• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Razia and Fauzia - Sisters down the Rabit hole

Shall i continue this story?

• Total voters
I sent a message to Amit and waiting for his reply

“Who is this?”

I think I am brave, but after getting the reply, I didn’t know why I did that so I ignored it.

He keeps messaging me afterwards asking who is this and started calling me. I turned off my phone in panic and went to sleep.

Next morning, Fauzia got ready in traditional dress but I know where she is going, what she gonna do and I mean what they are gonna do to her.

I waited till evening and it was the longest day of my life. She came home like nothing happened and I can tell from her face that she is exhausted and applied makeup to hide the fatigue and whenever she talks I can smell the light stench of piss coming from her mouth.

My sister is young and innocent and I cant let her down, she is the only person I have in my life and I should step up and do something to save her even it means I let go off my values and inhibitions.

The best course of action would be getting closer with Amit and prove to her that he is not a good person and also figure out, how did he manage to turn my sister to slut.

I sent another message, “Hi, How are you?”

My phone started ringing, he called me immediately.

I am a bit scared and take the phone, “H.. hello”

“Who are you? Why are you messaging me?”

“No.. its just,” I didn’t know what to say

“Who are you?” he sounded angry.

“Hi Amit, don’t get angry, I just want to talk”

“I always talk but first tell me who you are?”

“Lets say, I am your secret admirer”

“You can admire me all you want but why the secret? I don’t have time for this crap. Don’t waste my time”

“Please amit, I want to talk to you and get to know you better”

“You want to know me better? Huh? Then tell me your name?”

“My name is Razia” oh shit, I told him my real name, I practiced many times in my head a fake name but I am like a stupid gave up my real name.

Amit knows Fauzia has a sister named Razia, but pretended like he doesn’t know. “So what? Who are you?”

Razia gives a sigh of calm, “Actually I have seen you many times, I want to be friends with you but I am kinda afraid to talk to you directly”

“Oh really, but I have enough friends already”

I don’t know how to convince him, so take the leap further down and says, “I mean… I like you.. I mean, I find you interesting and I have a big crush on you”

“That’s good to know but I already have many girlfriends”

“I know, but still..”

“Still what?”

“Still I believe there is some place for me in your heart”

“Wow, getting more philosophical. You know, there are many girls approaching me everyday and most of them doing for it for the money and power and I have and how do I know that you are not the gold digger?”

“Truth is I don’t have much money but I am not a gold digger all I want is your love and trust”

“Trust you say?”

“Yes”

“Now tell me, how could I trust you?”

“you want me to prove my love I have for you?”

“That’s not a bad idea. Why can’t we meet in person and discuss this further?”

“Yes sure, but”

“But what?”

“I am dying to meet you and I don’t want anybody to see us together yet”

“You are ashamed of me, what the hell”

“No, its not that. Its because of nature of my job”

“What do you do?”

“I am religious teacher”

“Wow, I never had a religious teacher before. Never mind, we will meet”

“Good, come to this coffee shop, I will be waiting for you”

Amit is a smart guy and he knows I am the sister of Fauzia, and i want to check him but he has a plan on his own, which I didn’t know that I am falling into the trap. As agreed, he reached the coffee shop and he met but he wasn’t impressed as I was covering herself fully and only the face is visible.

“So Razia, finally its good to meet you”

“Good to meet you Amit”

“You really are beautiful, so tell me, why do you want to meet and why all this cloak and dagger?”

We talked for few minutes and i talked naturally and subtly telling him that I am having a crush on him, which he bought it and it makes easier and i slowly starts talking about all the other girls in his life but he isn’t shy or trying to hide it and he has so many girls.

“So Razia, before we start anything, I want to make sure that you are committed to me”

“What do you mean committed?”

“How to put it?.. hmm, ok, you see, I want my girl to be in my control, if you cant do it then this should be our last meeting.”

“Ok, I agree”

“that’s so fast. I don’t think you understand. Its hard and you cant handle me”

“No, I can do it, I love you” I said it in a spur of the moment

“You say love?”

There is no going back now so I said “Yes”

“Ok. Prove it”

“How?” I ask.

“You see the bathroom, so there and bring me the panty you are wearing”

I shocked and there are tears almost filling in my eyes, this is more harder than I can imagine and this pervert is so open, “but…”

“you see, you are hesitating, its not gonna work. bye”

“Wait.. I will do it”

For my sister, I have to do it so I went to the bathroom and removed my panty and bring it to him and he takes it and start smelling in public while all the people are watching . “Razia, you smell so good, you passed the 1st test, but I want to get to know you better. You know I like my girls, sexy and slutty”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean the way you are dressing, you are coming to meet me the 1st time and you are in all black like a grim reaper. I like my girl in sexy saree or some other hot dresses, not like this. Dress to impress… me”

“yes, I understand. I will change for you”

“Lets hope.”

He says that he left afterwards, it was the most humiliating thing I have ever done in my life. He starts message me afterwards and we talked a lot over phone for next few days and I openly confessed my “Love” for him many times. It became a ritual, we speak everyday on phone and the conversation got more sexual. He never shy away from talking about me and he always talk about how he would fuck me and most correct word is “use” me. It was disgusting at 1st but I just got along but now I am kinda addicted to this kinda talk and started enjoying it without me realizing, how wrong it is.

I know, what I am doing is wrong but I am enjoying it and I am changing. I do it only to impress him but the things are changed now. He messages me one evening.

“What are you doing?” he asks.

“Just got back from work and finished shower”

“What are you wearing?”

“Just a towel, going to change to my nighty”

“Wow, its nice”

“Ready to prove your love, ready for 2nd test?”

Oh no, not this I am thinking to myself but I says “Yes”

“Good, now tell me who are all in your house?”

I cant tell him that I am living with my sister, then he would ask about her, so its better to like so I says, “I am living alone with my old grandmother”

“that’s great. Now remove the towel and send me a selfir”

“What? Why?” I am shocked of this suggestion.

“You are my girl and I have been talking to you for long time and I want to see how you look and those are my properties and don’t ask too many questions.”

I don’t know what to do now, yes, I have to protect my sister but this is not the way, I cant pimp myself out and humiliate myself but the thought of sending my nudes also kinda exciting, I am confused between these two thoughts and finally decided to send a selfie

“Wow, you are more hot than I expect”

“Thanks”

“with this body, you can make lot of money”

“What do you mean?”

“You have a hot body and people would pay a lot to fuck you”

“How can you say this to me?”

“Whats wrong in it? You are mine, if I need money, would you not fuck for me?”

“but.. but” I don’t know how to react when he said that.

“ok, no worries, I have many other girls to do for that”

When he said, he has other girls, my mind was dying to ask, is my sister one of them?

“Ok, you said you have many girls, may I know who are they?”

“Somebody jealous?”

“May be.. lol”

“What do you want to know?”

“Who are those girls?”

“Ok, before that, you need to do something for me?”

“Whats that?”

“Do you have student named Parveen?”

“Yes. Why?”

“she is my slut and she is pregnant with my child, she is afraid of her parents. You should talk to her and help her”

“How should I help?”

“I want my baby healthy, so do whatever you want. Your job is to protect her, I have to go now. See you later”

I am in shock, I cant believe what I hear, Parveen is one of my best students and most pious girl I know, I cant believe the truth, I should talk to her tomorrow.

Next day after classes, I invited Parveen. She is scared and nervous.

“So, Parveen tell me, are you not ashamed?”

“What are you saying Sister?”

“Don’t put the good girl act, I know you are pregnant”

“What? How?”

“Amit told me”

“How do you know amit?” Parveen asks.

“You don’t ask me questions, just answer my question”

Parveen started crying, “its all because of your sister”

“Wait, what are saying? How is Fauzia responsible for this?”

Now, Parveen starts telling her story from her POV.

I and Fauzia friends since we are kids, we shared almost everything. We were good girls we avoided boys and did everything correct. The things changed when she met a boy in coaching classes, it began as a good friend and she fell in love. I warned her against it but she was so full of love. She used to talk with him on phone all the time. She stopped attending classes and started going out with him. She told me that they kissed and she was very happy.

After few days, she introduced her boyfriend Akash. He was nice guy, they are very close and always hugging and kissing, it made me uncomfortable at 1st but then I started to go with her. One day she invited me to go with him to the club. He even bought the dresses for us to wear.

I was confused but fauzi convinced me to do it. So we went to the club. It was fun, Akash introduced us to his friends and we had fun and we also drink and Akash introduced me to one of his friends Ram, we hit it off and we exchanged number and started talking a lot.

We became lovers, I loved him and one day he asked to see my nudes. I got shocked and asked Fauzia’s advice, she said its normal and that she had send lot of her nudes to akash and I followed her and send my nudes. Fauzia also told me that she had sex many times with Akash and it was wonderful and I should do the same so I had sex with Ram. He wanted to record our sex sessions, I agreed as Fauzia also allowed to be recorded. It was all fun, Fauzia and me go meet our boyfriends and we had lot of sex. One day Akash and Ram asked us to meet and when we meet, they told us they want to swap, I mean, Akash would fuck me and Ram would fuck Fauzia, we both shocked and begged to not do this but they didn’t listen and forcefully fucked us and blackmailed us to have sex with their friends, if we don’t agree, they wont publish our sex videos and nude pics on internet. We had no choice but to agree. We were trapped in their net and fucked by so many guys and I cared to count but Fauzia was actually enjoyed it and I don’t know what gotten into her, she started to meet those voluntary for sex, that how we met Amit. He was worst of them all, he would fuck brutally and painfully and now I am pregnant with his child and I don’t know what to do.

Parveen finished her story.

“So, what are you planning to do now?” Razia asks Parveen.

“I don’t know”

“Are you planning to keep the baby?”

“Yes,” Parveen replies affirming.

“You are just 18 years old and your parents would never accept it, are you gonna raise the baby alone?”

“I was hoping you would help me and may I ask, how do you know Amit?”

“we are friends”

“I didn’t know you are also a slut Razia”

“Don’t talk to me like that.”

“I am sorry”

“its ok. I am doing it for Fauzia, I want to protect her”

“Razia sis, its impossible, Fauzia likes what she is doing. You can’t do anything”

“I will do anything for my sister and I will save her. But please don’t tell Amit”

“Ok. Don’t worry. ”

“Parveen, Can I ask you something?”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy getting fucked by many guys?”

“Yes ofcourse, whats not to enjoy? They are very rough in bed and their uncut cocks, wow, its so good, even thinking about that making me wet”

“OK OK, control yourself”

Now I can’t be thinking about anything else, the thought of me sucking uncut cocks comes to my mind even. I am getting uncomfortable and uncontrollable.

Meanwhile, Parveen called Amit and told him everything and Amit responded by saying that he knows the real identity of Razia and he has special plans for her.

Amit called Razia, “Hey slutty girl, what are you doing?”

I was shocked and angry after he said that but I composed myself , “I am fine, Whatsup?”

“Nothing babe, I am free evening, why don’t we meet? After all, you pussy must be itching for me”

My heartbeat increases, I don’t want to fuck him but I have to meet him to dig some dirt about him to find a way to save Fauzia.

“Ok, sure” I replied.

The evening has come and I am so afraid, I went out of my religious school and my girl students are leaving but there he is, standing outside the gate in his motorbike, he asks me to hop on the back seat. I have no choice, I got on the bike, all my students are looking at me and his bike have so many religious stickers of his god all over the place and students know whats obvious.

I am cowering in shame but I sat on the bike and he took me to some shady place. It was very dirty and we entered one house. This house has pictures of many girls in a different kinds of nudity stickered all over the walls. I recognized most of the girls, most of them are my neighbors and my students and there it is, the picture of my sister in the big frame. I was stunned after seeing that and stood frozen before the picture.

Its my sister.

Amit asked me, “What happened? Do you know this girl?”

I couldn’t say yes so I said, “No, its just that I am trying to understand whats happening here”

“Oh ok,” he had a grin on his face, “I have seen so many sluts but never have I ever come across a slut like her. Her body is free use and we can do whatever we want with her”

I asked innocently, “Who is she?”

“She is Fauzia, supposedly from a very religious family. She begged to be with me, just like you, but enough of taking”

He hugged me from behind, I am shocked but I didn’t do anything but faking the smile. He hugged me tighter and kissed my neck from behind, it send chills over my spine and I got a goose bump all over my body. He grinded his dick over my ass and slowly started removing my robe. I was a wearing a very conservative salwar kameez.

“why are you wearing a rag like this? But don’t worry, from now on, I will give you something cool to wear”

He turned me towards him and started kissing my lips, I was slowly losing my control and started kissing him back. I know what I was doing is wrong but still I am a girl and experiencing the mans touch for 1st time and its really hard to be in control. It felt like I lost all the control of my body when I couldn’t stop him when he removed my tops and with one pull my pants knots are undone and fell on the floor

I am standing in my bra and panty and I can see some kind of disappointment in his face but I am kinda ashamed and confused.

“What happned?” I asked.

“Well. I was expecting hot girl like you would be wearing something interesting but you are a uncouthed bumbkin. No worries, I will fix that”

He takes his phone, and took few pictures of me, before I asked him stop, it was already taken.

“wait, I have some old lingerie Fauzia left it last time, its in that room go and wear it, and apply some makeup too” he said with a straight face, it was kinda humiliating but I went to the room and wore what was there and applied makeup and came out

“Wow, now you look like someone who deserve my cock” he said and took another picture

He came near me and kissed me again and started squeeze my boobs and he carried me to bed and removed my dress and made me naked and took few more pics and recorded the video and asked me suck his dick.

I started sucking his dick and I felt like crying and it was disgusting but I swallowed my feeling and started sucking his dick and surprisingly I felt closer to it and I started enjoying sucking his dick. At this point, I didn’t care its being recorded. He pulled me to the corner of the bed and started fucking my face hard and with every push, his balls hit my face

“Wow, you are amazing, you suck better than your sister”

I got shocked when he said that and I yelled“WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?????”