• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Spanking elder sister

maleeba

11प्राकृतिक तौर पर एकांत में जब भी स्त्री या कोई भी पुरुष संपूर्ण नग्नावस्था में होता है तो प्राकृतिक रुप से अपने अंगो से अपने आप ही खेलने लगता है।
Very very correct. Aur ye bhi sach hai ki ek female aur male dono jyada vakt sath me akele me gujarte hai to un dono ke bich sex sambandh ho hi jate hai fir wo family members hi kyo na ho.

maleeba

This happened some ten years ago when I was a kid of 19. I was in my bedroom playing games on my PC when a knock came on my door. When I opened it there stood my 25 year old sister. She was dressed as she was much of time, in red pajama and white T-shirt. My very sexy and also very annoying big sister. I said to her, "What do you want?"

"Can we talk, bro?" I was a little surprised that she actually wanted to speak to me. Normally she did her best to avoid me.

I shrugged and replied, "Okay but make it quick, I want to play my game."

"It won't take too long." I let her inside and she sat herself down on my bed. She gestured for me to sit beside her.

What's going on here? I was thinking. I settled myself on the bed beside her, wondering what this was all about. I waited for her to start the conversation.

After a few moments she told me, "I know I've been very mean to you and Mom just lately. I stay out very late and I answer Mom back and swear at her. Since our Dad left for abroad away it's been hard for her to bring us up on her own and I never appreciated that before. I've started drinking and doing other stuff that I won't go into with you but I know I could turn out very bad if I keep on the way I am. I've been talking to some of my friends at the college and they said I needed some correction before I get out of hand. Some of the girls and even one or two of the boys still get spanked at home for bad behavior by their fathers and their mothers too. At 20 and 22, can you believe it!"

I found myself wondering where all this was leading. I said, "You mean you think you need a good spanking for being such a bitch. Why not just ask Mom to give you one? I'm pretty sure she'd like to. What are you coming to me for?"

She answered, "You're right, little bro, I AM a bitch and I'm sorry for not being more considerate towards you and our Mom. I've already asked her to do it to me but she told me I'm a grown woman and much too old for that sort of punishment but I don't think I am. I feel very guilty about the things I've done and I think I deserve the same kind of punishment some of my classmates are still getting. That's why I came to you, If our mother isn't going to spank me I thought maybe you could do it."

I didn't know what to say at first. I suppose that deep down I had always wanted to get back at my sister for all the shitty things she had done to me but I had not expected this at all. It took a little while to take it in and then I told her, "Come on, shilpa, I'm your younger brother. I don't think it's right and proper for me to do it and I'm not sure I could do it anyway."

Shilpa responded by saying, "Please do it, Pawan There wouldn't be anything wrong with it just because you're my little brother. I think you are capable of giving me a really hard spanking and that's what you should do. I want you to put me across your knee and spank me until you make me cry." She was pleading with me now.

She repeated, "You heard me. Take your belt or hairbrush to my bottom and set it on fire!"

Still I was reluctant. "I don't feel right about doing this, sis! You really sure you want it?"

She looked at me and said, "I need you to do this to me.

When you do it just might encourage me to behave better. If not then I might need a second spanking and a third. When you do you've got to mean it. Do it as hard as you can. This isn't a game, pawan. It got to be for real. My bottom has got to hurt a lot. You've got to make me cry. Can you do it for me?"

I could see no way out. "All right, if that's what you want. Get over my knee!"

She rose to her feet and then placed her big round soft ass over my lap.Her large shapely bottom clad in red cotton pajama sat in the center of my lap. Now that I had her draped over my knee this way I realized I was a little less unwilling then before. Maybe she DID deserve some of this and her big well defined backside did make an inviting target. Well, she had asked, no BEGGED for this, and now she was going to get it. I raised my hand high about to deliver the first smack.

I was strongly tempted to pull down her pajama and panties and give her a bare assed spanking but for now lets warm her ass first I thought. My hand connected squarely with her bottom cheeks. She let out a cry and I knew that enough of those would make her butt very sore and reduce her to tears. This was going to be for real all right.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Here I was, a 19 year old boy giving his grown up sister a very painful ass whipping. My palm landed to her backside time and time again.
After a while i told her" get up sis...take off your pajama and panty....

She had watery eyes when she got up from my lap and pull down her pajama and panty together...

Me: wow you are very serious about this.....

Shilpa: yeah i told you i want to be improved...i want my ass red so that when i sit for next couple of days i remember to behave properly.

Saying that she lay over my lap again and said" do good job bro.... don't worry about my tears.

So i resume her spanking now i was spanking her bare bottom i could see her bottom wobble when my hand land on her ass like ripple effect on water She had started to cry but I kept on spanking her. Guess I was caught up in the moment. I just spanked until I couldn't spank anymore. I used only my hand for her first spanking. Her bottom was a deep red by now and she was crying uncontrolably. She had been well and truly disciplined.

I realised that my hand was hurting a little but probably not nearly as much as my sister's rear. I let her up and she just jump up and down on her feet in the middle of the room for a few minutes still crying and holding her well punished backside. Neither of us said anything for quite some time. Then she suddenly walked over to where I still sat on the bed and she sat herself down in my lap. This was crazy! She was bigger then me. She put her arms around me and cried on my shoulder for several minutes.

I smothered her with kisses and did my best to comfort her. She promised to be a good girl and not get into trouble anymore. It was as if I was her father instead of her young brother. It was kind of strange and embarrassing to be in this role I must admit. I was pretty sure this wouldn't be the only time I would be required to punish her this way.

She just cried herself to sleep on my lap. I didn't want to wake her so I stood up still holding her in my arms. She was really too heavy for me to carry but somehow I carried her. I was a fairly strong kid for my age and I carried her out of my room and down the hallway to her own bedroom. I put her down on her own bed when her ass touched bed she quickly turned and lay on bed on her stomach i guess sitting on ass was gonna be a bad idea for next 4-5 days and then kissed her goodnight. I knew from that day onwards that things were going to be a lot different between us and that our relationship had changed.
Ye bahot badhiya start hai. Itne me hi lund khada ho gya. Jaise jaise story aage badhegi teri bahan to chudegi pr padhne wale sb ki bahan aur maa bhi chudegi. Fuck up go ahead.

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
So next few weeks my elder sister shilpa was really on beet behavior. She even start talking to mom and specifically me with lot more respect.

Because the spanking i gave her was really good. I had noticed she can't even sit comfortably next day when we were at breakfast table she keep moving her body weight to one side and then another side....

She didn't said anything mean which i was expecting because normally she is like wild cat from the day dad left for job....

Anyway the next spanking happen just before her finals....her final exams were near and she was back to her usual behavior. She was good girl and good in study but some of her friends were really rich their parents dont mind if the girls stay late or drink or drink and drive.

I was noticing her same behavior is back and this week she had already stayed late 3 times. As usual when i asked mom at dinner table" hey mom she is late again.....why don't you call her and tell her to get back home....

Mom: i can't control her...she never listen to me....why don't you call her she will listen to you....she was on best behavior For few weeks when you spank her....

I almost threw my food when she said that....

I looked at her to be frank i was little scared at that moment...

Mom: Don't be surprised i know....

Me: how you know....you never said anything.....

Mom: why i should i said anything....you are now the man of house....you are supposed to take care of the women of family.......

Me: hmmm really.... isn't that strange or weird....what do you mean man of house.

Mom: no.......i was raised like that back in days in our village men were head of family. They take care of everything they work they provide food they take care of discipline also.

Me: oh wow....i thought spanking is western culture.

Mom: no no...it use to happen lot back in days too....so anyway when head of family go out for work for long time he put his son or any other man from his family inchare....so ladies stay in control.

Me: wow... it's very strange....never heard anything like that. So you get spanked a lot or no?

Mom: yeah whenever your grandpa think i need it i get it after dinner....

Me: for what reason....

Mom: like not listening to your grandma or not helping her in housework or not study or Keep playing with friends for long time.

Me: sorry if I'm keep asking stupid questions....we never had conversation like that......

Mom: no no it's ok you can ask anything.....you know I'm feeling really good talking to you. Since your dad left abroad i have noone to talk to openly.

Me: thanks we can always talk about anything I'm grown man now. Anything we talk will stay between us.....

Mom: thanks...

I had feeling that mom has submissive nature. From childhood she was followed first her father then dad....she like to follow she don't have dominant nature.

Anyway i asked her" so what happen when you were naughty....

Mom laughed a little and said" hmm after dinner they call me in their room. At that time dad usually had undershirt and dhoti the outfit they wear at night...and mom in long night gown.

He will take off my salwar first and then panty then he lecture me why I'm being punished.....i always hate lecture and then i have to lay across his lap and he spank me.... dad's hand was really heavvy. His hand was enough to make me cry....by the time he finished my whole ass and back of legs are red and sore.

Me: wowww.....

Mom: i know men like that....your dad had same reaction when i told this....

Me: sorry... I dont mean to act like that....

Mom: that's ok i have no problem.... spanking is part of my life it make me feel safe and good.

Me: wow really...... don't they hurt...

Mom: of course it hurt like hell but when I'm being spanked i forgot all of my stress. It make me relax i know i don't have to worry because their is someone who love me enough to spank me whenever i need it.

Me: wow Dad is really lucky guy......

Mom: yeah but never spank me like my father. Your dad love me way too much to hurt me.

Me: sound like you are craving for one from long time.

Mom: yeah when shilpa told me you spank her and i told her to show me result of your spanking. I was jealous of her.....

Me: look like you and me gonna have to talk tomorrow...but tonight someone else is going to sleep on stomach when I'm done.

By hearing this she start cleaning kitchen and then went to her room to sleep.

It was like 11:30 when shilpa didi returned. I was waiting for her in hall.

When she saw me she know why I'm waiting for her.

Shilpa: I'm sorry can you please gave me one chance....

Me: yours finals are in few weeks right and you are staying late with friends 4th time this week.

Shilpa: i know but friends forced me....

Me: I'm gonna be in your room go get warm shower.....

Shilpa didi start walking towards bathroom and when i said" Don't bother to get dressed.....you are not gonna need clothes.

By saying this i came to her room....it was like 10 minutes when she came in room she was wearing towel around her body.

Me: how you feeling now?

Shilpa: scared but i know why I'm being punished. Thanks for advice.

Me: advice???

Shilpa: about shower it gave me time to think why I'm being punished....

Me: ok then you know what you have to do....

Shilpa: but I'm not wearing anything under.... do i have to get all nude....

Me: yes extra humiliation is good for you....

Hearing this she throw her towel.... it was first time i was watching my 25 year old sister all naked. She was really beautiful her round boobs narrow waist.

I sat on the edge of bed and she laid on lap i start creasing her ass and said" are you feeling ashmed 25 years old girl who is doing masters is getting punished like this...

Shilpa: I'm sorry it will not happen again...

Me: I'm gonna make sure of that....by the time I'm finish it will be long time when you need another dose of spanking.

Saying this i lift my hand above my shoulder and start spanking her round white ass. Which were gonna be red soon. As soon as first slap landed on ass my hand prints started showing on both cheeks.

I didn't stopped when i hear her cry....

Spank! Spank! Spank....i keep on going she was saying sorry all sorts of things.

I slap on ass cheeks then another. Sometime i gave 5 continue slaps on one cheeks and then switch to another one.

She was feeling spanking too. Last time i was little hesitant but after first spanking i had done lot of research on spanking i have read and watch lot of videos. I have learned how to gave proper spanking. Which part of ass cant take hard spanking and which part need soft one.

She was feeling difference too she was like" dammn it bro take it easy......my ass is on fire.

Me: no no dear sister it just beginning.

It was like 10 minutes when i stopped. Her whole ass and back of uper legs were red....

She got up from my lap start jumping up and down holding her ass.

Shilpa: dammn it my ass is feeling like it's on fire.

Me: I'm not done yet....

Shilpa: whatttt pls I'm sorry look at my ass....pls i have learned my lesson....

Me: yeah do you want another lesson soon.

Shilpa: no.......

Me: ok then gave me your sandel which you were wearing at party.

Shilpa didi gave me her sandel......and laid back on my lap....

Shilpa: pls my ass is on fire... don't spank me with that evil looking thing.

Me: it's your own sandel....you loved this when mom bought you this.

Shilpa: yeahh but that time i didn't know I'm gonna get spanking with me own sandel...

Me: just 25 like your age.....

Shilpa: I'm ready do it....pls don't stop just do it quickly.

Me: as you wish here it comes.....

Saying this i spank her ass 25 times hard with her own sandel. She was crying when i had spank her ass with my hand but now she was crying uncontrollably. She had lots of tears and she was sobbing now.

She didn't even realize i had stopped spanking her. After few minutes i let her up and hugged her.

Me: shhhhh it's all over now. Are you gonna behave now and pay attention towards other important things. I'm not saying don't enjoy and don't go to party but you have other important things to do too right.

Shilpa: dammn it hurting so much. You spank harder than last time.

Me: blame your sandel lol.....

Shilpa: not only last part but your hand spanking hurt so much too.

Me: yeah i did some research on internet.....ok now I'm leaving get some sleep and study your finals are near.

Shilpa: don't leave you can sleep with me here.

Me: here with you.....

Shilpa: you have spank me twice and seen me all naked so what else left.... and hey by the way i know you get hard on. I can feel you dick when you were spanking me.

Me: sorry I couldn't control myself....you are my elder sister but also very beautiful girl. You are dream of every guy of my age.

Shilpa: thanks and I dont mind.... it feel good to know i can make my little brother hard...

Me: i can't believe.....

Shilpa: what.....

Me: within couple of weeks lots have changed.....

Shilpa: just don't think too much just go with flow.....

Me: ok thanks. I sleep only in my underwear hope you don't mind.

Shilpa: no problem..... I'm going to sleep nude too. My ass is way too sore thanks to you..... I don't think i can even wear anything....

Hearing this i take off my clothes too and get on her bed....

She was totally naked and laying on her stomach....we both were silent for while i was noticing she don't have a habit of sleeping on her tummy but whenever she turned and her ass touched bedsheet she moans with pain.

I don't know how but i got courage and start massaging her ass....she didn't said anything i guess she was feeling better because she was moaning now.

Me: you okay didi....

Shilpa: yeah don't say anything just keep doing whatever you doing.....

Saying this she again went on silent mode...and i start massaging her ass again....in between i was touching her pussy and she was enjoying i can tell because at first her moans show she was in pain from spanking i gave her but now her moans were from sexual excitement i can tell.

Her pussy was really tight i wasn't mature enough to tell she had sex before or no.... because i was just 19 years old kid....i had seen lot of sex movies and i had made girlfriend recently...... actually she approach me she was elder sister of my close friend.... I don't what she saw in me she ask my phone number and we start talking.

Anyway i keep on rubbing her whole back and make her excited. She went on whole new level of excitement and turned on her back she cried again when she her ass touched bedsheet but she didn't care.

Shilpa: dammmn pls fuck me hard kid.....

Me: you sure.....

Shilpa: pls fuck me.....

By hearing this i took of my underwear and got nude too like her. When she saw my dick which was pointing at her she hold and start giving me hand job...

Shilpa: woww you are way bigger down dere for your age....girls are gonna line up if you got good stamina....

Me: well It's my first time so if i messed up I'm sorry in advance.

Shilpa: its my first time too so take it easy don't get too excited.

Saying this she hold her legs up in air and signaled me too come. I came between her legs and put my dick at the entrance of her pussy.

She feel my dick at the entrance of her pussy and pick the pillow and hold between her teeth that was signal i gave little push and my dick was in it was really great feeling that i couldn't control myself and start shoving my dick hard and fast in her pussy. I guess she had feeling I'm gonna do like that thats why she had put pillow in her mouth. Anyway she didn't stop me and i keep on fucking her. It was my first time i couldn't hold myself much longer but it was good timing for first timer.

By the time she was tired too...it was too much for her too she had got hard spanking and fucking same night.....