• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sex With Mom

thewall81317

He kept his hands on my breasts while I rode his dick. His hands squeezed on my breasts harder as my pussy lips bashed on his balls harder each time they met.
And he would also pinch and pull on my hard nipples getting me more aroused and hungrier for his dick which made me grind harder on him.

Additionally, he got his mouth sucking on my neck, licking off my sweat that dripped down from my head.
I kept my hand stimulating my clit and pussy lips as I fucked my son, and with all the caressing from him I was really reaching to my orgasm.

“ Your breasts are so soft, mom. Does dad like to suck on them when he fucks you?” He asked while starting to breathe a little heavier.

I was too busy moaning, so I couldn’t answer him. But I knew actually what he was trying to do. And with all my will power,
I stopped fucking him, get out of his hard dick and broke his arms loose from my breasts, and turned myself around to facing my son.

I quickly sat my pussy back down on his dick getting it inside my pussy. And as I rode his dick again, I moved my breasts forward close to his face. He had a surprise look on his face from what I did.

“ Why don’t you suck on them yourself, instead of asking if your dad liked to do it,” I said with a naughty slutty tone.

With that said he buried his face in my breasts and started sucking on them with his mouth.

My son was like a baby, hungry to suck on mother’s breasts for milk.

I love my son’s hot lips on my breasts. He made my body shivered with pleasure chills.

“ God, your breasts taste just as sweet as your pussy, mom.”He said while breathing heavily.

My pussy felt like it was about to explode. I was having an orgasm from my son.

“ Shit, I’m cumming, keep sucking on my breasts. Ahh…”
I screamed.

I cum, and I squirted my pussy juice all over my son’s dick. I cum from fucking my own son, but the pleasure still kept my senses aside.I was a satisfied woman.

While his dick was still inside me, we kissed passionately like two lovers acknowledging their love after passionate love making with a deep kiss and arms around each other.
I lost my last barrier with my son. I got intimate with my own son.

We rested for a while, with my son still sitting on top of the toilet sit, with me on top of him and his dick inside my pussy.

I pressed my hands on his head onto my chest while I rested my head on his. We were mother and son caressing each other but also lovers, with our love organs connected as one.
Our body heat, sweat odor, and the smell from our love juice merged in the air giving birth to a soothing scent that filled the warm bathroom atmosphere.

I really enjoyed the moment just resting there with my son and his dick inside me. I have felt something that I haven’t felt for a long time, love. We gazed into each other’s eyes again, and then our lips sealed with passion once more.

“ I hate to go but I really need to take a shower and go to bed.
I got work tomorrow. ” I said.

“ I really wish my dick could stay inside you forever, mom.”
He said with sadness in his eyes.

I reluctantly got off of my son’s dick and out from on top of him.

He got up and then picked up his clothes from the floor and quickly putted them back on. I was going into the shower chamber when my son held on to my hand with his hand, and looked at me with his continued saddening eyes and face. And as he walked toward the door, our arms stretched long from the hold on our connected hands until eventually our hands slowly disconnected by distance as he moved farther away from me and then exiting the bathroom.
That moment was like in the movies that we were parting lovers not wanting to part from one another.

After my shower, I went back to my room. When I saw my husband still asleep, I thought that I was lucky that my loud fucking in the bathroom didn’t wake him up, what a sense of relief.

But then I felt guilty and realized that what I did was so wrong.

I made love with my son in the bathroom and I cum.
As I climbed into bed, I kept telling myself to be strong and that I should not let that happen again.
Soon, I fell asleep, tired from all the fucking. My son was really a good fuck, draining all my energy.

thewall81317

On the next few remaining nights of the week, I putted effort into avoiding my son.
I even remembered to lock my door in the bathroom.
Having sex with my son with my husband’s consent wasn’t cheating on him because
we both knew that I was doing it for the sake of our son’s health and helping him relieve his sexual tension.

But turning sex with my son into love making and becoming intimate with him was definitely considered cheating on my husband.

I was so ashamed of myself that I let it went too far.

“2 nights a week, that’s all, it’s just sex”, and I kept repeating it over and over again in my head.

On the next few remaining nights of the week, I putted effort into avoiding my son.
I even remembered to lock my door in the bathroom.
Having sex with my son with my husband’s consent wasn’t cheating on him because
we both knew that I was doing it for the sake of our son’s health and helping him relieve his sexual tension.

But turning sex with my son into love making and becoming intimate with him was definitely considered cheating on my husband.

I was so ashamed of myself that I let it went too far.

“2 nights a week, that’s all, it’s just sex”, and I kept repeating it over and over again in my head.

Those nights were the hardest and longest nights that I have live through. My pussy was aching for my son, and my husband only fucked me in one of those nights, leaving my pussy starving for penetration.
Strangely my son didn’t talk to me much and I had a feeling that he knew I was trying to avoid him.

Reactions: Vinikalludi

thewall81317

As we entered a new week, I felt blessed. I was so looking forward to fuck my son without the guilt of doing it behind my husband back.

On the first night of that week, I told my son that I would fuck him after I talked to his dad.
He was excited and went to his room to wait for me.

I told my husband that I would fuck our son first and then come back to make love to him afterward. I was surprise that my husband was in the mood to make love, and he just nodded his head and told me not to take too long with our son.
I kissed him on the forehead, smiled, and then left the room.

This time I was wearing my sexy night gown with my bra underneath and no panties.

But my husband was not completely pleased that our son will enjoy the sight first.
When I entered my son’s room, he was naked like last time sitting on the side of his bed and
jerking on his hard dick waiting for me.

So as usually I stood on my knees in front of him and gently rolled down a condom on his hard dick, but this time he tried to suck on my neck while I was doing that,
I tried to move away from his mouth while I continued rolling down the condom on his dick.
My son wanted to get intimate with me already, but I had to be strong and tried to hold my grounds.
“ I love what you’re wearing tonight. It’s very sexy and I can see through it.” He said.

I ignored him, keeping my silence and got up from the floor after I was done putting that condom on him.
I lowered the straps of my night gown from my shoulders and gently let it fall to the floor.

But I kept my bra on and I climbed into his bed, lying on my back and spread my legs open for him.
“What’s wrong, mom ? You seem different tonight from that night we made love in the bathroom. ” He said.

“ Nothing’s wrong, son. I’m here for you to have sex with a woman, and help you get that pressure out.
I’m ready, you can fuck me now. Your dad is waiting for me to go back, and he wanted to make love to me tonight. ”
I said coldly.

“ Mom, you know it’s not just sex. I love the way we kissed and the way I suck on your breasts.
Even I knew we were making love, and not just having meaningless sex.
I want us to be making love to each other tonight, and all the nights that we are going to be together. ” He replied.

I closed up my legs and sat up straight on the bed, and then explained,
“ I am your mother. I am only having sex with you as your temporary sex relief.
When you get older, you will find someone you like and make love with her.
You’re my son and I’m your mother, don’t you forget that. Mother and son can’t make love, you know that.
What we did in the bathroom was wrong, and I can’t let it happen again. ”

While I tried to get out of his bed, I said, “ If you don’t feel like fucking me tonight then you can just cool down and
we can do it tomorrow night. ”

He then grabbed onto my shoulders and forced his lips on mine. I made effort to pull away, and then as
I gazed in his eyes I slapped him on his face.

“ How dare you force on your mother like that ? ” I said furiously.

Last edited:

Kawal Kumar

Wow actually the best part for story is even they are doing sex but still mom is not much sexually arousing......she feel still sex as a duty for son n feel guilty while enjoy it......slow n seduction always keep story interested