• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Vihaan Aur Ashita - Bhai Behen ki kahani - Exclusively written for XFORUM(COMPLETED)

Amity

Banned
Both updates are amazingly written and wonderfully described casinar ji
I dearly loved each update and was eagerly waiting for you to show Ashita's emotion coming outside of her.
And you did that beautifully well, also I knew that you will do it well, but I got more than what I expected and sobbed reading the parts where Ashita took Vihaan in her arms in the hospital and cried.
I ask myself how on earth you thought of making her talk to the heartbeats of her brother and so beautifully. that was like magic casinar ji. My admiration for you got some more stars now :D
I put myself in the place of Ashita and tried to say those lines to the one i love and i cried like a kid reciting the lines you have written:
“Ey mere bhai ke dil ke dhadkanon mere bhai ko batado, ke mere dil ke dhadkanein usske dil ke dhadkanon ko chahte hein, mere bhai ko bolo enkhen khole aur mujhse baat kare, boldo main uss se beinteha pyar karti hoon, kehdo ke main uss ke bina adhuri hoon, boldo ke main uss se maafi maang rahi hoon, kehdo ke mujhse wo baat karein, boldo ke main usske bina marr jaungi, ey dil ke dhadkanon mera message pahuncha do mere bhai ko please!”
That was fantastic, breathtaking, wonderful, awesome, mindblowing casinar ji for which I thank you billions of times.
In the next update regarding the doctor and his proposal, I am not that worried as I know Ashita is for Vihaan so am sure the doc will not succeed. but I also know if you have mentioned the doctor's proposal, you must have something in mind and the story must need him to move on thats why you introduced him.
now I feel worried about Vihan's health and am thinking what is wrong with him and either he will respond to Ashita's love like before.
thanks for the exceptional excellent updates casinar ji.
I just found you have announced today's update delayed, well anyhow I will not read that today, it's for tomorrow for me, so as far as i am concerned, no issues for the delay my dear.
thanks and :love: :love: :love: it's for you . :ciao:

Last edited:

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Oh my Gid what a fantastic update yaar pheeeeeewwwwww
Mujhe saans lene dow bhai :laugh:
Jo kuch padha sab enkhon k saamne ghum rahe hein jeise ek movie mein a dramatic scene dekha abhi main ne. Asp ki wrting ka assar hai Casi bhai wooowww!!!
Bhai matlab iss update mein jo hua last mein ab kuch saal guzarne ki baat hai am I right?
2 and a half years ho gaya nah bhai? Correct me if i am wrong.
TO AAYI UNTH PAHAAR KE NICHE HAHAHA..... ASHITHA ab samjhi. Ab usdko akal aayi jab bhai ko choat lagi aur hospitalised hua. Are ladkitu ne ussko bahut jiada choth pohchayi hai ye kyun nahin samajhti tu...

Chalo bhai iss gajab ki update k liye dil ki gehraayi aap dhanyavaad kehta hoon. Aap ko padhke raat ko bahut arasm milta hai. Addicted ho gaya hoon asp ki kahani ko padhne ko. Har raat aap ko stories ko padhta hoon. Abhi last week dovara samir aur shanaya ko padha. Aur filhaal Aisha aur Vijay ko phir padh raha hoon aap ki writing mein jadu hai bhai. Hamare liye likhte rehna casi bhai. Bhagwaan aap ko hamesha khush aur salaamat rakhe.
:yourock:

appreciation ke liye bahot bahot shukriya nayan bhai

Casinar

Divine
Casinar ji I am extremely sorry as I could not reply on yesterday's update. Had a late night and slept early yesterday.
I just finished reading updates 13, 14, 15 and 16. Oh my Gawd! Uffff i am like breathless....
Okay I am going to relply on each of them one by one. Okay Casinar ji, hope that will please you if I reply that way. So here they come...

thanks very much dear, even if you reply a day after, chalta hai yaar :D

Casinar

Divine
Breathtaking update casinar ji.
As usual perfectly written and wonderfully narrated and described.
With so much love and eagerness Vihaan had brought the mobile with the hope of taking Ashita's pics, but it was so painful to read the way Ashita just looked at it and did not show the pleasure Vihaan expected to see on her face.
The way he held her when she came out of her dad's room I thought she will get melted and hug him back firmly but she was so cold that even I wished to cry for Vihaan. He has so much love for her and in return she was behaving so bad that breaks the heart.
When Vihaan said "ek kissi to deti jaa, gudnite kiss to de de mujhe, ek baar apni baahon mein to jakarti jaa nah Ashu"
This got my eyes filled with tears Casi.
You write so wonderfully my dear. Hats off.

thank you very much for the lovely appreciative words amity dear

Casinar

Divine
The title of this update suits it with perfection.
in the beginning, the way Ashita reacted when Vihaan was taking her pics, I felt she was as if happy and will soon return to normal, but i was wrong. and this was so rude from her part when she said it: "“bhai aur tum samajhte ho ke main wo sab hone dungi? Hargiz nahin, khabardaar agar tumne mujhko weise shoot kiya to, agar kiya to mummy ko bata dungi!”
And when Vihaan could not hold himself and pushed her over the bed and mounted over her I thought she will now let Vihaan, but she said ths and even I got shocked reading it,
“Bhai chorro mujhe, main kehti hoon chorro mujhe varna main aur zor se chillaungi aur pados ke log yahan ajaenge, main police mein jaakar kahungi ke tum mera rape karna chahte the, college mein principal ko bataungi, chorro mujhe bhai!!!”
This was really unexpected and what you have in your brain casi that is the treasure you share with us which i adore.
well the pain of Vihaan is wonderfully described and the rudeness of Ashita as well...
will post more with the next two updstes casinar ji,
i hope you will like my way of posting my POV

thanks very very much again, i love the way you have repeated the update lines to show your appreciation.
thanks very much :love:

Casinar

Divine
the first part, travelling in the was cute. the way even Ashita was expecting vihaan to come near her and when she turned to look back at him was interesting and i loved that part, especially when vihaan shot her and rewinded to watch her lightly smiling.... that was too cute....
in the college compound when Ashita was looking for him in the break and lunch was interesting too.
see I can understand that she loves him secretly. she does not want to show but she loves him dearly and she wants him to keep a distance from her.... but the only thing she is not realising is that she is hurting him
the fight at the bus stand was funny but Ashita again showed she cares for him, that was good but Vihaan looked very angry, even with Ashita
anyhow when reached back home and Ashita found the tiffin at home and she started crying proves again that she was sad and hurt that her brother remained without food all day..... here i felt sad when Ashita cried telling him that he does that intentionally to hurt her...
you have wonderfully described the desires of vihaan, how far he wished to spend time with her, to touch her, to love with her, to smell her etc, you have written that perfectly well. too good.
And their conversation turned sour when Ashita told him that she will not wait for him and soon she is going to get a new room and bed. then when she mentioned that he must understand that they have had a break up..... that was tough and a blow on vihaan and i feel very sad for him
splendid update caasinar ji :bow:

wow thank you rhank you and thank you.
very beautiful review my dear, this made my day indeed :love:

Casinar

Divine
This is the update which kept me crying for a long moment Casinar ji
this is written with real perfection. you are a master to write emotion and convey you words straight to our hearts.
the whole update is fantastic.
times elapsed, they remained distant till now and their relationship seems to have been disturbed now.
Vihaan seems frustrated and too hurt and tired. he seems fed up and angry with life itself.
you wrote all in such a way that all that got conveyed to us rightly.
But you mastered the part he was back late home all drunk and Ashita in her flimsy nighty helped him to his bed and let him kiss her boobs and even she kissed him before leaving his room. that was romantic and Ashita seems to like what he did but because he was drunk, she knew he will not remember what he did, she let him and did not mind..... so what was that? it means that she still loves him but secretly... this is what i understood.
And then came the hot iron to be hit when it was hot"" yeah great turn in the story and now Ashita's heart shouts what she has inside for Vihaan when she heard he have had an accident......
the way she was uncontrollable and wished to go to see him on the spot at 3 in the morning said it all!!
fantastic update Casinar ji, i now want to know wht you have in bag for us!!
hats off, keep writing and entertaining us, and this is for you :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

thank you very much dear amity, love your review, really :love: