• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Razia and Fauzia - Sisters down the Rabit hole

Shall i continue this story?

• Total voters
I am Razia, 21 years old. I am living with my little sister Fauzia 18 years old. My dad abandoned us when we are little. My grandparents took us and my mom and living with them ever since. My mom Asma, eloped with my school teacher Rajesh when I was a kid. I don’t have much contact with her now. She calls occasionally but I am not fond of talking to her anymore. She called me a few years back after giving birth to her 4th son Rohan, a total of 6 including us and she calls herself Anita now. Anyway, let’s come back to our story.

My grandparents passed away and we are alone now. My sister finished school and preparing for NEET to become a doctor, myself working as a religious teacher in a religious school. Sometimes I envy other girls who go to parties, hang out with friends and live the best life, while I am slaving the prime time of my life to put food on the table.

All I wish now is to work harder and make my sister a doctor. I even took odd jobs like a maid to help the family. I am a pious girl and expect my sister to be like that but for last few days, I find her behavior different, he is so much immersed into her phone these days, receiving calls late night and most of the time she stays out. Whenever I asks she would say that she is with a friend doing group study.

Yesterday, I received a call from her institute that she is not coming to classes regularly and her attendance is very poor. I got so mad I shouted at her and we even had a good fight last night. I am sure that she is hiding something from me. So I decided to follow her. She just left the house in b*rka and I am following her without her seeing me.

I am following her quite a distance, she went to the public bathroom and I am hiding behind the dress. She comes out in a revealing dress.

Its tight white top just stopped just below her boobs and her navel and most of the midriff region is visible with a very short pink skirt. The most part yet was she had her navel pierced. At home, she always covers herself, I thought she is just shy now I know why. She looks like a slut. Its totally unacceptable, No pious should be dressing like this, especially someone from an orthodox family like ours.

I couldn’t control it anymore and I was about to confront her, before that a car came, she got on it and went away. I waited till evening, she comes like nothing happened and if I ask her anything, she would deny everything so I need proof before confronting her.

Next day, I followed her as usual, she did the same and this time she changed to another slutty dress. This time, I hired an auto and followed them for a while, then the car stopped in what seemed to be like a liquor shop. Fauzia along with a guy, who looked like a thug got out of the car and there are 4 other guys waiting outside with drink bottles in their hand, they are all greeted each other but Fauzia was more friendly, she hugged all of them and they all got in the car and I followed them to the lone house outside the city limit and car goes in and the gate closed. I waited till evening. I can imagine what they are doing to my sister. I hit another dead end.

For the next few days, I was watching my sister closely, every time she gets in the same car and goes to different places. I stopped following her as its no use but one day I got lucky, she forgets her phone home and I randomly typed her birthdate and its opened.

I checked her watsapp and it almost gave me a heart attack. Most of her messages to someone she saved as “H-king” and opened the message it was full of her nude pics. Not just him and she has sent to many guys and there is even a watsapp group called “slutty darling” with many boys.

She shared one pic yesterday of her pussy and the messages are like this

Fauzi after sharing the pic of her sore pussy with the message reading: Guys look what you have done yesterday .its still swollen

There are so many laughing emojis

One guy replied: I can fuck your tight pussy all day

Another message: No bro, I like fucking her mouth more

Another message: I have never seen such a horny slut like her

Another message: OMG, who added me in this group, what the hell is going on her here?

Another message: Welcome to the group Vijay, meet Fauzia, the girl I told you about.

Fauzia: hi vijay, a little welcome present.

Vijay: wow, thank you so much. I have heard about you a lot and I am looking forward to meet you tomorrow.

Fauzia: I am excited too, what do you gonna go to me?

Vijay: I have lot of kinky stuff in mind, I going to do something new

Fauzia: like what?

Vijay: I am gonna tie you up and fuck

Some guy: dude, that’s not new, we have done that so many times. Look at this

Vijay: Oh shit. Its ok, Fauzia, do you swallow?

Fauzia: what am I? a newbie, I swallowed, goggled and almost drowned in all your friends cum

Vijay: Ha ha, cute. I am not talking about cum

Fauzia: then?

Vijay: my piss

Fauzia: Oh!!! I haven’t tried that before.

Vijay: Jackpot. Get ready, tomorrow I am gonna fill your tummy with my piss

All other guys: wow, why didn’t we think of that? We should do it too

Some other guy: Fauzia is officially moved from cum slut to toilet/piss slut, I love it

I couldn’t read anymore. Why is my sister behaving like this? I should figure out. She is totally different person, I checked her gallery, there are so many videos of her fucking so many guys. If I confront her and fight about it, she will just leave with some other guy. I need to be smart. I will do anything for my sister.

After rummaging through her mobile for an hour, I figured out that guy who she saved H-King is Amit. I know him, he is a cheap thug and teased me many time when I go out, good thing is he doesn’t know how I look as I always covered my face with veil, whenever I go out.

Instead of pulling Fauzia, I will deal with him directly and I just know how to do that. I take the number from her phone and from my mobile, I sent a message

“Hi”