• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

thewall81317

I brought the enthusiasm, and started chit chatting with her and I started talking about all the Interesting things in my life, like my child hood, school days, college days, naughty things i did, cute things I did, etc. I ensured that my conversation is not boring her.

She also highly engaged in the conversation with lot of sub questions, she has showered tons of expressions on her face like joy, wide opened eyes with surprise, wide opened mouth and closing with palm for shock expression, laughing out loud by shivering her cute boobs during humorous topics.

Instead of just being listener, she also talked a lot about herself, childhood, her passion in dance, school days etc. As soon as I heard about her passion in dance.
It thrilled me as I never know that she know dance. I curiously asked, if she knows dance. She said she is good in traditional bharatha nattiyam.

I become curious and I found it would be lovely to see her dance.

I politely requested Harini “Harini, please please, I never know that you know dance, Vinod never told about this. Could you please dance for me, please please dear…”

Harini giggled “Rajesh, why not. I will definitely dance for you, but not today. I need to do it perfectly, you go to office one day, I’ll rehearse in home alone and I will perform it to you later. I want to do in best way and not just like that.

As I have lost touch in dance for few years I do want to properly rehearse and do a perfect show. Dance is my passion so I don’t want to do a rough one.
More over I’m going to here for months right ?”

she giggled and said “so slowly we will do”. She with shy said “moreover, I’ve brought bharatha nattiyam costumes and salangai with me, I’ll do the dance with that proper bharathanattiyam costume for you”

I felt heart touched that she loves me to this extent and came with her dance dress to perform later. So that hinted me that she has a good love feel for me.

I thought to use this opportunity to tease her and said with a serious note without smile “Harini, I don’t mind if you do bharatha nattiyam without any dress also”

It took few seconds for her understand my double meaning, as soon as she got the meaning, her face turned red with shyness and she came bit forward and started pinching my bare sleeveless arms fiercely with false anger and shyness with cute expression. I loved that she is slowly breaking the ice.

I really, really enjoyed her every expression on her face. In a minute, her face showered 10′s of cute expressions. The only bodily interaction during this entire conversation is that hands/fingers are fondled by her as we facing side to side.

For me I know these are golden minutes of my life, so I’m utilizing it every minute. I was enjoying fondling her fingers. Hours passed with this conversations, all these time, saree slipped from her hip is down still revealing her butter hips.
I cursed her within my mind saying that either she should cover it or she should allow me to touch, but what she is doing is kind of punishment to me.

Animal within me is waking up again and interest again turns on her hip, I was trying to find a way to turn the conversations to adult only topic/sexy topic to change the atmosphere. Whenever I start anything on that topic she politely turned down the conversation and diverted to some different topic. Animal instinct was scratching me within to find a way to fondle her body with love.

By her cute expressions, I find myself uncontrollable and if I’m allowed, I’ll run to her and lift her head and place a hot kiss on her cute lips.

I controlled myself a lot and started deeply thinking about what I can do.

I couldn’t resist thinking about Vinod and Swati at this moment. Mm what they will be doing at this moment ?

They don’t have restrictions like me, they know very well each other and have good chemistry.

In fact by this time, they would have completed everything.

May be the only question will be “how many times they did by this time”.

Reactions: KinkyGeneral

thewall81317

I got a sudden thought, what if I call Vinod in speaker mode and talk to him ? May be conversation with him can turn the wind to a different direction and may bring topic of erotism here.

It reminded me the “swap oath” drama. I also know and we have a deep understanding within three of us (me, Swati and Vinod) regarding to deal the calls.
They will positively cooperate in their call to my favor.

Harini waved her hands with bangle sound in front of my eyes “Sir seems to be out of world quiet frequently”.

I smiled and said “Nothing, I was just thinking what Vinod and Swati might be doing at this time “

She giggled and in teasing note said “You dont know that? mm they will be doing meditation” giggled

I laughed at her and said “Harini, why don’t we call them now?”

She turned it down “Leave Rajesh, let them have their privacy, why to disturb them?”

I said “No Harini, just casually we can call them to say we reached here and also casually ask what they are doing now”

In fact she is also curious to know about what is happening at other end, but she don’t want to show it up and said “Well if you want to call, please go ahead and call, please don’t pull me in to the conversation. If Vinod asks, tell him that I’m not around”

I said Ok and picked my phone and dialed Vinod’s number. To have a comfortable posture, and to hear the conversation together in speaker mode, I change the posture from side posture I turned face down position by resting full body, abdomen on bed but raising the upper body, she also did the same and both of us, moved inside the bed.

Now both of us lying on face down, and both of our shoulders are rubbing each other and side of my buts are scratching her side.
She pulled pillow inside and rested her boobs on it so that she can have her head raised to hear the conversation in comfortable posture. I could sense sleeveless part of her shoulder is rubbing my arms and cindering fire within me.

I too pulled pillow under chest and raised head, and kept the phone in front and center of both of us. As I’m hands free on speaker phone, I took opportunity to turn my face towards Harini and look in close up, she also turned towards me and both of us started looking each other where I can smell fragrance of her face in such close distance. I was looking at her with lust and love, she is looking at me in a friendly way.

Phone was ringing for minutes, I’m waiting for Vinod to pick it up and he is not picking it.

I could sense he might be in mid of too busy things with Swati.

thewall81317

After few more rings, he picked up and instead of he speaking up,
I could hear only his moan “haaaa, oooooooh, hhoooooo, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,maaaaaaaaaaaaaa, mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh, ahh haaa,haaaaaaaaaa,oooooooooooch, slow,swathi slowwwwwwww,, pls,sssssssssloooooooowwww

As me and Harini are facing each other expecting him to speak in other end, this xxx sound gave a quick message that Vinod is in mid of XXX action. Harini realized this within a second and her face turned red with her trade mark shy, she quickly muted the phone and lowered her voice and said in complaining and smiling note “that’s why I said that you shouldn’t call”

Man, what a lucky person I’m. It is happening exactly what I wanted, this is enough for me to turn the conversation and situation hot wild.

I said “Harini, no problem leave it.” and started waiting to Vinod to speak, but he is continuing his moan

“ohhhhh swatiiiiiiiiiii, plsssssssss, slowwwww downnnnnn, paining,,,,,,,,,,, dont peel it moreeeeeeeeeee”

I could sense what is happening at other end, Harini being innocent with surprise trying to figure out.

After few minutes of slowing down moan Vinod came to sense to speak

“aaaaaahhhhh,hhh,mmmmmmmmm ohh,mm…………………..Yes Rajesh, sorrry I have made you to wait on the line”

I laughed and said “What man, giving strange music, sound. What is going on there ? What Swathi is doing ?”

Vinod replied “Swati just left to kitchen after torturing me with pleasure”

I laughed and asked “What man ? What is happening there ? Just thought to call and inform you that we have reached here safely.
But you are saying Swati is torturing you with pleasure”

Vinod anxiously and happily replied “Rajesh, mm what I will tell ? Or what I cannot tell ? Man I’m enjoying like anything here. I can explain it but won’t you offended if I narrate about Swati sexily to you? Or if narrate about what we are doing here ?”

I laughed and said “Vinod, we are grown adults and we know what we are doing now, so I don’t mind. Please tell me what is going on there,
I will not mistake about your narration”

Harini pinched my hand and gestured to stop it, but she is not telling with real intention.
In fact she is also curious to hear, but she is shy to hear the conversation along with me. I smiled and quick muted and said “Let us time pass and listen what kind of meditation they are doing”

She playfully hit her shoulder to my shoulder by swinging her body with blush.

I unmuted and said “Go on Vinod, I have time. Harini is not around, she is in kitchen, tell me what happen”

thewall81317

Vinod started explaining as excited kid “Rajesh, after you and Harini left in car, I was thinking within myself how to start conversation with Swati.

I just casually turned to her, she looked at me in smilingly and she suddenly caught my shirt and started dragging me inside house in walk and run mode as we drag a thief, I couldn’t understand what she is doing, why she is doing. I started worrying if I did anything wrong that made her angry and dragging me into the house”

In her fierce action of her pull, my t-shirt buttons teared apart and she pulled me and ran inside house and closed the door by smashing it hard and further pulled me inside the bedroom and hardly and fiercely pushed me on to the bed. I almost lost the balance and fall on bed.

This entire act appeared as in movies where villain will handle a girl to rape. I fall on bed and started looking at her strangely to understand what she is doing and what I did wrong.

I could see that she is smiling at me with her boobs raising up and down in heavy breathing. I felt happy as she is smiling that made me comfortable that I’ve not done anything wrong to her.

As Vinod started narrating his experience in hot manner, I started getting hot and while the entire conversation Both Me and Harini are staring each other’s eyes closer as our hands are free. I was gently caressing and playing with her fingers. She doesn’t mind it.

I encouraged Vinod “Vinod go ahead, mm Swati pushed you to bed, then what happened?”

Vinod continued with high excitement “Yes Rajesh, she started smiling at me and she appeared like a fierce tigress, She just took her hands back did something and immediately un-wrapped her dress and just stood with Bra, and throwed out her dress.

My goodness, Rajesh, I never expected this. I was in sweet surprise to see that. My assumption was that I will slowly talk to her and I need to negotiate to undress her. But to my surprise she behave wildly and undressed herself and just stood with bra.

Rajesh, excuse me man, She is dam sexy. I thought she is good in external dress alone, but to my wonder her bra is also of good taste man, what a mesh kind of design which was revealing the flesh in transparent mode.

Man she has a good size of boobs that is almost popping out of her bra and boobs are firm, soft and strong standing straight erected like a soft mountain without sagging.

thewall81317

As Vinod started narrating in excitement, I started patiently listening it along with Harini, Harini is surprised to hear Swati’s behavior thru Vinod, but she is not angry.

In fact she is shy and curiously listening to Vinod without any kind of sadness. That was a great relief for me.

I continued “then Vinod”

Vinod continued “Just few seconds later ripping off her top dress, she ripped her skin dress and just stood with her bra and panties.
Man what a thigh she has, I was mesmerized to see her Model kind of body quality and I was not on earth to realize what she is doing.

Rajesh, I never seen her in such a dimension in past, All these days, I know her as a friend’s wife who treats me in gentle way and I remember as a friendly person of serving coffee and casually enquiring about Harini and being a normal person, today I’m seeing beast in her man, but sweet and cute beast where I enjoy mauled by that beast.

I laughed to Vinod and said “Vinod don’t think Swati is doing that for you, all she is doing is for Harini, Swati always use to say, and Harini is trusting me and sending her husband to me.

I should give enough to Vinod to keep Harini happy. Because Vinod is Harini’s best asset and I need to take care of that asset well. She is treating you as she need to take care of best guest.

Vinod agreed and laughed “Yes man, Swati is also frequently saying the same that you are Harini’s property, I need to take a good care of you.

I said “Cool Vinod, continue, she un-wrapped her dresses and standing with Bra and Panties, what she did then?”

Harini muted the phone and with a cute smile pinched me hard and cutely scolded “You both are shameless creatures in this world, You anxiously asking him all non-sense things, my husband idiot is also explaining like a school boy. You both minds are dirty.” But in her tone there is no guilty or anger, she is filled with shy, shame, etc etc.

I laughed “let him tell Harini, it is just time pass, Swati is not around there right, let him speak for some time and let us hear.

Nothing wrong” Harini hesitantly with smile stopped annoying and started paying attention to Erotic narration of Vinod.

thewall81317

I unmuted and said “Yes Vinod go ahead”

Vinod started “Rajesh, she started moving like a cat chasing a rat towards bed, I started admiring her boobs and slightly bulgy ass that is protruding in her tight panties, I was also curiously looking what she is going to do.

She stepped slowly and neared bed, and she started staring at my eyes for few seconds and turned her eyes exactly on my cock over my shorts and she swapped her eyes between my cock and eyes frequently and I started worrying what she is planning…”

I said “mm Vinod, Interesting, carry on”

Vinod continued “She neared bed slowly like a cat chasing a rat for food and stood one feet away from me and she started looking at my shorts and without just asking a single word, as I was in lying position she took her hands to my shorts and fierce fully pulled it down, removed it completely out of my legs and throwed it to other corner of room.

When she pulled it off, she intelligently included my boxer also and pulled both shorts and boxer (brief) and within a second she made me nude. I was shocked to core. I know that I have a thirst for sex and I’m prepared to get nude at some time of my convenience to have sex. But I’m not expected to get nude this violently by a girl, I never had like this as well.

What so ever, I liked her commanding attitude and her openness and boldness and the way she took rights on me to make me nude without even asking me a single word.

What so ever man, I felt shy because of sudden nudeness, and she not stopped there. She started looking at my tool, It was erected and standing still as I’ve seen her in very glamorous seminude posture. Now she stopped looking my eyes, and her now eyes widened and started looking at my tool further strongly, daringly.

She slowly moved towards bed looking at my cock that violently, First time I sensed that looking can also be done violently.

I laughed and said “Vinod, Very exciting and Interesting, continue without hesitation” Every time I encouraged Vinod to “Continue”, Harini was giving cute expressions like hitting her head with her hand, nodding heads in “no no “, slowly and smilingly and hitting my shoulder with her shoulder bit strongly, pinching my hand.

I liked this situation I’m in heaven and in peak of happiness. One side enjoying her shyness and other side hearing erotic narration making her shy.

I asked Vinod to continue, and Vinod continued

Rajesh, My hands without awareness tried to go and cover my cock from her violent look, she fierce fully hit my hands to remove it away from my cock.
I started almost excited with fear at her dominance. As cat chasing rat, she came closer to cot and jump and climbed over cot and stood on the cot.

When she pushed to cot initially I fall on the side of the cot, now she bend and held my one leg in her one hand my other hand in her and violently pulled me to center of cot.

Rajesh, she has good stamina also man, she pulled me into center of bed.