Mohan I want a baby. "

" That's impossible ma. "

" Why ? Don't you love me ? " Her voice cracked as she asked me.

" Ma I love you ma and I will continue to love you till the end of this world. "

" Then Mohan please make me pregnant I want your baby inside my womb. I want to be a mother again,
Mohan please make me pregnant I promise I will take care of our baby like a good mother please Mohan please ? "

" Ma I know you are a good mother and you will take good care of the baby but this is just not possible. "

" But why ? " she asked in despair.

" Ma the whole world knows us as mother and son, how we will hide your pregnancy ? " I said as I kept both my hands over her shoulders.

" And even if we could, how we will hide our baby ?

How our baby can call me daddy and you mommy in front of everybody ?

In the birth register how I will put your name as mother and my name as father. It's very difficult ma, it is impossible. "

" Mohan I always wanted more kids but your father's financial condition was not good so we could not go for more than one, " she said.

" I know, " I said.

" But now the situation is different. I am still young and you can fulfil your ma's dream if you wish, you can give me the ultimate gift of my life. "

" But ma.. " she stopped in between.

" We are already living like a husband and a wife. You make me pregnant. I will bring our baby in this world and our family will be complete, "
she said and paused for a while.

" You don't know Mohan how it feels to be a father, you can't imagine the joy when you will hold your baby in your hand. "

" The baby will look just like you and me. "

" But ma this is not going to work this way. "

A few minutes of silence. Then:

" I understand it Mohan. I was fool to think that we can start a family.

I realize I am old now and soon grow older and you will need a young woman, I am not going to last for you forever. "

Her voice cracked and she was now almost about to cry.

" Ma please don't get me wrong. "

" I love you and I can't think of any other woman and who told you that you are old ? "

" If you have a baby now, you will be still 58 or 59 when the child will turn 18 and that's not an old age now-a-days.
It is just the legal problems which I must think about. "

" Mohan do you love me ? "

" C'mon ma what sort of question is this, you still have doubts ? "

" Mohan keep your hand on my heart and say you love me. "

She pulled my hand and placed my palm on her left breast.
" Ma I love you and I will love you forever. "

" Oh Mohan" tears rolled down her cheeks as she started sobbing. She then came close to me and hugged me tightly. I also started moving my hands over her back comforting her.

" Mohan if you love me then just make me pregnant I want your baby.
All other legal problems I leave it to you to sort out you are the man of the house it's your business. "

I was also now inclined to go for a baby as this would really bond us for life. I decided to think about the problems later with cool head.

" Ok ma done you have my word. "

" Oh Mohannn " she screamed and increased her grip around me with joy and soon our lips were locked.

thewall81317

She was now filled with lust she hastily removed her clothes as if they were hurting her and then almost tore my t-shirt in an attempt to get it off my body.

In a flash she pulled my shorts along with my under ware making me naked as her. She pulled me over her as she turned from her side to lay her back on the bed.
I was on top of her and she was lying with her back against the bed.

She pulled me closer to her and pressed my buttocks with one hand and holding my hard dick with the other hand she pushed it inside her pussy.

She spread her legs wide apart getting ready for the action. Her eyes were closed as she was enjoying me inside her. She was raising and lowering her waist to make my dick move in and out of her pussy.

I could clearly see the pleasure on her face. My situation was no different. I started moving in and out of her pussy.

With every stroke the pressure inside our bodies was building up. She was moaning and grunting raising her waist to accommodate me completely inside her.

She was breathing heavily, I was out of my breath my dick was now very very hard it has sucked all the blood from my body into it.

" Ahhhhhh Mohan ahhhhh. "

Now I was moving in and out like a piston.

Her breasts were swinging up and down with every stroke.

Her eyes were closed and she had grasped the bed sheet tightly in both her hands.

" Ohhhhh Mohannnnn. "

" Ohhhh Mohan tear me apart, tear your ma's choot. "

Her talking like this was bringing me to the brink.

" Ohhh ma don't talk like that you will make me come. "

" Ohhhhh Mohan come inside me give me your seed. "

" Ahhhh Mohan fill your ma's choot make her pregnant ma want your baby. "

" Ahhhh ma I will come "

" Ahhhhhh Mohannn fill me. Mohannn fill me, " She spread her legs apart as far as she could to accept my cum.

" Ohhh maaaaa " I came inside her shooting my semen inside her pussy.

" Ahhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhh "

She arched her back as she came. She lifted her waist against my dick to accept my sperms.
My dick and her pussy were pulsating in unison as waves of pleasure went through our bodies. Her eyes and lips were tightly closed.

She was pressing my buttocks as tightly as she could towards her so as to get me deep inside her.
We remained in that position for a while before separating.

She then turned on her side and as usual plunged her head against my chest. She looked satisfied and now she just wanted to be caressed and loved.
I started caressing her back and soon she fell asleep naked in my arms.

She was in a state of bliss as she had left all the thinking to be done on me.

I was exercising my brain working out various permutations and combinations.

I wanted a fool proof plan.

I kept on thinking and one by one things appeared clear to me.

I had finally got a solution which I thought was fool proof. I too then drifted to sleep satisfied with my own genius

Mass

Wow..super story...hope you will take it to the logical conclusion and not stop the story in between..:):)
Happy New Year in advance btw...have a great year ahead!!

Rajizexy

❤ Raji❤️
Supreme
good start