• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Your dude

The next episodes of this relationship will be posted soon. Do let me know how you like this one. 😉
Thanks for the amazing plot setup and boner giving updates. She'll do more than this once she gets impregnated. I'm hopeful that she gets pregnant and gives birth. Her postpartum body, lactating breasts will turn you on even more... Looking forward to have more updates on this.

Kanishk889

Thanks for the amazing plot setup and boner giving updates. She'll do more than this once she gets impregnated. I'm hopeful that she gets pregnant and gives birth. Her postpartum body, lactating breasts will turn you on even more... Looking forward to have more updates on this.
The upcoming ones are steamy and erotic. 🙏🏼 Thank you!! Appreciate it

Kanishk889

MY VULNERABLE AUNT - 4

I always had a fantasy of having morning sex and that’s all I could think of that night. When you have a sexy woman next to you there is no doubt you wouldn’t get a hard on.

As I opened my eyes, she was sleeping sideways and the left boob was slid out of the nightie and I could see her sexy thighs all the way up because the nightie crawled up during her sleep. I am craving her again!!
I rolled my hand over her smooth thighs to wake her up and she opened her eyes slowly. I slid my hands up her curvy ass and started squeezing it. She gave a reply with a smile and that’s all I wanted to proceed.

I couldn’t resist anymore and groped her left boob in excitement and started sucking it as she moaned in excitement.

Subhashini: Will you let me freshen up at least ?

I replied: No I won’t we are gonna make love again.
“She was surprised with my answer and tried to stop me from sucking her boobs.

I took both her hands and brought them above her head, she was anxious about what was gonna happen next and without giving her a chance to speak I kissed her lips, her lower lips are so juicy I cannot stop admiring. Subhashini has luscious lips and you wanna bite them. Don’t know what my uncle has been doing all this while. I made her sit on the bed and with a small towel tied her hands above her head. Asking her to close her eyes, I pulled down the nightie, nibbling her nipples with my fingers and she started moaning again. My fingers were swirling around her areolas and she is gasping now, I make my move kissing her lips. Biting her juicy lips and making her want more. I put the blindfold on her again now all she can experience is the pleasure. Her nipples erect and asking for more, with my bare hands I Started squeezing those melons again.

Subhashini: Vinod please let me go, there is a lot of work to do.

Vinod: All I am asking is a good blowjob before we start our day. I know you are enjoying this too.

Subhashini: How can you say that?

Vinod: I will show you now.

I spread her legs, kissing her inner thighs. She started trembling a bit. I asked how she felt?

She didn’t say a word.

My lips kept kissing her thighs, my hands swirling on her sexy ass feeling her smooth skin. Her anticipation was increasing because she didn't know what was happening. I came very close to her juicy pussy which was wet and asked to give all the pleasure. I couldn’t resist the erotic smell anymore and started tickling her clit with my tongue and all of a sudden i hear a loud moan….
Subhashini: Vinod I can't take it anymore please let me go…

I did not listen to what she said and dug deep into her juicy pussy making my tongue explore every inch of that heaven. Her eyes closed she didn't have a clue what was happening but experiencing all the pleasure. I removed my dick out of my boxers and felt it now that I have a hard on. Stroking my dick and making it ready for her to suck it. I asked her

Vinod: have you ever done a 69 in all these years?

Subhashini: I don’t know vinod. I am not in a position to remember anything now.

Untied her hands and made her lie down on the bed. Before she talked I started slurping her pussy like there was no tomorrow. The aroma and the taste was just so heavenly I couldn't stop. Subhashini was moaning more now as she is feeling every bit of it. I removed my boxers completely, making her sleep sideways, I am between her legs and glad not crushed between her sexy thighs. I was licking her pussy from her clit and all the way down teasing her to take my tongue deep this time. Her bare breasts are breathing heavy, turning her completely towards me, we are now in a sideway 69 pose and she doesn't have a clue my dick is right in front of her face. I pushed myself closer to her face so that she could smell it. Still slurping her pussy, my left hand grabbed her nipple which was fully erect and gave her gentle pinching and she moaned again…

Vinod: Do you want my dick?
Subhashini: ahhhhh….ahhhhhhh
Vinod: I want you to say it..
Subhashini: Give me!! Said a little louder

I took her hand and placed it on my thigh so she could find my hot rod on her own. Her smooth hands went closer and closer to my dick and finally found it and at this moment as she was shy to take my dick into her mouth, I held her ass and dug my lips on to her pussy and started licking it again. She had no choice but to put her luscious big lips around my dick and slowly take it in. she started slow and when I started exploring the deep inches of her pussy she just picked up the speed taking it all in.Massaging my balls and slurping like a horny milf. Her perky nipples were touching my legs and the moment got heated up.

Vinod: Tell me when you are about to cum subhashini…
Subhashini: she just moaned and said ummmmm

My wicked plan is to cum again in her mouth. She started trembling more and I could sense she was about to cum. I made my tongue go deeper and slurped every bit of her pleasure juices. Her thighs started to wiggle as we were about to come to an end she moaned more louder. I released all my cum in her mouth and she had a sexy orgasm too.
She literally squeezed me in between her legs with excitement and I felt such a relief releasing into her mouth. I gave her a tissue to clean herself and cleaned myself.

She was not in her senses and was lying on the bed. I asked
Vinod: How was it Subhashini
Subhashini: Is this 69?
Vinod: Yes it is
Subhashini: I am experiencing new things I didn't know exist. This a lil too much for me to take and you are aggressive.
Vinod: You are submissive and that makes us a great fucking couple. We have two more days to have erotic sex and I will leave you making mine.
Subhashini: Stop saying that vinod, I am a lil scared thinking about your uncle.
Vindo: Stop thinking about him, saying this I grabbed both her boobs and started sucking them…

Now we have to wait until the workers finish their job and leave and I am already thinking about how to fuck her tonight.. LONGER EPISODE COMING NEXT………

Reactions: akshatham787