• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife's Online Adventure in Lock down

Aryan1910

Awesome story dear. You are very creative and writing style is so good.
You don't need attention. Many readers like me read story in night at 2 am so you can understand that they don't have time to write comment because writing comment is also a art and mostly reader are weak in this so don't demotivate if you found less comment. I was checking your story daily since month but never write comment. Karm karte jaayo phal ki iccha mat rakho. Ap bas continue update dete raho phir dekho kuch month Mai aap top karoge kyuki tumhare pas talent hai.

Reactions: Mastizade31

Adam WarlocK

Things just got out of Hand.....
Prime
Mastizade31 this story has some great plotline, kindly keep going we want more action with neha.

See how this adventure changes her.

Keep going, waiting for update

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastizade31

desi7

Last update was almost a week ago. Looks like this story is also dead like many. Writers start but quit with a KLPD :)

Mastizade31

Update-9
I entered Aadi’s flat and made myself comfortable on the sofa. I didn't have anything particular in hand and decided to indulge in watching a few good shows on TV to kill time. It was difficult to concentrate on TV as my mind was anticipating the events happening in my own home. I would imagine what all they might chat about, how much they could come closer. I would contemplate various scenarios involving Neha and Sohail, some were less scandalous and some were more. It was difficult to rein in my imagination and its effect started showing as a massive erection inside my shorts.

While gently rubbing my erection, I started introspecting about the events of the last few days. Was I happy? Yes, to be true. The lost spark in my married life had been retrieved but at what cost. “Have I gambled on the sanctity of my marriage for carnal pleasure?” I thought.​

Was I being jealous? Jealous of a man with a few more inches below the belt or jealous of a puritanical wife turning into a chat whore. Whore is too harsh a description for Neha. She didn’t initiate any contact with Sohail. But she could have rejected my offer of chatting. She was tempted. Tempted by another man, by his cheap talks. A broth of conflict was simmering in my head. It was getting unbearable.​

I lit a cigarette and flickered through my mobile. It was difficult to concentrate on anything. Must be due to the over dose of adrenaline. I wished to be there near Neha, albeit without her knowledge. I was getting more and more restless. Anxious too. I was perspiring in an air conditioned room!​

I glanced at the ashtray. It was nearly full. I counted the cigarette buds and it came out to be four. Never had so many in one go. I glanced at the mobile. Time was half past seven. Still an hour and half until my return. There was a tussle in my mind about whether to call Neha or not. My anxiety got the better of me and I called her on her mobile.​

For two complete rings Neha didn’t pick my call. For a moment I thought of going upstairs and checking her. Then suddenly my mobile rang, it was Neha on line.​

Neha - Hello​

Me - Hello, Are you busy doing something?​

Neha - Naah, Mobile was being charged in the other room. I am watching TV and getting bored. Come back soon.​

Me - Hmm. Will need some more time to wrap my work. I will be back around 9.00 PM only.​

I was getting restless, but I had to wait. I started calling my family members, college friends or any one I could, just to kill my time and it helped. I kind of forgot about the exciting episode happening in my home. I came back to my senses when I realized that It was half past eight. Still half an hour to go. I don’t know what happened to me, I decided to head back home. My curiosity of surprising Neha with an early arrival propelled me to do so.​

I locked Aadi’s flat and climbed up to my floor. My breath was getting heavy in anticipation. What would Neha be doing now?..This thought was ripping me apart. I pressed the bell on my door and waited for Neha to answer. She was taking longer than usual. I had to wait for nearly 10 minutes at the door. When I saw Neha at the door, she was looking dull as if suffering from fever. Also she had already changed into her night dress, a black colour long tee shirt nighty. It was covering till her thighs and didn’t require any additional leg covering.​

Me - Are you busy with some work?​

Neha - Naah yaar, I was in the toilet. You are a little early na.​

Me - Wrapped up a little early. Also I am feeling hungry.​

Neha - Wash your hands, I am readying the dining table for dinner.​

On my way to the bathroom I was searching for traces of any action that might have happened. Laptop was neatly kept in the guest room. Bed was neatly arranged too. Nothing happened!...I started worrying. I scanned the bathroom thoroughly for any soaked panty or soilet skirt...none were there. To be honest, I was upset. With a gloomy face I headed towards the dinner table.​

There was a sense of unease on Neha’s face. She was unmindful during the whole dinner and was taking longer than usual to reply to my queries. I even tried probing about her health to no avail. I was worrying about any mishap during her chat with Sohail. Any kind of fear or threat might have made her afraid. But she wasn’t looking afraid. She was looking more tired than afraid. She was in need of some good sleep. She didn’t take longer to fall into a deep sleep at bed. She had put an arm and leg over me and was sleeping peacefully. A sense of satisfaction was evident on her face and the opposite was true for me.​

I got up early in the morning and glanced at the wall clock, it was 3.00 AM and Neha was snoring peacefully. I quietly moved to the guest room and prepared the Laptop for some early morning adventure. I didn’t have to log in to hangouts this time. I could watch all of Neha’s chat through my screen recorder software. In no time the screen recorder started showing activities as happened since last evening. Till 6.00 PM there was no activity. Few minutes past 6.00 Neha logged on to hangouts and shot her message to small_cock alias Sohail immediately.​

dirty_fantasy: Hi

small_cock: Hello dear

dirty_fantasy: Are you always online?

small_cock: Most of the time.

dirty_fantasy: You must be chatting with so many women!

small_cock: Jealous?

dirty_fantasy: Why shall I be?

small_cock: Hmm. But your husband might get jealous when he finds out you are chatting with me.

dirty_fantasy: First of all he won’t know about it and even if he comes to know about it, he won’t mind.

small_cock: Ok ok...tell me one thing. Did you like my cock?

dirty_fantasy: Hmm

small_cock: And ur husband fucked you last night?

dirty_fantasy: Hmm

small_cock: And you were thinking about me while your husband was fucking you?

Dirty_fantasy: Hmm

small_cock: Good going...you are on the right track girl. Now accept my cam call. I wanna show you how hard I am for you.

This time my screen recorder played a very crucial role. Unlike the previous time I didn’t have to depend upon Neha’s reaction to judge the activities on screen. I was too excited for the upcoming actions.​

It was for the first time I was watching Sohail on a video. He had a gym going well toned body with a mammoth circumcised cock. It was raging as if it was the hood of an angry cobra. Also surprisingly Neha had discovered the use of mic and I could hear her heavy breaths on audio stream.​

Sohail: Look at my hard cock honey. Look how much precum it is oozing thinking about you.​

Neha: Hmm​

Sohail: Wow, my dear has started using voice. I am so happy. Muaah…​

There was an awkward silence following the sudden kiss sound by Sohail. May be Sohail was waiting for a return kiss!​

Sohail: My dear is too shy to kiss me. But you have to honey.​

Neha: I can’t.​

Sohail: Your lips won’t get sloppy sweety. It’s just a sound. (A good manipulator this Sohail chap, I thought)​

Neha: Muaa​

Sohail: Aahhh...harder honey, give me a gili puchhi. (wet kiss)​

Neha: Muaahhh..​

Sohail: That's my good girl. Where did your kiss land honey?​

Neha: You must be knowing that.​

Sohail: It was on my forehead. Poor me, give me two on both my cheeks.​

Neha: Muaah...Muaah…​

Sohail:Now a deep and wet one on my lips.​

Neha: Muaaahh..​

Sohail: Ummmm….Your lips feel like rose petal honey...wanna taste my tongue...give way to my tongue…(he made a slurrppp sound and shoved his tongue towards camera...saliva was dripping from it to camera lens...odd but an erotic sight.)​

Neha: Umm…(She was not uttering anything meaningful but her panting was clearly evident in the audio stream.)​

Sohail: Are you sucking my tongue sweety?​

Neha: Yesss​

Sohail: It's probing throughout your mouth and tasting your nectar.​

Neha: Aahh…(Her voice was gradually turning into subtle moans. Definitely she was touching herself.)​

Sohail: Does your husband kiss you this deep?​

Neha: Naahh...he is rather gentle.​

Sohail: But I am not a gentleman and you would have realised that if I were there with you now. (He uttered this after spitting a good amount directly on his erect shaft and started wanking it mercilessly.)​

Neha: I know you are a bad boy. Hurry up bad boy I can't starve my husband because of you. Kitchen is calling me.​

Sohail: I never told you to starve him. You have enough to satiate our hunger.​

Neha: Aaahh..​

Sohail: Come on honey. Tell me where shall I spray my seeds.Let me remind you of the options. Option one on your face, option two on your boobs and option three deep inside your pussy.​

Neha: Three (I was surprised with her choice.)​

Sohail: That's quite a good progress. Let me spray my seeds then. (He increased his wanking speed and sprayed at least half a cup of thick white semen on the cam lense. I was jealous about his potency. Unlike last time, Neha didn’t chat after Sohail’s orgasm. She abruptly ended the session and logged out of hangouts, pretty strange behaviour.)​

By this I was hard like a rock and my cock was throbbing even without a touch. I tried to inspect it by lowering my shorts. It was swollen and throbbing heavily. I wrapped it in my fist and moved my foreskin below. It had had enough temptation and lava erupted out of it. I was tired and didn't know when I fell asleep on that cum drenched bed.​

To be continued……..

Manali Bose

Good going.. Story should not be so fast.. Sohail should go slowly to seduce Neha.. Try to build up the story more.. Then it will be more erotic..

Honestly speaking, I never read such good story in my entire life.. Till now this story is touch my heart..

I have one suggestion,

this story plot is on the 1st wave of covid, when the national lockdown happen.. Right??

So, after the lockdown was open, please try to meet Sohail with Neha, and then they do sex which will seen by her husband through hiding which will be unknown to Neha and Sohail that Amit was watching everything without knowing them.

Though the story name is wife's Online Adventure, but please make it Offline adventure also between Neha and Sohail.. You know what I mean..

If that will happen then this story will hit another rock of excitement. I can bet you for that..

Please try to give more updates more frequently as we all are eagerly waiting to read further..

Reactions: Slinger and poorva