• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Vihaan Aur Ashita - Bhai Behen ki kahani - Exclusively written for XFORUM(COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Both updates are amazingly written and wonderfully described casinar ji
I dearly loved each update and was eagerly waiting for you to show Ashita's emotion coming outside of her.
And you did that beautifully well, also I knew that you will do it well, but I got more than what I expected and sobbed reading the parts where Ashita took Vihaan in her arms in the hospital and cried.
I ask myself how on earth you thought of making her talk to the heartbeats of her brother and so beautifully. that was like magic casinar ji. My admiration for you got some more stars now :D
I put myself in the place of Ashita and tried to say those lines to the one i love and i cried like a kid reciting the lines you have written:
“Ey mere bhai ke dil ke dhadkanon mere bhai ko batado, ke mere dil ke dhadkanein usske dil ke dhadkanon ko chahte hein, mere bhai ko bolo enkhen khole aur mujhse baat kare, boldo main uss se beinteha pyar karti hoon, kehdo ke main uss ke bina adhuri hoon, boldo ke main uss se maafi maang rahi hoon, kehdo ke mujhse wo baat karein, boldo ke main usske bina marr jaungi, ey dil ke dhadkanon mera message pahuncha do mere bhai ko please!”
That was fantastic, breathtaking, wonderful, awesome, mindblowing casinar ji for which I thank you billions of times.
In the next update regarding the doctor and his proposal, I am not that worried as I know Ashita is for Vihaan so am sure the doc will not succeed. but I also know if you have mentioned the doctor's proposal, you must have something in mind and the story must need him to move on thats why you introduced him.
now I feel worried about Vihan's health and am thinking what is wrong with him and either he will respond to Ashita's love like before.
thanks for the exceptional excellent updates casinar ji.
I just found you have announced today's update delayed, well anyhow I will not read that today, it's for tomorrow for me, so as far as i am concerned, no issues for the delay my dear.
thanks and :love: :love: :love: it's for you . :ciao:

OH!
Thanks so very very much for the lovey review and appreciation dear Amity :love:

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Kiya kar diya bhai ashita ka ye bat to uski bap bhi janti thi fir bhi aisa karne de raha hai ashita....jaise doc abhi kar raha hai aisa lag raha hai ki Sirf ashita ko pas lake bhogne ke liye hii rishta ki bat karbaya bhog ke rishte ki Baat bhi band kar dega.... Abhi is situation se ashita kaise bahar niklega dekhte hain

bahot shukriya Sanju bhai, buss aaj ka update ane wala hai sab pata chal jaega aap ko
saath dene ke liye bahot shukriya dost