• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Shubham - Ek Rakshak ya Bhakshak

Shubham

Hey Shubham I know this will make you awkward but just one time consider and talk with Jay Sutar this guy had vision about this story. To me he is one of the great writer on this site. Just talk this with him once. If I am remember he try to contact ho so he can reboot the story. But now you are here I think this is going to be complete.

Hi...

There is not at all an awkward situation for me to discuss with Jay and definitely I agree with you that he is one the best writer here for the magical genre. What I read from previous post Jay wants to write it in his way where he will rebot the story in his style.

But something similar is what I will do it. But as you suggest, I will be happy to have a discussion with Jay for this as well.

Thank you

Jay Sutar

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Hey Shubham I am glad you come back. If you want to discuss some of the think then feel free to ask me anything thing. If I am not wrong this story is one of the first story when this site is started. I am really happy for you. If you want dm me I will share you the idea obout rebooted version.

Last edited:

Nevil singh

Thank you very much bro.....

Apologies for keep you wait for so long.

Definitely I will start writing it again. Yes, kumkum one of my friend had started writing it in my place as she has the soft copy of what I already wrote but later on due to her personal reasons she need to stop writing as well.

I will try to restart it soon.
Bahut bahut shukriya bhai
Intjaar rahega aapka

Reactions: ashish_1982_in

bd sharkar

Hello Bro....

I understand what you are trying to say and heartly thanking you to think it this level. But frankly speaking I had read the complete updates for twice and thrice and after reading I think there are many flaws which I as a reader will not like and also don't want others to read it.

I truly wanted to finish this story because it is the first project which I started as writing but remain incomplete. Therefore I am restarting it to remove those flaws and give you a new taste of the story.

Hoping I will keep up to the mark I set for myself and also been able to meet everyone's expectation. Since you and many other are associated with this story not from this platform but from the other one which I sincerly thanking you all and will try my best to meet your all expectation.

Thank You
Ok bro....will wait egarly for your new thread

Kamran khan 1077

Hi...

There is not at all an awkward situation for me to discuss with Jay and definitely I agree with you that he is one the best writer here for the magical genre. What I read from previous post Jay wants to write it in his way where he will rebot the story in his style.

But something similar is what I will do it. But as you suggest, I will be happy to have a discussion with Jay for this as well.

Thank you
How much waiting for next update

Rohit1988

Hi...

Thank you

Shubham bhai ji,

Bhai ye story esi hai jise shabdo me Bayan nahi kar sakta me
Agar aap free ho agar aap is story ko aage likh sako to please aa jao please
Week me 1 ya 2 update hi do koi problem nahi but please start karo is fabulous story ko

Shubham

Hey Shubham I am glad you come back. If you want to discuss some of the think then feel free to ask me anything thing. If I am not wrong this story is one of the first story when this site is started. I am really happy for you. If you want dm me I will share you the idea obout rebooted version.

Hi Jay Sutar

I am not sure about the first story but yes I started early as I had a discussion with the developer.

Yes definitely I write to you, but a small request grant me some time as I need few more time to restart this story.

Many Thanks!