• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Vihaan Aur Ashita - Bhai Behen ki kahani - Exclusively written for XFORUM(COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Sorry Casi bhai kal issko miss kar diya.
Behtareen update hai bhai. Bahut mast likha hai aap ne.
Ashita ki maa bahut sakht jaan nikli yaar main ne nahin socha tha itna kuch keh degi Ashita ko. Magar maa hai to khair usska haq bhi hai.
Taras agaya Ashita par mujhe. Bechari. Jhoot ka sahara lekar bachne ki koshish mein kahin aur nah fanss jaye bechari. Aur afsos iss baat ki hui k uss mauke par Vihaan nahin tha usske saath.
Magar baap ne bachaya bechari ko shukar hai.
Magar shocking end kiya hai aap ne iss update ko. Baap ko sab sach bata diya Ashita ne to ab jaldi padhta hoon fir kia hua...
Marvellous update
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
bahot shukriya husein bhai

Casinar

Divine
Baap re itna bada update? Thanks Casi bhai.
Kia kahun iss update k baare mein main.
Bahur jabardast, lajawaab, shasndaar, mindblowing update likha hai aap ne. Kamaal ki update hai. Behtareen hai.
Bahut kuch ho gaya ab to. Chalo Ashita ko chaim to aya. Baap ne usski duvidha ko kum kar diya. Maa bhi beti se maafi maang chuki, magar bhai asp bada tease karte ho eise updates likh kar. Hamare dimagh mein aap kuch aur hi ghused dete ho :laugh:
Ab hum kia sochen? Kia baap an beti ko paana chahta hai? Kia ussne jaan bujh kar ussko bachaya khud apne faede k liye?
Kia bhai kyun eise suspense chorr diya humko weekend mein yaar?
Vihaan ko mobile gift mein mila badi khushi hui jaan kar. Ab wo araam se Ashita ki tasveeren le sakega. Mujhe dekhna hai Ashita ussko kiss tarah k pics lene deta hai.
Magar abhi to pata nahin baap kia kehne ya karne wala hai Ashita k saath. Kia usske baad Ashita Vihaan k saath weisa hi rahegi? Kia baap donon ko alag hone ko nahin kahega?
Kia hoga agar ab baap ne hitler banke dikhaya to?
Are itne saare sawaal paida kar diya aap be hamare dimagh mein yaar.
Khair ab Monday ka besabri se wait karenge Casi bhai.
Thanks for this wonderful update.
:yourock:
iss appreciation ke liye tehe dil se thanks Husein bhai

Casinar

Divine
Update 10 abhi padhi main ne. Jabardas update hai. Bahut lajawab update diye ho casi dear. Mindblowing hai aut bahut bada mega update hai
Bahut acha laga ke Ashita k dad ne ussko itna support kiya aur maa se bachaya. But ab lagta hai k dad bhi Ashita ka ashik hota ja raha kia eisa hoga?
It feels like he is trying to seduce Ashita to win her. The way you wrote about the bad side of a human brings to make me think that way. But dont know what you hv in mind. Its kind of teasing us by getting us lost in words
Happy to see Vihaan getting a mobile gifted.
Hope everything will be fine when he gets back home and did not see Ashita undressed in the arms of his father. That will be shocking for him if such thing happens right Casi?
Thanks for this wonderful update my dear. Hats off.

thanks very very much for the appreciative comment dear savi

Casinar

Divine
Wooooooooowwwwwww
FANTASTIC, MINDBLOWING, WONDERFUL, HOT, SENSUAL AND VERY AROUSING UPDATE...Phewwwwwwww
How do I start my review? Phewwww
What an update casi bro. This is excellnce by a great writer who is the genius CASINAR aka Shah Khan!
From the start till end this update is just extraordinary. As soon as it starts the way you described and narrated both lovers on the bed and Ashita running to the loo while Vihaan admiring the way she turned back to look at him and he deep in love start to miss a mobile to capture those loving moments of his belived sister..... the way you narrated his feelings and the through him you portrayed Ashita us just mindblowing. You make us fall in love witn Ashita too with your wonderful narrative descriptions. The moment Ashita turned to look back at Vihaan and that was what made Vihaan wish to hv a camera to capture her, that part was just wonderful the way you described it.
Apart from that there must hv been hundreds even thousands of such moments which Vihaan would hv witnessed at Ashita. I know this as I hv been through such wishes too and I deeply feel all that you hv written. Just fantastic Casi bro. Awesome.
And yes u did not forget to mention through Vihaan as he thought will that exact moment come back again so that he could capture it? Will such scene ever take place again? That is something special which happens suddenly and never occurs alike again. I very well know and can feel that, ehat Vihaan was feeling and went through.
And bro the moments you created when Ashita started getting ready and Vihaan pretended to be taking her pics in a bra and panty was so sensual and erotic...
Ashita so lovingly and naively gave him poses, that was too cute and full of innocense and love which I dearly admired.
In the whole just amazing update for which I thany you from the core of my heart casi bro.
Going read and reread this.
:yourock:

oh Wow,
thanks so very much for the beautiful review Rowdy bro, was missing you comment my dear :love: