• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Role play Ideas/ theme

bhagya077

A women corporate employee travelling to southern state office for business trip. She likes one handsome guy in office and they go out for fun like drinking and dance.
In a pub she likes one guy and admired about him to his colleague and as a fun her colleague also plays around with her discussing about that guy. New guy also shares a kind of interest and makes move to her and tried to join them but language barricade comes inbetween.
Her colleague pretends to be her cuckold BF and tells him that he can fuck her for 10k
The new guy agree and her colleague tells her that other guy is interested in you but he has some language issue so would like to talk to her on silent place and assures her that he will be around for any wrong situations and convince her to go with him.
On other hand he also convience guy to go with her but she will not go without him so he will follow them.
Later they move out to quite place, smokes tries to have fun with broken Hindi and Southern Indian language and went to room.
Here new guy fucks women and her colleague watches through peephole and listen their lovemaking sound out from the door.

At end New guy fucks lady and gives 10k to her colleague and lady doesn't even have a clue that it was a paid sex and her colleague orchestrated everything.

Someone please write more on this

Writer_5050

(Warning: 18+ Adult contents)

I am an active, passionate, and experienced role player and love to write in a detailed and descriptive way. Lately, I have developed a huge interest in the very dark, dirty, taboo, and forbidden types of roleplays. I am looking to explore new domains forbidden by our societies, laws, and religions. I am only looking for slice-of-life-based roleplays with modern settings. When it comes to kinks, virtually, I have no limits and I am always happy to explore new horizons of fun and stretch my limits. I am looking for active roleplay partners with the following characteristics.

I do not have any readymade plots/ideas. I am always happy to brainstorm with my partner to develop something as per our current cravings.

Discussion and understanding with my partner are very important, as it helps both sides to serve each other in the best possible way. She must be active and happy to take an active part in the discussion throughout the roleplay.

She must be happy to share her mind, thoughts, dreams, and desires with her partner and for that, her easy-going, friendly, and open-minded nature gonna help a lot.

I love erotica, and lovemaking sessions in detail, and looking for the same in my partner. She must be comfortable with detailed erotic content.

I am happy to go to any extent to please my partner and look for the same from her.

I need someone, who is flexible and happy to try new things, learn new things, and enjoy dirty games of lust.

Feel free to ping me in my Inbox, if you are ready to enjoy a new world of love, care, and lust.

How much do you charge?

____

Sneha was wearing a black colored saree with a very expensive necklace. She went to the saloon earlier and had her hair and face all ready for the night's party at a club which was thrown by her boyfriend who is a rich brat.

At the party, she was alone for the moment as she saw a man coming toward her. This person doesn't seems to be invited by her boyfriend. He must be some other random visitor at club as her boyfriend didn't book the whole club for party, he was just paying for his friends who were there.

The man, walking toward her, he was tall and good looking and had a dominating aura around him as he walked to her. Reaching near her, he handed her his business card, then said, "how much do you charge for one night?"

Sneha was in shock and replied immediately "excuse me?"

Seeing that reaction, the man took a step backward, "I am really sorry. I thought you were one of those girls."

"What kind of girls?" She asked.

"You know, the sex workers." He said and then before she could say anything, he just left. He left, leaving her shocked and confused while having his card in her hand. She read his name "Muhammad Ghazi"

She was angry but more than angry, she was puzzled. "From what angle I look like a prostitute?" She asked herself. Then her boyfriend came and she got busy at party. However, she continued thinking about it at night.

She to herself - "I wasnt even wearing any western dress or showing much skin. I was wearing a saree, then how come that stranger even come to think of me as a prostitute?"

She decided to text the guy as she found his email from the card, "I want to meet you. You have few things to answer to me." She wants to know how or why he mistook her for a prostitute? What about her look made him feel so?

____

That's a plot idea where girl may get confused and puzzled over such an event.

Kinks and fetishes in play - Master and slave, Interfaith (depending on player how much they enjoy it and if they do, then lots of it), cheating.

Variation of play - I am thinking of playing on this same idea with same person but with more than 2 variation. Plot idea will stay the same, character will change.

Examples of variations -

1) Sneha is a young girl wearing saree to whom the guy asked her charge. She has a boyfriend. She gets puzzled how the guy may think like that. She is devastated.

2) Sneha (or some other name) is single girl who is slutty and was wearing western slutty dress. Instead of getting puzzled, she just got excited by it.

3) Sneha is married but slutty.

4) Sneha is married but modest woman. Instead of club, it could happen at different place too.

Requirements - If you wanna play, I need few things. I want the player to be patient with playing all variations . Don't worry, Iqbal Character will also change to make it interesting. I need para player. If you are into interfaith, that's a bonus. Ping me with an intro. I will only be playing with one player, so don't mind if I don't end up playing with you if i have found a player before.
How do i contact u?

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..
My friend sent me this and I absolutely love it.
I want to share it for your pleasure.

main-qimg-2404bb5de76348a4679017615655a902

This was a few years ago, at the end of the spring term. I was a student in grad school and had just ended a long distance relationship. In the fall and spring I had gotten to know this Indian girl in my classes. She was about 2 years younger, stand-offish, wore glasses, very smart. We were assigned a group project in the spring which went very well. After it we both had other work and grading for classes we were teaching, so we kept working together in the evenings on campus in a small office reserved for students in our department.

So one night we were in the office and she left to go home briefly for food. Her boyfriend was visiting this week (stupid guy since it was her busiest week of the term). She left her laptop for me to use since the battery on mine had died. I found what I needed online and downloaded it, but her computer put it in an odd folder, so I had to go hunting for it. When I did, I found her download folder had numerous pictures that she had sent to her boyfriend. Now, I always found her attractive, being about 5’4, with luxurious black hair, hot in a nerdy way, but the pictures were a revelation. She had huge breasts, with perfect brown nipples. Her pussy was perfectly shaved and pink. Trying to think of what to do, I moved my article to a zip drive and tried to forget what I saw, her being a friend and having a boyfriend. But of course, I couldn’t look at her the same.

When she got back, she complained about how insensitive and demanding her boyfriend was. I played the role of supportive listener, telling her she was right and should just tell him how it was. We started flirting, teasing each other about distance relationships and how we coped. This went on the rest of the night while we were grading bad exams. I think she caught me checking her out once as I was imaging the pictures again. She smiled but didn’t say anything. That night I went home and fapped to the memory of her and her beautiful chocolate body.

The next day I resolved to be cool and not let what I had seen effect our friendship. But after about an hour of studying she said she needed a break and asked me to go on a walk. I obliged and we walked to a quiet spot on campus. We sat back to back on a picnic table talking about philosophy and memory and the inability to control words once spoken (what we mean and how people perceive meaning are entirely different things). She was hinting at something, so as we got up, I suggested we try Derrida in practice, and leaned in to kiss her. She didn’t resist and kissed back, cocking her head to the side so I could caress her cheek and neck. She said, “I thought I sensed something. I’ve just been waiting for you to do something about it.” I smiled, glad that we had finally crossed this boundary.

We went to the library to grab a book for her paper, but we ended up making out in the stacks, in the anthropology section. I kissed up and down her neck, sucked on her earlobes, and let my hands roam on her body. She stopped me and looked firmly in my eyes, “Not here, we could be seen.” I had forgotten about her boyfriend. So we stopped and went back to our cozy office. Once back there I sat down to work, but she spun my chair around and plopped in my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and we started to make out again, this time with less abandon. I ran my fingers through her hair, and gazed into her dark brown eyes (I had never dated a non-white girl before, so I found her amazing and beautiful). She also was enraptured with my blue eyes as she had never been with a non-Indian guy before, in fact her current boyfriend was her first everything (kiss, sex, bf). We moved quickly to the couch in the room, where I got her shirt off and started to kiss my way down. She laid back on the couch and let me explore her beautiful brown body. I finally gently and slowly lifted off her bra. Her tits were the most beautiful I have ever seen. They were large, with perfectly proportionally nipples, not overly large. I attacked the darker skin around the nipples first then worked my way out. I must have kissed and teased her breasts for 15 minutes. She moaned quietly, her hands running through my short brown hair. Finally, I started to kiss down her smooth stomach, unbuttoning her jeans in advance.

I pulled them down as my face reached her panties. They were already soaking wet, but I kissed all around them, my tongue exploring the edges and slightly slipping under. Finally I pulled them off, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy. I slowly started to tease the lips, my tongue running up one side and down the other. Finally, I let my tongue slip between them. She tasted like no other woman I have ever been with. It was almost sweet, but more floral than anything. I spread her pussy open slightly and started to lick. She warned me that she would probably not cum, as she rarely achieved orgasm with her boyfriend. I look up at her and smiled, sensing a challenge. I licked swiftly but gently as she was very sensitive. She was quietly moaning the whole time, but now her voice got higher and she started to say, “oh, oh, mmm, yes, yes.” Sensing how close she was, I quickened my pace and brought her all the way. Her hand reached down and grabbed my hair, holding me still on her pussy as she came. When she finished, I looked up and said, “So you can’t cum huh?” She remarked how good I was at that, and told me to come sit on the couch with her.

As I stood up, we both heard something in the hallway. In our haste, we had forgotten that the office door had a window. I threw her shirt at her, which she got on quickly. It turned out to just be a janitor, but sufficiently spooked, we decided it was better not to proceed there. As she got ready to leave (her boyfriend was coming to pick her up), she came and sat on my lap again. She reached down my jeans and grabbed my cock, smiling. She lost her smile and looking at me with a shocked look said, “oh my gosh, you are so much bigger.” Now I am between 7 and 8 inches, not huge, but apparently her boyfriend was between 4 and 5 and she had never been with another guy. I laughed at her and said thanks. She blushed and said, “He (the boyfriend) leaves in two days. I’m going to break up with him then. We can finish everything then.” She left with a kiss.

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..

(F4M) Tuition/School teacher fucking a poor student

Dipti sat at the last bench in the class, still dressed in her government school uniform. The teacher would take questions from almost every other student, but any questions that the girl had were completely ignored. The way the teacher looked at her was as if even being allowed to sit here was a huge favour for the girl. This was true. Dipti's family earned much less than the average Indian household. With a labourer for a dad and a kaamwali for a mom, it was difficult paying for education, which was why she was enrolled in a cheap government school. The teaching was horrible there though, and she needed extra tuition to actually understand what was going on. It was also the last year of school, so it was important that she not fail.

The class went on for another hour, before the teacher finally stopped. He looked at the time, before announcing that was it for the day, and for the students to focus on both the school work as well as tuition homework. Everyone eventually packed their bags and left. Dipti did the same, but the teacher was already standing in the door by the time she got to it. Dipti felt. Little uncomfortable, taking a step back.

"Tere fees ka kya hua? Tujhe bola tha na last week me hi deadline hai? Abhi tak jama nahi hue hai..." He demanded. Dipti felt uneasy, a bit ashamed, as she tried to explain. "Sir wo mummy ka pagar baaki hai abhi 3 ghar ka. Wo ate hi mai bharti hu. Pakka..." She tried to promise, but the teacher was having none of it.

He grabbed her arm, pulling her back into the class, before turning her around. "Bhosadiki, kitne hafto se sun raha hu yahi baat. Maa ka pagar. Baap ka pagar. Aukat nahi hota to classes kyu lagate ho tum log..." He scolded. One of his hands slid down to her waist, before continuing and giving her ass a squeeze. Dipti was scared and taken aback, trying to push his hand away.

"Sir... Please, nahi. Mai pakka ye week me bhar dungi .. please..." She tried to plead, but the teacher kept squeezing her from the back. A moment later, his hand gripped her hair, pushing her down to bend over a desk. "Sir please! Pakka ye week me!" She cried out, but was instead kicked in the ass. "Chup bhikari. Bhagwan ka shukra man sabke saamne class me teri gaand nhi marta mai. Kal se wahi karna padega lagta hai" he replied. She heard the sounds of clothes ruffling behind her, leather being pulled out, the sounds of a zipper being undone.

A moment later, the teacher pressed on top of her, hands groping and molesting her. Dipti squirmed and froze up. "Ghum behenchod. Bench pe let bhikaran...." the teacher ordered, which she did. After making sure the door was locked, the teacher quickly started taking her clothes off, before getting on top of her.

Hey there! I'm looking to play as a 12th standard girl in this roleplay, and looking for someone to play as the tuition teacher. She would be extremely poor, and the teacher would take advantage of this to fuck her in various positions and places. Send me a message if this interests you. Also, please put in more effort than a generic "I want to play" or "still looking?".

My limits are scat, vore, gore, vomit, death, gasses, foodplay, filth.

Reference pictures for my character would give you extra brownie points! 😁

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..
F4M - Submissive Mature MILF waiting for you

Life was not very fair with 40 Yr Old Sumathi. First - her parents died when she was young. Being brought up in a foster home, she has to follow all the rules and be her own parent. Foster home env. was not very suportive for a her. Feeling of Insecurity and the absence of a parent figure in her life was very evident in her continoud state of anxiety. By the age of 18, she turned to be beautiful, traditional teen age girl. After completing her PUC (+2), she was married off to one of the distant relatives at the age of 18. Life was smooth for few months. Her husband turned out to be alchoholic. Life has become double hard with her pregancy. She has to do menial work and support her pregnancy and her alcoholic husband. She thought her husbband will mend his ways after the birth of their daughter, Varsha. But it turned to be otherwise.He became more evil and threatened to sell their daughter. That was the last straw for sumathi. She decided to et seprated and start raising her daughter all alone. She has dome many Jobs to support her daughter education. Daughter studied dutifully and she got a scholership to study in US. Sumathi was elated. Her whole life of effort has been paid off. Now Sumathi has face the empty nest and being all alone again.

Sumathi slowly gets in to a deplression mode due to empty nest...she goes to a pycharist which happens to be you...you are a smart guy from Varsha's class who completed MBBS and now psycatrist..I have know you as oneof the Smart guys in Varsha's class. You come across as a well mannered

as i carry on with my therapy you get in to devious mode, first i thought you just flirting with me as you ar naive with young girls..but seems to be more dominant than I think and completely corrupt me..

I love Mysgony,Breeding, submissive, conservative, shy type, love to be initimidated, manipulated, slow burn, CNC, DDLG

Based on my limited self exploration, what I found is - I love to be homely, conservative dusky tamil pombala (woman) / ponnu (girl). With traditional mookuthi (nose ring), valayal (bangle), kolusu (anklets), long hair and manjal poosina odambu (turmeric applied body). I like to be used, intimidated, teased, kind of forced and being shown place. I am always open to exploring all kinks. To be frank I don't know about other kinks. I am open to learning and exploring.

my limitations include - scat, gore, incest, under age . All my roleplay characters are above 18 ONLY.

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..

(F4M) fancy a phat ass bengali anyone?

Just a bengali gal , dropping by to see how my hung and kinky Indians are doing, well the title is self explanatory.. if you ever wanted a phat ass bengali girl like me to keep you warm at night, how about you dive in, make me pussy quiver and squirt in ecstacy as you're too busy sucking on my tits like you were born yesterday haha..

A little about me, I'm 5'2, wheatish brown skin tone Black hair brown eyes inked and my measurements are 34 DD 26 40.

Have a knack for music, language and food. So I think I cover most of the fun part of life.
And love an intercultural mix inside my pussy so don't hold back, I'm hopeful that my bengali pussy will do a better in uniting India than any politician out there lols.

And also keep in mind I'm not here to do roleplay or something similar, I have too bad of an imagination for that so if you want a meaningful convo, while we scratch the secrets out of each other's life be my guest!

Do sprikle little more than just hi and hello in your introductory line, make sure you do extra work on that, better if you write something extra raunchy for me to squirt all over my bedsheet hehe.

And I hope you do love a phat ass begali gal afterall! Lols

Waiting for ya! 💋♥️ (Repost)

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..
Looking for PARA INCEST ROLE PLAYER

INCEST role play

"Just stop it please Rohan..!!"

Asmara said trying to keep her tone as low as possible as she felt the huge bulging arm of her son's snake around her curved waist while his humongous hand rested across the right globe of her round shaped hips

Asmara's bums were slightly laid against the kitchen counter as she got imprisoned by Rohan and meanwhile she could hear the cheering sounds of her husband coming from Tv Lounge that was right next to the kitchen who was watching a Football match and was fully engulfed in it.

"Your dad will kill the two of us.."

She pleaded as Rohan acted as if he hadn't listened a word that she said and the assault of her lips started as he drifted them across the milky and creamy flesh of her neck leaving long traces of saliva all across the skin of her neck. Asmara'ss resistance had almost died as she let one of her hands explore the muscular back of her son while the other one curled through his short hair locks.

She finally pushed him off her. "Not here Rohan.." She said in a firm tone and Rohan took it in his own way as he grabbed those gigantic round bums of her ass and lifted her up in his arms like a glass doll. "Rohann!!!!" Asmara almost screamed but by the fear of falling she quickly entwined her arms around his neck and her legs around his manly torso as he carried her to his room right behind his dad's back who was fully taken over by the excitement of Football match.

"Dear please order something from the restaurant for lunch. I am gonna have some rest due to headache.."

She said with her eyes locked to her son's eyes and a wicked smile glued to her lips as the son vanished behind the door carrying his mother just like that.

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..
We can Play Family Like...

Father : Prakash gupta aged 53 who is a prof in science in a engeniring college near delhi

Mother :Neelima( face claim Tabu) aged 45 who is very good lookinng fair in colour ,great homemaker with lots of traditional belief who is devotee off lord krishna and always be in a saree with sindoor on forehead (lets put her sexual life in plot making )

Rahul: son aged 24 who is doing his btech in a renouned college around delhi who is good with studies and being a good athelite ,tall and fit many girls fall for him in college but he always avoids them as he belief that girls now days are not trust worthy ....

Daughter :taruni aged 19 just completed her 12 th and staying back at home for summer vacation ,looks wise she is the hottest queen in her college many men always try to hit on her but as she belongs to traditional strict family ,she never give them chance..

It could be like... we have created a Family... What I think is that... as Son turns 23... he and Mom start sharing jokes... and talks .. on whatsapp... They talk like friends... Initially It was good chats ..even sister or Dad knows that Rahul shares jokes... good quotations...

Later this year .. Rahul start texting.. naughty messages and Mom replies... also.. but in good intention and ... Son start texting double meaning... Sometimes.. he praises... and now Mom deletes Messages after reading... There is unsaid talks and unsaid exchange's of eyes meeting and a lil awkwardness starts between them but they behave 95% normal so No one notices...

I prefer we start from awkwardness... and They get a chance to be alone for few hours... Like.. May be Both driving to near by city where Dad is already there... so may be 4-5 hours drive and they talks... open and kind of talking and flirts starts

When coming back Dad is also along with them...

So, that tipping point make them to flirt on whatsapp...and then moving on slow talks..and touchings......

Only Detailed and Real Role Player Lovers message me...

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..

Multiple Choice

Koyel khatri was not in mood to come to the meeting , but it was straight orders from I.G. police to attend the meeting.
~why the fuck they are calling me , when I am suspended or this call is just to tell me that they are kicking me out , I seriously need both a job and a bf ~

Job she needed for money though she had enough ,but that was 100% black money she needed a bit of white money. For the other one she had a unquenchable thirst for sex, she was not a nympho but she badly needed a bang or two on daily basis just to soothe her raging hormones.

Suspended third time, this time because she found out her 4th bf was cheating on her and that's why avoiding her in her duty free nights. She beat the shit out of him and suspended after complain filed. Earlier she was suspended because of shooting a gangster, but department thought it was murder , and second time hitting her senior for calling her whore.

In office when meeting started they handed her a letter to join duty immediately.

"What's the mission" tilted back on the chair she was sitting, she asked looking straight to her seniors. She was smart enough to know that why she was called on urgent basis, and she was the only option for the time being

'What mission, there is no mission' one of the senior exclaimed

"Ok then, since I am too stressed with this suspension thing I am going to apply for a week leave" she shrugged

I.G. laughed 'ok calm down smart lady, we will explain you the mission, only we 6 people will be knowing about it, words should not leak from here, is it ok?'

"Yes Sir" now she looking alert like a predator ready to hunt

After killing the lights they started a projector and started explaining

'Dhirendra Somani ,7 yrs earlier his business was net worth 45 crores now crossing 800 crores, as per our report and returned they filed but we didn't believe it'

He stopped looked at everyone then started again

'Two things alarmed us about them, their frequent visit to Nepal, Thailand and Mauritius. Mostly drug dealers and terrorists organizations held their meeting there and finalize deals. But, it was revenue department thing or intelligence department, before that some other misfortune happened which bought our attention

Dhirendra first wife died 12 yrs ago, his personal secretary died 2 years ago, second wife died 14 months ago, 8 months ago another secretary died, he married 6 month ago, till now his new wife faced 2 accidents but survived

Now come to his only son Dharam Somani, joined dad's business 6 months ago and already 2 dead gf's one committed suicide other never came to scheduled dinner date and still missing

So, Koyel your job is to get hold of son and using him investigate, mission is dangerous above label of our police power so first you decide if you want to take risk as Dharam's gf else we have to forward the case to IB...'

"I am ready" koyel answered abruptly, they all thought that she didn't thought a bit but koyel already thought a lot about it like

~Dharam seems handsome and well built, since this will be due to mission so no string attached. She can fulfill her dreams about traveling abroad, maybe for a little time she will live a lavish life, plus working undercover will be bonus and thrilling.

"How and where I am going to meet this junior Somani?"

'Well we have 2 options first you pretend to learn driving and hit his car he is fond of cars and rough driving, other is .....'

"This will be better, let go through my idea -- I will meet him with my original post of senior inspector. We will plan an accident in which I will arrest him and try to lock him up, then our story will began, slow or fast that's up to our luck"

IG 'that could be dangerous, it could go out of our hand'

"Simple plan sir as soon as I will get a call to release him I will bang my head on wall and ..." she smiled devilishly

IG to his subordinates 'you were right she is more then compatible person. All the best little lady and come back alive'

All happened according to plan, Dharam was impressed, he apologized for his rash driving, gave big compensation and started flirting koyel the very next day. 2 weeks later after their first makeout they married and he made her resign from her job(it was fake fir koyel). Life was now awesome more then she ever dreamed off, after staying with his parents which includes his superhot stepmother they flew for their long honeymoon

It was nearly 20 days passed of their honeymoon, when one morning koyel woke up hearing loud sound of making out. One of the sound was of his husband's and the bed was shaking too. Her police instincts fired up immediately as they were in a private yacht in Maldives so whoever it was must gave approval of her hubby.

She roused and sat on bed turned to her hubby side, her hubby was humping a milky white young female, who was moaning very loud in ecstasy same like her hubby was roaring. The way they were doing raised lust inside koyel instead of any anger, though she felt sad and jealous as Dharam never rammed her this badly like the way he was doing her.
Koyed moved a bit to see that lady's face same time they started vibrating in climax.

Koyel got shock of her life when she saw that it was his stepmother Mohini who was panting and cuming beneath Dharam

Koyel waited till they gain their energy to talk before she could speak Mohini spoke

'HI as you know me your stepmom Mohini but what you don't know is I am Dharam's bestie and love of life since school days and now equal partner in everything including crime'

Koyel started to move down from bed but Mohini stopped her
'You look hot in every clothes but hotter without them, let's snuggle and talk, either you join us or be next misfortune of family like others, no other options'

Dharam and Mohini felt relaxed seeing the fear on koyel's face and the way her body shivered

"What.... what you want from me?" She asked as they pulled her between them

Dharam 'You have to kill my dad, it should look like he is trying to force you and you .... all the deaths will go on his head .. you will get equal share which is 500cr'

Dharam said and then warned
'If you ever think about cheating us let me tell you your first task, you have to kill one of his whores only then you will be eligible to join us'

"So if I do what you are asking for , how can you be sure that those illegitimate children will not make their claim?"

Mohini 'well one of them lost her mother already , other's mom is on complete bedrest , can't even speak properly after a big accident . And third is in brothel getting 500 Rs per customer and her son is her pimp so reaching us is out of question. Look we can't give you lot of time to decide, we are going to have fun again in bathtub if you are in ,tell us or you can join us else .... think about it baby'

Koyel saw them moving to bathroom which was having glass walls , nothing to hide . She was thinking what to do, since her life was now straight in jeopardy

- Send details to her seniors about their plans and try to escape , but their is risk of leakage and her cover could be blown
- Join them , kill the old bastard and earn atleast 500 crores
- Join them enjoy life like they do and when get chance she can capture full 1500 crores
- Tell the old man about their conspiracy but it can be very risky she still don't know who else is in their team
- Or search the illegitimate ones, inform them and create chaos , then she can be safe from them and succeed in her mission

Still can't decide she came down from bed and moved to bathroom as she was sure about one thing the leaking between her legs .