• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Sex With Mom

thewall81317

He forced his lips on me again and this time he got me down with his strong body on his bed while kissing me.
I tried to resist, but his forceful hands gripped tightly on my arms.

I continued trying to resist him but my helpless lips enjoyed the long-awaited bond from his lips.
And as our lips sealed longer together, my resistance started melting away from my son’s immoral kiss.
My face was hot. My breasts were hot. And even my pussy was hot.

When he slowly moved his lips away from mine, I knew I can no longer deny his beckon for love making from his star-like eyes. And as he gazed into my eyes, he ripped my bra out, liberating my breasts to freedom for his longing lips to ravish under their mercy.

He aggressively sucked on the nipples of my breasts while having one of his hands rubbing on my hairy pussy between its lips.

My body was heating up like I was on fire. I couldn’t take it much longer. I felt like I was going to blow.

“ Oh shit, I’m cumming already. Ahhh….” I yelled

I cum, and when I thought my son was going to fuck me already, he went down on my pussy and started to suck on my cum juice.

I kept my hands tightly on my breasts, squeezing them each time my son’s tongue hit against my clit as he was working it up and down in between my pussy lips.
And again my son managed to make my body shivered with chills of pleasure.
That little boy really knew how to use his tongue on a woman, I thought to myself.

As if I had no control over my own body, I felt like cumming again, like I was in an orgasmic frenzy. And then my body twitched several times on his bed with my ass hopping back and forth,

I yelled,

“ Damn, I’m cumming again. Ahhh… Oh shit…” I cum again.
I felt my pussy juice squirting out of me, and my son just sucked my pussy dry.

“ I love the way your pussy juice tastes. Your pussy is filled with your juice, mom. ”
He said, and then got back to sucking on my pussy.

“ Oh my god, what’s wrong with me, I cum twice already. I never even cum twice with your dad. ”
I said breathing heavily.

Last edited:

thewall81317

And then I pushed myself upward with my hands on the bed and moved my pussy slowly away from his mouth.

“ You had enough of my pussy. Now get on top of me and start fucking me already. ” I said, still breathing quite heavily.

“ Let me just eat your pussy for a little longer, I didn’t suck all your pussy juice out yet. ” He said.

“ Your dad is waiting for me to go back. Now get up here and fuck me.
Don’t make your mother beg for her son’s dick, I need you to fuck me.” I said firmly.

My wet hairy pussy was screaming for my son’s penetration. He finally moved slowly over my body and I lie back down on my back.

“ Oh shit…” I screamed as he entered me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing down on his hips as he entered me and
loosen my push as he pulled away my pussy repeatedly, contributing to the rhythm of our love making.

A mother and her son made love once again.

“ I’m cumming, mom. Are you close to cumming ? ”He asked, breathing heavily.

“ Don’t mind me, son. I cum twice already. Cum whenever you’re ready, son. ” I said, also breathing heavily.

He lowered his face down to mine and our lips mated as he pumped my pussy faster.
His swollen dick was crying for a release, and all of a sudden with a few weak pumps he stopped,
and then collapsed on top of me.

I enjoyed his manly body heat as I kept our lips together, celebrating the success of our mating ritual.
As much as I enjoyed our naked bodies together, I was afraid that I lost the track of time.

I hated myself for getting into this again with my own son, but I knew not as much as my husband would hate me for taking this long.

I broke away from his lips and softly said, “ I have to go back. Your dad is still waiting. ”

He got off of me and I got out from his bed. I picked up my night gown and bra from the floor.
As I putted them back on, I slowly walked toward the door.

“ Mom, are we going to make love tomorrow night ? ”
He asked with a soft voice.
I turned around and said, “We can only make love two nights a week. Let’s not rush our second night, so we have something to look forward to. I have to go.” I exited his room.

But as I was walking back to my room, I was thinking to myself,
“ Did I say, make love, to my son ?”

God, I was really forgetting that I was his mother.

Luckily my husband was watching television and didn’t really keep track of the time either, so to make it up to him, I climbed into bed and jumped on his dick. He turned off the television and I could tell that he was actually excited to fuck me. And I did try hard to return him some love, but I gave all my love to my son back in his room.

But as usual he didn’t really cared how I felt, he enjoyed his love making with me, and after he cum he just rolled over to his side of the bed and fell asleep.

No after sex kissing and caressing at all, it was a true definition of “just sex”, a complete opposite of how my son and I had just sex,

it was ironically the real meaning of “making love”.

Last edited:

brij1728

माँ लवर
He kept his hands on my breasts while I rode his dick. His hands squeezed on my breasts harder as my pussy lips bashed on his balls harder each time they met.
And he would also pinch and pull on my hard nipples getting me more aroused and hungrier for his dick which made me grind harder on him.

Additionally, he got his mouth sucking on my neck, licking off my sweat that dripped down from my head.
I kept my hand stimulating my clit and pussy lips as I fucked my son, and with all the caressing from him I was really reaching to my orgasm.

“ Your breasts are so soft, mom. Does dad like to suck on them when he fucks you?” He asked while starting to breathe a little heavier.

I was too busy moaning, so I couldn’t answer him. But I knew actually what he was trying to do. And with all my will power,
I stopped fucking him, get out of his hard dick and broke his arms loose from my breasts, and turned myself around to facing my son.

I quickly sat my pussy back down on his dick getting it inside my pussy. And as I rode his dick again, I moved my breasts forward close to his face. He had a surprise look on his face from what I did.

“ Why don’t you suck on them yourself, instead of asking if your dad liked to do it,” I said with a naughty slutty tone.

With that said he buried his face in my breasts and started sucking on them with his mouth.

My son was like a baby, hungry to suck on mother’s breasts for milk.

I love my son’s hot lips on my breasts. He made my body shivered with pleasure chills.

“ God, your breasts taste just as sweet as your pussy, mom.”He said while breathing heavily.

My pussy felt like it was about to explode. I was having an orgasm from my son.

“ Shit, I’m cumming, keep sucking on my breasts. Ahh…”
I screamed.

I cum, and I squirted my pussy juice all over my son’s dick. I cum from fucking my own son, but the pleasure still kept my senses aside.I was a satisfied woman.

While his dick was still inside me, we kissed passionately like two lovers acknowledging their love after passionate love making with a deep kiss and arms around each other.
I lost my last barrier with my son. I got intimate with my own son.

We rested for a while, with my son still sitting on top of the toilet sit, with me on top of him and his dick inside my pussy.

I pressed my hands on his head onto my chest while I rested my head on his. We were mother and son caressing each other but also lovers, with our love organs connected as one.
Our body heat, sweat odor, and the smell from our love juice merged in the air giving birth to a soothing scent that filled the warm bathroom atmosphere.

I really enjoyed the moment just resting there with my son and his dick inside me. I have felt something that I haven’t felt for a long time, love. We gazed into each other’s eyes again, and then our lips sealed with passion once more.

“ I hate to go but I really need to take a shower and go to bed.
I got work tomorrow. ” I said.

“ I really wish my dick could stay inside you forever, mom.”
He said with sadness in his eyes.

I reluctantly got off of my son’s dick and out from on top of him.

He got up and then picked up his clothes from the floor and quickly putted them back on. I was going into the shower chamber when my son held on to my hand with his hand, and looked at me with his continued saddening eyes and face. And as he walked toward the door, our arms stretched long from the hold on our connected hands until eventually our hands slowly disconnected by distance as he moved farther away from me and then exiting the bathroom.
That moment was like in the movies that we were parting lovers not wanting to part from one another.

After my shower, I went back to my room. When I saw my husband still asleep, I thought that I was lucky that my loud fucking in the bathroom didn’t wake him up, what a sense of relief.

But then I felt guilty and realized that what I did was so wrong.

I made love with my son in the bathroom and I cum.
As I climbed into bed, I kept telling myself to be strong and that I should not let that happen again.
Soon, I fell asleep, tired from all the fucking. My son was really a good fuck, draining all my energy.
Lovely

Reactions: Izumi Eita