• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Ratna aur uska beta

Will you pay 20 rs per month for this story?

• Yes for 2 weekly updates

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 87 67.4%

• Total voters

gaowala

Guys please answer the poll, i genuinely want to write for free but cannot. If you guys are happy with the story do let me know and help me.
I am sorry for being shamless but I have to figure out something else to write, even I may have to abandon my writing. 😩😩

Reactions: Jatin01122

Veer

Guys please answer the poll, i genuinely want to write for free but cannot. If you guys are happy with the story do let me know and help me.
I am sorry for being shamless but I have to figure out something else to write, even I may have to abandon my writing. 😩😩
Brother, at first complete a story free. If your story is extraordinary and extremely hot and erotic and the readers finds extreme sexual pleasure then you can demand money for your next story. From the beginning the readers will not show interest to pay for reading stories in free public forum. A lot of great writers are writing extremely hot and exciting stories in this forum and these writers are very very happy just by getting the readers' comments and likes. You may contact with admin in this regards.

Rumana

awesome aur bahut h jabardast update,
behad hi shandaar, lajawab aur amazing writing
yah such mien ek achchhee tarah se varnit update hai,:superb::thank_you: