• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Spanking elder sister

Umakant007

चरित्रं विचित्रं..
And in their neighborhood another spanking was scheduled for Anita and her two daughters....

Her husband has always spanked her from beginning even before marriage when they were in love in college she was total brat and he was more of serious type she was college hotty and he was the one who kept her in line and made sure she get good grades not just partying....and when they were on honeymoon she got spanked when she get into fight with waitress....

And recently he has start spanking his both daughters who were 22 and 21 years old. Both girls enjoy their freedom so much that they didn't mind getting their ass spanked from time to time....they always use to say" it's good things...it keep us in check and remind us to study too.

It was another Saturday and Anita,sheetal and kanika know all three of them will be spanked for their different reasons.....

It was 8pm and their father and younger brother Rohan hasn't returned from work....

Kanika who was younger and had less patience asked" mom it's too late where are they did you call them.

Anita: why are you always impatience.....and no i haven't called your dad.... I'm not in rush to get spanked like you...

Sheetal laughed even though she was more serious type girl but she gets into trouble too.

It was like another half an hour when door bell rang and when kanika open the door it was her brother....

And when she didn't see her father she asked" where is Dad....

Rohan: he will coming tomorrow afternoon went for meeting.....

All three of them were relieved for a moment when they heard this... thinking their assess will not be spanked tonight but it was short-lived....when they heard" mom i will be spanking you guys tonight....you want before dinner or after...

Even though Anita was surprised for a moment but it wasn't unexpected.... Rohan was more matured and wiser than her elder daughters. He enjoyed working with his father. It wasn't like he don't go out with his friends..he enjoy with his buddies too...but he has his priorities straight...

And as expected kanika shouted first" what the hell.....mom is he mad or something.....

Anita: keep your voice down.....or i will tell your father.

Kanika: no no I'm sorry.... She know how hard her father spank. His big hand always cover her entire butt cheeks....

Anita: let's have dinner first son then you can deal with us go get fresh....kanika come help me.

And they both went to kitchen....kanika" mom you didn't said even one word. He is your son.

Anita: oh shut up he has seen us getting spanked so many times now. And he is much intelligent and wiser than both of you.

Kanika smiled and said" three of us mom....like mother like daughters....

Anita laughed and they served dinner..... When dinner and cleaning was done they came into hall where they had nice big sofa and tv.

Rohan could see his mom Anita and elder sister Sheetal was relaxed.. like they don't care who is going to spank them but kanika was still angry and frustrated.

Rohan: look kanika Didi if you want to wait for it's up to you... I'm not going to make you my enemy and gave you reason to attack me every chance you got. So go to your room.

Kanika was taken back at her brother's offer. She realized he wasn't taking advantage....

She was still thinking when he asked" if you aren't going to your room get your ass here....

She nodded and went in front of him and before he told she pull down her pajama and lay over his lap.

Rohan: made your mind i guess....

Kanika: don't be jerk....go ahead....you still you two more ass to spank.

Rohan smiled and said" that's the attitude i want....and he rasied his hand high up in air and landed the first slap on her skinny ass. As the first slap landed kanika jumped up and shouted" take it easy you bastard.....

But Rohan didn't listened any of her plea and kept on spanking her...at first he was spanking her one ass cheek and then another...and when he saw kanika's was nice shade of pink he start spanking same cheek 5-6 time in row and then switch to another...kanika was crying and pleading him to don't spank like that but he didn't listened anything she said.

Anita was surprised too with her son's method and technique. He was spanking first time in his life but he was natural spanker she could see. She could see how was raising his hand and flicking his wrist so that it hurt more.

And when kanika was crying like crazy he asked" mom bring your leather sole sandal....i am going to need sandal for her and belt for you and Sheetal didi.

Anita quickly grabbed her sandal and belt and she handed sandal to her son and without any delay he spanked her with sandal...kanika was all broken up now and she was not shouting or cursing him anymore...she was just crying and wishing it will be over quickly but no her brother was bringing hell down on her ass.

She was so helpless over his lap....and she was desperately want this spanking to end. But she couldn't every slap was like fire...but that's why spanking work so well...when person getting spanked wanted his or her spanking ending so badly.

Anyway Rohan finished kanika's spanking soon. Last few ones were so hard and fast that kanika kicked legs so badly that she almost fell down from his lap but Rohan didn't stop he gave last one minutes spanking all over her ass and uper thighs.

And when he let her up she jumped up and start running in the room holding her ass.. running while holding her ass trying to cool down her ass but it didn't help.

Sheetal know she was next.... she was also wearing pajama and tshirt....when she saw her brother was giving finishing touch to kanika....she took off her pajama and tshirt too. So she was now standing in hall just in bra. Her tshirt was very loose one she knew it's gonna came off that's why she decided to take it off completely.

Rohan has seen his mom and sister getting spanked so many times ...he always get hard but today his erection was out of control.

When Sheetal was about to lay over his lap he said" gave me moment i am going to bathroom.

Sheetal and Anita both laughed as he left for bathroom.

Sheetal: poor guy....he is trying his best to control his hard-on.

Anita: i know....but it's normal for man to get hard on.

Kanika who was still crying and rubbing her ass wildly said between her tears" yeah yeah laugh while you can....just because he is young that doesn't mean he is going to take easy on you.

Sheetal: i know...but you got easy....we both getting belt...

Anita hugged kanika and gave light slap and said" go wash your face.....

Kanika was leaving when Rohan returned....

Rohan" sorry didi..... let's start....

Sheetal: that's ok kiddo....

She was almost 5 years elder to him....she that's ok it's totally fine right mom.

Anita: yes Son.... it's totally normal reaction for a man..

Hearing this Rohan relaxed and start spanking his elder sister... unlike kanika Sheetal had more bigg and wider area and her ass was more softer than kanika... kanika's ass was much smaller than her and she was very skinny girl so her ass wasn't soft.

When the first slap landed her ass flatten under his hand...

He stopped for a second and then gave another slap on other ass cheek. His mom knows what her son might be thinking so she replied" better than kanika right?

Rohan smiled little and without stopping he said" yes much bigger and softer area....

And it was on and on...slap after slap...it take Rohan much longer time to turn his elder sister's ass red than kanika...but he managed to turn every inch of ass and uper thighs red.

And Sheetal was crying too...in between spanking she tried to reach back but Rohan start spanking on back of thighs where it hurt the most she moved her hand quickly....

Anita know she is next in line for her punishment but she was so proud of her son at the moment. How her son was handling his elder sister. She was totally under his control.. whenever she tries to cover her ass he start spanking her on thighs and she would cry more loudly....

Even kanika was surprised to see that how Rohan has spanked Sheetal way longer and harder than her.

Anyway when he was satisfied that it's enough with hand he let her up...she cried out loudly holding her ass but he told her to bend over sofa for next part....

She was apologizing for her mistake but Rohan waited till she bend over sofa by herself...she knew belt will hurt more on cold ass so even though she was still crying she bent down on sofa.

Rohan picked up wide leather belt specifically made for this occasion..it was wider than normal belt it had no buckle....

Rohan looked at kanika and said" didi would you pls hold Sheetal Didi's hand tightly...so she wouldn't reach back....

Kanika nodded her head yes and came in front of Sheetal who was still crying...she wiped her tears and said" be brave it will be over soon....

Sheetal nodded her head and kanika hold her both hand tightly so that even Sheetal would try her best she will not be able to free her hand.....

Kanika then looked at her brother and said" she is ready go ahead....

Hearing this Rohan raised belt up in air and brought down hard in the uper area of her ass.....crack..... Sheetal cried out loud and tried to free her hands so she could rub her ass but kanika didn't let go her hands. Rohan let her feel the pain for 15-20 seconds and then crack again it was in on best area of her ass...in the middle where she had more fat....

Again and again Rohan gave her 12 strokes with belt....it was more than enough for her....his father hasn't told him how many to gave. He just said" when you are going to spank them your mind and heart will let you know when they had enough....

And he was right Rohan had given Sheetal perfect punishment that fit her crime. Kanika let go her hand when Rohan said" you can get up now it's all over.....

Sheetal got up and like kanika she did her what they called spanking dance.....it was like 2-3 minutes when she calm down...

Rohan: so both of you be careful so you don't have to be spanked again...

And this time Sheetal was one to speak first" what's fun in that.....

Rohan:whaatttt.... you just finished your crazy spanking dance and you were crying your eyes out....

Sheetal: before dad introduce spanking we were so careless... no guidance.... sometimes worried what's going to happen in our future our studies...but now all is well...

Kanika: yes she is right.....and thanks you didn't push Dad's decision on us....and yes it's still hurting like mad but I'm not angry....

Saying this She hugged him....she was still bottomless... Rohan squeezed her ass and said"thanks....

And then Sheetal came forward and hugged him....she was all nude now....her bra has gone loose in between spanking with hand.....

He was hugging her naked first time in his life. Even she could feel his heart beating fast.

Rohan: ok you both can go to your room....i will finish with mom.....i know like always you must he having best sleep. It's going to take a while to finish Mom's spanking so you guys can leave.

Kanika: you got no idea...what it feel like after spanking.... Best sleep ever....

Saying this she took Sheetal's hand and start walking upstairs slowly...as she walk Both moan little with pain because as they walk their welts gave them pain....

When they came in their bedroom....first thing kanika did was took off her Tshirt and bra. And she took cold cream from drawer and said" i will rub you first go ahead lay down...

Sheetal lay down on bed on her stomach.... kanika took cream and start rubbing on her ass in circle motion...she was very gentle....she could feel wide belt welts....

Kanika: dammn he did you hard.... I'm lucky my ass isn't big like yours....

Sheetal: well yours will get bigger too... it's into our genes....

Kanika smiled and keep on rubbing cream.... she could see Sheetal's pussy was getting wet...

Kanika: you are getting wet... you enjoyed it....you were dying to get your hands free so you could rub.

Sheetal: yeah it hurt so damnn badly at the moment but now slow heat is the best....

Kanika: I'm feeling the same.....

Kanika then didn't said anything and start rubbing her elder sister's pussy slowly....Sheetal was enjoying too so she didn't said anything...she don't want to make it weird between them that's why she keep quiet and start enjoying what was happening....

And downstairs in the hall Rohan drink another glass of water...and stretch his arm and said" i didn't know it's a tough job....

Anita laughed and said" it happen first when you start doing regularly you can spank for longer..... You did good because of your gym routine... otherwise your hand could have been hurting way earlier...

Rohan: yeah i guess.....

Anita: let's go to my bedroom.... you can finish my spanking there.

Rohan: it's up to you.... let's go.

When they came into her bedroom she locked the door. Rohan was surprised but didn't thought about it much....

And Anita start taking off her clothes.

When Rohan looked surprised she said" you already have seen me nude....so what's big deal now.

Rohan: yeah....i have seen you guys lot of time. But i never thought i will get to spank you.....

Anita: well your father made great decision..you should learn too. You are going to be married someday and have your sons and daughters too and wife. You dad must've told you.

Rohan: yeah.....

Rohan thought for a moment about conversation he had with his father when his father told him" hey buddy I'm going out..do you mind spanking ladies tonight....

Rohan replied" no problem dad....but mom...

His dad said" what about her.....

Rohan: i don't mind kanika didi and Sheetal but mom too.....

His dad replied" Don't think about it much...just think she is your woman when you spanking her.....who need spanking.... everything will be alright.....let me make it easy for you...in easy words consider her as your wife when you spanking her...is that good....

And then Rohan told her everything to Anita about conversation he had with his father. To which she replied" he was right.....he explained you very nicely so that you don't have any confusion....

Rohan nodded his head and take off his tshirt and pajama he was wearing...

Anita smiled and said" that's my boy.... behaving and thinking from brain..rather than emotions....your wife is ready....

Rohan: pls don't be sarcastic.....

Anita: sorry... let's get started....

Hearing this he sat on bed with his back against bedrest.....he was comfortable in this position....

And next moment she was right across his lap for her own punishment...she had seen him spanking his sister effectively....now it was her turn.

And when she was over his lap only thing she noticed was he was spanking her with full power of his hand with first slap. He didn't start with medium like his sisters. And when she start yelling he was like" take it Anita you are supposed to be setting example for your daughters not behaving like teenager.....

Only thing she said was" sorry....she didn't said anything about him calling her by name.....

He was in complete charge.....and right left right he was spanking all over...her ass was bigger than two daughters so he has to spank her twice to cover full ass cheek....

And he was enjoying it too....with sisters it was like job....that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy...but with mom now it was all fun...he now she had years of experience being spanked... that's why he was spanking with his hand with more force than his sisters....

And dammn he was getting reactions from her within 2 minutes....she had tears in her eyes and was moving little and screaming.....he know he is going in right direction....

And he start spanking same ass cheeks 8-10 times even she start shouting" pls pls spank other one.... it's hurting so bad.....

But he didn't listened anything she said. And keep on spanking her...like his both sisters she was crying freely when he was just using his hand. Even she was surprised that her son can make her cry just using his hand.

She was excepting that it was his first time so he will hesitate or will not be able to use the power of his arm and hand properly but dammn she was wrong. He was methodical and in rhythm...he was spanking her like he was beating drum.....

She didn't listen to the words he said....he has to came close to her ears and said" Anita open your legs wide....i have spank you on your thighs....

Anita: pls pls don't spank me there it's going to hurt so bad over there pls spank me on ass...she replied crying....

But at the same times she open her legs wide.... Rohan didn't have to spank longer and harder on legs....it just medium ones but they hate it getting spanked there because it made impossible to sit comfortably for next 5-6 days on hard chairs...

And she was mess when he was done with her thighs. She was feeling completely broken into tears.

Rohan let her cry for a minute rubbing her round beautiful brown ass all reddish now even thighs had nice color and whole area was looking so dammn sexy.... when she calm down little he said" when you ready you can get up....for next round.

Anita know she still have to feel the kiss of belt.....and she know she totally deserves it too...thats why she got up rubbing her ass....first thing she did was kiss him cheeks and then on lips and said"oucccchhh you are animal.....but i know i deserve to be punished...

Saying this she got 2 large pillows and put in the middle of bed and she lay on bed with pillow under her stomach....now her ass was in direct line for belt....

She know it's going to hurt but it hurt her ego too when he asked" what do you think how many should i gave you?

Anita know Sheetal got 12 strokes... and she was elder more matured and experienced woman with bigger target and on top of it she was mother...

So she replied" i guess 20 will do the trick.....

Rohan: as you wish....hold on tightly it's going to hurt.

Anita hold the bedsheet tightly trying to be brave and waiting for belt to hit her ass and next moment she heard sound of belt in air and loud crack....and when her brain registered the imact she jumped up holding her ass crying loudly" pls plsss wait it hurt so damnn bad.

He Didn't said anything just waited for her to move her hands and she did and next moment Rohan slap her again with belt.....it was leaving nice wide marks too.....

Whenever belt hit her ass she would jump in air automatically.....

Rohan was surprised she was just crying but not even she told him to stop....

It was like 16 strokes when Rohan put the belt down and let her cry for while.... Anita was counting her strokes...she know she still had 4 more...when she looked back.... Rohan replied" it's over..you are punished properly.....

Anita still crying start rubbing her ass madly....she was completely tired.....

Rohan let her cry for while while he also rub some cold cream on her ass and thighs...then he got up and said" ok mom good night.... I'm going to my room...

Anita who was almost sleepy turned her heard and replied" wait here......

Saying this she got up from bed and went out....she moaned in pain when she walked.....

She was looking so damm sexy while walking all nude with her beautiful ass and round thighs all red..... jiggling ass was enough for Rohan to hold his dick tightly....he badly wanted to go to bathroom and masturbate.

When Anita came out she thought for a moment and then she know what she have to do....as she came to kitchen Sheetal was also there grabbing something....

When Sheetal saw her mom still crying and sulking and one hand still rubbing her ass she hugged her and said" ohhhh.... maa....you ok....

Anita replied" yes sore...but I'm ok....

Sheetal saw she was spanked more she gently rub her ass and said" he spanked you longer.

Anita: yeah I'm older than you both and mother.... anyway go now....go to sleep....

Sheetal kissed her goodnight and left while Anita grabbed
Oil....and quickly walked towards bedroom....

Rohan was young but he know the woman....he could see pure lust in her eyes now.....

And without her asking he push down his boxer....with his hard dick displaying her mom.

Anita gave him oil and she bent on bed legs wide apart....

Rohan came towards her back told her" open your ass Mom......

She did what she was told....and Rohan pour oil on her asshole....and with middle finger he even push oil deep into her asshole.

His finger was going in and out nicely without any trouble....it just heat from her seat was making her moan mixture of pain and pleasure...

When he was done oiling his mother's ass nicely he put some oil on his dick too and put his dick on the entrance....for a few seconds he enjoyed the heat from her seat.....he was surprised how hot her ass was.....

Anita was getting impatient so she start pushing her ass back....so Rohan didn't make her wait any longer and shove his dick inside...she again cried little but enjoyed the girth of dick....

She wasn't feeling any difference...it doesn't matter to her it was her son fucking her ass. It was years of routine.... after spanking her husband always fucked her ass. He has never missed this....he always like to feel the heat of her seat.... so today it wasn't any difference....

Rohan was young so naturally he had more power than her husband... pretty soon he had cought rhythm and he was fucking her ass with full power hard and fast.... whenever he would push his thighs against her ass she would moan...

When it become too much for her she told him"lay on your back I can't take you on my back anymore...let me rest for while.

Hearing this he lay on his back....while his mother came on top of him...when she was slowly lowering her ass on his dick he was thinking how lucky he was...he was getting chance to fuck this beautiful big round ass. He wish he would not cum....but when she came on top of him he couldn't control... because at first she was just going up and down.... but then she start going up and down...move her ass around slowly....she had years of experience getting ass fucked...so Rohan was no match to her.

He was little disappointed when he cum but when he saw her smiling he relaxed and Anita because of her habit put her leg on top of him so her ass wouldn't touch bedsheet... only sides were touching on bedsheet.... now a days her husband just spanked her on ass...he didn't pay attention to every other parts.... it was just a job to keep his wife in check. But her son has enjoyed spanking her...he has turn every inch of her ass deep red.....

Night wasn't over yet

2fec9abf-d42e-49f9-a28d-410c2a7df1a9

Reactions: Proud Punjabi

dare devil

boy update plzzzz and plzz write another amazing story of virat alka and mom plzzz and must use belt or a cane and a long story please
and mom punishment story in this plzzzzz waiting soo badly

Last edited: