• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Kanishk889

MY VULNERABLE AUNT - 5

After the intimate 69 I was on cloud nine how sexy and erotic this relationship is going to be. While taking shower I was already planning for the night as I have only two more nights with Subhashini. I am in the same bathroom where it all started, thinking back to those memories my dick was hard again..

I came out of the shower and was only wearing a towel, you can see the hard dick standing. Subhashini walked in to the room to pick up some stuff, as soon as she saw me she gave a shy and nervous smile because the workers were already in the other room.

Subhashini: get ready soon, you have to be there and look at their work closely.

Vinod: I will be there shortly and am almost done. I wanted to see if she was checking my dick out.

Subhashini: I see what you are doing, don’t do anything now.

I haven’t spoken a word and when you ask me not to do anything, I am definitely gonna do something erotic. She was wearing a sleeveless long top which came down to her knees. As it was early winter she wore a top to keep her warm, at least that’s what I thought. I went close to her, took her hand and immediately gave her a hug for which there was no hesitation at all. I dropped her top to kiss her shoulders and that’s when I realised her sleeveless was so deep. The side view of her sexy boobs was teasing the hell out of me. Her heavy melons were asking me to crush them. Size so huge they were bursting out from the side. She has a sweet sexy aroma that drives me nuts. I lifted her hands up and started kissing the sides of her left boob, playing with my tongue teasing her. I turned her around and took her into my arms, she was wearing just a thin panty and the top she was wearing was so thin I could feel her ass!! My dick inside the towel was asking to get out and fuck her again. I grabbed her boobs with my hands squeezing them and slowly my hands got to her thick erect nipples pinching them gently and she started moaning again.

While all of this was happening all of a sudden I sensed something amazing, her hands automatically reached out to my dick and she was feeling the hot dick. The fact that she is reacting to my actions i took it as a sign that she wants me to do all i want and like. My left hand reached her pussy playing with her clit and my right hand was squeezing the right boobs. I haven’t undressed her because I was enjoying the view from the side as the boobs were popping out as I was playing with them.

It heated up and she somehow slid her hand into my towel and got hold of my wet balls. Her sexy hands feeling my balls gave me a high which is hard to explain. Massaging them gently she now got hold of my dick and started jerking it. She turned around and kissed me on my lips, dropped the towel down and jerked my dick more faster. Now we have come to a point where we want more and more of this amazing feeling. I said

Vinod: Let’s stop here subha, we will do it tonight.

Subhashini: Let me help you finish it.

Vinod: I know you want to! But I can control it till evening. Can you ?

Subhashini: I don't know.

Vinod: Then let's find out.

I took my towel, as I was walking towards the cupboard she couldn’t take her eyes off my dick, as if she wanted to suck every drop of my cum.

Vinod: I like the way you look at it Subha, I really want to see what you will do tonight. Surprise me!!

I got ready and was busy with work, got a call from my uncle asking about the progress. I explained everything and he asked how Subhashini was doing. I said she is doing great! I am making sure she is not having any trouble with the house work.

She had to go for an appointment and was back by 6:30. As the night was coming closer my excitement was getting bigger and bigger.

The workers left as soon as she was home. I sent her a text to wear something similar this morning.
She replied with a blushing emoji and asked anything else ?

Vinod: I want you to wear just the top and nothing else.

Subhashini: Oh no, I am a lil shy.

Vinod: It’s just you and me at home.

Subhashini: But still I need some time.

Vinod: I am not giving you a choice Subha, just do it..

I went to change and she was preparing dinner for both of us. I was all excited for what was coming and all of a sudden someone was at the door. The neighbour wanted to come and have a quick chat with her. She didn’t leave for a good 40 min. Good that Subhashini slept in the afternoon. It was almost 8:00 PM, and the neighbour left.

She was serving me food, now that we are alone in the house my hands grabbed her ass feeling her thickness.

Varun: Are you ready ?

Subhashini: yes I am but I don’t know what you are going to do.

Vinod: I am sure you are going to get a good fuck.

She again felt shy hearing me say that. We finished dinner and she said she wants to take a shower and she will join me in the room.

I wanted to be in the same attire as in the morning. Few minutes later she walks into the room with a sleeveless black nightgown. She was so shy her face was red. She saw me just in a towel and she knew what was waiting for her.

Vinod: Come close to me.

She came on to the bed, I made her sit between my legs.
There was a different look on her face which was dying to get fucked and also so shy that she cannot let her feelings out. Based on what happened in the morning, she wants it now and she wants it bad.

Vinod: wanna see what’s under that towel ?

Subhashini: yes I do

Vinod: Did you do as I asked you to do?

Subhashini: yes I did, can you not see the difference and smiled.

Vinod: I see but I wanna hear you say it. Now take away this towel and see for yourself.

She pulled the towel away, only to see that my thick cock was all erect and waiting for her. Again that look on her face says that she wants to have all of that. Her perky nipples were fully erect and made an impression on that gown. As she came closer I could observe that she was a lil slimmer compared to now when she got that gown. Her curves are sexy and inviting

Vinod: What are you waiting for, it's all yours.

She bent over towards my cock and she with her cold hands again held my balls and started massaging them.
Stroking my dick with the other hand. I bent towards her and pulled her gown so that I could see her ass while she was enjoying my cock. Her tight ass was such a sight to enjoy, I couldn't resist the sight. I reached out to her ass and slapped them hard as she moaned louder this time.

I was caressing her juicy ass, my dick is hard and erect asking for her warm mouth. I laid back and said

Vinod: What are you waiting for ?
Subhashini: I am just waiting for you out making you desperate.

After she said that I pulled her towards me and kissed her lips, biting her lower lips. My hands reached out to her perky nipples popping out of her top and started playing with them. Then I held her neck and guided her towards my erect dick. Now keep calm and just suck it subhashini…

Subhashini: You are not calling me aunt now?
Vinod: I don’t want to because we are in a different relationship now.
Subhashini: I am scared but I can't get enough of you and will obey as you say.
Vinod: You are my subhashini….

I put my dick near her mouth letting her look closely, she suddenly grabbed the tip of my dick with her mouth and started teasing with her tongue. In my mind I was speaking to myself. ( this bitch knows how to fuck me for sure. She just had to be ignited.

Vinod: I want you to take it deeper.
She just moaned hmmmm!!!

Just to excite her more, My hands again reached out to her nipples but this time gently pinched them. Moaned again…. Her sleeves were really deep, almost one fourth of her boobs were out due to the massive size she has. I slid my hands from the side, cupping those juicy melons squeezing them with all the joy. She increased her speed and was going deeper and deeper teasing with her tongue.

I then pulled her boobs out of her sleeves making them hang!! I tried to move back and adjust the way I was sitting, she didn’t leave my dick just followed my movement. My fingers started rubbing her nipples hard and making her more erotic.

Vinod: Look at you so hungry for my cum..
Subhashini: You made me an addict for your dick.
Vinod: Keep blaming me but you are forever mine now.

I pulled her away from my dick and gave her a hug. Her yummy bare boobs I can feel on my naked chest. We were lost in kissing for a while, massaging her ass… she closed her eyes in pleasure. I know let my two fingers explore her clit, rubbing with all the juices she was releasing. She was so wet, without wasting any more time my fingers went deep into her pussy and she moaned again louder now.. She was on her knees in front of me and her boobs on my face, fingering her and simultaneously sucking both her boobs one by one was driving her crazy. I cling on to the left boob and just keep sucking hard. Fingering her hard she started moaning so loud as she was nearing an orgasm. She was shivering as she finished and fell on me gasping for breath. My fingers were still in her pussy, she wasn't expecting i will do that again. As I started fingering again she said stop but I didn't listen to her, with a vigorous speed she was moaning loud holding on to my neck. Intensifying the orgasm I started licking her nipples. She immediately squirted again and fell back on to the bed shivering in pleasure. Seeing her being so sensitive made me go crazy, now she is ready for the real treat.

Asked her to bend over and spread her legs, she obeyed what I said. I then went closer and kissed her ass cheeks. Licking with my tongue and she was getting aroused again.
My tongue slowly reached out to her pussy, licking her clit slurping her juices. She quivered with pleasure. I then stood on my knees with my erect dick facing her pussy and juicy ass.

Vinod: Subhashini have you ever done anal ?
Subhashini: No way, am so scared to do it

That just stuck in my head as I was getting ready to fuck her seeing her gorgeous ass. Started rubbing the tip of my dick on her wet pussy. I asked her to put her hands on the bed handle to get support. There she is with her sexy curves and desperation waiting for my dick after two orgasms. Inserted my dick slowly into her pussy feeling her warmth and her feeling my thickness. She quivers again with pleasure, slapping her ass slowly increasing the speed. Subhashini is moaning a lil louder making me go mad with her husky voice. I slowed down and held her boobs and started giving deep thrusts into her pussy. Asked her to give her hands to me to hold, in a comfortable position I was thumping her pussy hard and deep making her moan louder and louder…

In pleasure she was having fun, I wasn't gonna stop until she finished. She finally has her third orgasm and just fell on the bed. Turning her around and kissing her nipples sucking them again I cannot get enough of her beauty. Took my dick near her face, so excited she immediately grabbed it and started sucking it. I then knew she was totally into it and wanted more and more of this amazing feeling. She then went to my balls and drenched them in her mouth. Spit on my dick and sukced it again deeper.

Turned her sideways wanting to try a new position. Lifted her leg up in the air and inserted my dick. My fingers rubbing her clit and my dick throbbing her pussy she was moaning out loud in pleasure now asking me to go faster and faster.

Subhashini: Vinod I can’t handle anymore…
Vinod : Then don’t handle Subhashini.

Grabbed her boob with my left hand and with increased speed made her cum again. Her quivering is a treat to watch. Made her lie down on her back. I was back in to her again, holding her hands together and the boobs were in between those hands, thick pink nipples staring at me. I bent over to give them a good suck and then started thumping her pussy, I asked if I could give her a creampie…

Subhashini: Were you planning to get me pregnant ?
Vinod: why not and gave her a smile

I held her thick ass to gather more support to release all my cum in her wet pussy…….
I think this is the best fuck I ever had so far. I kissed her again and asked if she wanted to clean my dick with her mouth. I thought she would deny it but she surprised me again by saying yes. Her juicy lips sucked every last drop of my cum. Sweaty and sexy we dropped dead on the bed and just relaxed for a few min. We both took a shower and were ready to sleep. I asked

Vinod: Subhashini am I the only cock you have had after uncle?
Subhashini: What kind of question is that? Furious
Vinod: Just wanted to know if you had any affairs.
Subhashini: I like you Vinod and that is why we have come so far and I also want to continue this relationship further. Please don't ask such questions and hurt me
Vinod: Sorry subhashini did not mean to hurt you. Gave her a hug.

My pervert mind cannot keep quiet since she said she has never done anal and she has not done a threesome. My mind was racing with so many kinky ideas as to what to do next. I let her sleep as tomorrow will be the last day I am here and wanted to make the most of it.

Kanishk889

MY VULNERABLE AUNT - 6

I woke up the next morning to this strange feeling that all the good sex I had for the last couple of days is coming to an end. I don’t know when I will get this opportunity again to spend time with subhashini.. Subhashini wasn’t next to me, she was already getting ready for the day and also that her husband is coming back.

I got fresh and walked into the dining area, saw her setting things on the table. Absolute silence and not even a smile. I asked if everything is OK

Subhashini: yes all good, now get ready the workers are coming to finish the work. Your uncle is coming too. He will call anytime to update about his arrival.

Vinod: I know that, but why are you acting so strange?

Subhashini: I am not, now don’t make it more complicated and just get on with our lives.

I thought I should give her some space and I went to take shower before the workers came to finish the job. I go to the bathroom and the scenes cakes back to me where it all began with subhashini. In the meanwhile I got a call from my uncle.

He asked about the updates and once I explained everything he said he is coming the next day as his work extended. He will be reaching the next day at noon. My heart was beating faster than I could imagine the moment I heard that news.

Vinod: Sure uncle, then I will leave as soon as the work is done.

Uncle: No stay tonight and leave in the morning. That’s why I called you to ask to stay back for one more day. Appreciate if you could.

Vinod: No problem uncle, I will leave tomorrow.

I finished taking shower but I didn’t tell her yet that he called. Wanted to give her a surprise. I came out of the room and I see that the workers are already leaving.

Vinod: What happened, why are you leaving?

Worker: We finished most of the work, a few patches here and there and we were done. Just cleaning up and we will be gone in another 15 min.

I went into the kitchen and there she was in a black leggings and a sleeveless black top. She was absolutely stunning and couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Her melons are struggling inside her bra. I told her uncle called.

Vinod: He said he is coming tomorrow. Now that the workers are done with work. I think I will take a leave from Subhashini.

She was giving me cold behaviour so I just wanted to see if she really cares about what we did the last couple of days. When I said I would leave, immediately I saw tears rolling down her eyes. I was surprised but at the same time I felt really bad. All her mood swings were the result of our good times coming to an end.

Now I know that she is completely vulnerable and cannot live without me. Part of me wanted to give a tight hug but I was controlling my emotions to see how she would react. I turned her towards me, still crying she replied I don’t know what to say,

Vinod : Then don’t say anything. I understand what you are feeling right now. I pulled her towards me and kissed her lips. She responded with giving access to her luscious lips and with her big tongue started playing with mine.

She stopped for a bit and with a stern voice, I felt bad when you asked about other men. Don’t ever do that.

Vinod: I am so sorry Subhashini. I will never do that again.
She smiled and as we were about to hug and kiss again the workers called to say that they were leaving. I went to check if all was ok and Locked the front door. It was 11:00 in the morning and I had the whole day and night to have the best time with subhashini. I see that now she is obedient and willing to do whatever I say.

Her sleeveless top was so short, one can see her navel ring because her huge Melons were raising the top. Her legging was tight revealing all her curves. Fucking her in broad day light is going to be so much fun. She was standing next to the dining table.

I grabbed her in my arms and started kissing again. She is now responding with more lust caressing my lips with hers. I removed my shirt. Grabbed her thighs and made her sit on the table top. I don’t know why but I wanted to give her some rough love. Maybe it’s the feeling that she is mine now and her crying to not let me go, I felt overpowered. My hands couldn’t keep calm as they went under her top to unhook her bra and release those mammoth boobs. As it was sleeveless it was easy to remove the bra completely. Her perky nipples are thick and hard asking for my attention. As we missed each other now, Subhashini’s hand went down to feel my cock and rub it on top of my pants. I then slowly removed her leggings as she was looking at me with thirsty eyes. Wearing a black panty she was so freaking hot. Her boobs popped from the sides of her sleeves. I untied her hair and kissed her now biting her lower lips.

Subhashini: ouch that hurts. Be gentle

Vinod: ok but do I have permission to spank you on your sexy ass.

Subhashini: yes but be gentle.

I again bit her lips and slapped her ass!!

Subhashini: If you were not gonna listen to me then why do you ask.
Loved that we were both getting more comfortable as we got back to kissing. My one hand was caressing her left boob over her top pinching her thick nipple. Other hand was busy admiring her sexy ass and slapping it hard. Every slap she got she was getting wild!!

Subhashini: Why are you making me experience things which I can’t get everyday?

Vinod: I want you to crave for this feeling and it’s our little secret. I grabbed both her boobs and kissed her on her neck. This was making her go wild.
Her moans started getting louder. My cock was rubbing her pussy over her panties. She goes ahhhhhh………

Grabbed my chair and sat in front of her pussy, her legs widely spread, her eyes begging for lips to be on her pussy lips. Holding on to her thighs I started kissing her inner thighs, she started quivering. Every time she quivers I can see her boobs jiggle and that’s one hell of a view. I removed her panty and now I have complete access to her tasty juices. Kissed her gently on her pussy making her moan more louder this time. Still kissing with lips I wanted my tongue to go all in before my hard cock gave her all the pleasure.

As she was catching her breath from my kiss on her pussy. I suddenly inserted my tongue deep into her hole. She couldn’t resist and shouted out loud. Giving her a gentle slap on her ass I could see she was getting wild. Within no time she had her first orgasm and lay down on the table. Giving her a few kisses I stood up from my chair to give her some time to catch her breath.

She stood up immediately, made me sit on the chair and started taking off my pants. It gave me such an arousal I can’t explain. Seeing her so thirsty for love made me more horny. Dragged my pants all the way down and I was in my underwear and she saw my hard cock with eyes that were so eager to have it all. She is so flexible she could properly squat on the ground to be in a position to suck my dick. I let her be in charge now to see what she will do.

As I was standing my view was breathtaking, when I saw those ass cheeks naked asking to be slapped hard again. My hot cock is out now and she started gently stroking with her soft hands. Her cold hands gave my balls a gentle massage, then rolled her tongue on my dick, teasing me to death. My hands couldn’t stay idle while this was happening. Grabbed both her boobies and started caressing them, we both are going crazy and we know that. I pinched both her thick pink nipples at once, that’s when she took it all in at once, slurping with her tongue and making me gasp ahhhhhhh!!!

She was unstoppable now as her blowjob was getting faster and harder. My pre cum dripping from the sides of her lips and on to her cleavagee… in my mind, I was like what the fuck is my uncle doing with such a beauty at home and seeing her so horny was a bonus for me and I am already planning how to meet her soon again.

Vinod: subhashini now I want you to suck my balls, she nodded and took my dick out of her mouth and gently caressed my balls with her hands before pampering with her thick luscious lips. Stroking my dick with her hand gently swallowing the balls one by one was a sight to die for. I am wondering why I delay so much confessing my feelings for this busty beauty. I am also getting some wild thoughts as to what more is gonna happen in the future.

She swallowed all the pre cum and slurped the last drop squeezing my dick with her lips like a lollipop. I stood up from the chair and picked her up to hold her sexy shoulders and kiss her lips again. While kissing I removed the first two buttons of her top and got a view of that mammoth cleavage. Pushed my chair next to the table and let her bend over giving me the view I am dying to see in day lights. Her ass mounds were inviting me to thrust her from behind. My erect dick couldn’t handle anymore, teased her a bit with my dick before pushing it all in!! Her pussy was sucking my dick in, and I could feel the warmth. Holding her hips I starting giving her hard thrusts and her moaning got louder as it was reaching deep into her.

Subhashini: vinod please be gentle

Vinod: ok I said

I slowed down for a bit but couldn’t hold for longer. My left hand reached her clit and started rubbing it to make her more aroused. Her moaning went loud again and that when I went at it again but with more energy fucking her hard, she tried to talk asking me to slow down but I didn’t let her talk. Her Melons hang in and out of her top as I am pounding her from behind. Finally she had her orgasm quivering with pleasure, I slowly removed my dick out of her. She was gasping with heavy breaths and whispered, what was that, what happened to you.

Vinod: I don’t know, I couldn't control myself.
Subhashini: But I kinda liked it. And she came back to a standing position half naked exposing her sexy thighs, and deep neck exposing her cleavage.

Vinod : Let's do it again
Subhashini: what, again with a sense of shock on her face
Vinod: yes I wanna do it again.
Before she says anything I grabbed her close to me and ripped her top and you dressed her completely. Grabbing both her huge boobs in my hands started sucking her nipples vigorously. She is moaning again louder.

Subhashini: what is this vinod, can we wait a lil more
Vinod : No we can’t,
Kept sucking and gently bit her nipples. Pushing her towards the table, holding her heavy ass I slid her on to the top and spread her legs wide.

Vinod: I don’t know when we will meet again but I want you to keep thinking about this experience for days to come. Holding her thighs I put my lips on her pussy and started kissing her clit and sucking all her juices. Her breathing got heavy and her moans got louder

Subhashini : ahhh ahhh go deeper more!!
Vinod : Let it go subhashini, let's have the best time.

After thoroughly enjoying her pussy it’s time for my cock to dig in again into that glory hole. As I stood back up and in front of her she had a look on her face which is hard to explain, boobs hanging and a lil sweaty because of the weather her skin was shining and her eyes were asking me : how much more ?

I can see she is a lil tired. But I have been dreaming to fuck her on a table top for a long long time. I went close to her, pulled her towards me, gave a hug and kissed her on her neck, simultaneously nibbling her nipples. Then I inserted my cock into her. Holding her thighs just below her navel I started thrusting my hot rod into her pussy. I don’t have a big dick but it’s a thick one which made her pussy walls tremble. Gave a break making her sleep on the table, grabbed both her boobs and started thumping my dick again, she was feeling it and I could see that. Her moans were getting out of control and so was mine as I was nearing another climax. We both finished at once. I released all of it into her pussy!!! I collapsed on her naked boobs kissing her nipples and feeling her warmth.

We took a shower together and had lunch and spent some time together. Not knowing when we will see each other it was a different feeling to let go of each other. I ended my stay with another blowjob by her. She will forever fascinate me with her beauty and i can’t wait to explore more the next time we meet
STAY TUNED!!!!!

Reactions: Aabhi123