• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Spanking elder sister

Proud Punjabi

Supreme
Ankita and Shilpa both both enter the bathroom as class was already started so nobody was in bathroom.

They both went in one of bathroom and Shilpa took off her leggings and panty together and turned her ass towards her friend Ankita.

Ankita was way too surprised to see her friend’s whole ass and uper thighs deep shade of red. Nodubt Shilpa had trouble sitting down.

Ankita: you sure your younger brother did it? It seem like a job of expert your whole ass and uper and inner thighs are red. He know how to spank and where to spank.

Shilpa: yes he did it. It’s just second time he was spanking me but he learned quickly from internet and he is quite healthy so you can imagine.

Ankita: yeah i can it’s bad i don’t have any handsome brother to spank me.

Shilpa: you are sitting comfortably i guess you didn’t get spanked.

Ankita: mom didn’t know i just sneaked in.

Shilpa: you can ask my brother he will be happy to spank your fat ass too.

Ankita: i dont know mom is gonna mad if she know.

Shilpa: so let her know best thing she can do is spank you which you deserve. You kept me late and I got spanked.

Ankita: ok let see im gonna call her.

Ankita and their so many friends get spanked at this age too. It was like tradition their parents never stopped spanking them and neither did they ask their parents to stop. Because they had seen benefits yes it hurt for next 4-5 to sit on hard surface but it keep them in line. None of them do drugs grades are always high. For most mistakes every mom punish them Saturday night. They keep a lisit in kitchen on that lisit every mom has note down the mistake their kids did past week. So after dinner when everything is finished mom call them by name and spank them if windows are open in summer and you walk in street after night you can hear them getting spanked. Younger sibling always get spanked first. Door were always open so they can hear their brother or sister get spanked. Hand or mom’s sandal landing on ass and their siblings promising to behave in future. But mom never stop spanking them until whole ass and uper thighs are red. She make sure her kids aren’t sitting comfortably for next few days it keep them reminding to behave.

Both were sitting in lawn while talking. Ankita called her mom and explained her everything like how she made her friend stay late and got her spanked and sneaked in and now she is gonna ask her friend’s younger brother to spank her.

Her mom was open minded too and on the another hand her daughter was 26 years old so she don’t mind only said on smile thing” ok go ahead you are an adult but when i got home I’m gonna check and if i think he hasn’t spank you hard enough I’m gonna do it again.

Ankita: thanks mom.

And they disconnected the call. They went back to attend their lecture. It was like 4pm they reached home.

I was asleep too after spanking and fucking mom. As I heard the door bell and got up saw mom was laying on bed on her stomach deep sleep. Her ass and uper thighs were red as beet.

I quickly wore my cloths and came out to open the door was surprised to see Ankita with shilpa.

They both came in as i was about to go in my room shilpa” hey we need your help can you come with us.

I always like Ankita she was always good to me. She was little aggressive and loud but she was sexy as hell she look like Zareen khan from bollywood. She was wearing black leggings and kurta like Shilpa.

Me: so what’s up…..what’s going on.

Shilpa: she want to be spanked by you.

Me: what you told her everything.

Shilpa: what’s dere to hide. She get spanked by her mom too. And so are our other friends but mostly by parents. And you are spanker of our family.

Me: ok i will do it if that’s what you want.

Ankita: thanks you know I always want to be spanked by man. And dad work abroad so mom do it i hate it but It keep us in line. We always know somebody is here to keep us in check.

Me: ok so how you wanna do it.

Ankita: you are the boss treat me like your sister.

Me: ok if that’s what you want. Take off all your clothes and stand in corner with your hands on your head.

She was little hesitant at first but take off her clothes Shilpa was laughing her ass off by looking at her.

I don’t want any cat fight between them so i scold her”do you want another dose?

Shilpa:I’m sorry. I will behave.

Me:ok good you know what you take off your clothes too and go accompany your friend.

Shilpa know by now that no to argue with me she took her clothes too and was standing with Ankita.

Me: i will be back in few minutes stay in corner until i back.

Ankita: wow you were right about your younger brother.

Shilpa: no kidding. He is getting better and better every day. You gonna be very sorry when he is finished with you.

Ankita: now I’m scared too. But why he is taking so long. It feel like it’s been hours.

As i renter in room” it’s just 5 minute and you are tired. Lets see how you react when my hand meet your ass.

Saying this i sat on edge of bed and she came and lay over my lap. This was 3rd ass i was spanking in my life. Ankita’s ass was bigger than Shilpa didi but smaller than mom. She was 26 years old i was gonna love this experience i was sure of it.

I started spanking her slowly at first to warm her ass. Ankita was surprised at first because he was 7 years younger from her but he was spanking her perfectly slow at beginning but with every slap he was increasing power. It was like 4-5 minutes Ankita couldn’t control her self and start kicking her leg’s because pain was too much.

Ankita: pls stop it i have changed my mind pls you are worse. I can’t take it.

Hearing this Shilpa Didi came out of corner. She was still naked she came in front of Ankita and hold her hands and said" I told you he is younger than us but good spanker so now shut up take your spanking.

And she nodded me to keep on spanking her. I started spanking her again when I saw her ass are nice shade of red I started spanking her uper thighs. I have read on Internet that uper thighs are most sensitive for spanking it hurt more than spanking on ass and it was true only 2-3 minutes and she was crying freely promising to be good in future.

She didn't even noticed I had stopped hand spanking her I massage her ass the calm her down. When she stopped crying I told her to get up. She got up from my lap and started jumping up and down holding her ass. I asked her" do you need few minutes or you want your next part of punishment now.

Ankita: what are you talking about look at my ass it's on fire? Look how red they are.

Shilpa: don't make hard for urself. He isn't done yet. In my opinion get it now.

Ankita: ok I'm ready.

Me: ok go get your sandal.

Without any argument she went out where she had took off her sandal.

Me: do you think I did anything wrong Didi..... Am I too hard on her I'm don't want any trouble you know.

Ankita: awww you are very cute.....ofcourse you are dammn hard on me. Now I'm feeling difference between spanked by men and woman. Mom never spanked me that hard I guess that's gender difference.

Saying this she gave me her sandal and lay back over my lap and turned her head towards me and asked"how many....

Me: how old are you....

Ankita: in 2 weeks I'm gonna be 27.

Me:ok so 27..... I'm gonna gave you 27 non stop brace yourself it's gonna hurt like hell.

Saying this I gave her 27 slap with her sandal she was crying loudly but I didn't stop. I only stopped when I was done.

When she got up from my lap she did her spanking dance again holding her ass....I was sure she is never gonna be spanked by me again.

I went out giving them privacy....my dick was hard again I was feeling like shagging but don't want to so I went to kitchen to drink cold water.

It was like couple of minutes Shilpa came out of room. She was wearing loose pajama and t-shirt now.

Shilpa: hey buster go in she is ready.

Me: ready for what?

Shilpa: you will know when you go in.

I nodded yes and went in here inside I was looking at Amazing view. Ankita was laying at edge of bed and her ass was now covered with oil.

I don't need another clue so I took of my colthes. She had heard me taking off my clothes so she hold her asscheeks open I saw she or Shilpa Didi had oiled her asshole nicely.

I start fucking her ass. It was my second time today so I know I'm not gonna cum soon. It was like 15 minutes when I cumed in her ass....

After a while she got up and start wearing her clothes again. When she wore her panty she cried again. I laughed she was like" mom never spanked that hard.

Me: so you are dispointed...

Ankita: no no it's just hurting so bad yaar....I just wanna go home and takeoff everything. My panty and leggings are killing me now.

Saying this she kissed me on lips and went out. I saw she was walking slowly.

Anyway when Ankita reached home her mom Saloni was working in kitchen. She saw her daughter walking slowly and called her" come her Ankita let me see the result....

Ankita went to her mom and show her ass her mom was surprised to see her daughter's legs and ass.

Saloni: that's great job he did on ur ass even I can't spank you that hard because it hurt me to see you cry. what is his age?

Ankita: he is 19.

Saloni: seriously. Results are extremely good. I guess if you messup in future I'm gonna call him for spanking.

Ankita: no no evil bastard spank way too hard don't mind but you are nothing in front of him.

Saloni: I know dear. I miss man in my life too. If your dad was here it was his job to keep both of us in line.

Ankita: hmm I know. Well if you want you can ask him he will not mind.

Saloni: shut up go to ur room and change.

Saloni's own ass were started to tingle. It was like 20 years she was spanked by her father and then husband. She always feel extremely horny when she got spanked and love the sex afterwards.